Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66526 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Exclusive101: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everything you said from your second paragraph is a lie. If heaven fall that girl won't be back to this guy. If she mistakenly discovered he was the person chatting her up the hate she will have for him will be unimaginable.

The boy is a learner in dating 9ja girls. Once a girl start acting like the girlfriend did, the only solution is to ignore her totally. If she comes around just fuq n go on with your life while searching for others more desiring of your love.

1F30M4:
You're indeed a clown lol..

While I'll agree with you that any form of breach in communication between two or more parties who are in a mutual relationship, sows seeds of doubt, a cause for concern.. The right thing to do is to call the attention of the party(parties) involved, as the case may be.. In this context, you did the right thing by expressing your displeasure, you went way overboard though.. It shouldn't have gotten up to that(your attempt to fool her, consistently chatting her up & what not), that consistency shows that you really do love her, you're hurt but then you just want some form of closure before breaking up with her..

She does love you though but I can't say I know why she ignores your chats or her late replies(not just minutes, many hours later).. You both should've really talked about it yh cos if she can reply a "random stranger" relatively faster than she does to you(her supposed boyfriend), there is something wrong..

Oh well, if you feel the breakup will make you feel better, then by all means go for it.
Jerrick:

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Kwinesther: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
As a spinster she has every right to choose the best man for herself... But as a married woman that right is no longer there. It's not as if she was cheating, she was just keeping her options open.
God bless you. As if the Op can resist seduction from a cute lady and tell the lady he already has a girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by armadeo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordKO:
Give the girl her due credit. If you go through the chat with an unbiased mind and thought, you'll see that she places principle above expediency and is capable of faithfulness in particular and love in general, all things being equal.

I tire oh. She tried sef.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Map1:
you are very right, I don't know why guys are taking dating seriously as if there life depends on it,why policing some one who you have not getting married to, even if you are married to her I don't think it what it or else you die suddenly and wrongfully, I dated up to 40 girl before I married and the total amount I spent on them is not up to 10k, I don't spend more than a week with girls the moment I had sex with you I don't call you again even when you called I don't pick that is the end I only dated girls to have sex after that nothing more and when it's time for me to settle down I find a working class who is ready to settle down also.so why worried about girls
enjoyment master, but wait oo so if you asked 40 girls out that means you've been rejected like 500 times shocked cos I know most of the babes in this country sabi do shakara

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Coolbadguy: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hoelosho na this people be, Virginia people
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
See why u don't date broke babes?Too easy to trip them.See how she open eye when she see 5 star restaurant,25k for tfare and Used outdated iphone 6+.Smh!Make we dey hustle hard o,so that our daughters no go mumu over wetin no even reach 1 million naira.

Don't really blame her much.This reminds me of one of my mum's favourite saying that "don't brag about your morals until you have made enough money to fund your temptations".There are many things hidden in poverty!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Play silly games win stupid prizes

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Lankyscot(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
I have never seen anything as DAFT as this. You are obviously JOBLESS. From the chat, your girlfriend has done exceptionally well warding you off. She has refused to come see you alone. She has tried to discharge you multiple times by delaying her replies with you, but your OLODO head won't tell you to stop pulling this FOOLISH STUNT. You are here asking people what women want and people as SENSELESS AS YOU are giving you RHETORICS. One more thing, someone told you to rejig the way you chat. Your TALK TOO MUCH and your chats are LAME!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by armadeo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Asiseeit:
At 22, unmarried and not engaged (or are you engaged), it's 'understandable'. I also understand that you are crushed but for all you know, [b]she may just be planning to clean out 'Tayo' withou[/b]t any attachment. She even wants to bring a chaperone, that's some decency there. So don't jump into conclusions.

What you should do is face your real problem. Have a mature heart to heart talk with her about your relationship. If she's in and just having some personal issues, fine. If not and she wanna quit, you'd know. Will hurt, but you'd be sure. This will let you know where you stand.

But still on still baba, go for the date. Complete the plan and let us know the reaction and interaction. grin

This is what i see too and the guy just thinks tayo will knack on day 1.

Op i dare you send that money and see it enter voicemail. You will chat belleful.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by AllenSpencer: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Who is going read this novel!

Its 2021!

Aint no reading anythin more than 100 words

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Dex4(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Guys say they test girls as if the girls are superhuman. But if her friend just looseguard, just dey tipsy, sleep over for your side,you go dip sharply.

There's no need looking for trouble when none existed. This girl said *she has a bf*(good girl), said the guy loves her (another point). If she later finds out it's you,that's when you'll lose her for good.

Try to be there for her and be the best you can be,nothing is cast in stone. ✌✌

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by emmnprince(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
seyicodes:
Checkout My Video On How to Create Online Store Like Konga.com
Note: This is Not a Wordpress Website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00autnU-cm4&feature=youtu.be

shocked
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Wickedfacts: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
That is premium subscription oo, it’s $50 for that grin

Lol. Mad man.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Topsyvic(f): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
For her to even opened up that she has a boyfriend, she tried. even the way she replied to ur messages is with respect and decency.

The question is do you chat her the way you do here?

The suppose bf seems so care and that's what most girl outside there want.

You should work on yourself.

But damm! You just played with someone heart if u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by BizBayo: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
cornelin:
The part I liked most I'm all these, was how you answered the question "where do you get my contact from?"

