Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36841 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by youngies(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
This utter madness!!!
Buhari has lost all the respect I have for him.
All these "incorruptible" and "disciplined" postures of him were mere smokescreen afterall angry
Buried under it is a blood sucking beast! sad

@Mararaba is burning!!!!

Why? why? why in 2011?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by davywillis: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Can anyone post a map with the dividing lines and lets see what it looks like, who's in and out?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari Supporters

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by emmatok(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
MY friends, this violence is not about BUHARI OR GEJ.

It is about North and South .

Since this present democratic dispensation the North has only ruled for three years.

So the North feel they have been betrayed BY the South through OBJ.

As it stands now the PDP is loosing Nigeria .

The  North is going to CPC, while South West will go for ACN. PDP will be limited to the SS & SE.

How i which APGA can take over the SE.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by rill: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
u guys shud stop posting dat pic, it was actually caused by a train accident and not a result of todays violence, got that angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
deenee:

NAIRALANDERS ARE VERY FUNNY , TWO WEEKS AGO[b] WE WERE ALL FULL OF PRAISES FOR BUHARI CITING HIM AS THE MESSIAH THAT WILL CHANGE NIGERIA FOR GOOD.
[/b]
NOW, WE ARE ALL QUICK TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM. I WILL STILL SAY THIS: - THE GREATEST CHANGE WE NEED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD IS NOT CHANGE FROM OUR LEADERS BUT CHANGE FROM WITHIN US AS INDIVIDUALS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

We is a sign of mutiny.I have never seen anything good about that man even when ACn were talking about a possible alliance which he himself did not allow its success,I was just neutral with him.
however,whether people supported him or not,nigeria cannot be set on fire becaue buahri didnt win.Nigeria is more than anybody.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by babaowo: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is why i like ppl lik obj he should have destroy them once.chikena
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by nwaigbomg(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
i base in MInna, Niger State,

I got an information from friends that KONtagora is almost on fire

but due the presence of army barack in the town, soldiers are curtailing the hoodlums although i heard there is looting
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
buhari supporters

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
buhari supporters

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by experience(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
[center][/center]
[center]Courtsey of Big-K from NVS. . .[/center]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
sai buhari, animals

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by adonisgold: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
De pointer, pardon me but you are very obtuse! How any one votes is his biz. Pls shut up and stop vom itting here.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Autolord: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2011

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by engrkunlex: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
They av burn down the SCU CHAPEL in ABU KONGO CAMPUS WIT JUBILATION BY MUSLIM SECT.d question is,is the religion they misinterpret or they ar having false teaching because a whole IMAM folow them to burn the CHURCH Of GOD.Wot a nonsence
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2011

This should be the new Southern Nigeria! angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
engrkunlex:

They av burn down the SCU CHAPEL in ABU KONGO CAMPUS WIT JUBILATION BY MUSLIM SECT.d question is,is the religion they misinterpret or they ar having false teaching because a whole IMAM folow them to burn the CHURCH Of GOD.Wot a nonsence

They should not creat religion or tribal sentiments with this madness.this is strictly political and it is instigated by terrorist buhari.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
too SAD,
these OLODO should STOP THESE NASTY ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kc3000: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
I see some silly person on this thread trying to make this an Hausa vs Igbo fight 'again'. Pity, some people would be in denial even if somebody walked up and slapped their mothers right in front of them. The rioting northerner has never had the patience to select who is Ibo or not, out of the crowd, quite frankly, he doesn't know which is which. They go after Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Edo and whichever non-hausa muslim they can get their hands on, heck they have killed Yoruba muslims too. The Igbos usually present the strongest resistance to them, so it comes off as Igbo vs Hausa, but no matter how much we deny it, the northerners riot and seek to kill any southerner in sight. I lived in Zaria for years, and this is what I observed.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

This should be the new Southern Nigeria! angry

[size=16pt]SOUTHERN NIGERIA MY ARSE 3-4 COUNTRIES ARE FINE WITH SW[/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kc3000:

I see some silly person on this thread trying to make this an Hausa vs Igbo fight 'again'. Pity, some people would be in denial even if somebody walked up and slapped their mothers right in front of them. The rioting northerner has never had the patience to select who is Ibo or not, out of the crowd, quite frankly, he doesn't know which is which. They go after Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Edo and whichever non-hausa muslim they can get their hands on, heck they have killed Yoruba muslims too. The Igbos usually present the strongest resistance to them, so it comes off as Igbo vs Hausa, but no matter how much we deny it, the northerners riot and seek to kill any southerner in sight. I lived in Zaria for years, and this is what I observed.

