Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57470 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by tunary(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
you are just a weak man. she loves you sooo muchh and you love her sooo much, so what exactly are you looking for in life ? you are already 28 ogbeni and the truth is that at 28 your time is very short in this life. lets say you will make it to 70 years abi ? thats only 42 years for you between now and possible death but you are here still looking for some utopia called job and money. let me tell you something brother ? there are no utopias or happiness out there in this world. your life as it is is short. what you need to do is take this woman who loves you and whom you love so much ? borrow money from friends or relatives of hers or yours and use the money to pay one years rent, both of you move in, marry her lowkey ceremony , and both of you just love each other and try to figure the money part out. i am sure you will both make it. and try not to have more than 2 kids while you are figuring it out. this is the best advice you will ever get in the matter. you aint no spring chicken my nigga . dont go out there looking for waterfalls. unless your parents are rich and connected the chances of you making it big in this world of today is very slim and if you do ? you will be in your late fifties to early sixties. unless of course you are a scammer but that comes with its own karma. so just marry this woman who loves you so muchhhh. how many women will promise to wait 5 years for a broke guy ? THATS TRUE LOVE. DONT THROW IT AWAY. DONT LISTEN TO ALL THE CHILDREN ON THE FORUM. THIS IS THE ADVICE YOU NEED
This is the best advice here I see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
28 and 30 are only 2-years apart.

By then you would be 33 and 35.
Again, 2-year difference.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BruncleZuma: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't know who told you, you're a youngman at 28 but to each their own kaya.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.
Don't go there as she is wiser than you. Be warned!!!!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by franchasng: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
BluDesk:

Wisdom. The psychological imbalance and instability they suffer from at that age would rattle any man. They won't do such to men 50 and above out of fear and respect

Always why I respect your IQ. You see far. Well done. How doctor?
hahahaha, she de fine oh cheesy grin
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MufasaLion: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
milann:
the older the juicier

Swears bro!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
hahahaha, she de fine oh cheesy grin

My dear brother. Who no know, no know. Wetin pass person IQ, person am. The difference between man wey go smile ten years time from man wey go dey cry, na simply one thing o.. Wisdom. Wetin person no know, e no know. And wisdom is the truest virtue of the great.

These days dem nor dey give one advice twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by franchasng: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
BluDesk:

My dear brother. Who no know, no know. Wetin pass person IQ, person am. The difference between man wey go smile ten years time from man wey go dey cry, na simply one thing o.. Wisdom. Wetin person no know, e no know. And wisdom is the truest virtue of the great.

These days dem nor dey give one advice twice.
that's why they said old age comes with wisdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by LordOfTheGame: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
I think both of you are just obsessed with each other and not love. A lady of 30yrs old should have known better what's good for her and am sure dating a younger man who's not yet financially and mentally ready should not be part of what she want. She is still enjoying the good and rough sex you're giving her because at 28, you're of an energetic Bleep-boy than a responsible man (No insults meant).
So, what you should do is to get her in to talking and taking a hard decision which includes leaving each other and focusing on yourselves differently and then remain "good friends". If you marry her now, you might surely get tired of her in the near future and that might also affect your flexibility in pursuing your dreams. So think about it well.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Oracleforce: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is a lesson for all female folks....I'm sure the guy has Bleep this lady tire...instead of the lady to play relationship with sense, she is playing endurance for the guy that his heart has gone away from her....
Now, I know op has made his decision concerning the innocent lady, he is just looking for more wicked advice on nairaland to use for the lady...
Addressing the question, I see nothing wrong with marrying someone that is years older than a man...mature comes from the wisdom and knowledge you have acquired and put to use...not age at all...
For female folks, Who told you that 35 years cannot bear fruits and who told that 20 years old female cannot be barren for life...

This guy is a cheater.....and it is not his fault...it is the fault of the gullible lady that kept following him without a defined roadmap, timeline, and action....she is so blinded by love and material things.....

