Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66528 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Aburada:
I been wan mention you before but I no know say your waka waka don reach here
when I no get work, wetin I go do grin

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
op that your girl was fair enough to accept that she has a boyfriend already that she currently in a relationship with means she has regards for u. some ladies would claim to be single at the moment . those are the very desperate one and those types are dangerous.

don't expect her to turn down every offer of relationship just because she's dating you. u maybe end up deciding not to marry her what become her fate in that case ?

she try Op na woman she be

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Funkeshuga(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
you fooled yourself for four years my man, that time you wasted chatting with this Ashana could have been used to get cash and one mental balance Lady

a lady is telling you she's not interested through her actions and all you could resort to is this show of shame

come let me give you free tutorial about ladies.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seyz91(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
we already know naija girls na money dem dey date and na better offers dem dey go for so now put yourself in her shoe

if you were here and a guy message you out of the blue telint you he base in belgium and from a rich family, would you not want to open pussy for him cuz thats what all females have to offer so now knowing this

i have nothing else to say
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Funkeshuga(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Collinsaik:
op that your girl was fair enough to accept that she has a boyfriend already that she currently in a relationship with means she has regards for u. some ladies would claim to be single at the moment . those are the very desperate one and those types are dangerous.

don't expect her to turn down every offer of relationship just because she's dating you. u maybe end up deciding not to marry her what become her fate in that case ?

she try Op na woman she be

na woman she be by not replying her bf text while she was online and refused to change after reconciliation?

I've seen many single ladies who always hide their status and their reason they don't want the guy to take advantage of their singleness. for the fact she's saying she's in a relationship doesn't prove loyalty, a loyal Lady will not even accept to go out with another guy, not to even talk about her behaviour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by thekingofafrica: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omo you’re a sociopath o

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Confusionist(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Oga, calm the fück down and use your 'old age' to go and collect money in the bank. I know several Nairalanders who are far older than you but they don't announce their 'old age' like it's their greatest achievement in life.

Act with the wisdom of someone approaching middle age make person hear word biko.

In retrospect, I seriously doubt you're 40. No sensible 40 year old will act so childish. You're probably still squatting somewhere with your older siblings and collecting stipends from them.

Ogbeni koshi lo jare ko geddifok.
actually, you jumped on my comment and got served. Person wey dem no teach for house, na ourside dem dey teach am. I am 40. And I have achieved far more than you ever have, I can be sure of that. But then, ladies like you (if you're a girl) will got served during marriage grin grin cheesy I knw your type, you go humble. Mind you, I am very petty... I'm the agbaya type that out kids like you out of place.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Rodwave: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
2buffagain:
She sounds like any other boring nigerian girl.
That conversation was painful to read.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. A Very boring, uninspiring typical lazy Nigerian girl olosho. Tuah.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Ikea81: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
look i am not one to support a lady, but this babe did absolutely nothing wrong here. she admitted she has a bf, she wanted to go on the date with a friend for security, she sounded pretty decent. guy abeg if you dont want parcel her to me werey

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by DonroxyII: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Op, nobody likes poverty, she was only trying to give the rich guy a chance. Since she's not your wife and you haven't even proposed to her, you have no right to hold her back. She's after better life and you want to stop her?
Op, find better things to do, na idleness dey make men want to play this kinds of game.
Btw, try to write less when chatting next time. You talk too much and it's sometimes boring to read long texts.
Upload everything now, you can't edit your thread once it is moved to the Front-Page.
Sense no go kill you ... Op is stewpeeed...

the girl should drop his ass already ... he talked too much see intro wey bad ...

if not for Belgium and Richness, the girl would even have drop his caricature character ....

maturity problem here and idleness !!

once a girl is not interested or no more interested in you .... as a Man, swerve and go double your hustle ... make wealth !
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by louis1995: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP what you're doing is a weak move, you shouldn't be so insecure to the extent of doing all this.

If you no longer trust your girlfriend, and you have called her out on her distant behavior severally with no resolution then break up.

But this catfishing behaviour will just hurt you more, it's not healthy.

The fact is, as long as she's not married to you, she really doesn't owe you anything, she's allowed to listen to potential suitors till she's sure of the right one.

In your chats, she mentioned she had a boyfriend early on and you're still pushing, these games are silly and you're just making a bad name for men in general.

Please stop and move on, you also deserve a girl that gives you attention I understand, so focus that energy on developing yourself and waiting for the right girl.

Apologies for sounding harsh, just seemed unfair that you'd be doing something like this.

All the Best.

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by massalati(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
But how will you explain her accepting to go on a date the first time/day they started chatting? grin
If she was free that day she would have gone. That was when I lost everything I had for her.
People are just talking, see it can happen to anyone and it’s good to learn from this

omo you have a decent girl. friend oo, I did same with my girlfriend she even sent me her nudes and agreed to. Bleep me

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Xenry: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
DonroxyII:
Sense no go kill you ... Op is stewpeeed...

the girl should drop his ass already ... he talked too much see intro wey bad ...

if not for Belgium and Richness, the girl would even have drop his caricature character ....

maturity problem here and idleness !!

once a girl is not interested or no more interested in you .... as a Man, swerve and go double your hustle ... make wealth !
That's it, bro! cool More hustling, less distractions.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
As a spinster she has every right to choose the best man for herself... But as a married woman that right is no longer there. It's not as if she was cheating, she was just keeping her options open.
To choose the best man got me. Best in terms of ?

