Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (36000 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

done that twice.... reaction?? no Bleep seems to be given
Move on
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Logan321:
see below

I'm interested, guy. How far?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Funkeshuga(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Ohh.. Ancient of days. Shove your moral advise in your loose asshole.

everything simp simping. I don't think the psychiatrist treating your mental illness sef sabi work

you sound more dumb here. mumu boy
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by sirtuler(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guy, she is a woman for crying out loud, did u tell her you love her and she agreed. You haven't say anything and you want the girl to start calling. Some Lady don't do that say that you don't just take her for granted ..
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

everything simp simping. I don't think the psychiatrist treating your mental illness sef sabi work

you sound more dumb here. mumu boy

You talk too much. Slowpoke chasin' clout!. I ain't got no time.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Logan321:
see below

How you pipu do this betting thing is ... anyhow, e be like I go PM you. cheesy
I wan start too.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Funkeshuga(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

even you know that slowpoke was the middle name given to you during your naming ceremony

this dummy want to use me learn words, you won't try what I've in stock for Dundees like you
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Urban9aira: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
You could have reached out to her if you really like her still.. Na you dey find her love or Punna.

If you drain her with attention and love and she eventually love you back then na you go tire with the way she go dey all over you..

But man for you to ask question of if you should call or not, my guy move on ..No need to call her. She no worth am

Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Oshokalo: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
that lady is in a relationship i mean like toasters, she just added u to the list,she still dey do minimini manimo
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ritztravels:

Brother, I will tell you from my experience it depends on the culture or the environment you find yourselves. I personally have dated white, black and Asian girls and each time I have to be aware as to how their culture and societal norms might influence simple things as texting after a date. For example after a date with Asians or whites, I don't have to worry about texting after the date as I know if she truly fancies me she is texting me the next morning or in many cases before I even get to my room. But you see this our Nigerian girls, I don't know if it's the bros forming simps to get under their pants that has made them feel like they don't need to put much efforts into dating and social interactions. If I picked you up from your home, paid for the dates, even made an effort to start conversations and you still feel too big to text "thanks for the dinner" or even to ask if I got home safe, I'm cutting you lose, you are for the street.
My advice is to not make yourself the fool by calling and yelling at her (as some have suggested) that "hard guy persona" is just a mask most guys wear to cover up their deep insecurities, don't be that guy. You had a date, it isn't what you hope it will be, simply move on.

thanks brother..... seems our hearts beat with same frequency.... giving up too soon is the only thing that is bothering me
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
I actually read your post like this: there's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my Liability...
Imagine contacting a Liability so that she would relate with you as if her needs are your responsibilities, Damn!
Girls keep catching you guys unprepared, and I'm not cool with it. sad
grin grin grin one cret of malt for you
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by ihimiray(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Hmmm. She will probably text you in a week or two more asking when the swimming will take place or maybe she’s genuinely not interested at all but was just going along for the ride.

I think you you knowing the situation best if you feel you’ll look desperate by reaching out again then don’t. But texting “hey, just checking on you” if you’re thinking about her to this extent, that is not a big deal. And if she hardly replies like the old times then at that point you can guess she’s not feeling you...

dating is complicated! Ugh!

Good luck
hmmm I like u... How about we hangout some day
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by ihimiray(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
1beat:
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so
oga the guy get work abeg
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Xenry: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Whois:

I feel your pain bro

@Op be careful what you wish for

"Avoid see finish". I won't say more than that
That's it! cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
There are people like that; that are naturally bad at communicating. The time frame you described, for me, is too little to conclude. Give her time and study her. If you then discover that's her in-born nature, teach her. Teach her how to be outward and loquacious. Don't loose what may be right for you cause of your impatience . Such girls, after being modlled are usually the best lovers on the long run. I am talking from experience. I been there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by ihimiray(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
[b][/b]

I secretly hope so @ bolded. thanks once again. I wish things could just be easy like Hollywood
brother I will advice you to play ur game well...u know the usual thing with Nigerian girls.. Dey don't wanna look too cheap.. Do the calling but always be in control...know when to call and not look to weak... With time she will get use to u... And na u self go tire... But if she doesn't change just do the moon walk...
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by ihimiray(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
There are people like that; that are naturally bad at communicating. The time frame you described, for me, is too little to conclude. Give her time and study her. If you then discover that's her in-born nature, teach her. Teach her how to be outward and loquacious. Don't loose what may be right for you cause of your impatience . Such girls, after being modlled are usually the best lovers on the long run. I am talking from experience. I been there.
u right bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
DigitB:

You're welcome.

You should consider reading some of the "redpill" topics on the internet. There's a lot to learn...

It will help you understand how to relate with women.

I can suggest some materials for you if you'd like...

I don't mind at all boss. actually, I'm an avid follower of the red pill community.... you can just link the materials to me on this account, I'll access it from my main account
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Qorks(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Qorks(f): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

The.

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Qorks(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2021

The.

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
You were waiting for her to reply you with a newspaper full of text but dissapointed she replied with abbreviation;lol. Advice : God had saved you again from what they are preparing for you, next time you won't be all that lucky. Leave girls and focus! They're now programming you to do things you don't do before.. They will bring you trouble if you don't heed to this advice.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's not into you. Simple!.

Your desperation might turn to SIMPING!
GBAM..
The green light is always there, but here in this case, dude is just desperate and can't wait to simp..
Ubunja was taught us "No green light No approach"
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
GBAM..
The green light is always there, but here in this case, dude is just desperate and can't wait to simp..
Ubunja was taught us "No green light No approach"

Exactly!. I hope he listens before he comes back to cry on the FP
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
mendula:
delete her number and block her for good....
hehehe no time wasting grin
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Funkeshuga(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

you're not a match for me and I bet you, you will hear weyy if I handle you with words

afi mufasagoat
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Ckmilly22(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
if you love somebody tell her how much you love her it cause no crime at all if she agree you stayed if no gree you move on after all there are many fishes in the ocean
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by hakeem4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not
Don’t contact her. It’s probably she’s not feeling you or she’s playing hard to get. Either ways don’t contact
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mokason288(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bobxin:

Trust me, those are the exact things you shouldn't take serious.
Lol ... ok sir
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
ihimiray:
brother I will advice you to play ur game well...u know the usual thing with Nigerian girls.. Dey don't wanna look too cheap.. Do the calling but always be in control...know when to call and not look to weak... With time she will get use to u... And na u self go tire... But if she doesn't change just do the moon walk...

alright boss
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
[b][/b]

I secretly hope so @ bolded. thanks once again. I wish things could just be easy like Hollywood

Real life ain't no Hollywood bro!
Irris wo irris
Smiles
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Lucrativress(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

if you had the ability and patience to read, you'll have inferred from the post that I was the one who paid for the date and everything that was spent that day.. I'm gainfully employed and I'm old enough to know that I need someone to share my feelings with. if you're here to troll, you should just avoid this post
Yehhhhhhhhh madzzzz comeback!!!!!
Saluteeeeeee
I like youuuu!!!
As in I shouted "yehhhh"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.