That was legendary

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Judybash93(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women are hypergamous.. they'll go for the best provider on ground. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by PrinceGallant: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jobless is a problem in itself
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by lagusboyyy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid
This is maturity at its best.

I actually learnt from you.

5 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by malele(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
My guy keep it in mind Nigerian girls doesn't stay with one guy I hope you know that

One girl will be bleeping 5 guys I hope you know that

If am in your shoe i will take her away from my mind and keep searching for true love

Don't be a lover man if not you may hang your self by the time you will catch her sleeping with another niggarr

Use your brain girls of nowadays are addicted to media where they date guys for money which you know is what your girl is doing if you think am lieing send me her what'sapp and just give me 3-4days I will send you her nude photos

Use your brain

Bad boy
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by victme1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yeye de smell!

So what do you want to achieve by wasting your time and hers.

I will point at you when the ask me to point at an hediot!

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
kmcutez:

You think it’s every girl in Nigeria that is as poor as the guy chatting her up?

Which of the guys is poor?

The actual lamenting bf or Tayo the made up about to tap that ass Belgian based bf? grin

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jobless boy, dumb girl.

All of una dey mad

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SmartPolician: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
But how will you explain her accepting to go on a date the first time/day they started chatting? grin
If she was free that day she would have gone. That was when I lost everything I had for her.
People are just talking, see it can happen to anyone and it’s good to learn from this

But how can you date a girl for four years without engaging her? Don't you think the girl is tired already? Of course, she's tired that's why she's spreading her tentacles. You should even be happy the girl agreed that she has a boyfriend. Please uncage the girl so she can do something better with her life. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Psoul(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.

If this chat is real, that girl has my 90% mark for a very responsible girl.
She is matured. Not desperate. Not cheap.
She doesn't talk much. She's respectful.
She's a wife material.
She will love her husband and family firmly.
All she need is a man that will love her and have a relatively good financial stand.

OP, you should try hard to keep this girl. You can hardly see a girl that will be this good.
I read your chats all through, I did not see any strong thing to condemn her of.
If you have any, pls point it out for me.

7 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid
Nearly 40 is 'old'? If late 30s is 'old', what will a 50year old be called? Ancestor?

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
That is premium subscription oo, it’s $50 for that grin
stop it!We are already emotionally invested in this gist.Finish it abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
So sorry “her richness” shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by meemee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
You didn't fool anybody into believing anything. Your girlfriend is simply having a decent conversation with someone who is clearly throwing all kinds of material baits at her in quick succession. And from the look of things she is cool with you as a girlfriend since she is not your wife that must reply all your messages instantly. You are the one that wants it all.

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Which of the guys is poor?

The actual lamenting bf or Tayo the made up about to tap that ass Belgian based bf? grin

Tayo the made up about to tap that ass Belgian based bf
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by omaclarry(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
i dnt knw wetin una feel but dat girl is a good girl, kept d chat civil, praised u dat u try 4 her, but you mumu if u had used dis energy to improve communication btw u 2, u wont b single now... Y u no fake guy wey dey same level wit u to test her, u go dey use abroad dude, like if abroad chick ask u out wit promise of money u wont deny havin a gf

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dreyton36:
I'm just here smiling bc I know where it will surely end
And I already know what's in her mind and what's on yours
I hardly comment on topics like this but when I do , I speak facts only so listen carefully son

1. LASU BABE

2. a responsible girl won't continue a conversation with a stranger she doesn't know from Adam

3. She keeps saying she has a boyfriend bc she's not yet sure of how you got her contact not bc she really cares

4. When she says she loves you, it's not from her heart , it's bc she doesn't wanna make a mistake bc she still can't reminisce on what group u got her contact from

5. A responsible babe will never accept a rendezvous (date)

6. Saying she's gonna come with a friend doesn't make her holy , accepting to show up at all is a red flag and she'll surely fvck him if it was someone else really

7. Saying she can't sleep over cuz of church service the next day simply means she'll surely wanna spend a night with a total stranger after the first visit and you know what ends a night out at a hotel till dawn

8. She's indecisive and she's got a low self esteem , she goes for glittering things , this is what I mean
A responsible woman would never accept no gift from a stranger she's not ready to go down with

9. That babe will suck any guy's d**k for material things
She's already drooling over 25k tfare already , a big disrespect to her man
A big blow to her man's face
Reason this word "hmmm he's trying"

10. That babe is smart when it comes to cheating bc she plays with caution

Here's my advice for you , carry on with the conversation and insist on her coming alone , if you have the 25k send it to her , and you'll see how she'll truly come alone , and this time pick an hotel , let her get there before you
Disguise to the hotel and give her a room number to get it

She when gets in ensure you have a mixture of Origin bitters and agbo baba stanley which will seize your sperm for 4 hours then fvck the hell outta her and retrieve 20k from her , the other 5k is for payment for the sex bc that's what she wants be , a bi5ch
You're not doing that for your own sanity but a lesson for her to hold on to in case of her next relationship , so she wouldn't do that to another man's son
Then forever keep banging her but avoid LASU girl onwards , they're for knacks not for keeping

Lights up my kpoli in peace
sex!! Sex!!

So over emphasized in this world!

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hotguy27:

The guy is poor and insecure. It's not necessary.
I will advise him not to ever let her girl know that he did this rubbish but then, it's already on social media.

The relationship may not survive this.

Don’t mind him. 4years playing boyfriend without wifing her. Yeye boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.