Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (37012 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari is a genuine Northern leaders- so i dont blame them.

If gej loss the MILITANTS WOULD BE MILITANTING lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ibto75(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari truncated the second republic and here we go again,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

Madam, thanks so much, you are wholed up in Ohio and thinking for Nigeria, if you know the pecularity of this nation, you will wail instead of putting blmae. I have been to a resturant in the north, that before you finished saying your prayer, your food has disappear. This problem started years ago and the solution ncan't be immediate as you assumed. Even in USA that things work, some murder case still remain unsolved . luckily I hve been to some part of the world too so you are talking to a learned fellow. Please pray for Naija, the problem is more than you know. God bless Nigeria.God bless you ma

The only peculiarity that exists in Nigeria is that we have people who think as you do in the majority -- nothing else. I am not the one putting blame on anyone --- you are, remember? You are the one PUTTING BLAME on an INDIVIDUAL/CIVILIAN here. You are.

I am the one calling for sanity -- calling for you to hold your government MORE RESPONSIBLE for YOUR SECURITY and that of OTHERS. That is common sense for those in Ohio, and those in NIGERIA.

Your unwillingness to hold  your goverment responsible for the correcting of the situation tells me all I need to know at this point. Tune to CNN to see how you are being mocked -- please do. The outside world is wondering what your government is doing about the violence but here you are making EXCUSES for your Government's slowness to action in all this? WOW

That you even liken the violence in the streets of Northern states in Nigeria to a murder case in America makes me believe even more than you have no clue what you are even talking of. Stop with the ridiculous prayers and ask for WISDOM for yourself first.

Forgive me if I sound crass but I don't mean to . . . I sincerely hope you will pray for wisdom even in this.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Mariory(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

And where is the not-so-smart president and Commander in chief of Armed forces in all of these?

If Buhari is to be blamed for the violence then we can also say GEJ is to be blamed for the violence by MEND?

You don't get it. This shit was coordinated. Within hours they have done so much damage. Things will start to become clearer once non political institutions like the red cross start releasing figures. You will then see this was a coordinated planned attack.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
sbeezy8:

Buhari is a genuine Northern leaders- so i dont blame them.

If gej loss the MILITANTS WOULD BE MILITANTING lol

um . . . is Ribadu also a northern leader?  Should we also consider Pat Utomi a Southern leader? We need to stop making things up. Stop creating sectional leaders willy-nilly! This is how we got many of those we have today who we can't seem to get rid of.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mariory:

You don't get it. This poo was coordinated. Within hours they have done so much damage. Things will start to become clearer once non political institutions like the red cross start releasing figures. You will then see this was a coordinated planned attack.

I dont get you.

How is Buhari to blame for the violence and GEJ not to blame for MEND violence?

What is the job of a C-inC if there is breakdown of Law and order?

Maybe GEJ is hoping we would go and pray so that rioters come to confess
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am getting tired of you Kobojunkie. Why don't we send you traitor self up North and see how they treat you. There will be no running to the East for you.  angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am getting tired of you Kobojunkie. Why don't we send you traitor self up North and see how they treat you. There will be no running to the East for you.  angry

Oh shut up and show some respect. angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mariory:

You don't get it. This poo was coordinated. Within hours they have done so much damage. Things will start to become clearer once non political institutions like the red cross start releasing figures. You will then see this was a coordinated planned attack.

Let them coordinate it well well. . . . as long as it stays in the North.

dayokanu:

I dont get you.

Exactly.

We dont need to be blaming anyone. Just do sth abt it.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh shut up and show some respect. angry

You shut up harlot! Wait till the numbers start coming and see how many Yorubas were maimed due to the violence in the North. angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
MEND= BOKO HARAM northerners

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by phreakabit(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

I have always been of the opinion that, both of you are the " REASONABLE / ELITE IGBO " who always follow their heart rather than loyalty!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

You better believe that there will be reprisal attacks in the East. Most of us are in West, but I have finally gotten word, that people in the East are preparing for the worse, because they are hearing that our people are being targeted.

This is more serious than most of you can imagine.

This is not a GAME. Innocent SOUTHERNERS ARE DYING!  angry

On this ,southerners must stand against the useless northerners meanwhile i can watch my back to see if eze won't shoot me from behind. grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Wonders never amaze me! So MEND is equal to Boko Haram.

