Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45521 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

Avoid Pentecostal Churches...Avoid Pentecostal Churches.

They are modern day fraudsters. Avoid anything Pentecostal for your life

Your brother should avoid anything Pentecostal Churches.

Let me not call people known for setting up a pentecostal church everywhere and defrauding people.

I asked a Deeper life pastor In East suffering beyond measure where all the money generated from the Church is going...

He said everything is been sent to headquarter Lagos...I mean every kobo.

Then I ask how do you guys run the church...He said they had to contribute among themselves to buy diesel and other things need but all money including offering goes to one man in Lagos that lives fine while the fish continue making money for him.

There is still time to save your brother.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Geesaintagape: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2021
My brother is suffering same problem.
He is under a spell
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by techmo(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Take your brother to a strong spiritualist.... It's not his fault, he got trapped

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

Avoid Pentecostal Churches...Avoid Pentecostal Churches.

They are modern day fraudsters. Avoid anything Pentecostal for your life

Your brother should avoid anything Pentecostal Churches.

Let me not call people known for setting up a pentecostal church everywhere and defrauding people.

I asked a Deeper life pastor In East suffering beyond measure where all the money generated from the Church is going...

He said everything is been sent to headquarter Lagos...I mean every kobo.

Then I ask how do you guys run the church...He said they had to contribute among themselves to buy diesel and other things need but all money including offering goes to one man in Lagos that lives fine while the fish continue making money for him.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Sterope(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Actually no, his brother is not in the right frame of mind. There are people who are not pastors but that are also good at manipulating those who are simple-minded. It is our job to protect them from them.

quote author=Slimslimqq post=100715761]The problem here is not the church but ur brother.

he isn't a kid any longer, so he can make decisions by himself either good or bad hence his submission to the church.

But something I don't understand about some churches again is why are they looting the masses?

Are they not supposing to be enriching people?

Me Shar I trust myself, no matter what u tell me or I see, I can't be brainwashed by those fake men of God.

My father is a pastor also, and instead of collecting from people, instead he gives out.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

Useless post.. do people still serve their fellow human being... if this is not a way of trying to make the igbos look bad.. that practice expired since nigerian Civil War.. there are loans everywhere.. banks are looking for who to give loans and somebody is serving another human for 5 year who does that?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Kazim88: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Fake Story, Fake thread.

What is the name of the church to begin with.
Where is the location.

How about picture of the recover car and used appliances.

Nigerian youths have this natural antipathy towards religion and clergymen and readily supports and promotes fraudsters.

I guess the reason is, We black believe in evil. we erroneously believe that you can't make it in life without doing one evil or the other so anyone promoting virtue is seen as a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Kennitrust(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.
and The hard way may not give him the second chance undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

The church organization can be a very selfish organization that preaches to people to be selfless.

Jesus even said give ur property to the poor not the church. Most churches are runner as Business enterprises. They definition of success is now carnal and they don’t follow the principles of work and spiritual things rather they abuse it.

This is not the concept of Christianity. They are misled Christians at best.

Not everybody that says “Lord, lord” is my disciple.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by drLammy(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
I don't just understand this level of manipulation and trickery going on in the church this days

I have a brother with similar issues as yours. He had to learn the way and started cursing the church last year, I was really happy for him not until I saw him recently in a white garment again.
Then I knew he hasn't learn enuff.

I wud have asked you to leave him to learn but at the end you will later bear his burden in future

Is your self a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Ahmerdibnz: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
See as so-called poeple of God cheating people grin small thing they'll start insulting islam, this is thesame false prophecy spoiling islam in the eye of the world. May God help us all
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by pretydiva(f): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Your brother has been hypnotised. Pray the church will not first report to the police for kidnapping their member and carting away their properties. I bet you, your brother under the hypnosis will support the church.
You may need to lay a complain with the police then keep him till he is back to his senses.
Op listen to this advice and act fast. Report the church, pastor and the members to police, infact copy the commissioner of police and the inspector general. Na wa oo
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
oluphemmxzy:
reason people like me will stick to my old church or if I want to change church I prefer those Anglican, Methodist, Baptist, Catholic

You said it all.

All these Pentecostal churches are modern day thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
What is the name of the Church?

Edit: See how the mods quickly rush this thread to front page. Christians happily defacing Christianity. tueeeh!

Seems you are part of the problem or you are running one store pentecostal business
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jacoik(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2021
AsherAmari:
shocked so you now tied your brother like a mental deranged fellow? you're funny though.

