Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37912 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?
what are you waiting for then? when I was running mine,a day I made 1k profit is avery bad day. Depending on location, competition and financial status of pals in that area,you can make more than 5k profit a day
with max of 30k you can get a moniepoint pos machine (the best among those I know of and part of it is refundable when you decide to return the machine) .20k and a carpenter will build a kiosk for you, you get a small spot and pay for rent.

The secret of the business is to get a good location with adequate security

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by VTJN(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis
please tell me more about this foodstuffs up North
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ultimatekint(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Invest it in Stakexchange where you will make #500.00 daily for twelve months, after twelve months, you reinvest again.
Contact me on 09068642703

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Itisallright: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Op there's lot of business you can do with 60k, forget the stress man must survive. Good that you're learning graphics its a plus, search through the net and design educational information, plastic ID card for private schools take it to there association and sell, 2. Take advantage of this fasting period and sell fruits in a good location, this can even be done every morning 3. Buy a small freezer stock it with water it sell faster with more profit. Just for you to raise money to continue with your future plan
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by oazeez1991(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
@Op, it's a gud tin u already getin urself equip wif a skill like Graphics design.

Wif ur 60k, ur best bet is PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH buz. I'd like 2 bliv u av an Android phone. If interested, u can reply dis msg 4 further directive.

Mind u, dis is wat I've bin keepin myself busy wif as a graduate, later added POS 2 it as times goes on 4rm d proceed I was able 2 gather. Don't even av a shop of my own yet, but still able 2 work it out.

It's even a buz u cud continue shud u secure admission nd wudn't disturb ur study.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Can u explain to me how that reward center works??
once you sign up with my link, you get $200 free to trade

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kolanuts, bitter kola and Tom tom
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Mekanus(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again.
See as this loan thing dey sweet for your mouth, Bros the reality is different.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Evidenx(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
Make it 70k and i will teach you a Business that will fetch you more than 100k every month.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Oladeee: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
[Please I need your contact....I want to talk with you about the suggestion you just gave. Thank you
quote author=BluDesk post=100717416]

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again. [/quote]
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jorge91: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
just go and buy any cryptocurrency and keep hustling like nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Good morning,

we're currently running a special offer on our Crypto Investment Course and Crypto Mentoring Club.

Here's what you'll be learning
- Crypto Basics - Token, Coins, Blockchain
- Getting familiar with your crypto platforms
- Risk Management
- Setting up your Crypto Platform
- Creating a Wallet and Crypto Interfaces
- Trading on Crypto
- Picking Winning Coins
- Making passive income from crypto
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis

Limited space available
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full

This differences between Spot trading and Futures trading, and introduces basic concepts to help you read deeper into futures contract.

In a futures market, prices on the exchange are not ‘settled’ instantly, unlike in a traditional spot market. Instead, two counterparties will make a trade on the contract, with settlement on a future date (when the position is liquidated).

Important note: Due to how the futures market calculates unrealized profit and loss, a futures market does not allow traders to directly buy or sell the commodity; instead, they are buying a contract representation of the commodity, which will be settled in the future. The main difference between spot and futures prices is that spot prices are for immediate buying and selling, while futures contracts delay payment and delivery to predetermined future dates. The spot price is usually below the futures price.

Matheusmartins
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jman24(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
mhyce:
say no more brotherman...

betking virtual is ur best shot here ...

divide dat 60k into 1k each and play of 1.93 odd Everytime it comes...1.93*1000=1930

1930-1000=930 datz ur profit per bet...now Letz say u play 20bets a day- dat will give u a whooping 930*20=#18,600 as profit
jxt for one day...

so, in just 10 days u'll be making #186,000 see?

betking virtual is d surest way for u to go now bro..pls dnt let that money go to waste cos
u're just a moment away from becoming a king...

#keep kinging ur majesty.

See sweet mouth
What if the 1.93 odd doesn't click?
You are about to drain someone's 60k grin

It is never the way

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by layegite: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Stomoney post=101107272]Start palm oil business and thank me later[/quo note]

Do u Ave any plug
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 2rez: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
2 odds & do it sensibly.

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by nams77: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
Bro, before I advise you, let me clear your head about certain things. First, there's a huge difference between being a trader and being an entrepreneur. Less than 2% of Nigerians are actually entrepreneurs. Forget about being an entrepreneur if you do not have strong economic or educational (not to be confused with academic) background. Secondly, flee very far away from motivation speakers at this age of your life if you want a happy future life.

Now my advice:
1. If you still want to go to school afterwards, save that 60k and keep saving more while you learn your graphics design. You will need money to buy laptop, flash drives, printers, modem etc if the skill you're learning now will be useful to you when you gain admission. Starting a business now will 90% likely drain this little change you have or significantly distract you from this skill you're learning.

2. Forget about school for now, think of a physical trade like welding, auto mechanic etc and use that 60k to enroll for apprenticeship. Don't allow motivation speakers to lure you into going the 3 - 6 months route. 3-5 years will be your best bet.

3. Look for a big trader that has a track record of settling his boys well and enroll as an apprentice. If you chose this path, make sure you have a large heart to accommodate insult.

