Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37920 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by orikoku: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
KhalaKuta:
Invest it on Tron or Dogecoin,Download Roqqu app on play store or App Store and thank me later.relax and watch your money boost when the coin rise in price without breaking a drip of sweat���
how will I buy the coins
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again.
this farm of a thing... the last time I invest I've been scam...

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mrhonesty: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

419. Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by UcheforGod(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again.
Don't try it. They will disappoint you. U might even end up begging for ur 60k to be paid back. People are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by PAWG(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks

Feed (cost of feeding) is usually the problem. Do you have experience in this business or just suggesting

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by vetinosae: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Where is your location? It will take a hard decision to succeed in some dirty profitable business venture with that amount. Let know about the city you are residing.
orikoku:
how will I buy the coins

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by emmakolapo: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
POS
Do you operate a POS business
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mrhonesty: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.

Be careful with those advise..
Looking around you if there is anything you can buy and sell with profit.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by amstardi: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
AMBURSAA:
START RICE FARMING, YOU CAN EVEN GET LOAN FROM SOME RICE COMPANIES IN NORTH (LIKE RICE LABANA RICE.WALCOT RICE,)
your number ?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Whaaat? 60k what? Naira or $$££? If is it Naira them it is not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes or few once of weed. Me and me mic Mcees smoke 60k naira weed weekly. tongue

Maybe you should become our supplier. undecided
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by babajide107: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pos is quite profitable if done right atleast I earn above 100k monthly..please who knows about rabbit farming??how profitable??
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by MummyD2020(f): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=BluDesk post=100708050]Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis [/quote

When u give them loan, they will not pay back but feed u with stories. If they dont run away, they scatter the money for you. Thats a bad venture. Speaking from experience
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by amstardi: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
In calabar, you can get an acre of land for 10k per year. 6k for seed, 3k for clearing and cleaning. I don't use fertilizers, but if you must, go for bird shit a bag costs 150 naira 4 bags can take your pepper. Then chemicals for weed is 2500 a can. One can will serve you twice. The workman who will do the spraying collects 1500 for a days job. He might have up to 30k left after everything
your number bro
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
say no more brotherman...

betking virtual is ur best shot here ...

divide dat 60k into 1k each and play of 1.93 odd Everytime it comes...1.93*1000=1930

1930-1000=930 datz ur profit per bet...now Letz say u play 20bets a day- dat will give u a whooping 930*20=#18,600 as profit
jxt for one day...

so, in just 10 days u'll be making #186,000 see?

betking virtual is d surest way for u to go now bro..pls dnt let that money go to waste cos
u're just a moment away from becoming a king...

#keep kinging ur majesty.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by divineappo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
From the #60k, use only #10k to buy TRON coin.

As for the balance #50k, someone else should advise you on a business

in another 2years time or less, TRON will uplift you

What am I saying self
Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by pauloskilala(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guy,just keep that money for now and focus on your learning. Save more and try to follow your passion.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
divineappo:
From the #60k, use only #10k to buy TRON coin.

As for the balance #50k, someone else should advise you on a business

in another 2years time or less, TRON will uplift you

What am I saying self
Lol
betking virtual is
d way bro...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by orikoku: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
vetinosae:
Where is your location? It will take a hard decision to succeed in some dirty profitable business venture with that amount. Let know about the city you are residing.
Abeokuta, ogun state
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by nhurhetee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.

What skill bro?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by poweredcom(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Start to de sell Kparaga ...for street omo all d omo ita and street peolle go pay u
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Learn a skill set and then provide paid services.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by osusuallstars: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sell recharge card in bricks and retail
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
sincerely, 60 k isn't much in Nigeria but you can make do with it.
You can enter pure water retailing, car wash or even selling foodstuffs you buy from the middle belt states (if you stay in a southern a nigerian city) maka it up to 150k and you can run a pos business.If you have bigger dreams, try partner with some else (to increase your capital) but document the partnership wella.
But honestly, I wish when i was 19 that someone advices me to acquire a skill like,

Diesel engine injector repairs (very lucrative)
tailoring (if you have a creative mind and you're an extrovert)

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
babajide107:
Pos is quite profitable if done right atleast I earn above 100k monthly..please who knows about rabbit farming??how profitable??
quite true
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Julius223pounds(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
700k will be enough for you to start up POS business..am into it, it's a good business .
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
no mind that guy wey tell you to go into buying food stuff from the north, him no like you

with the current state of naija and security degradation In The north, that Your 60k wey dey eyes you, na for Road dem go collect am after bandit kidnap you if dem no kill you join

Anywhere in The north is a No go Area, thats my candid advice!
BluDesk:
Loan people money

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Born2conquer: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:

Lol
I invested 1m with a farmer, i got 50k in return �

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by DarlingtonC: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

How long will it take him to grow the same 600k to 3m?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by calcal: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
Bro, before I advise you, let me clear your head about certain things. First, there's a huge difference between being a trader and being an entrepreneur. Less than 2% of Nigerians are actually entrepreneurs. Forget about being an entrepreneur if you do not have strong economic or educational (not to be confused with academic) background. Secondly, flee very far away from motivation speakers at this age of your life if you want a happy future life.

Now my advice:
1. If you still want to go to school afterwards, save that 60k and keep saving more while you learn your graphics design. You will need money to buy laptop, flash drives, printers, modem etc if the skill you're learning now will be useful to you when you gain admission. Starting a business now will 90% likely drain this little change you have or significantly distract you from this skill you're learning.

2. Forget about school for now, think of a physical trade like welding, auto mechanic etc and use that 60k to enroll for apprenticeship. Don't allow motivation speakers to lure you into going the 3 - 6 months route. 3-5 years will be your best bet.

3. Look for a big trader that has a track record of settling his boys well and enroll as an apprentice. If you chose this path, make sure you have a large heart to accommodate insult.

If you start either 2nd or 3rd advice this year, by the time you turn 30, you must have become a landlord, bought your own car and have a family.

This advice should suffice if you're from a modest background

Shalom

It makes sense

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mogadishuu: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Nigerian don't repay loan
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Angelacruz: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Op,this is d answer
uncleck:
Bro, before I advise you, let me clear your head about certain things. First, there's a huge difference between being a trader and being an entrepreneur. Less than 2% of Nigerians are actually entrepreneurs. Forget about being an entrepreneur if you do not have strong economic or educational (not to be confused with academic) background. Secondly, flee very far away from motivation speakers at this age of your life if you want a happy future life.

Now my advice:
1. If you still want to go to school afterwards, save that 60k and keep saving more while you learn your graphics design. You will need money to buy laptop, flash drives, printers, modem etc if the skill you're learning now will be useful to you when you gain admission. Starting a business now will 90% likely drain this little change you have or significantly distract you from this skill you're learning.

2. Forget about school for now, think of a physical trade like welding, auto mechanic etc and use that 60k to enroll for apprenticeship. Don't allow motivation speakers to lure you into going the 3 - 6 months route. 3-5 years will be your best bet.

3. Look for a big trader that has a track record of settling his boys well and enroll as an apprentice. If you chose this path, make sure you have a large heart to accommodate insult.

If you start either 2nd or 3rd advice this year, by the time you turn 30, you must have become a landlord, bought your own car and have a family.

This advice should suffice if you're from a modest background

Shalom
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by oluwaahmed: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
U can start pure water or bottle water sales biz with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.