Op, may you reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mvem(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bynz:
U ain't ready No job no money so what's keeping her... it seems you are giving her good sex then

Alaye if u truly love her as much as she does please let her go be with someone that's is ready to settle down.

While u graduate strong, start earning income. Get someone when u know that you are ready to marry. Be careful what you do. Don't go around breaking young or old girls heart
Billie jean

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by tunary(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
younglleo:
Belarus visa go cost me how much? Una dey do travel now pay later?
LOL
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EndRape2(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
If you are the poster of that comment , it means you are truly a mental patient, because only a man person will come on media and call a lady he knows nothing about bitch, and for you to see nothing wrong in your post shows you are behaviourally sick and needs help.

Your comment and advice shows you are behaviourally sick and needs help
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mech2021(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
imagine a 28years old calling him self a young guy, nothing wey person no go see for this nigeria, well back to your real question, age is not a problem but you need to find the right time to tell her the truth firstly, secondly what are you waiting for 5 years for before you get married ? i guess you already looking at 5 years before you will be okay financially to get married, am not surprised, you already calling your self young man at 28, alaye, you only need 1hr big moments to move from grass to grace, start speaking good things into your life.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by amrichy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

No. Relationship isn't the same as marital matter.

As per sharing what I've learned, it's on a case by case basis.
I guess for now we should just agree to disagree on our difference about whether or not relationship should be regarded as a marital matter (na very trivial matter anyway). I'm sure there are more important and perhaps interesting issues we can argue about.
So here is the first "case" i need your knowledge on:
Should a guy or lady be in more than one relationships at a time? what are the pros and/or cons of doing so?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Ladylandplug2: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:

It is either you’re blind or you’just choose to be wicked. Op is broke and him never know when him go get 100k you’re here telling him to come buy land of 1m . U Dey whine me?

Anyway shey u get land for ogun state? grin

Nope... Just in Abuja...
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Thunderfayayou: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.

You nailed it Gbam Gbam Gbam!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lykwhoishe: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
So Ur voters card senior u? Ha
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
amrichy:

I guess for now we should just agree to disagree on our difference about whether or not relationship should be regarded as a marital matter (na very trivial matter anyway). I'm sure there are more important and perhaps interesting issues we can argue about.
So here is the first "case" i need your knowledge on:
Should a guy or lady be in more than one relationships at a time? what are the pros and/or cons of doing so?

Well, me I will always present it from the Christian angle. If you are not fornicating and you are dating for marriage, there's nothing wrong with getting to know other people.

The moment you've decided this is the person I'd like to marry, that's when courtship starts.

I see relationship as friendship. You can't court someone you're not friends with, abi?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Go back to the basis.

What is your family plan/dream?

How does this plan benefit both of you in the next five years?

Do you wish to still be paying school fees at age 50?

Of what value is she to your family dream?

Now to answer these questions, I will implore you to get a beer or popcorn, a hands-free and a tablet or a phone.

Download the movie Acrimony. It's a movie by Tyler Perry.

Which of the two women in the movie is she and how does she fit into your family goals and dreams?

What is her dream as a wife and what kind of family does she want?

This will enable you to make an informed decision so you won't find litigation and mystical problems on your hands tomorrow for disappointing her.

Love is never enough, roger that.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Thunderfayayou: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I married my partner at the age of 35. We have a boy and expected a baby girl now.

99% of Matured partners (ladies) are very beautiful from the mind.

Ive always wanna marry someone very matured and ready for marriage. She's educated,has a nice job,a good Christian,has two shops and have a handwork aside and from a well super family.

I'm blessed!

Not all this "buy one and take two insta, Tiktok and Snapchat gal's that depend on you for them to BREATH.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by uvie66: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
the thing weak me e be like say this guy na educated illiterate
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Debra911(f): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Its a pity, i understand how you feel, both of you can work it out if the love is that strong but its a risky game. Pls let the babe move on. I'll move on if I were her though, I hate disappointments. Its a two way thing,its either you disappoint her or she disappoints u. what if she waited for u , and after 5yrs you realized,she looks older than u thought; u know u men can be funny , by then you'll start searching for a younger girl,forgetting how you both started. And maybe she already sent many suitors away just to wait for you. Its a risky game, she should move on pls, for future reasons

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by greyvirgo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
If you have nothing to offer her..let her go..!!!!

