Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66553 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by timota(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Redberyl:
See why u don't date broke babes?Too easy to trip them.See how she open eye when she see 5 star restaurant,25k for tfare and Used outdated iphone 6+.Smh!Make we dey hustle hard o,so that our daughters no go mumu over wetin no even reach 1 million naira.

Don't really blame her much.This reminds me of one of my mum's favourite saying that "don't brag about your morals until you have made enough money to fund your temptations".There are many things hidden in poverty!
Redberry I hail o,ur mum's saying don make me cold like ice block
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Savagethe21st(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
pansophist:
Op you chat like a typical simp. Even with your Belgian package, you're writing like she is doing you a favour to meet you. No swag, no pride, no nothing. Just female worship. I know you're the real boyfriend, but my general advice is that you learn not to chat like a needy thirsty simp. Tufiakwa cry
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by abimbola74(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
1F30M4:
You're indeed a clown lol..

While I'll agree with you that any form of breach in communication between two or more parties who are in a mutual relationship, sows seeds of doubt, a cause for concern.. The right thing to do is to call the attention of the party(parties) involved, as the case may be.. In this context, you did the right thing by expressing your displeasure, you went way overboard though.. It shouldn't have gotten up to that(your attempt to fool her, consistently chatting her up & what not), that consistency shows that you really do love her, you're hurt but then you just want some form of closure before breaking up with her..

She does love you though but I can't say I know why she ignores your chats or her late replies(not just minutes, many hours later).. You both should've really talked about it yh cos if she can reply a "random stranger" relatively faster than she does to you(her supposed boyfriend), there is something wrong..

Oh well, if you feel the breakup will make you feel better, then by all means go for it.
So wise . Shouldn’t have gotten to breaking up with her cos she was even honest of having a bf she loves. Some girls will even deny ever having a bf.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by pedel: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Evolutionary Psychology 101.
Female will always go for stronger mate that can offer protection and meet their needs.
Our evolution hasn’t changed that.

seanwilliam:

@ op all girls are the same. No matter how real her love is. Women are hypergamous in nature, she will always leave you for someone better except she doesn’t see the option. I don’t take women’s love serious
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
culf:

if I know my partner did what you posted above, we are done.
The truth is, you guys don't trust each other and as such, you shouldn't go this far to prove anything, just walk away, relationship without trust is not a relationship.

Lol. I just helped Op in replying you. I'm not Op
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wahala for who wan catch a cheating babe
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by AlphamaleTech1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
The statement "I AM FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY"
wet her pant.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Mustiboy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Elxandre:
I think she likes your and you both are being silly.
If DJ cuppy asks you if you get babe, you go say yes? grin

She admitted having a boyfriend anyways which makes her far better than most women out there.
I can't say why she snubs you though.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by MTFindout(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
cornelin:
The part I liked most I'm all these, was how you answered the question "where do you get my contact from?"

That reply go eventually turn out to be a format for guys nau grin

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
culf:

I didn't say trust blindly, I said if she is giving you reasons to doubt her and not willing to change after talking to her, then move. What will be will be. relationship needs at least small level of trust, blindly or not

well, what my woman decide to do or not do is not my business . Any human being on earth can disappoint except God but that doesn't mean I don't trust her.

Wrong statement. You can only say this when you don't really love her
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Olarsview: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
4yrs girlfriend. but you've no evidence she's double dating before you fooled her?
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordKO:
Give the girl her due credit. If you go through the chat with an unbiased mind and thought, you'll see that she places principle above expediency and is capable of faithfulness in particular and love in general , all things being equal.

Let me agree with you on "love in general", lol. Because, I'm still trying to see where faithfulness and principle comes in. If the Op was a different guy, that girl was as good as gone!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by MTFindout(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anybody wey won do DATING!

OP don give u na format ooo.. No sleep on am

USE YOUR LEFT SENSE grin
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Raskass: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nicerazor(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
What if her “boyfriend” the lady is referring to is not even the OP nko?
This life no balance.