Go and untie him, Biko.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear sister, that boy need to be tied up till one whole year without water and food. just be giving him red oil evey night
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by franchasng: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2021
Enemies of the Church are here.

Op, what shall it profit you that you gain the whole world, own all the cars, houses, warehouses, aeroplane and lose your soul

Go and untie your brother.

Peter sold all his belongings and followed Christ.

Your brother have a calling.

Allow him sell all his goods and follow Christ and even though you might see him as a poor man, he will be richer than you.

Go and untie that young man angry
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2021
fineboynl:
it might also be he is prospering because he was giving to the church. it work in both ways.
LOL. How can someone who donated goods worth 14m to a church, who doesn't pick his customer's calls, who gave 500k to pastor at once prosper.
It doesn't work like that. That pastor used something diabolical on that guy.
He wants to run him down and then start using him for errand boy. No good pastor will preach that one should give out all his has for God to prosper him. God already blessed his business before the evil pastor met him. After all,he not giving the money to God but to pastor. A pastor who doesn't even know God. He only knows how to quote the bible and brainwash people.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Jamesbally: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Small time, nairaland IPOB go say, na Igbo get sense pass. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by sharpwriter(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

Dem don read sell all your possessions and follow me to am.. Lol

Baba, you need to handle this issue seriously because jazz may be involved. Those churches in lagos and other cities are very notorious.

Also, bear in mind that brainwashing itself (the art of teaching using fear and end times saga etc.) is equally powerful to take senses out of someone. So you may need to also address this issue with knowledge using examples of those who have gone the foolish way of similar behavior. Understanding the scriptures too can help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by franchasng: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. How canine who donated goods worth 14m to a church, who doesn't pick his customer's calls, who gave 500k to pastor at once prosper.
It doesn't work like that. That pastor used something diabolical on that guy.
He wants to run him down and then start using him for errand boy. No good pastor will preach that one should give out all his has for God to prosper him. God already blessed his business before the evil pastor met him. After all,he not giving the money to God but to pastor. A pastor who doesn't even know God. He only knows how to quote the bible and brainwash people.
Bia nne be careful, remove your mouth from this case, it's a spiritual matter, you won't comprehend angry
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

You are wrong
They are using charm on him

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by kabillionaire(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Don't you know religion is the biggest SCAM of all time?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Useless post.. do people still serve their fellow human being... if this is not a way of trying to make the igbos look bad.. that practice expired since nigerian Civil War.. there are loans everywhere.. banks are looking for who to give loans and somebody is serving another human for 5 year who does that?.

Go and collect the loan.

Imagine you can't read simple post and you are talking of loan.

Go and collect Mr Collector.

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Empiree: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

Nigeria and religious BS. This is why CAN is striving hard to ensure Nigeria is populated by Christians so they can turn entire infrastructures in the country to church business centers. Look at Lagos infrastructures in the 80s and 90s now converted to churches. Christianity brought down Nigeria economy, believe it or not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by frozen70(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

Pls keep him under your watch until he comes back to his senses

Meanwhile inform your family about what's going on and if possible invite them to come and question him

The churches are like river that sinks anyone who doesn't know how to swim

You brother has no grip of his senses

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by sharpwriter(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
JaeSoon:
Haaaaaaa shocked The same way one pastor dealt with me mercilessly, 2years ago. Since then my leg never touch church

Hahaha cheesy sorry
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by franchasng: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Jamesbally:
Small time, nairaland IPOB go say, na Igbo get sense pass. grin grin grin grin cheesy
foolish boy grin
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear sister, that boy need to be tied up till one whole year without water and food. just be giving him red oil evey night

Lol.. no nau.

I understand how he feels but that was extreme. Still trying to wrap my head around the tying. Or was he exibiting Some strange behavior?

Op, take ya time o. tongue
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Bobosneh: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2021
dem don cut soap for the pastor and the pastor don use soap for your brother. this is the world we are now so sorry for your brother.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by poiZon: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but lose his soul...
No be me talk am o...
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by princetom1(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

See, you need to get the pastor arrested first. Even dou there isn't much you can do in that respect. Lodge a complain at police station and try recuperate some of your brother fund from the pastor... Find a good lawyer too, you will need it. This battle is yours to fight on yours brother behalf, because your brother is not in his right senses anymore
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ngadaAwo: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Jamesbally:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.