Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (37010 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Image123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
The north needs a massive invasion of education. The government should make huge efforts to really educate the north in the next 8-12years EMERGENCY. I pray for God's peace and safety for those involved, and for the situation to be contained in Jesus' name.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is beyond ridiculous.

Why are you ppl blaming Buhari for the natural nature of the northerners?

When is GEJ going to start work? Even if by rigging, as long as he does sth.

This violence must not spread southward. I feel sorry for their innocent women up there, they're prolly victims of these violence.

If Nigeria must divide, let' divide peacefully and soon.

Nigeria is not going to split because one buhari lost election only if he wants to end up like Gbagbo.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

@ topic

still no word from any media.

i suspect these so-called riots are a deliberate attempt by some, to further paint nigeria in a bad light.

mischief makers. undecided lipsrsealed

their agents are already on nl posting fake pictures and trying to shout down any request for links or sources.

since they know there are none.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/18/nigeria.elections/

it is true o
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria is not going to split because one buhari lost election only if he wants to end up like Gbagbo.

nigeria wont break up but it will be not a good 4 yrs for GEJ
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

Dont even know why sum ppl are surprise, this is the nature of Hausas-muslim especcially the un-educated ones.
i wonder how long ppl are going to blame buhari for this instead of Jonathan doing something, or will he wait till it gets to south and west??
wait isnt their a security adviser or whatever them they call am or he doesnt have a job??
i wonder if this is the security we have, riot within the country cant be stopped for past hours??
what if it was another country invading nigeria? wetin go happen?
Ileke-IdI:

This is beyond ridiculous.

Why are you ppl blaming Buhari for the nature of the northerners?

When is GEJ going to start work? Even if by rigging, as long as he does sth.

This violence must not spread southward. I feel sorry for their innocent women up there, they're prolly victims of these violence.

If Nigeria must divide, let' divide peacefully and soon.
Give GEJ a breather, we the Northerners have been in government for more than 35 years, what is our benefit Now you are blaming a man who has not even settled down to work. What a funny nation!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
So there are no source and news is not on TV?

Why do I feel that this is just a plot to avoid any request for or re-run or electoral rigging investigation?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Genbuhari

I am a serious fan of BUHARI-BAKARE but courtesy demand you have human feeling.
How on earth would those FOOLISH supporters be killing others? Please STOP
posting obnoxious comments here and bury your head in SHAME.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jmaine: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Are you people surprised, when i referred to him as dictatorship in disguise many thought i was being sarcastic , The guy was just a cynical old general whose blood thirsty need for power got him playing all cards . . .little did he know that his playing a ethnic/religious card in Tunde Bakare wont entice the savvy south westerners who happen to be a conglomerate of the various tribes in Nigeria . . . . After being judicioisly rejected by the majority . . He want's to perpetuate himself by force. More surprising that folks on this land are shamefully in support . . . . of the archaic conducts from the CPC animals who happen to be humans in reality angry . . .

My family are in Zaria . . And my bro just confirmed the whole madness and can't even go out . . . Still keeping tabs with happenings at home . . . E be like say . .all those aboki for Lagos go pack go their arid North back . . . If na wetin dem need be that
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I know its not.
But if they're not content with a South-Southerner taking the seat. . . . what is the hope for Nigeria?
Will every tiny decision cause riot. . . . that's if this news is true tho

Omooba77:

Give GEJ a breather, we the Northerners have been in government for more than 35 years, what is our benefit Now you are blaming a man who has not even settled down to work. What a funny nation!

Who is blaming him?

We're asking him to get to work. This situation has passed the blame ststion.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
somebody sent me this photo he took in kaduna, may God us

why the killings

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
jmaine:

Are you people surprised, when i referred to him as dictatorship in disguise many thought i was being sarcastic ,  The guy was just a cynical old general whose blood thirsty need for power got him playing all cards . . .little did he know that his playing a ethnic/religious card in Tunde Bakare wont entice the savvy south westerners who happen to be a conglomerate of the various tribes in Nigeria . . . . After being judicioisly rejected by the majority . . He want's to perpetuate himself by force. More surprising that folks on this land are shamefully in support . . . . of the archaic conducts from the CPC animals who happen to be humans in reality   angry  . . .