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Op, nobody likes poverty, she was only trying to give the rich guy a chance. Since she's not your wife and you haven't even proposed to her, you have no right to hold her back. She's after better life and you want to stop her?
Op, find better things to do, na idleness dey make men want to play this kinds of game.
Btw, try to write less when chatting next time. You talk too much and it's sometimes boring to read long texts.
Upload everything now, you can't edit your thread once it is moved to the Front-Page.
Lolz, that's right.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by DaisyII: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Heathrow44:

Good lady, hahaha! Never, I've never met a good girl in Nigeria maybe they do exist but are currently in international space station!

Are you a good man?
This should be the major question.
Don't burden people with qualities you may not possess.

We are all inadequate!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by TheGift: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
All of you guys who go into relationships with a sense of suspicion, lack of trust and entitlement, like your girlfriend , whom you have not even done introduction for should behave like your Wife who has borne you three kids. You are not ready for relationships, talk less of marriage.

Let her be, and focus on being the best you can be, with or without She!.
Jerrick:

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by chijokz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
My guy keep it in mind Nigerian girls doesn't stay with one guy I hope you know that

One girl will be bleeping 5 guys I hope you know that

If am in your shoe i will take her away from my mind and keep searching for true love

Don't be a lover man if not you may hang your self by the time you will catch her sleeping with another niggarr

Use your brain girls of nowadays are addicted to media where they date guys for money which you know is what your girl is doing if you think am lieing send me her what'sapp and just give me 3-4days I will send you her nude photos

Use your brain
Well said Bro.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Teachermallam:
To choose the best man got me. Best in terms of ?
Prospect, Vision, Money etc Women are wired to seek a worthy mate usually more successful than they are. It's survival of the fittest
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jayworld15(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Alaye, trust any Nigerian girl at your own peril. I once did this to my ex. I used an engineering student identity for her. She fumbled telling me she didn’t have a boyfriend. She was shocked and abashed when I told her I was the guy. The only thing I did was shut down the “love company” without thinking twice; then, turn it to friends with benefits. One day, she asked if I’d marry her. My answer was NO. “Man must not live by love alone.” I taught her some courses both of us offered, in return the offered the norms. As a nigga, don’t believe most of these girls. Love to them equals money, money equals love.

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by ceede2: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
I’ve moved on already, thanks. smiley
Wasted effort you sch in Belgium from a reach Fam, you telling her this to know the angle she handle u from. I don't know who mumu pass among you two, how can a student from Belgium command English like that, you start what you can't finish.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by CodeTemplar: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
How old is she? If she is well towards 30 or above then don't act dazed because she has right to entertain doubts about you after four years. Stop tempting and condemning her for being reasonable and human.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by incogni2o: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
Lol true
What I even wanted to find out is if she’s even going to resist a bit and I’d prolly get tired and give up with the game but there was a plot twist; she accepted to go out with another guy the same day they started talking WITHOUT even hearing the person’s voice. If I say e shock me I dey lie...the thing electrocute me instantly grin grin

Were you a former Yahoo Yahoo grin.

I hope you wouldn't fall if the tables were turned.

If you Love Her, let her know about this and stop Leading Her into Temptation while laying down a Trap for yourself indirectly, IF you don't, Let her know and Let her go

Even the Bible says God will not tempt us beyond what we can bare. Read how sweet your temptation was, much more at a time she was ignoring you.

Ask her what did you do and improve on it.

It's obvious You are not trying as you should.

How old is she BTW.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
regardless of age. They are the same .. except she no see better offer.. hypergamy grin

Baba you just dey vex calm down, the way una the bash women. Is like una non get sister or mother.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by WaffenSS(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Onliie:
Someone should summarize abeg

Dude's girl falling for rich dude persona her dude created to find out if she's faithful but dude is broken because girl predictably falls for rich dude persona online.

The end.

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Duplexxx: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
wink

quote author=chijokz post=100877610]
Well said Bro. [/quote]
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by abimbola74(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
Just have in mind that whatever happens, happens! grin Girls that won’t fall for this no reach 4 for Nigeria currently grin
Aswear . I see no point cos I doubt any loyal babe dey

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Psady(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordKO:
Give the girl her due credit. If you go through the chat with an unbiased mind and thought, you'll see that she places principle above expediency and is capable of faithfulness in particular and love in general, all things being equal.
U Realy said what's on my mind, op if am to say, your girl still love u, just talk some sense into her. because all I see is a girl trying to have fun. This is naija, the moment u start having it in mind to meet a very loyal girl to the core, bro your search can be unending, she's not perfect and a student, for me she's didn't act so bad,
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:

Good evening fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
BiggyB242:

Baba you just dey vex calm down, the way una the bash women. Is like una non get sister or mother.
lol no be bashing . Na the reality. There’s no exemption

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by abimbola74(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jack005:
Lol, bro I've been there and it's really not easy getting a good lady nowadays.. We know nobody is perfect but it just keeps getting more complex as the days goes bye.
Aswear
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by abeniagbon(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:

guy na nonsense you dey do... you re just causing an heartbreak for yourself...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.