Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37925 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nostradamus: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
raslim20:
My dear brother, there's no business u can do with 60k, with the current situation of our economy, please and please don't give money to anyone in expect of interest.
My advice: if you are still leaving with ur parent and u still have your sales boy job that can support u, buy a female german Shepard dog, perhaps adolescent one, I think 60k should get u that, budget part of your salary for her feeding and wellness monthly and in few months after giving birth u can start counting your success step way up with 60k capital. Goodluck
I hope the o.p will listen to this cool

also,when the gsd has littered,remember to advertise the puppies on nairaland and all Facebook dog lovers group...if you don't mind,you can meet with a veterinary doctor in your area to help you market the puppies for some small fees.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nostradamus: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Shuttuope:
Start importation business
with 60k??

I doubt if that will be possible.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by layegite: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
Yes I have so many sockets grin. To be serious you can email me

Your email??
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Business001: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
I'm interested if u can give me loan
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exmilitant(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nicargo:

Am sorry, the question is not clear to me but for an easy understanding, we are a shipping company, we help people buy and pay the suppliers / sellers in China, turkey and USA (this process is called Procurement) then ship the goods from the mentioned country down to Nigeria and Ghana....
Oh, i was thinking you buy from dealers and do the selling outside. I've got 50tons of charcoal and i am looking for international buyers.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by clothingonline(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.
Which type of skills
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by yetunsbay(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingjooo:
Please brothers and sisters let's be reasonable atleast for once,from the write up one can easily understand that the young man is smart and very ambitous.What stops you from reading without commenting if you have no reasonable advice to give? Please @op just use 50k out of your savings and buy palm oil now,nothing on earth will stop you from making x2 of that money from the month of september to december.If some people like @op were priviledge to get a very good advice back then the numbers of bandits,kidnappers,boko harams,armed robbers etc in our nation today would have been low.May God bless our future generations(AMEN)
how I wish money dey ground now. My type of business, will just offload mine Jan/Feb
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Shuttuope(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nostradamus:
with 60k??

I doubt if that will be possible.
It is. I’m into importation
Even 20k is enough to start
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by fkj950ax(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
MisterALEX:
Join my online training seminar tonight at 8pm via this number.. 08036733171.
I'll show you the system I used in earning massive income in few months of starting this amazing business. Get in tonight.

Massive stream of income and you are hustling online training registration fee on nairaland spamming topics up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by fkj950ax(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

Any loan with a 40% interest will fail. It is impossible to earn that much and he will just have people owing everywhere.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by DesiBABA(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please sir, am interested I have a Laptop already am learning Tech writing but I will need your assistance please

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by lilyheaven: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks

I like this advice, while you are learning your graphics, you care for your chicks morning and evening when you are home.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kingPhidel(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis
this synopsis is at hypothesis stage
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Energyking(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
You said you've done some time as a sales boy, right?
And your graphic design training no doubt will take you online a lot...

I'd simply recommend you start up online affiliate marketing. You simply recommend hot selling products to buyers who need them and collect your commission with each sale. Sweet business model, no need for owning any product or dealing with customer service and all that.

Your sales background is already a bonus for you, and you'll make back your initial capital within a month (or less) if you're serious. If you want to know more, send me a DM via my signature
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Raeheemwayne: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Learn crypto trading from an expert.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by willty4(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
KhalaKuta:
Invest it on Tron or Dogecoin,Download Roqqu app on play store or App Store and thank me later.relax and watch your money boost when the coin rise in price without breaking a drip of sweat���
bro if I invest 30k at the beginning of the month how much will will get by ending of that month?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by timothydare(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
arejibadz:
Buy a laptop and learn a skill
Wat type of skills
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Learn about cryptocurrency. Blockchain, Pow, Pos, invest in BNB, ADA and repeat, or gamble with DOGE.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by sylve11: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
fortune1894:
YOU BE WITCH

Lol. I realized his picks won. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanne continue saving that Money and continue learning graphic design. In 2 years you go don Sabi graphic design wella.
You need a laptop for graphic design and also school.
No start business with 60k e no go fit do anything. Continue saving and learning your graphics. If you know graphic design well enough it will see you through school.
I have the gut feeling that you are going to be succesful in any endeavour you put your heart to
Peace and Blessing!

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by adedehinbo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks
lol it will end in tears I assure you! You think poultry is cheap?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mogajunior(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
nhurhetee:

What skill bro?
Honestly there are a lot of skill you can learn depending on your area of interest. You can learn digital marketing, Microsoft access, technical writing, graphics, amongst others. I am personally learning web development. Just do your research on Google.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by adedehinbo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
Start palm oil business and thank me later
how ma
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by MisteerConcord(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.

Meeeennn.... Game came as predicted. I wish I took you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Greenishly: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abumobinna:
I would advice you to buy XRP and keep learning your skill till the next 6months. Thank me later�
Please sir. What is XRP?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by sylve11: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

Lol
I invested 1m with a farmer, i got 50k in return �

You don't mean it... shocked cool
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mogajunior(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
MisteerConcord:

Meeeennn.... Game came as predicted. I wish I took you serious.
Let me tell you a secret you already know. Success is not for the faint hearted. You got to be bold and be willing to take some risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by adedehinbo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
flames01:

By the time he removed money for going to the north, how much will he have left for buying things in the North?
what can we buy in north and sell here with good profit

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by adedehinbo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
maureensylvia:
You can never go wrong with Foodstuffs

Talking from experience.

A proud northern Foodstuffs seller
can you please advise me on the goods I can get at cheap rate at north and sell here with good profit

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Solatium(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.

Look around and provide what people need,even in your household what people around you normal go far to get will be a good start.

Pure water in bags at a strategic point is a good business, people drink water every second and there is no alternative to that.

Drinks in pet bottles is also a moving business,If you are in Lagos,look for a very good location around a major busstop/traffic prone area's buy Gala and Plantain chips in bags and carton's distributes to those who sell in traffic,wait till the end of business Time and collect your money from them.

Don't mind those who says ₦60k is nothing,at 19 you can do much more better bro.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Greenishly: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
fortune1894:
YOU BE WITCH
If to say he follow this advice now, he would have double up that capital.

Inter-- won
Sparta Prague-- won
Dynamo Kiev--won

Gambling is like�
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uthlaw: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Everybody here giving business idea they haven't tried.

You can this.
You can that.

If na so e easy why you never do am.

I just de read there comment,even you give them 1m Dem too go come here ask watin Dem go use am do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.