My family are in Zaria . . And my bro just confirmed the whole madness and can't even go out  . . . Still keeping tabs with happenings at home . . . E be like say . .all those aboki for Lagos go pack go back . . . If na wetin dem need be that

Wish your family God's guidance.
I've always wondered why Ekiti ppl depart to Zaria.

Why are you blaming Buhari?  
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by aletheia(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
This post-election violence was long predicted:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18233&Itemid=154

NEXT: FLASH: Rioters burn Emir of Kano’s palace in Dorayi
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I know its not.
But if they're not content with a South-Southerner taking the seat. . . . what is the hope for Nigeria?

Who is blaming him?

We're asking him to get to work. This situation has passed the blame ststion.
We all need to pray for our leaders. Buhari sholud come out and tell his supporters to stop the violence it will stop, I know how this work. An average northerners like us belive so much in our leaders, let him make open broadcast you will see how calm the situation will become. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Makbo: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
GEJ can't win in that landslide. These elections were massively rigged. Goodluck benefited of French company SAGEM expertise to biaise the results. That is what they use to do in african Francophone countries. They did not want a stalemate, that why they fraudulently gave Gej winner at the expenses of Nigerian people wish.

I warned you ooooo, Naija men.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

This is the mentality that is destroying this country. He is the president --forget what happened over the weekend, whether he is announced winner or not, he is the president. He does not need to settle down to work  . . . he is the president--- he has been for the past (almost 1 year). How long will it take him to settle down to get to work? More than 500 bodies later from Jos and he is still settling down?

He is the man in charge of Security in the country. He controls the police. He controls the armed forces. He controls it all.

Blaming a civilian when the commander in chief is not doing his job more effectively is part of the nonsense I see people doing here. Where are the authorities in all this? We have thousands of military and police officials that ought to have been mobilized by now to crowd many of these areas but we are still hearing more news of violence and less of control, why?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

We all need to pray for our leaders. Buhari sholud come out and tell his supporters to stop the violence it will stop, I know how this work. An average northerners like us belive so much in our leaders, let him make open broadcast you will see how calm the situation will become. God bless Nigeria!

So you're a Northerner? What does Omo Oba mean in your language?

So because Buhari can stop this meant he started it abi?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
sbeezy8:

nigeria wont break up but it will be not a good 4 yrs for GEJ

Only if the so called president still continue to behave  like a duck.what stop him from taking care of these almajiris once and for all.I dey miss obj for real.
Ileke-IdI:

I know its not.

The story is real but in any case there's nothing common boko harams can do and if their masters do any shakara for jonathan cuz he 's a minority,yorubas will give him the needed support.I'm just happy a terrorist is not the president of Naija. Sai buhari,tell buhari ni.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
still no word from any media.

i suspect these so-called riots are a deliberate attempt by some, to further paint nigeria in a bad light.

mischief makers. Undecided Lips sealed

their agents are already on nl posting fake pictures and trying to shout down any request for links or sources.

since they know there are none.

Come are u sure ur in Nigeria? or some suburb? u have posted this here b4 and som1 advised you to subscribe to radio if u dnt receive TV signals where u r and here u r again asking a question that has been said over and over on the media. Ok, go and climb on top of that mountain near your village river, I believe the radio signal will be good there.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

No we do not!! Rather, we need to pray for people like you to start thinking more with your heads. Buhari has actually posted on his facebook page that stands against the violence, but hours later, the violence continues, what does that tell you?? How can you expect to put this burden on a mere civilian who happened to run for election? He is not even a Northern leader, nor does he have power in the north other than during election period when he calls for votes form the disenfranchised who listen.

Stop . . . Pray to your God for wisdom FIRST before you go praying for our leaders. lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
Let the East leave!  As the only solely Christian region in Nigeria. We have nothing in common with the people of the North.  angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So you're a Northerner? What does Omo Oba mean in your language?

