Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (37009 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So south should siddon look while their kins are killed up north ? any death in the north will be severely met with brutal consequences. Kill them almajiris and their masters.i dey vex.

I agree!  angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
where are the armed forces to put down this riot? i seriously weep for Nigeria  cry
i think the North needs the most attention regarding the changes that need to be made in Nigeria. EDUCATION IS KEY.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Blazing99: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This violence should not be part of our consequence.

There is no need to blame Buhari, and the North needs to understand how to let go. I guess they'll be missing their biased Govt help.

I bet u're above 20 years of age with a good know ur country. The aftermath of this election was bound to lead to violence either if Buhari or GEJ wins. Nigeria's sitting on a powderkeg about to explode. If a comment about prophet Mohammed on the newspapers was enough to change the Miss World venue, what do you expect when rumors of election rigged against the north starts spreading?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
sbeezy8:

dont hate us cause we dont give a shiot GEJ won he won let us live in peace in the SW thank you kindly.

we want our own federalism or do you not get it? WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU

one day you are saying we are parasites the nenxt SW asks for federalism and you say what money will they make without Govt. what does it concern you?

Lol. It just sounds silly to me. Will you get your so called true federalism without others? Do you want true federalsim more than the Middle Belt, SS and SE? You guys just have poor leadership that was going to sellout to "born to rule" anyway. Bluetoothes position is highly appreciated and I'm sure you ain't more Yoruba or hardline than him.

It will take the whole South to force true federalism through and now that we hold all the aces, there is no need for any sort of cop out. Sounds more like fear to me.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE AMAKA:

where are the armed forces to put down this riot? i seriously weep for Nigeria  cry
i think the North needs the most attention regarding the changes that need to be made in Nigeria. EDUCATION IS KEY.

The armed forces is controlled by the North. They will not kill their Hausa kin like they do Niger Deltans. The only reason why they dealt with Boko Haram, because they are Kanuri and not Hausa.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dis peeps are pushing the South's hand o.  angry  angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So what should the South/SW do for una? Carry arms and go fight in Kaduna?
What will violence with violence solve?
Once again, eni ti Olorun ba bii re, ko ti e maa koja doorstep baba e wa si SW nitori pe o n fe ja!

When will our president get to work?

During the kaduna and kwara riot,the yorubas were their to protect the interests and lives of yorubas.So what's the big deal in 2011 when the south is ready for anything ? Abeg,these northerners need to be demystified asap.bunch of hoodlums and terrorists.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jmaine: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wish your family God's guidance.
I've always wondered why Ekiti ppl depart to Zaria.

Why are you blaming Buhari?
Buhari campaign strategy of cunningly implanting on the psychic of his followers that victory is inevitable for him and anything short of that is rigging . . . Bakare did not also spare us the wild wild North threat if they happen to lose . . . Now that they lost squarely even while cheating with those toddlers voting . . . They still had the temerity to scream injustice and now wasting lifes and property wantomly . . People can blame the security all they like . . . But an OBJ style Odi or Zaki biam annihilation is not the answer due to the high casualties of innocent civilian . . .though am tempted to call for that . . . The best the security can do is contain them from spreading to most neighborhoods . . .but this killing might still continue in surburbs where security presence is limited . .

Buhari supporters feel they are fighting for the mandate of their lord . . .the best antidote was for Buhari to appeal for calm using easily assesible TV and radio broadcast to his supporters. That to me would reduce the work load on the security outfit in maintaining sanity in the neighborhoods . .this is more curative than a facebook message . . . Have those rioters ever heard of facebook before, talkless of having accounts and reading his plea . . .whoever said that was okay needs to revalidate his/her conscience.

And by the way zaria na correct town grin, even though those illiterate almajiri dey wan run men packages down with unnecessary hate and violence . . . If them dare reach our dormot angry, our well packaged defence mechanism will say hello to them . .no be today dem dey try fail . . . They confided their alertness to teach the first few fools a lesson their predecessors won't like to remember . . cool . .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Mariory(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

The SW is always on the sidelines. Even if their people are being slaughtered in the North just like the rest of us. What is wrong with these people?

Bluetooth seems to be the only sensible SW person posting right now. I hate to say that.

Are you suggesting that Ileke-IdI represents the SW? What made you come to that conclusion?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Blazing99:

I bet u're above 20 years of age with a good know your country. The aftermath of this election was bound to lead to violence either if Buhari or GEJ wins. Nigeria's sitting on a powderkeg about to explode. If a comment about prophet Mohammed on the newspapers was enough to change the Miss World venue, what do you expect when rumors of election rigged against the north starts spreading?

