Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66531 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by neyohh: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
A pussified thread dominated by simpazees.

Where are my red pillar's at though to right the wrongs here tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
armadeo:

This is what i see too and the guy just thinks tayo will knack on day 1.

Op i dare you send that money and see it enter voicemail. You will chat belleful.

I think he should ask for the name of the guy [her supposed bf], if at all Op is on the Tag NUMBER ONE, make all kuku shock you once, n die!��

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Unified07: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
guy ask her to describe how his boy friend look like don't be surprised she won't describe you
girls are scum

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Cocao(f): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
This op is not bright at all.

You have been dating her for 4 years, same length as a PhD but you are still not married to her.

You set a trap that even you cannot avoid. If someone chats you up with all those specs, even send you 25k and iPhone 6 instantly, tell me you will not fall for it? You probably will fall for even less.

People saying she was willing to meet same day, yes it happens. Sometimes you meet someone and you are compelled to meet them, especially in a public place. She also said she must come with a friend and won't sleep over.
I am not saying she was completely right, but you can sense the hesitation in her tone. And she's also not very bright with y'all painfully boring conversation.

That the op is willing to go so far shows his stupidity. I hope it comes out and y'all break up. This is too painful to look at.

5 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Map1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
Alaye move front!! No Dey cook beans for us here.. 40 girls with less down 10k..

Lol. Na your type Dey beg women for sex..

If you had not mentioned the word “date” I might believe you , na u be Anthony Joshua ni abi cronaldo Wey girls Dey die for.. all this kind lies self.
Stop accusing some one you don't know that he is lying, what is there for me to gain if am here lying by April 19 now I will mark 42 and more over you don't know the kind of job am doing,if getting a girl to date is your head ache, this is my 11years in transportation job go and do your research girls are not a problem to who is in transportation business be it married or single we deal with them 24/7 if I say 40 I just minimise it you can divide 40 by 11years so is nothing to us.i date for sex and I don't spend more than a week or two weeks with any girl.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Itzurboi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op, if you want the best of anything... create it yourself. Mind you, your creation can sometimes act funny. Your girl is human bound to fall in the face of temptation, same as the HOLY you...
The best you can do is to find peace, only then will you attract the best you deserve..
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
kmcutez:

Tayo the made up about to tap that ass Belgian based bf

And what makes him rich or poor? He shud spend money with reckless abandon on a random cheating gal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Map1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
enjoyment master, but wait oo so if you asked 40 girls out that means you've been rejected like 500 times shocked cos I know most of the babes in this country sabi do shakara
am into transportation business we deal with different sizes of them either married or single is never or problem if I want sex Today is not a problem and I don't spend more than 2weeks with any girl, I date for sex after that nothing more go and do your research from some guys riding keke they will tell you that girls are not our problem,most of some women who there husband base in abroad are dating keke rider or okada guys bro forget o

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by The5DME(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=100875615]Jobless boy, dumb girl.

All of una dey mad[/quote][/s] shut up!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Femeto: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
That girl dey hungry feed am.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by obiekunie2: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
I’ve moved on already, thanks. smiley

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!

tht chat is a chat of a typical nigerian babe that wants to chop your money and clean mouth.

she will come to that restaurant in company of her friends, eat u mugu and promise to see you again.

if u ask her to follow u to the hotel she will tell u to schedule it for another day as she is with her friend.

she will even tell you she is on her period.

THAT CHAT DOESNT MEAN SHE WILL FUK U WHN SHE COME VISITING.

SO TAKE A CHILL PILL.

Besides, if she is not into you, she would av told u in that chat that she just have a bf but not a serious relationship.

YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT A GIRLS FEELINGS - SHE HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO CHAT YOU WHEN SHE DOESNT FEEL LIKE, THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU.

FINALLY, FROM YOUR TOO MUCH TALKING, IF SHE IS SMART, SHE WOULD AV KNOWN ITS YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by storm001(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
My ex that year was cheating on me with me.

Fear that specie

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
I want to confirm, when people share person things like this, is it that they are sure there partner of those concerned won't see it it not bothered about it.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by karkinase(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
22yrs old & a 4yrs relationship....that babe is prolly bored of the present status-quo n you too blind to see it. Instead you went ahead to create a fake persona .
Best advice..if you ain't engaging her then just free her.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by kingxsamz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
All these long story sef. undecided
Op you should know by now that most Nigerian ladies who aren't married do have backup in case they aren't feeling their current relationship anymore. To make matters worse, you're even dating a student, a 22year old and a Lasu student for that matter. All these your tactics to know if she'll cheat on you is unnecessary abeg. You should know better. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Dreyton36: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Durentt:
sex!! Sex!!

So over emphasized in this world!

