Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35997 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Nodeydopass

You are not being unreasonable brother, don't contact her until she reaches out, it seems to me two things;

1. She's not so much into you - if this the case let her be and move on, but if you must insist ensure you can keep up with the consequences. Do with do with you.

2. You seem not to know what makes her open up - seek her areas of interest and discuss that, I've dated extreme introverts, na Dem day talk pass I swear down, them go bore with gist pass extroverts.

thanks Mr Yusuf, I always enjoy your post, I hope one day you'll shed more light on the text on your signature
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
KyrianOkeke:
There's really no reason to play hard here.

The truth is that you like her. So if your heart is leading you to call her, then go ahead & make the call.

It won't kill you.

You can also let her know that with the first date you guys had, you expect her to start treating you like a friend & reach out sometimes... atleast know what she will say.

Most ladies are used to guys chasing them. It takes time for them to get comfortable with you, but when they eventually do, you'll be glad you chased.

The main thing is you knowing for how long you're meant to chase - you're not meant to chase forever.

Don't waste your time trying to think & understand the reason for her actions. Its fruitless... make the call, have whatever conversation you need to have with her. By all means satisfy your heart pls.

hmmmm.... I'll think about this, but thanks
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Nodeydopass

You are not being unreasonable brother, don't contact her until she reaches out, it seems to me two things;

1. She's not so much into you - if this the case let her be and move on, but if you must insist ensure you can keep up with the consequences. Do with do with you.

2. You seem not to know what makes her open up - seek her areas of interest and discuss that, I've dated extreme introverts, na Dem day talk pass I swear down, them go bore with gist pass extroverts.

if 1 is the case, I don't have power over that, but 2, she barely chat on WhatsApp... that's why I decided to take her out on the said date. but after that date I expected things to become lighter and the communication gap should reduce. I even told her specifically what I wanted without mincing words that I don't want want things to just go stale. it's well.

I just don't want to later regret giving up too easily
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Dreyton36: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Fix another date
And this time it should be at your place (house)
Spread 5000 naira in pieces on different sides of your bed
Money turns them on , she'll think you're very rich to have money at the corners of your room
Any move you make she'll succumb

Until you fvck a naija babe they'll never call back even when they like you naturally
Fvck that babe my son and live long
And when you're done fulfilling your mission she'll be the one disturbing you with calls then you should gnite like starboy

Lights up my kpoli in peace

11 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks Mr Yusuf, I always enjoy your post, I hope one day you'll shed more light on the text on your signature

My pleasure Sir, as regards the signature - https://www.nairaland.com/6356078/balanced-living-system-making-life
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

if 1 is the case, I don't have power over that, but 2, she barely chat on WhatsApp... that's why I decided to take her out on the said date. but after that date I expected things to become lighter and the communication gap should reduce. I even told her specifically what I wanted without mincing words that I don't want want things to just go stale. it's well.

I just don't want to later regret giving up too easily

I equally agree with you. Well to exhaust your options is to wait until she reaches out and when she does you seek to know why she's withdrawn and create room where she can be straight with you, if she doesn't do that within a define period, just let her be. It's not easy my brother. God will see us through, me self day single and searching grin
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Dreyton36:
Fix another date
And this time it should be at your place (house)
Spread 5000 naira in pieces on different sides of your bed
Money turns them on , she'll think you're very rich to have money at the corners of your room
Any move you make she'll succumb

Until you fvck a naija babe they'll never call back even when they like you naturally
Fvck that babe my son and live long
And when you're done fulfilling your mission she'll be the one disturbing you with calls then you should gnite like starboy

Lights up my kpoli in peace

lol, thanks for the heads up..... I'm learning tho

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I equally agree with you. Well to exhaust your options is to wait until she reaches out and when she does you seek to know why she's withdrawn and create room where she can be straight with you, if she doesn't do that within a define period, just let her be. It's not easy my brother. God will see us through, me self day single and searching grin

thanks boss. but I find it shocking that you're single. do you have a celibacy streak or you have not seen the "one"
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by madukka(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2021
no need to strees yourself. just be yourself
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by majamajic(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2021
She wants turn u to simp , I get this kin girls wella , one of them whenever am out with friends , she will appear eat , drink and go , invite her home , she will have loads of excuses .