This is the truth. It is not a Hausa vs. Igbo fight. This is a Hausa vs. South fight.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
This rioting is not surprising.

The surprising  thing is that more states are not full of protestors
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2011

The surprising thing is that more states are not full of protestors

You are not yet dead?!!! They should have gotten to your house by now.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

A reasonable and normal loser would head for the tribunal instead of descending so low to a level of a tout.when will buhari learn to behave like a democrat for once ?
Our support to a particular cause should not blind us to the fact that we should be humane. A reasonable man will seek redress in the court of law; INEC is there. Thank God it is Jega, if it were to be somebody else they would have been crying more than these. Loosing an election is not the end of life. The truth is that it is easy to destroy and burn down, but it takes years to rebuild. Why are we like this?? Gen Buhari should please appeal to the real Buhari to thread softly!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Change that to:
"Nigerians protesting the rigging of elections"
Autolord:

buhari supporters
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Gen Buhari should please appeal to the real Buhari to thread softly!

GenBuhari on Nl is destitute of human compassion so its like praying through the Devil. so my dear don't waste your time. I pray he begs for his life someday so that he will know what death is like so when he hears violence, he will pick race rather than come on NL to be typing rubbish, pledging support to a loser through violence.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

Our support to a particular cause should not blind us to the fact that we should be humane. A reasonable man will seek redress in the court of law; INEC is there. Thank God it is Jega, if it were to be somebody else they would have been crying more than these. Loosing an election is not the end of life. The truth is that it is easy to destroy and burn down, but it takes years to rebuild. Why are we like this?? Gen Buhari should please appeal to the real Buhari to thread softly!

So when is buhari going to call his foot soldiers to order ? Did those illiterates also vote online as genbuhari was suggesting ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by freezy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Genbuhari

Go and die!!!  angry  angry

May all your families be involved the fracas!! angry

Anu ofia!!  angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

The surprising  thing is that more states are not full of protestors
WHY ARE YOU HAPPY INNOCENT SOULS ARE DYING BECAUSE YOU FAILED WOEFULLY IN A BID TO RULE AT ALL COST?? You can see by now that all those crowd does not have electoral value. Please let peace reign
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is beyond ridiculous.

Why are you ppl blaming Buhari for the nature of the northerners?

When is GEJ going to start work? Even if by rigging, as long as he does sth.

This violence must not spread southward. I feel sorry for their innocent women up there, they're prolly victims of these violence.

If Nigeria must divide, let' divide peacefully and soon.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dont even know why sum ppl are surprise, this is the nature of Hausas-muslim especcially the un-educated ones.
i wonder how long ppl are going to blame buhari for this instead of Jonathan doing something, or will he wait till it gets to south and west??
wait isnt their a security adviser or whatever them they call am or he doesnt have a job??
i wonder if this is the security we have, riot within the country cant be stopped for past hours??
what if it was another country invading nigeria? wetin go happen?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
engineerd:

There has been a Bomb explosion in ABUJA!

engineerd:

multiple bomb explosions in abuja, apache helicopters all around!

engineerd:

hey , i'm just playing ohhhhhh, sorry , i dont want anyone to freak out! its a joke.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

@ topic

still no word from any media.

i suspect these so-called riots are a deliberate attempt by some, to further paint nigeria in a bad light.

mischief makers. undecided lipsrsealed

their agents are already on nl posting fake pictures and trying to shout down any request for links or sources.

since they know there are none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.