Who started the rumors?
LOL you think they did not see the poll result from the SE?

When last Saturday's election was rigged, did we not peacefully take the case to court for settlement? Why couldn't they do the same with this election?

If Nigeria needs to explode, let them request a separation. Nobody will argue. But these ppl cant [b]expect [/b]our president to come out of their midst.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

The armed forces is controlled by the North. They will not kill their Hausa kin like they do Niger Deltans. The only reason why they dealt with Boko Haram, because they are Kanuri and not Hausa.
you actually have a point there. all i can do is continue to weep for Nigeria. all the Southerners (Christians especially) in the North need to leave ASAP. how can someone live up north and constantly live in fear? seriously though, i don't get it.
from all the northern leaders we've had, how have any of these people personally benefited? they are still dirt poor, illiterate, and backwards. so i really don't get what they are fighting for.
not only that, but i don't feel GEJ is even safe in Abuja. there will be people there planning his assassination, i can feel it.
*okay, enough of my ramblings*  tongue
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
jmaine:

Buhari supporters feel they are fighting for the mandate of thier lord . . .the best antidote was for Buhari to appeal for calm using easily assesible TV and radio broadcast to his supporters. T. They confided their alertness to teach the first few fools a lesson their predecessors won't like to remember . . cool . .
lol @jmaine, thsi hausas wey they fight, they understand go not come, and 2) Them no they watch tv and radio ooo, so i wonder how the news will spread to them!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
the only person to change the Northern mindset will have to be a northerner themselves, end of.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

lol @jmaine, thsi hausas wey they fight, they understand go not come, and 2) Them no they watch tv and radio ooo, so i wonder how the news will spread to them!

Thank you oo!!! Dem dey even read papers??

It is already been so many hours after Buhari condemned the violence and still NOTHING. People are trying to make a Northern/community leader out of a civilian. What about the Emir and those right there with them? What about the Governor? What about the president who controls the federal police?? What is he doing to quell the situation?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
jmaine:

Buhari campaign strategy of cunningly implanting on the psychic of his followers that victory is inevitable for him and anything short of that is rigging . . . Bakare did not also spare us the wild wild North threat if they happen to lose . . . Now that they lost squarely even while cheating with those toddlers voting  . . . They still had the temerity to scream injustice and now wasting lifes and property wantomly . . People can blame the security all they like . . . But an OBJ style Odi or Zaki biam annihilation is not the answer due to the high casualties of innocent civilian  . . .though am tempted to call for that . . . The best the security can do is contain them from spreading to most neighborhoods . . .but this killing might still continue in surburbs where security presence is limited . .

Buhari supporters feel they are fighting for the mandate of their lord . . .the best antidote was for Buhari to appeal for calm using easily assesible TV and radio broadcast to his supporters. That to me would reduce the work load on the security outfit in maintaining sanity in the neighborhoods . .this is more curative than a facebook message . . . Have those rioters ever heard of facebook before, talkless of having accounts and reading his plea . . .whoever said that was okay needs to revalidate his/her conscience.

And by the way zaria na correct town  grin, even though those illiterate almajiri dey wan run men packages down with unnecessary hate and violence . . . If them dare  reach our dormot  angry, our well packaged defence mechanism will say hello to them . .no be today dem dey try fail . . . They confided their alertness to teach the first few fools a lesson their predecessors won't like to remember . . cool . .

Ok.

Even if he did not start the violence, as an ethical man that knew the fight started because of him, he should come forward to appease his people.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who started the rumors?
LOL you think they did not see the poll result from the SE?

When last Saturday's election was rigged, did we not peacefully take the case to court for settlement? Why couldn't they do the same with this election?

If Nigeria needs to explode, let them request a separation. Nobody will argue. But these ppl cant [b]expect [/b]our president to come out of their midst.

Abeg top defending these people.You know I have always tolerated these people but truth must be told,the hausas can be more than any other ethnic politically but nit YORUBAS so there is no point getting scared of them.Nigeria will continue to be one and we must do everything to keep it in one piece.Any agressors should be severely dealt with. A majority cannot threaten a majority.you feel me ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

During the kaduna and kwara riot,the yorubas were their to protect the interests and lives of yorubas.So what's the big deal in 2011 when the south is ready for anything ? Abeg,these northerners need to be demystified asap.bunch of hoodlums and terrorists.

Ohh ok. I understand.
Just make sure  you're in the front line, when una go and fight (I mean protect) in the North.