One day she to came to drink , eat and go , that was the last time she try am

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by onomeabuja: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
e be like say everybody on Nairaland just de write love stories......@Op no get picture bt i get & i no de shame to upload my picture on Nairaland....make me too go write my love story & show d world my lips to defend myself frm any land & air aggressor

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Futuragetty: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2021
She's clearly not into you.
Forget her.
Chuwa Ego!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 080bjaked(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

You hear @OP? Let her go and follow this one instead. wink
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by DigitB: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks... that's what I'm trying to avoid... I don't want to appear desperate

She's not into you.

Leave her alone.

If you invest more of your feelings in her you'll eventually end up simping.

It has happened to me and I learnt the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation

This can be so annoying ehn angry
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not

If u can , just let her go
Or if u have money to be spending u can continue trying your luck , this kin gal she can never visit your place or give u any attention till u spend and get tired , better u leave on time , unless she started showing interest , if she do show interest back, invite her to your place , don't go out again , next is indoor game , if not , allow her go. She gat no love for ya

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Duplexxx: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why you don't ask your father to give you advise on how you can put your penis inside her pussy

Young man go and look for job
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Ghozky(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
OP, there's no chemistry between both of you. Just let her know and move on.

We meuve!!
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Funkeshuga(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's not into you. Simple!.

Your desperation might turn to SIMPING!

shut the fúck up, everything is not simping

the lady is possibly an introvert or Misandry or might have been hurt by a guy before that she kept to herself alone

you met her barely a month and you're already complaining? even 6months you should be complain and hey you don't need to use taking her out for a date to convince her to love you or be lively because if she get used to it, the day you stop will be the day her feelings for you will stop

you're the one in love, you're the one interested in her, so you shouldn't worry about her keeping you suspense yet, stick to conversing with her on calls and remembered some romantic texts in the night.

she's not into you already but when you keep doing something consistently she will fall in. who knows her heart mind be divided for you and other guy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nwaotu10(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ghost her, you simp!

You're the prize, the king and the goal.

Na you suppose dey do guy for her.

Ghost her silly Azz

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by obryns: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
My brother, everything you narrated shows she is interested in you,maybe her orientation is the same with you,if she initiates discussion you will feel she is desperate or she enjoys the chasing thingy,call her up,do the chasing and win her over, don't let those IGG discourage you,man up and take charge,tell her how u feel and listen to what she has to say

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by femi4: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
Give her time to miss you, you messed up when you couldn't give her your picture at that spot. It would have helped your case in her heart.

If she's really into you, she ll call you

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
femi4:
Give her time to miss you, you messed up when you couldn't give her your picture at that spot. It would have helped your case in her heart.

If she's really into you, she ll call you

Do you guys ever have/give pictures?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Simp loading

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by femi4: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Do you guys ever have/give pictures?
lol grin Even if it's passport, picture na picture

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Karleb(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not

Call her now.

You don't understand, to her she feels you don't care by not calling her since you guys went for the date. The disappointment in this case is mutual.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by BigYash: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na small pikin be this op. With time you will learn and understand that all Nigerian girls are all what ?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Muslimsworldng: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

There is no rule or principle to love, if you feel attracted to someone go ahead and express yourself. Moreover she is a woman, she won't want to make herself look cheap to you.
My advice: go for what your heart desire and stop this unnecessary should i and should I not.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by izubext007: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
post her number let's help u out
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Kemikez(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
HopeVictor:

Girls like the hard guys.. call her and tell her you were expecting a call or chat from her.. if she isn't interested in the relationship she should tell you..so you can stop wasting your time and move on.

That is a very bad idea, guy move on she might not be into you she fit dey observe you. these days ladies are ...........
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by dboY1123(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Lol, bro.. Don't fall for this, be ver smart.. What I mean is, if you've been bugging her on whatsapp or calls, stop it! She's literally not into you, if a girl really likes you ehn, she'll be more comfortable and you'll see her reaction its simple.. Dont let a girl take your heart bro, you'll probably start begging her if u do.
One thing I know that mostly gets a girl who's not into that much is TO IGNORE HER and focus more on yourself.. Do this thing for a month, dress well and have more fun and pictures, if she doesnt come to you I'm wrong then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.