What I saw in the chat is that the lady is trying to be cautious coz it’s WhatsApp chat and it might be a test.
She already said when you meet you will talk.

A loyal lady won’t even jump on a date with a stranger let alone accepting gift. If at all she is loyal their conversation won’t get to this level.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP is nothing but a disgrace to manhood.

I can't imagine myself sitting down to pretend to be someone else in order to bait a stiffnecked girlfriend for that matter.. Wwtf?

You could easily ignore her, the spend your time doing some things that are productive.

Believe me, these girls don't want you to pamper. You have to pamper them today, then ignore the for like a week. If she's not showering you with much of her attention, you zone her out of your life instead of making yourself redundant and clueless.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid

Cut Op some slacks. The girl who hardly replied his messages but found it convenient to chat with stranger for hours and days? She was already tired of the relationship, you should know that, Mr 40.

She’s trying not to fvck up but already agreed to meet and she wouldn't be able sleep over just because she had church programme the next day. What if she didn't have programme the next day? The person she hasn't met, their first ever chats!

She's not a hoe but most definitely not loyal or faithful. When someone you're in love with prefer to snub you with all the excuses but give her attention to a total stranger, just know that it is coming to an end gradually

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by CrazyGranddad(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP, even your mother will fall for all these.

Don't blame your woman.

In fact, even you will fall if the coin is flipped.

You messed up
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by CrazyGranddad(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP, even your mother will fall for all these.

Don't blame your woman.

In fact, even you will fall if the coin is flipped.

You fkxd up
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by tightpussy156: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
@op you were a fool all this why.see ur girlfriend is a confirm prostitute.A real an respectful girl that love her man will not fall for this.just dump the ashawo an.move on.run four forty if not you go dig ur grave an commit suicide because you never see more.this is a side view to show your bitch is fucking around.this type of girl you Bleep an move on because she as decide to make herself a dog an all mens food.if you send me the no now i will be tru with her under 10 mins.even show you prove.if i decide to give the no to my boys the same tin.so she will be Bleep round the cycles continue.that is an olosho for you.forget her be a man an move on.i have use this system to choose my wife out of 5 babes that claim they love me.i use this system to pick my wife among them to she is a joy to me.A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Gr8Nez(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Upload the new episode I dey wait but the girl is not loyal

Firstly going on a date with a stranger is a NO then accepting gifts with the intention that it’s a mere gifts is bizarre guys don’t give gifts like that HABA then saying she has a boyfriend is nothing I have slept with someone who was on the phone with her bf so that’s nothing also she is trying to be materialistic but she has not seen the perfect person and lastly she snubbing the real bf for this new nigga is the closing prayer for this 4 years crusade

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by neyohh: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
ceede2:
Wasted effort you sch in Belgium from a reach Fam, you telling her this to know the angle she handle u from. I don't know who mumu pass among you two, how can a student from Belgium command English like that, you start what you can't finish.

Belgians don't speak English sir.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?

And LordKO..

There's nothing faithful about that girl. I know what I'm talking about. How can you be in a relationship and be giving attention to someone that's obviously chyking you? Agreeing to go on a date with him during their first conversation is the lowest of lows.

You're in a relationship, yet explaining why you're not replying on time. Somebody whom you should ignore totally and if you can't do that, reply at your convenience without need to shalaye.

You're in a relationship yet telling someone you barely know that your phone is somewhat faulty. He has no business knowing that. Keep your problems to yourself even if you've not eaten!!!

He asked for a date, she said she doesn't have t.fare to transport herself to a particular location. ahn ahn... that's stylishly begging. Why can't she just say Island is too far for her. Abeg she's no different from those urgent 2k girls.

Op, your girl isn't faithful to you and may never be. Better forget the relationship.

To find a faithful partner these days (both sexes) is like pulling tooth, I know, but they exist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by dazzlingd(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
The girl hasn't done anything bad yet, at least she kept ringing it that she has a bf, she may just want to maga the guy and run.....
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
meemee:
You didn't fool anybody into believing anything. Your girlfriend is simply having a decent conversation with someone who is clearly throwing all kinds of material baits at her in quick succession. And from the look of things she is cool with you as a girlfriend since she is not your wife that must reply all your messages instantly. You are the one that wants it all.

