Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57474 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2021
EndRape2:
Who release this mad man from prison

Mental patient spotted

..uote author=demmymoney post=100649060]Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz

Lolzzz

Truth is bitter they say
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Eval123:

she is a good gal, I know almost everything about her past. so not everyone is a bitch

She's a good girl and she couldn't marry by 23yrs. U are a joker

She has whored around in her 20s and she's looking for a guy like you who doesnt know his value to lockdown.

She's not young, fertile and attractive again nahhh
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2021
demmymoney:

Bros, women don't build, they just move in

It's very stupid to be in a serious relationship with a lady in ur 20s as a man. Onetitis is a killer disease. And the soulmate stuff is a myth.

And women love opportunistically and men love sacrificially and idealistically

My bro, not all women just move in. Guys who are looking for hourglass and fine face women Nah una they fall victims of gold-digger women.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by divineappo(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.
please bro, don't do it

In 5years time, ur mindset will change, ur desire will change, your understanding will change, and u may not like her by then anymore, all i have said, are "probably "

But to avoid breaking her heart after waiting for 5years, pls don't do this

Tell her u can't guarantee u will marry her
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by cooooooks(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Why wait 5 years?

What's stopping you guys from getting married next year?

Is she working? Are you going to be working soon?

What are these life plans you guys have been talking about?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Matheusmartin: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
riczy:
u are nt a good person lol, there is a lady who is 5yrs older than I do, but she keeps crushing!
Eya.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Raalsalghul: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Vyolet:
If not for the situation of things, at 28, you should be married yourself.

True, only if from a well to do family. Anything other than that is signing a pact with poverty.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by riczy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Eya.
I don't know how to explain to her without hurting her!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

My bro, not all women just move in. Guys who are looking for hourglass and fine face women Nah una they fall victims of gold-digger women.

Women don't build, they just move in

No I am after women who can add value to my life asides sex

I don't want my woman to share responsibilities with me.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
demmymoney:

Women don't build, they just move in

No, I am after women who can add value to my life asides from sex

I don't want my woman to share responsibilities with me.

Not every man is as buoyant as you or will be as rich as you. Remember, riches aren't equivalent to how hard you work. Some guys can comfortably take care of all the bills without losing a sweat while others will need the assistant of the woman. Is not about being lazy but life hasn't smile on them just yet.

Therefore, some men need a woman who they can share responsibility with not necessarily 50/50 at least she can render assistant in her own little way while other men just need a woman to bear children and take care of the home.

Finally, it all boils down to whatever works for you, we all aren't wearing the same shoe.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Freddie909: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
bro about these whole matter,firstly a woman can pretend to be what you want to see just for her to get what she wants,but at the same time there are still good women out there she might be one of the good ones,on the other hand in all my research i found out that both poor and rich as long as you are marrying late there would be regrets,i wont explain further about that on here, but my advice for you,is start doing something and fast, you yourself is getting too old for marriage,at least you are still have max 2 years to start having children, on the other hand there is only one place i have seen perfect people and perfect couples, that place is the grave yard,never you think there is a person without flaws out there, just choose the woman who respect you,loves you more than you love her.then the rest falls within your hand to also respect her and to learn how to endure,because your woman is most likely to me your enemy twice a week or twice a day...
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

Not every man is as buoyant as you or will be as rich as you. Remember, riches aren't equivalent to how hard you work. Some guys can comfortably take care of all the bills without losing a sweat while others will need the assistant of the woman. Is not about being lazy but life hasn't smile on them just yet.

Therefore, some men need a woman who they can share responsibility with not necessarily 50/50 at least she can render assistant in her own little way while other men just need a woman to bear children and take care of the home.

Finally, it all boils down to whatever works for you, we all aren't wearing the same shoe.

Exactly my point

I am talking from a rich man's mindset
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nwachi22(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
There is nothing like sounding immature here...
How can I introduce you to my parents and do a lot for u but all you do is keep giving me attitude and wanting me to always be begging u at what age are u?! She thinks she is still sweet 16 abi...with her aunty milf deflated body I'm even managing compared to the sweet ones in d uni I touch sometimes

Nna, go for the sweet 16 girls and let her be. Someone else will appreciate her.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Ilekokonit: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
ruffkenny:
dating women older than us always leads to much havoc and it does not always end well..

True talk.

An older woman (who is over 40 yrs and has already had her kids and is near or past menopause) will always believe you are beneath her and will always look down on you whether she displays it or not and once the honeymoon period ends and she starts to see you finish, she will then bring out all the hatred she has for the world and unleash them on you and you will have to flee from her as the demons in her start revealing themselves to you on a daily basis as most BLACK women who are (over 40) and older than the men they date are psychopaths . Not that the younger Black women are any better anyways.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Ilekokonit: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eval123:
The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.
am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do .. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

She has never been married.
She has no kids.
She never knew your age .
You wish to get married to her.
Marriage in itself is a gamble at best FOR EVERYBODY but based on the above facts especially your statement that you have never dated someone who understands you like she does, then you already have the answer you need IF YOU ARE A FAIR MINDED PERSON.

Btw, I am also a man who thinks that most Nigerian women are not marriageable but I'm also fair minded and seeing that she never knew your age to start with, you must have promised her marriage at some point and seeing that you say you have never dated someone who understands you like she does, you already have the answer you need in your heart .

DO YOU WANT A YOUNGER WOMAN WHO WILL TURN INTO A DEMON AFTER MARRIAGE OR A WOMAN WHO IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU, HAS NO KIDS AND HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED AND UNDERSTANDS YOU MORE THAN ALL OF YOUR OTHER PAST GIRLFRIENDS ??

REASON IT PROPERLY IN YOUR QUIET MOMENTS AS THE ANSWER LIES WITHIN YOUR BETTER JUDGEMENT AND ALSO IN WHAT IS FAIR.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ruffkenny: 3:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Ilekokonit:

True talk.

An older woman (who is over 40 yrs and has already had her kids and is near or past menopause) will always believe you are beneath her and will always look down on you whether she displays it or not and once the honeymoon period ends and she starts to see you finish, she will then bring out all the hatred she has for the world and unleash them on you and you will have to flee from her as the demons in her start revealing themselves to you on a daily basis as most BLACK women who are (over 40) and older than the men they date are psychopaths . Not that the younger Black women are any better anyways.
ofcourse the younger black women are not better,but no one will remove money for u for being with an older lady..but for our own enjoyment,at least younger blood will keep u sound,fresh and young,except ofcourse the older woman has a lot to offer you,I don't see the use cos whether u like it or not everyone will hurt us whether young or old but is all about being with the one who is worth the stress after all..who u can be proud of even after 10-20 years or more..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.