Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45520 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2021
maasoap:

But it is about religion
I know. I'm saying it should remain in the religion section where sound advice will be given and not this front page.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BOLLDD: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:
Take him to another church for deliverance fast

If you untie him, he will go back to the same people again unless the jinx is broken and he regains control of his senses.

From fry pan to fire
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Grace001: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Church goers shebi una no get sense, una go get sense one by one

When we criticize these so called money focus pastors their zombies follower will be foaming in the mouth

Na so one pastor that I know fùck almost all the married woman and single ladies in his church, when I heard of it I ask if the pastor fùck them well enough to have sense.

Mumu people

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ikorodureporta: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by rottennaija(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

Unfortunately, there is very little you can do. People that have fallen victims to abusive manipulative religions or groups are often made virtually unreachable. This is because the religion or group have an array of ready made defenses to make them unreachable. If you try the forceful way, you will be pushing him more and more into the group. Take some time to go through the video below. I believe it can help you have insights into this issue and probably how best to help your brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by generationz(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

Do you think your brother has been jazzed?

Please involve your parents. Be careful about trying him up or locking him up because that information in the wrong hands can get you in trouble with the police for kidnapping.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
What is the name of the Church?

Edit: See how the mods quickly rush this thread to front page. Christians happily defacing Christianity. tueeeh!
I'm a Christian but don't support nonsense. I would never hide to protect some act in the name of Christianity. It is the "Na we, na we" syndrome of the Muslim that make them protect nonsense until they breed terrorism.

You'll be surprised that many Muslims still support Boko Haram in the name of religion. That's brainwashing and we can't afford to get there in Christianity. Even if we do, some of us will keep screaming it out.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
proclinician:

Come on shit up

What is Christianity?

What do u know is Christianity?

What does ur fore fathers know as Christianity?

Judeo-Christianism came all the way from the middle east to this place to brainwash una and we should not speak out?
If you have personal beef with Christianity you can create another thread for that.
The Christianity I know changes people's lives for the better.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

Chai!!!
cheesy
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm a Christian but don't support nonsense. I would never hide to protect some act in the name of Christianity. It is the "Na we, na we" syndrome of the Muslim that make them protect nonsense until they breed terrorism.

You'll be surprised that many Muslims still support Boko Haram in the name of religion. That's brainwashing and we can't afford to get there in Christianity. Even if we do, some of us will keep screaming it out.

Thank you. The pastor I caught doing same tieing people wanted me to hush hush keep quiet while he continues ruining lives.

After I dealt with him, he got locked up for weeks from one station to the other. Everywhere burst. I made sure the entire thing he built got burnt to Ashes before I left him

Mess with people I cherish, I mess you up is my cardinAl principle.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by franchasng: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So the account number he made transfer to was that of Jesus.
I have told u fine chick remove your eyes from spiritual matters mbok lipsrsealed

My life is sweet and prosperous today owe thanks to God.

God is real. Faith works. Your faith can turn you the next Nigerian President if you have the strong faith even if you are a shoe shiner now. That's how powerful faith is and we exercise our faith in various ways.

There was a time I withdraw all the money in my bank account and donated it to a Church for building project. Ever since then, my life has never remained the same.

I do less work but I make more money than people working in Aso Rock.

If I tell you how many people I am paying salary, me that was once looking for job.

You won't understand spiritual matters.

A friend is starting a ministry to spread the good news about Christ just because of HOW God catapulted his life from broke to rich guy now worth close to billions in less than 3 years. So leave spiritual matters and focus on the ones u can understand. We run individual race

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Funkeshuga(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2021
tying him with rope and locking him up, I hope that's a joke? is either he had been influence to the extremism class or that church have used voodoo on him, whichever way it is exhaust all means to bring is psychic back to life
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Taa! If you know anybody that wants to serve another human for 5 years for just 500k. Refer them to me. I will give the person 1 million naira free of charge! You are an evil man!.

Otondo One Million is useless.

Give the person 5 million.

Good man
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ikorodureporta: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Na so one guy here almost complete church buliding for one scammer before him eye clear
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Same way that brainwashed Righteousness2 keeps spamming nairaland with his gibberish, any time there is news of bad weather or someone died in a crash next thing he will rush to nairaland with "the world is coming to an end" same thing when covid 19 showed up.

Since the beginning of this world even before the birth of Jesus Christ, there have been pestilence, destruction, farmine, bad weather, sexual immorality and it will continue like this on this planet for generations to come as it was from the beginning.

I am very sure if Righteousness2 was alive during the spanish flu of 1918 that infected 500 million people and killed over 17 million people he would have jumped on nairaland to disturb our cyber space that "the world is coming to an end" gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nato008(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

when u talk like this it shows u really don't know the gravity of the situation.... when u see it first hand, u know talking can't solve anything

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
I'm Igbo, but stfu. You IPOB idiots do worse on this forum.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ibechris(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
This isnt brain washing oh.
In fact it is juju...until they are done with him that is when he will realised what he got himself into. But thank God he got u behind,if not his case would been concluded speedily by now.