So because Buhari can stop this meant he started it abi?

No, he just loved campaigning with a spear for fun.

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Mariory(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
I have never been alarmist. But Buhari's boys may indeed have driven the final death nail into Nigeria.

ABUJA, Nigeria – Angry opposition supporters in Nigeria's Muslim north set fire to homes bearing ruling party banners Monday and heavy gunfire rang out in several towns as election officials released results showing the Christian incumbent had gained an insurmountable lead.

Results from Saturday's election released live on national television indicated President Goodluck Jonathan had a commanding lead of more than 10 million votes with only two states left to be announced. The Muslim north had largely voted for former military ruler Muhammadu Buhari.

. . .

Federal emergency management agency spokesman Yushua Shuaib declined to release casualty figures out of fears it would further stoke sectarian violence.

"Such a thing can encourage a reprisal attack," he said.

. . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_af/af_nigeria_election
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Only if the so called president still continue to behave  like a duck.what stop him from taking care of these almajiris once and for all.I dey miss obj for real.The story is real but in any case there's nothing common boko harams can do and if their masters do any shakara for jonathan cuz he 's a minority,yorubas will give him the needed support.I'm just happy a terrorist is not the president of Naija. Sai buhari,tell buhari ni.

Plz abeg, leave the Yorubas out of this. Yorubas will be focus on local development.
Wetin concern us concern this? sho ara e o.

Anywaz, you guys should stop blaming Buhari and should start pressuring GEJ to get to work.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This is the mentality that is destroying this country. He is the president --forget what happened over the weekend, whether he is announced winner or not, he is the president. He does not need to settle down to work  . . . he is the president--- he has been for the past (almost 1 year). How long will it take him to settle down to get to work? More than 500 bodies later from Jos and he is still settling down?

He is the man in charge of Security in the country. He controls the police. He controls the armed forces. He controls it all.

Blaming a civilian when the commander in chief is not doing his job more effectively is part of the nonsense I see people doing here. Where are the authorities in all this? We have thousands of military and police officials that ought to have been mobilized by now to crowd many of these areas but we are still hearing more news of violence and less of control, why?
Madam, thanks so much, you are wholed up in Ohio and thinking for Nigeria, if you know the pecularity of this nation, you will wail instead of putting blmae. I have been to a resturant in the north, that before you finished saying your prayer, your food has disappear. This problem started years ago and the solution ncan't be immediate as you assumed. Even in USA that things work, some murder case still remain unsolved . luckily I hve been to some part of the world too so you are talking to a learned fellow. Please pray for Naija, the problem is more than you know. God bless Nigeria.
Kobojunkie:

No we do not!! Rather, we need to pray for people like you to start thinking more with your heads. Buhari has actually posted on his facebook page that stands against the violence, but hours later, the violence continues, what does that tell you?? How can you expect to put this burden on a mere civilian who happened to run for election? He is not even a Northern leader, nor does he have power in the north other than during election period when he calls for votes form the disenfranchised who listen.

Stop . . . Pray to your God for wisdom FIRST before you go praying for our leaders. lol
God bless you ma
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

No, he just loved campaigning with a spear for fun.

AHHH, I play with spears in my free time, does that mean I'm a . . .

No.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2011

just look at what an educated black monkey is posting. u should rather pray for urself b4 advising others. So those his supporters that are causing this mayhem are on facebook abi? they can read and reply mails on facebook abi?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
You better believe that there will be reprisal attacks in the East. Most of us are in West, but I have finally gotten word, that people in the East are preparing for the worse, because they are hearing that our people are being targeted.

This is more serious than most of you can imagine.

This is not a GAME. Innocent SOUTHERNERS ARE DYING! angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
And where is the retarded president and Commander in chief of Armed forces in all of these?

If Buhari is to be blamed for the violence then we can also say GEJ is to be blamed for the violence by MEND?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
BTW, Why do I always get Buhari's face confused with Atiku's own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / British Consul Meets Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Discusses Health, Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.