I made this mistake years ago at the age of 23, dating a lady 6 years older than me. Fast forwards 7 yrs later; I did the unthinkable and walked out her...I doubt she ever recovered. To be fair, she knew where I stood with her from the outset; I just didn't make the move for loads of reasons...she clothed me, fed me, sorted my bills; but the love wasn't there. We tried, but just wasn't...

I had to move to another county when we broke up..as it was hard for both of us...

My advise - don't waste her time any further. Leave her for her real right man....time is never on a woman's side....

At 30, she should have had at least two children.

It will be your loss, but her gain as well...
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Benzemma(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by amrichy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

Well, me I will always present it from the Christian angle. If you are not fornicating and you are dating for marriage, there's nothing wrong with getting to know other people.

The moment you've decided this is the person I'd like to marry, that's when courtship starts.

I see relationship as friendship. You can't court someone you're not friends with, abi?
I love this your answer; it's brilliant! I'm convinced you must have really learned a lot to have this kind of intelligent opinion. More importantly, I feel I can have sensible and gainful discussions with you on relationship (and marital) matters. I will be chatting you up from time to time. Thanks for your time and bye for now.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ruffkenny: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bro forget this she is good and all that,focus on yourself and make it in life first,achieve your goals,make money first!if u need five years to do that,it means u are not yet ready for this kind of entanglement,besides she is older than u,a woman younger with 5 years will manipulate a guy talk more of an older one!!when u will be ready for relationship,go for a girl younger with at least 5 years or more to be on the same mental equality. Note:woman tends to depreciate in value as they get older..Be warned,just let her go..at the right time u will find the woman who is made for u,reason still remains that dating women older than us always leads to much havoc and it does not always end well..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lolipopandy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please don't waste her time cuz you wouldn't come here seeking for advice if you love her as you claim and I don't see when age became factor in getting a good partner.
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
mech2021:
imagine a 28years old calling him self a young guy, nothing wey person no go see for this nigeria, well back to your real question, age is not a problem but you need to find the right time to tell her the truth firstly, secondly what are you waiting for 5 years for before you get married ? i guess you already looking at 5 years before you will be okay financially to get married, am not surprised, you already calling your self young man at 28, alaye, you only need 1hr big moments to move from grass to grace, start speaking good things into your life.

God bless you. Another person wey reason d matter as I reason am
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Weathered: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear na from experience and poor choices of mine, friends and people around me, na him I use wise up o.
no wonder some of your advice reek of social complexity from a skewed individual.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oracleforce:
This is a lesson for all female folks....I'm sure the guy has Bleep this lady tire...instead of the lady to play relationship with sense, she is playing endurance for the guy that his heart has gone away from her....
Now, I know op has made his decision concerning the innocent lady, he is just looking for more wicked advice on nairaland to use for the lady...
Addressing the question, I see nothing wrong with marrying someone that is years older than a man...mature comes from the wisdom and knowledge you have acquired and put to use...not age at all...
For female folks, Who told you that 35 years cannot bear fruits and who told that 20 years old female cannot be barren for life...

This guy is a cheater.....and it is not his fault...it is the fault of the gullible lady that kept following him without a defined roadmap, timeline, and action....she is so blinded by love and material things.....

Op, may you reap what you sow

You be real Oracle

The guy has sexed her tire. No valid excuse. How can a man walk out of a loving relationship because of just 2 years.

After him Don shine all the Congo tire na him e start to dey calculate algebra and calculus looking for validation for wicked action he wants to execute

Anyone giving him supportive advice will not easily figure out that the OP is a conman, a user, a fraudster and a traitor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.