Keep it up,u really tried for him.
And pls,keep ur eyes on him over those vipers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Salem69: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
There's a reward for his good deeds and generous giving,a man will die but the church lives on.
Truth be told your brother is lost in Christ that he can't tell his right from left,the pastor milking � your brother dry shall surely face the wrath all sinners face real soon
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by phatek(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRAINWASH BY THE SO CALLED GOD OF MEN.WOE BETIDE ANY HU BELIEVE IN AND WORSHIP ALL THESE DEVIL INCARNATES INSTEAD OF BELIEVIN AND WORSHIPPIN THE TRUE GOD.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ngadaAwo: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Activist001:

I'm Igbo, but stfu. You IPOB idiots do worse on this forum.
bro you're not igbo
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by SocialJustice: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
Please do spiritual consultations too, your brother has fallen for a wicked native doctor posing as pastor, I lost over N30m in same manner. Thank goodness, God has positioned someone like you in his life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Something like this almost happened to me years back but my own be say nah the pastor been day give me money Lmao ...aje transport feeding and lots more but note I never abused such gestures I just felt the need to still leave the church cuz nah daystar my mind day all through .
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Maobichek: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
JaeSoon:
Haaaaaaa shocked The same way one pastor dealt with me mercilessly, 2years ago. Since then my leg never touch church

Hahaha!!! Pst dealt with you mercilessly . Dear, the best prophet, pastor of your life is you.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by JaeSoon: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Maobichek:

Hahaha!!! Pst dealt with you mercilessly . Dear, the best prophet, pastor of your life is you.
Thanks bro, have realized that

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
I have told u fine chick remove your eyes from spiritual matters mbok lipsrsealed

My life is sweet and prosperous today owe thanks to God.

God is real. Faith works. Your faith can turn you the next Nigerian President if you have the strong faith even if you are a shoe shiner now. That's how powerful faith is and we exercise our faith in various ways.

There was a time I withdraw all the money in my bank account and donated it to a Church for building project. Ever since then, my life has never remained the same.

I do less work but I make more money than people working in Aso Rock.

If I tell you how many people I am paying salary, me that was once looking for job.

You won't understand spiritual matters.

A friend is starting a ministry to spread the good news about Christ just because of HOW God catapulted his life from broke to rich guy now worth close to billions in less than 3 years. So leave spiritual matters and focus on the ones u can understand. We run individual race
Now I know you are a pastor and that's why you are supporting the evil man. If not, how does running someone's business down make the gospel spread?
What not cut your head and give church so that you can grow more heads?
Why can't the church give out what they have collected from people so that God can give church more money?
How much does the pastor contribute to the church?
There's nothing wrong with giving to the church but with this easy the guy gave, he will end up with nothing to give the church tomorrow.
Since it's spiritual, the pastor should pray let the spirits bring him money directly and stop scamming people.
This is and evil pastor and we have plenty of them out there and I'm afraid you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Still on this matter. I'm not saying we should cover dubious acts. But we must be mindful of the image we give the Church.
For example, check this thread's URL the main keywords are 'church-render-brother-useless'
'Church might be your church, Catholic, Redeemed, Anglican etc...
Meanwhile, A better title would've been 'An Unknown Church is trying to....'

This way it isn't generic.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ECHICHE: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
During the early church, emphasis was not on receiving from the members. Jesus on few occasions fed thousands of people. Back then Emphasis hv been on salvation & deliverance even up to the era if Apostle Paul, but what is happening in our churches nowadays is clear conflict of interest.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by WorkDesQ: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Isaactroy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
The problem here is not the church but ur brother.

he isn't a kid any longer, so he can make decisions by himself either good or bad hence his submission to the church.

But something I don't understand about some churches again is why are they looting the masses?

Are they not supposing to be enriching people?

Me Shar I trust myself, no matter what u tell me or I see, I can't be brainwashed by those fake men of God.

My father is a pastor also, and instead of collecting from people, instead he gives out.
dear, your Father is not a pastor, he's just a good man that decieds to fear God and do the right thing.
His type is very rare.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Lastlook: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your own is even better. I have some people here that stop most of their life activities because of a church or pastor. They were all brainwashed.

Imagine "Pastor said Jesus Christ didnt go to school and all the church members plus the one in the Uni all drop out"

Now he bought bike for all of them to start using for business like bikeman business.

(they almost killed their mother because of no use of drugs, until the woman almost gave up on life )

I was like Jesus Christ didnt use bike also nah, nah Donkey the man used.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Zetty177x: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Name the church location and the pastor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.