Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45525 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
The problem here is not the church but ur brother.

he isn't a kid any longer, so he can make decisions by himself either good or bad hence his submission to the church.

But something I don't understand about some churches again is why are they looting the masses?

Are they not supposing to be enriching people?

Me Shar I trust myself, no matter what u tell me or I see, I can't be brainwashed by those fake men of God.

My father is a pastor also, and instead of collecting from people, instead he gives out.

They can kill him by the time he realizes he has been scammed by them. They target business people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jacoik(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

my dear sister ehhhh, that his brother need not only rope but to tie him as well with chain because if you see what this churches is doing people ehhhh u go cry
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nwaotu10(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2021
For the past 8years, I've never been to church.
I told God that, if I start counting in millions, I will start going to church. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by bmdmix3: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
princetom1:

The pastor supposed dey cool off for barrack by now, with all the money in his account back to your brother ... This one isn't ordinary again
with full return payment
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go and collect the loan.

Imagine you can't read simple post and you are talking of loan.

Go and collect Mr Collector.

Ndi ala

Taa! If you know anybody that wants to serve another human for 5 years for just 500k. Refer them to me. I will give the person 1 million naira free of charge! You are an evil man!.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Bugie16: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2021
delzbaba:
Thats why education is key,you cant learn everything from serving oga at least a diploma in business admin and common sense.
Its not a matter of degree. I have seen this happen to well educated people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Seems you are part of the problem or you are running one store pentecostal business
You are the second person to quote me on this. Can't you see the damage this thread is doing?
Most people only read the headlines and all they will see is Church rendering someone useless.

IMO. This of kind of thread should never cross the religion section.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2021
Cool story bro
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Reex12(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2021
them no dey tell person
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Onelove508: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Go the police first before the church go and accuse u of kidnapping. I think they ate using black magic on him.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

That's lame. As long as you know why you are doing what you are doing for him, who cares?

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.

He might not survive the ordeal. By the time he realised how much he has lost, how much debt he is in, he may commit suicide. Let his brother do whatever he can to rescue him now

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by staga: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Your brother has fallen into the hands of a church led by a fake pastor. Christ Himself called them ravenous wolves and that they are already among us.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Nwaotu10:
For the past 8years, I've never been to church.
I told God that, if I start counting in millions, I will start going to church. grin

See the people Jesus died for. SMH
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by proclinician: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

Come on shut up

Shut up ur mouth

Shut up

E be like say u be pastor. They're brainwashing him here u are saying they should not tie him up.
Do u want him to run and give the pastor is scrotal sac as burnt offering?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
You are the second person to quote me on this. Can't you see the damage this thread is doing?
Most people only read the headlines and all they will see is Church rendering someone useless.

IMO. This of kind of thread should never cross the religion section .

But it is about religion
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jacoik(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol.. no nau.

I understand how he feels but that was extreme. Still trying to wrap my head around the tying. Or was he exibiting Some strange behavior?

Op, take ya time o. tongue
person wey carry his means of livelihoods give his fellow man in the name of pastor or prophet, what strange behaviour is more than that. someone said on this same forum that such a thing happened in Onitsha and today that man is living from hand to mouth, that was a person who was doing well in business before ooooo. just tell me in the Bible where God told them to do this evil act in the name of sowing
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Regtkh: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
omg!!! sad
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by OKOATA(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Bro go with full force on this and retrieve everything and infact the fake pastor should transfer back the 550k ur brother sent. They have used jazz on him. Before you know it they might even kill him. Make sure you petition the highest police authority in your environment. Fake prophets
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by semyman: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Church the surest and safest scamming business in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MoIbrahim: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

Help, how? By inserting sense into your brother's head?
Bettered carry the man to the hospital.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by anyamashima(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2021
smileyAs the story take finish i no like am ,put the part3 ah beg thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
proclinician:

Come on shut up

Shut up ur mouth

Shut up

E be like say u be pastor. They're brainwashing him here u are saying they should not tie him up.
Do u want him to run and give the pastor is scrotal sac as burnt offering?
Can you try this barbaric nonsense in America?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Jamesbally: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
ngadaAwo:
my 2

Why the guy no go call IPOB, NNAMDI KANU or ESN to come help am retrieve his Brother stuffs? Last last na ABOKI SOLDIERS e go call. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by proclinician: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
What is the name of the Church?

Edit: See how the mods quickly rush this thread to front page. Christians happily defacing Christianity. tueeeh!

Come on shit up

What is Christianity?

What do u know is Christianity?

What does ur fore fathers know as Christianity?

Judeo-Christianism came all the way from the middle east to this place to brainwash una and we should not speak out?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
Bia nne be careful, remove your mouth from this case, it's a spiritual matter, you won't comprehend angry
So the account number he made transfer to was that of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by oluwafemim(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
Not only did they brainwashed him, they are using Juju as well. Do something very fast pls pls pls. I don’t know you but this should not happen to another soul.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by proclinician: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
Can you try this barbaric nonsense in America?

They do worse in America. Research about pastor Jones in California.
Search pastor Jones poison
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by maasoap(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
The problem here is not the church but ur brother.

he isn't a kid any longer, so he can make decisions by himself either good or bad hence his submission to the church.

But something I don't understand about some churches again is why are they looting the masses?

Are they not supposing to be enriching people?

Me Shar I trust myself, no matter what u tell me or I see, I can't be brainwashed by those fake men of God.

My father is a pastor also, and instead of collecting from people, instead he gives out.

Let's learn how to condemn bad things. The guy was clearly hypnotised/brainwashed. Why would they do that to him? And here you're saying that the church is not the problem, shocking! You think he's their only victim? Is it a crime to see religious places as sanctuary now?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by naikeboy(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
hahahaha I'm not surprised capitalism started from the church, so Nigerian pastors are busy making enough fortune out of peoples misfortune as a result of poverty of the mind and mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Timblogga: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
Mention the name of the church. Hope you collected the car back!!!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Chuksjohnleo24: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2021
This one no dey ordinary again oo
The pastor scammer should be questioned.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Chris525: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Wow. Just wow. You have done well as an elder brother. God bless you. If he’s not reacting violently towards you, please set him free but never let him out of your sight. Its better that he stays with you for the time being.

Get him to a spiritually sound Pastor for prayers incase he’s in a spiritual bondage. After that get someone to counsel him. Involve his said boss. If your parents are alive, particularly your mom, bring her in from the village, don’t take him to the village. A lot of people are saying a 25 year old is an adult, true, but he hasn’t shown that he is mature and independent to handle affairs of life. So please continue to do your bit for him, do not let anyone discourage you. A lot of lives have been ruined with scenarios like this.

Try to get the N550k from the Pastor; tell him the money doesn’t belong to your brother and must be returned. You must cause him a great level of discomfort as you don’t know how far gone he’s in with your brother, thats incase he’s tied him spiritually. He may be planning something for you as well. Be careful but do not be scared, you must face him head on. Make it clear that he must stay away from your brother, that if anything untoward happen to you or your brother, he will pay for it. Tell him if you mistakenly hit your leg on a stone, you will come for him. You have him in a corner now, don't slack.

Please name the said church. The members may not be privy of what is really going on and you could be helping or saving other people as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Let's Talk About Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.