Sorry masturbator , I didn't know you don't have sex sad you hypocrite kid
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Femeto: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin Last last she go blame economy. Say she wan chop breakfast. She hear schooling for Belgium her ear stand straight like T.V antenna.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by bigjackass: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
mtvheew. All I see is a childish man-boy. pass me that girl's number since you don't need her anymore. She's decent and well mannered.

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Itzi8(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let me correct an impression here,you didn't fool her for anything,but you're fooling yourself to get her on that lane which ordinarily wouldn't ve happened. She has not yet cheated on you,what do you expect a lady you claim to be in love with to do,when you're not paying attention to what happens between you two. Tell me a lady that hates money,show me another that hates gifts even if it's coming from a stranger,or tell me another still,who hates meeting new people. That babe no do you anything yet, unless you've caught her severally in such circumstance,if not.....There is no point here, strengthen your bond and love with her....

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Confusionist(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Nearly 40 is 'old'? If late 30s is 'old', what will a 50year old be called? Ancestor?
you don't have to comment to everything. I will be 40 this April. I am old. I no longer worry about the things you would natural worry about. I would have done this if I were a smaller age. With time, your gra gra and your rash comment will teach you the right way.

It's okay, I knw you will reply with argument, thinking this is a competition. So, you already won. I concede defeat in advance. You WON!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Most student will fall for this na, you made her fantasies come alive and yet you want her to reject it grin
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cocao:
This op is not bright at all.

You have been dating her for 4 years, same length as a PhD but you are still not married to her.

You set a trap that even you cannot avoid. If someone chats you up with all those specs, even send you 25k and iPhone 6 instantly, tell me you will not fall for it? You probably will fall for even less.

People saying she was willing to meet same day, yes it happens. Sometimes you meet someone and you are compelled to meet them, especially in a public place. She also said she must come with a friend and won't sleep over.
I am not saying she was completely right, but you can sense the hesitation in her tone. And she's also not very bright with y'all painfully boring conversation.

That the op is willing to go so far shows his stupidity. I hope it comes out and y'all break up. This is too painful to look at.

My dear leave Nigerian men and their insecurity. Why on earth would you set a trap for someone you claim to care about.

I told my gf from day one if you try to test me with your friend I will fail the test on purpose. So you better behave like an adult if you have an issue we discusse it.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Aburada: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
My brother, let's be realistic, if you see a lady with half of this offer wouldn't you deny ever having a girlfriend. The fact that the girl never denied the love between you despite how much you pushed her to do so means a lot. Grow up man and face reality

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by bepositive11: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Op, nobody likes poverty, she was only trying to give the rich guy a chance. Since she's not your wife and you haven't even proposed to her, you have no right to hold her back. She's after better life and you want to stop her?
Op, find better things to do, na idleness dey make men want to play this kinds of game.
Btw, try to write less when chatting next time. You talk too much and it's sometimes boring to read long texts.
Upload everything now, you can't edit your thread once it is moved to the Front-Page.

Women should stop going after rich men just for the sake of a better life. They're better off building a better life for themselves instead. Then, they can get a well off partner while being able to walk away at any time if there's abuse of any kind.

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Aburada: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
dem no reach 4 self even if any girl is reading this . She will still fall. Most naija girls are greedy ... something wey their parents can’t afford for them in their entire lives , na him dey go Dey eye.. The guy is so good with words and female psychology.

You will know how game the guy is when he told the girl to cut her sim when coming .. that line has knocked off any resistance from the girl ..

@ op all girls are the same. No matter how real her love is. Women are hypergamous in nature, she will always leave you for someone better except she doesn’t see the option. I don’t take women’s love serious
I been wan mention you before but I no know say your waka waka don reach here

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by tivity101: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Guy just go make money and forget all this long explanation e get why...

Thank me later
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Sponsor222(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omo this dude bad
Nice format
It’s like I will try it tomorrow �

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seunmsg(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
The lady in question did nothing wrong. You guys are not married so it’s still reasonable for her to be open to other options.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
you don't have to comment to everything. I will be 40 this April. I am old. I no longer worry about the things you would natural worry about. I would have done this if I were a smaller age. With time, your gra gra and your rash comment will teach you the right way.

It's okay, I knw you will reply with argument, thinking this is a competition. So, you already won. I concede defeat in advance. You WON!!!
Oga, calm the fück down and use your 'old age' to go and collect money in the bank. I know several Nairalanders who are far older than you but they don't announce their 'old age' like it's their greatest achievement in life.

Act with the wisdom of someone approaching middle age make person hear word biko.

In retrospect, I seriously doubt you're 40. No sensible 40 year old will act so childish. You're probably still squatting somewhere with your older siblings and collecting stipends from them.

Ogbeni koshi lo jare ko geddifok.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.