Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35999 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by alizma: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Be honest with your self

1st how old are you ?

And whose phone are you browsing through?
Oga why did you ask my question na? As I was reading through, I had made up my mind to reply with a simple question of "how old are you"?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Leave her alone. I don't understand how you guys find your street ladies attractive.
Why
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mokason288(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
alizma:

Oga why did you ask my question na? As I was reading through, I had made up my mind to reply with a simple question of "how old are you"?
I read your thoughts
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

I hail thee our great fisherman grin
Bad boy
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why

Of which of the two statements?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Of which of the two statements?
Don't chase girls in your area
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dreyton36:
Fix another date
And this time it should be at your place (house)
Spread 5000 naira in pieces on different sides of your bed
Money turns them on , she'll think you're very rich to have money at the corners of your room
Any move you make she'll succumb

Until you fvck a naija babe they'll never call back even when they like you naturally
Fvck that babe my son and live long
And when you're done fulfilling your mission she'll be the one disturbing you with calls then you should gnite like starboy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
grin grin bad boys gang

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Don't chase girls in your area

It's not ideal.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
onomeabuja:

e be like say everybody on Nairaland just de write love stories......@Op no get picture bt i get & i no de shame to upload my picture on Nairaland....make me too go write my love story & show d world my lips to defend myself frm any land & air aggressor
If Pogba catch you, you go know grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Thelucifer666(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not.

@TheUndercoverer Ubunja martinez39s ublight glycolysis please let me have your opinion on this
We all face these kind of women
Let no body lie to you..
Any body that truly likes you will want to spend every second and minute with you.
The fact she hasn't texted you for the past 2 days shows she has 0 interest in you.
Stop before you bring heart ache upon yourself
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
Run for your life ooh, she want to light candle on your pix and turn you to her pet for life. Why the sudden change of attitude cos you could give her your pix, is she a Cele girl or other white garment?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MrMacinterchi1: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
1beat:
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so

From the sound, nature and tone of this post , does the op sounds like a kid or a student to you? or you think it's only student that get confused when it get to dating or issues of women ?

Your comment is too condescending bro! it's not an advice; it could be your opinion though . Get a grip bro.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by LegalRambles(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

that's true to some extent... but there's a thin line between caring and simping. regardless of the outcome, I'll see the perfect thing to do before the end of the day. thanks for the advice boss.. enjoy your weekend

Being a redpiller without some compromises along the way will make you girlfriend less. At the initial stage get her to like you. Opening the door for a woman, calling and chatting up doesn't mean you're a simp. When she likes you then you can assert your authority by not saying yes to all her demands.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Ikea81: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?

she is not interested in you. the pics she was asking for is to show her friends your mumu face. babe wey like you go give you gist so tey you go dey run out daily by 6pm go cool down privately with one trophy and pepper soup. guy move!
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MummyD2020(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

As your name implies, no do pass your self. Maybe shes not into you. You know specs thing! Life no balance
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MummyD2020(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

she told me she broke up a month ago and she's single for now. reason? I didn't bother asking
Then allow her heal first before throwing ur proposal na. If she agrees now. U will say she is too fast or start thinking the way some guys think. Now shes in the process of recovery, u dey rush her, to me. my opinion oh.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by donMIG(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guys just like cheap tins
Baba leave her alone for a serious nigga to marry I begggggg
I dei expect beta talk no b all this one
Not all girls r exposed some of them na dia first time b dat... N some just dull naturally.... No offense

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by lookingfly: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks... that's what I'm trying to avoid... I don't want to appear desperate
come learn from us.....we de bon gals for 5 month and if she finally call after that period, we no go still pick.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Timblaze(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga! she is not interested in you. Move on and give her time.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Oboy invite the babe come house na, then knack am wink... What's your problem angry
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by DigitB: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I don't mind at all boss. actually, I'm an avid follower of the red pill community.... you can just link the materials to me on this account, I'll access it from my main account

Okay.

Here are the titles of some of the books I recently downloaded:

The Rational Male.

The Manipulated Man.

The Predatory Female.

The Feminist Lie-it was never about equality.

The Book of Pool

You can download some of them from www.pdfdrive.net or .com.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
lookingfly:
come learn from us.....we de bon gals for 5 month and if she finally call after that period, we no go still pick.

You get mind ooo
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
DigitB:

Okay.

Here are the titles of some of the books I recently downloaded:

The Rational Male.

The Manipulated Man.

The Predatory Female.

The Feminist Lie-it was never about equality.

The Book of Pool

You can download some of them from www.pdfdrive.net or .com.

Thanks brother.... I'll download the rest. I've finished the rational male and manipulated man.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Suremikky(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
KyrianOkeke:
There's really no reason to play hard here.

The truth is that you like her. So if your heart is leading you to call her, then go ahead & make the call.

It won't kill you.

You can also let her know that with the first date you guys had, you expect her to start treating you like a friend & reach out sometimes... atleast know what she will say.

Most ladies are used to guys chasing them. It takes time for them to get comfortable with you, but when they eventually do, you'll be glad you chased.

The main thing is you knowing for how long you're meant to chase - you're not meant to chase forever.

Don't waste your time trying to think & understand the reason for her actions. Its fruitless... make the call, have whatever conversation you need to have with her. By all means satisfy your heart pls.

Nice one
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Suremikky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks boss. but I find it shocking that you're single. do you have a celibacy streak or you have not seen the "one"

He is ur colleague in singleness
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Emperor88(m): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Organise another date with her and do these following!!!
Make her feel comfortable by acting wild and free...she is likely to be the kind of girls who pretends when the are not in their actual circles.

If you are the type who drinks or smokes, buy your favourite drink and sip with class, ask her if she cares for a drink too and ask her without being judgemental and if you don't drink, still ask her if she would have a drink. Stylishly bring up topics like sex, clubbing ...portray yourself has someone who don't judge, someone who don't care about people's past before you know it bro she is already talking and doing things you never imagine. But be careful not to portray yourself has too bad. ...just put class and levels in what you do and say...It works like magic
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by DigitB: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Thanks brother.... I'll download the rest. I've finished the rational male and manipulated man.

Wow. That's great.
Weldone!
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by egopersonified(f): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2021
So if you dey build house now, you lay foundation, the next day will you be waiting for your workers to complete the house for you or you will keep calling them daily to come to site?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Telstar:
She's not interested in the date. She's only interested in the real stuff. Be smart and do the needful. cheesy
What is the real stuff cheesy
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Barzinime(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2021
How do you people assume things about people you don't know?
It makes you sound unintelligent undecided
1beat:
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mikael0407(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2021
@op she's just being a girl that's their way. I bet she's emotionally immature. forget about her and look for someone else she'll be the one to later come back blaming you for not trying her. some of these girls just want you to chase them
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Pclemenza: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

Hmmm. She will probably text you in a week or two more asking when the swimming will take place or maybe she’s genuinely not interested at all but was just going along for the ride.

I think you you knowing the situation best if you feel you’ll look desperate by reaching out again then don’t. But texting “hey, just checking on you” if you’re thinking about her to this extent, that is not a big deal. And if she hardly replies like the old times then at that point you can guess she’s not feeling you...

dating is complicated! Ugh!

Good luck
I would want to disagree with you. It’s very obvious the said lady isn’t in anyway attracted to this young man. You are a lady and you know how your kind behave when u find someone attractive. Be honest and tell him reality rather then pet the whole situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.