Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57475 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

.....So the LADY should move to a Guy that's ready and no longer the Guy that's Tall, Dark and WEALTHY ..
when Age starts creeping in, the Guy that's ready becomes the potential man & no longer the classy man.

The tall, dark and handsome that she is loving is already chickening out because of her age.

Na still Una go insult her if she's marrying at 35, the old newspaper tag comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2021
The girl mumu, so she go wait for you.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mrblessed(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is a good gal, I know almost everything about her past. so not everyone is a bitch
If a girl (This is a mischaracterisation of address; she should be called a lady) of 35-year-old is not good, at what age do you expect her to be good. 50?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Papertrails(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Your own wants to wait for you till you are ready and mine wants me to get her pregnant or come see her people and am not even ready financially , Different folks different strokes..... anyways if you won't disappoint her in that five years time then I see no issue in her waiting for you but five years no be beans o for someone to just pause.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MrSamsung(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is a good gal, I know almost everything about her past. so not everyone is a bitch

Then why are you complaining undecided
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

For the record, I never lied to her about my age, it was all a mistake. but she is currently aware of my real age and still wish to stay. and for the marriage, she knows am not ready, and we have been planning our lives together

End the relationship now since you're already having second thoughts.

If you disappoint her after making her wait an additional 5 years she will pour acid on you undecided

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EmmySparky(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2021
lol na 35yrs old woman u dey call girl...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by iamSirPhil(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Bro, 5years is indeed a long time, if you wanna be truthfully and honest with yourself, jus let her go. Her clock is ticking don't hold her down. After the 5 years and you still think/feel the same way, you can come back to her if she's still available.

Buh most of all, call her and talk to her about it, state it as it is, don't sugar coat anything, DONT make a promise. Jus be truthful.

Eval123:

please I need advice.

Am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day. She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her. Now am confuse, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, there won't believe she is my senior.. pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age..

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Womanizer(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Some comments here are at best polemic but largely opprobrious..

Shake my head for the lady in question.

Oyibo rékpèté grin

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by DSC7: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear na from experience and poor choices of mine, friends and people around me, na him I use wise up o.

Hmmmmm.....

Eyes don see things.....

Ear don hear things......

I love you!!!!......

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Vyolet(f): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2021
If not for the situation of things, at 28, you should be married yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by DSC7: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Papertrails:
Your own wants to wait for you till you are ready and mine wants me to get her pregnant or come see her people and am not even ready financially , Different folks different strokes..... anyways if you won't disappoint her in that five years time then I see no issue in her waiting for you but five years no be beans o for someone to just pause.

Lolsss... bro men dey see things ooooo....

My own dat year say she no go leave me until she get married... las las she found her true husband, introduced him to me, invited me for the wedding but unfortunately i couldn't attend due to my schedules.. We dated from 2011 till 2019...

Bro understanding is the key to a healthy relationship....

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Babatojide: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2021
PLEASE LET HER GO
U already have a huge burden of DOUBT in u
5 years of Doubting(def not dating)
Would end up suicidal
HEADLINES like
LADY STAB LOVER OF 5 YEARS started like this
Stay safe bro
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible
marry her now, don't worry money go come

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Aderr: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2021
ebicon:
I really like your sincerity about what you both share,
Don’t let society dictate how to love and live , you might get someone younger that will leave you miserable and sad. You can be lucky to get a good paying job , you might not need the forecasted five years , Time are hard but people are making it ,leave societal standards, it does not work for everyone
Do what will make you happy but if you feel you cannot marry 35 yr old woman , please leave her to those that will appreciate
Abi o @ bolded. People like us. grin

What he doesnt know is that those small girls out there are more problematic than the older ones. Besides, they would have grown much into each other by the end of 5 years. Probably, he's apprehensive because he doesn't like her as much as he claims.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by seanwilliam(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
talk2hb1:

This Your Grammar Self...
She is Older than you, not your senior

Oga if person old pass you for naija and una Dey any kind of relationship , na your senior she be. Respect her !

If I was the woman , I’ll slap the op the day him cal me name without putting sister lagbaja itrespective of the fact that we’re dating ..

Arrant nonsense grin

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by talk2hb1(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:

Oga if person old pass you for naija and una Dey any kind of relationship , na your senior she be. Respect her !

If I was the woman , I’ll slap the op the day him cal me name without putting sister lagbaja itrespective of the fact that we’re dating ..

Arrant nonsense grin
grin grin angry grin
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Avast(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Ṣé bí she don wait ni, you better enjoy while it last.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by shadrach77: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2021
You sound like a player. Someone who wants to eat his cake and have it but remember, what comes round goes round.

If you don't need her, leave her and let her go. She will find her match.

If you can't marry her now, and you feel she'll be too old for you at 35, then the only option available to you is to let her go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EndRape2(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Who release this mad man from prison

Mental patient spotted

..uote author=demmymoney post=100649060]Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by awa(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

You are confused. Better not focus on your life and what you want to be... Stay here and remain confuse

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2021
simps
.... before u start loving... have u shined the kongo?

shine the longo first before making any hasty decisions.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Chirowman(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2021
If you know you won't marry her kindly,let her go rather than waste her time on fruitless journey which you have already started with lies and deceit . No woman deserve such treatment , you aren't ready for marriage yet tell her to move on .

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MufasaLion: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
An older is the best you could ever get. I love 'em cool

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MrHandsome2013: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Do you have any steady stream of income?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EndRape2(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Do you have sense? Did you check when he met the girl? Reason girls are dumping you people, because even if they stay and bear, you people will later say they are old.

uote author=FalseProphet1 post=100652012]Proposing to a lady above 35 years is not an engagement, it’s a rescue mission... This I have seen.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mejai(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
But u dey chop old Toto abi? See ur life!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by TemmyT002(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Tell her. Pleaseeeeee.
I beg you in the name of God, tell her.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by jimb(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Piper come and read your real life situation here oo
Abi na you disguise type am sef i no know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.