If you start either 2nd or 3rd advice this year, by the time you turn 30, you must have become a landlord, bought your own car and have a family.

This advice should suffice if you're from a modest background

Shalom
Best suggestion
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Stomoney(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Yes I have so many sockets grin. To be serious you can email me[quote author=layegite post=101110799][/quote]
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by nams77: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
Bro, before I advise you, let me clear your head about certain things. First, there's a huge difference between being a trader and being an entrepreneur. Less than 2% of Nigerians are actually entrepreneurs. Forget about being an entrepreneur if you do not have strong economic or educational (not to be confused with academic) background. Secondly, flee very far away from motivation speakers at this age of your life if you want a happy future life.

Now my advice:
1. If you still want to go to school afterwards, save that 60k and keep saving more while you learn your graphics design. You will need money to buy laptop, flash drives, printers, modem etc if the skill you're learning now will be useful to you when you gain admission. Starting a business now will 90% likely drain this little change you have or significantly distract you from this skill you're learning.

2. Forget about school for now, think of a physical trade like welding, auto mechanic etc and use that 60k to enroll for apprenticeship. Don't allow motivation speakers to lure you into going the 3 - 6 months route. 3-5 years will be your best bet.

3. Look for a big trader that has a track record of settling his boys well and enroll as an apprentice. If you chose this path, make sure you have a large heart to accommodate insult.

If you start either 2nd or 3rd advice this year, by the time you turn 30, you must have become a landlord, bought your own car and have a family.

This advice should suffice if you're from a modest background

Shalom
I want to send you a PM. Pls
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Zinpat: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

40% return, is it feasible?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by WinterMinter(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
frank800:
My advice go and look for work to add more to it or stop yourself from taking from it. Do not sign in to any apprentiship program it will waste your time and might not turn out profitable. After suffering under oga hand for many year, reality hits you when you start facing no customer wahala, high compitition, start up capital. It is the 21st century there are many mini skills you can learn online, many online business you can start that promises more security than going for apprenticeship that is for the previous generation. Even if you want to go for learning a trade it should not be for more than 1 year.
What you said is quite true considering the way things are
I'm above 20,currently broke like hell
My dad was implying that I should go and serve for 5 years
But I told him plain NO, due to stories and experience I have had.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Plut01: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
aysnoopy:
I also have 100k but don't know which business to go for. Make I sit-down dey read comments and go for the one that will help my life

Learn crypto, make mistakes, learn from your mistakes and chart a method that works for yourself.

Volatility of crypto prepare you well for more risky business which you will need sooner or later.

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by jmichael259(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
thanks, but I don't think I can loan or go to North, I'm just 19

Get a driver's license with 25k.

Bakeries, table water, transport or logistics companies do need drivers based on commission from sales or delivery made. You could make 20-30k weekly(3-5k daily).

GROW YOUR CAPITAL AND BUILD YOUR CAREER FROM THERE. There's nothing 60k can actually do in today's world.

ALTERNATIVELY LEARN A HANDWORK THAT YOU CAN START WITHIN 6WEEKS. Barbing, Bricklayer, Driving etc

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by colizee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
9gel:
Put six (6)girls for road!
Trust me they bring massive returns daily.. �

You well
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by YhungJoe(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
bro just learn your graphics design with passion for a good period of time till you get very acquainted with it and then learn infographics alongside it...

I suggested infographics because it's part of graphics design too..get yourself a good laptop with enough ram that won't lag and a reliable backup power then venture into freelancing in Fiverr, upwork... very lucrative though..

my cents (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Abumuslim: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Am also interested in the business, are you into it?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
nams77:

I want to send you a PM. Pls
Nothing personal. Ask your questions here, I'll gladly attend to it
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Vivianagoja(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
Start palm oil business and thank me later
Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by pheonixdld2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
I used to trade on Binary too....please can we run mind?
Proflere:
yeah, i started with 4k and now have 27k without trading. Just bought it and left it to grow. Also I learnt Binary trading for 2 years and now I have a particular strategy that works, but if it fails once I lose all my capital. The truth is, if you do not have back up,crypto isn't the right investment to start with.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
My advice, liaise with schools around you to supply them snacks during their break time. If you do it well, you can get #800 per day from a school, add other schools to it, and then you can scale up... Just normal chinchin, doughnut and minced pie, make them small and sell at the rate of #50 each. Since you're young, you can either make them yourself or ask your female siblings to help you make it

You can start with as little as possible... Say #10,000...

Incase you don't have, just meet with those that make such around you and enter an agreement with them... You make just #100 per dozen. If a school buys 8 dozens, that's #800.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by velvetpat: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
After school I had little capital to start any business, however I was opportune to take courses on several online business with little capital. Technology has made things easier and you can always start up a business just using a laptop. Read this detailed blog to learn what online business you wish to venture into https://quest.ng/10-best-online-business-ideas-to-start-in-2021/

I hope this was helpful.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ajl: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
The poster should post his name here using the same User account. I want to send a little $$ amount to you to support your business intention. Please make sure you post it here today as I may never visit the same page again. And ensure that the name you post is the same as that on an ID document like a passport or national ID card you can present at the bank to collect the fund.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by gaftsoil(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buy Facebook account, I have one for sale and start bombing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.