In times of elections like this,  what people should do is avoid a violent region by moving to the South in the meantime.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
It is times like this, I wish my people would not have to worry about the barbaric North.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sylve11: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
all these northern fuls self angry cool
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg top defending these people.You know I have always tolerated these people but truth must be told,the hausas can be more than any other ethnic politically but nit YORUBAS so there is no point getting scared of them.Nigeria will continue to be one and we must do everything to keep it in one piece.Any agressors should be severely dealt with. A majority cannot threaten a majority.you feel me ?

Nobody is scared of them. Just saying dont fight violence with violence.
First of all, how can a disunited South fight them (or protect ourselves from them)?
Like beaf said, they dont know Igbo from Yoruba. Not totally true.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

Yeah, but somehow they got wind of the election results.

The North has a very good medium of diseminating information. Those that have lived in the North know what I am talking about. If U havent lived in the North, then U should stop making comments on what U dont really know about.

However, if u have lived anywhere in Nigeria,,,,,,when was the last time U saw someone from the North in any part of Nigeria without a small radio transmitter tuned to one PARTICULAR radio station?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

The news will spread to them via bullet. cool
Security agencies usually have a series of steps they take before going full scale, and curfew is usually the very last. However, a curfew has already been applied on Kaduna, by this evening or in the wee hours, a shoot to kill order will likely be given. The North is opening itself up for forceful subjugation.

I also expect further purges in the army and movement of vital military assets out of kaduna into Abuja and beyond. JTF (our most powerful fighting force) is already in the hands of the Niger Delta; some airforce assets have also been moved to Enugu. The core-North is commiting suicide. lol!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ohh ok. I understand.
Just make sure  you're in the front line, when una go and fight (I mean protect) in the North.

In times of elections like this,  what people should do is avoid a violent region by moving to the South in the meantime.

If worse comes to worse,anything can happen but we can't continue to tolerate the excesses of the hausas while they continue to kill southerners like chicken.Abi they forget say everybody get madness for blood ? Rubbish
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nairalanders o. Yes you must Continue jabbering. At least, we disagree to agree ( don't believe rather 'we reason to agree') and somebody's blood pressure is rising. Lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thank you oo!!! Dem dey even read papers??

[b]It is already been so many hours after Buhari condemned the violence and still NOTHING. [/b]People are trying to make a Northern/community leader out of a civilian. What about the Emir and those right there with them? What about the Governor? What about the president who controls the federal police?? What is he doing to quell the situation?

hmmm. So why are ppl still blaming him?

This is not about Buhari, this is about the North wanting to stay in power angry

~Bluetooth:

If worse comes to worse,anything can happen but we can't continue to tolerate the excesses of the hausas while they continue to kill southerners like chicken.Abi they forget say everybody get madness for blood ? Rubbish

LOL WHAT IS A DISUNITED SOUTH GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Una forget una get millions of northerners in your midst?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Kobo

Ur call for security armed forces is understood. But remenber GEJ is seen as the problem now. Giving military orders might not be the best possible solution now especially from someone they are protesting against.

The Northern elite (Buhari inclusive) can quell this if they REALLY want to. Just as much as they can start religious riots. Anyone saying that they cant is just being disingenous or dont really know how politics is played in the North.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

Yeah right, i always see them with a small radio, but u can never hear them listening to news,
it their music they turn on and listen to for hours.
I lived with hausa, they dnt care bout news, tell them A they will do, tell them B, they will tell you we will think about it
The A now is fight, but the B right Now is Stop, they are thinking about it.
hausas dont listen to news, it Musik all day long

With all due respect, U dont know what the 'ell u are talking about.
Pay closer attention to any Hausa man u know. They are more politically and religious(ly) aware than U people give them credit for.
No hausa man I know of EVER misses the BBC hausa programs.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

@ Kobo

your call for security armed forces is understood. But remenber GEJ is seen as the problem now. Giving military orders might not be the best possible solution now especially from someone they are protesting against.

The Northern elite (Buhari inclusive) can quell this if they REALLY want to. Just as much as they can start religious riots. Anyone saying that they cant is just being disingenous or dont really know how politics is played in the North.

I concur jare
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hmmm. So why are ppl still blaming him?

This is not about Buhari, this is about the North wanting to stay in power angry

LOL WHAT IS A DISUNITED SOUTH GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Una forget una get millions of northerners in your midst?

Its not about blaming anybody now. Its about saving lives and property.

Please if u are not really aware of how politics in the North works, its better u ask or maybe read up.

Those peope on the streeets didnt go there out of thier own accord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.