That's a lie! MEND which is fighting on behalf of its people for greater control of resources.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
I hope they have soldiers at Hausa quarters in Warri like they had to do last time, because e no go easy if Southerners have been killed in high numbers.
Its time for the South to rid the country off this menace; either education and civilisation are forced down the throats of core-Northern kids, or we cut them loose into the desert. cool

@Ileke Idi
You will soon understand that almajiri's do not know the difference between Yoruba and Igbo. They can't even tell the damn languages apart, ALL Southerners are targets.
Keep wishing for selfish "local development," as if the money will come from Mars. Unfortunately, it sounds like a cop-out.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

You shut up harlot! Wait till the numbers start coming and see how many Yorubas were maimed due to the violence in the North. angry

TO BE HONEST not alot of yorubas in the SW EVEN THINK ABOUT YORUBAS IN THE NORTH or EAST! for what?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

You shut up harlot! Wait till the numbers start coming and see how many Yorubas were maimed due to the violence in the North.  angry

No ounce of respect at all. O ma se!
Why dont you busy yourself with the numbers?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by omenala(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
So because buhari is losing we should all die? Do other ethnic groups resort to violence cos thier candidate lost? Did the yoruba's go berserk when MKO Abiola was robbed of his victory and murdered? This shows the level of ignorance and selfishness of northerner's. My God how did we end up in the same country wit these animals?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Wonders never amaze me! So MEND is equal to Boko Haram.

That's a lie! MEND which is fighting on behalf of its people for greater control of resources.
thank you. you can't even begin to compare the two.

omenala:

So because buhari is losing we should all die? Do other ethnic groups resort to violence cos thier candidate lost? Did the yoruba's go berserk when MKO Abiola was robbed of his victory and murdered? This shows the level of ignorance and selfishness of northerner's. My God how did we end up in the same country wit these animals?
lol true dat
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Blazing99: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

I dont get you.

I wonder. Has Buhari made any incitement comments? This we are witnessing is the consequence of rigging and non-zoning. I wonder why we didnt think of consequences when we made choices. Oh I forgot, we had stupid powerbrokers like Obj making choices. Here we go again
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
All the recent violence blamed on MEND has been carried out by aboki. MEND stopped fighting long since.
Aboki politics is totally fvcked up, all they know is threats, violence, labelling more intelligent people weak etc. Poor neanderthal ways.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

I hope they have soldiers at Hausa quarters in Warri like they had to do last time, because e no go easy if Southerners have been killed in high numbers.
Its time for the South to rid the country off this menace; either education and civilisation are forced down the throats of core-Northern kids, or we cut them loose into the desert. cool

@Ileke Idi
You will soon understand that almajiri's do not know the difference between Yoruba and Igbo. They can't even tell the damn languages apart, ALL Southerners are targets.
Keep wishing for selfish "local development," as if the money will come from Mars. Unfortunately, it sounds like a cop-out.

I am talking about those vying for Southerners to start their own violence in the South. Makes no damn sense for the South to pick up arms and do their own.

As for local development. . . . it does not start with a price, but with ethics.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
somebody sent me this photo he took in kaduna, may God help us

why the killings

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

@Ileke Idi

dont hate us cause we dont give a shiot GEJ won he won let us live in peace in the SW thank you kindly.

we want our own federalism or do you not get it? WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU

one day you are saying we are parasites the nenxt SW asks for federalism and you say what money will they make without Govt. what does it concern you?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Mariory(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

I dont get you.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about people being murdered and you are turning it into politics. Or do you think I was supporting MEND? Do you think I'm a GEJ fanatic?

Stop this crap please. People are being butchered in a coordinated planned attack that appears to have resulted in mass casualties before the security agencies where able to gain control.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
WOW! red flag to all Southerners to stay out of Northern land, period. abeg, do you see us Christians killing all their beggars that flood the streets of southern Nigeria?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
Blazing99:

I wonder. Has Buhari made any incitement comments? This we are witnessing is the consequence of rigging and non-zoning. I wonder why we didnt think of consequences when we made choices. Oh I forgot, we had silly powerbrokers like Obj making choices. Here we go again

This violence should not be part of our consequence.

There is no need to blame Buhari, and the North needs to understand how to let go. I guess they'll be missing their biased Govt help.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
The SW is always on the sidelines. Even if their people are being slaughtered in the North just like the rest of us. What is wrong with these people?

Bluetooth seems to be the only sensible SW person posting right now. I hate to say that.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I am talking about those vying for Southerners to start their own violence in the South. Makes no damn sense for the South to pick up arms and do their own.

As for local development. . . . it does not start with a price, but with ethics.

So south should siddon look while their kins are killed up north ? any death in the north will be severely met with brutal consequences. Kill them almajiris and their masters.i dey vex.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
MrPrsdent:

somebody sent me this photo he took in kaduna, may God help us

why the killings

Where is the government? Why is the government not doing a better job protecting the People?? Where are the SPECIAL forces, that this administration claimed it has put together to ensure Security in the North
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So south should siddon look while their kins are killed up north ? any death in the north will be severely met with brutal consequences. Kill them almajiris and their masters.i dey vex.

So what should the South/SW do for una? Carry arms and go fight in Kaduna?
What will violence with violence solve?
Once again, eni ti Olorun ba bii re, ko ti e maa koja doorstep baba e wa si SW nitori pe o n fe ja!

When will our president get to work?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
I don tire for these illiterate northeners

Anytime decisions goes contrary

they resort to violence

wonder why Southerners should be scared while in the North.  angry

if you dont like it, secede.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV / Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.