Lame excuse as usual. When your gf of 4 years is doing that to you, snubbing your messages just because she's not your wife but spending endless hours replying a stranger with no face, just know that you are wasting your time with her. Because she hasn't seen who or what she's looking or waiting for.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
Guy the bait you used to set her up is very enticing...

1. You are a medical doctor
2. You are based in Belgium
3. You want to send her 25k for tfare
4. You are from a wealthy home
5. You are willing to give her iphone6 before even meeting her

Haba, like someone said only like 4 girls in Nigeria will not fall for this. Even your sister go fall for this kind guy.

As long as you and the girl is not married her trying to see where this will lead to is not out of place oh... My 2 cents

If na me be the girl I go fall anyhow

Only a gullible person will fall for this and not know it's a BAIT.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
dazzlingd:
The girl hasn't done anything bad yet, at least she kept ringing it that she has a bf, she may just want to maga the guy and run.....

So what's the difference between a girl who wants to maga a guy and run and a guy who wants to bed a girl and run? NOTHING. Both category of people are cheats and should be avoided.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by ruffkenny: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

like I do tell my real dudes..That I'd rather spend my sub and precious time watching xvideos than see myself wasting my time on any Nigerian girl matter..
Two days ago,I sent my gf a dm on fb...I see say the banny read my message on messenger but she no gree reply me... infact,I resent her another message just to make sure she sees it..She saw it and again snubbed me for the second time....I just lock up like say nothing happen..

yesterday,the same banny messaged me on fb,I equally read her message and snubbed her as well..She noticed it and tried calling me but I kept ignoring her calls till now..

my guy,let your peace of mind be your utmost priority.
u get oil for head bro..

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
timota:

Redberry I hail o,ur mum's saying don make me cold like ice block
lol,kpele.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Confusionist:
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid

toren:

And LordKO..

There's nothing faithful about that girl. I know what I'm talking about. How can you be in a relationship and be giving attention to someone that's obviously chyking you? Agreeing to go on a date with him during their first conversation is the lowest of lows.

You're in a relationship, yet explaining why you're not replying on time. Somebody whom you should ignore totally and if you can't do that, reply at your convenience without need to shalaye.

You're in a relationship yet telling someone you barely know that your phone is somewhat faulty. He has no business knowing that. Keep your problems to yourself even if you've not eaten!!!

He asked for a date, she said she doesn't have t.fare to transport herself to a particular location. ahn ahn... that's stylishly begging. Why can't she just say Island is too far for her. Abeg she's no different from those urgent 2k girls.

Op, your girl isn't faithful to you and may never be. Better forget the relationship.

To find a faithful partner these days (both sexes) is like pulling tooth, I know, but they exist.
Redberyl post=100875242:
See why u don't date broke babes?Too easy to trip them.See how she open eye when she see 5 star restaurant,25k for tfare and Used outdated iphone 6+.Smh!Make we dey hustle hard o,so that our daughters no go mumu over wetin no even reach 1 million naira.

Don't really blame her much.This reminds me of one of my mum's favourite saying that "don't brag about your morals until you have made enough money to fund your temptations".There are many things hidden in poverty!

Interesting.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Asiseeit:
At 22, unmarried and not engaged (or are you engaged), it's 'understandable'. I also understand that you are crushed but for all you know, she may just be planning to clean out 'Tayo' without any attachment. She even wants to bring a chaperone, that's some decency there. So don't jump into conclusions.

What you should do is face your real problem. Have a mature heart to heart talk with her about your relationship. If she's in and just having some personal issues, fine. If not and she wanna quit, you'd know. Will hurt, but you'd be sure. This will let you know where you stand.

But still on still baba, go for the date. Complete the plan and let us know the reaction and interaction. grin

Lol you're forgetting that she only turned down his offer to go to the hotel because she had church the next day
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by funshint(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
@OP I don't really see anything implicating here. Any girl can fall for this. Just be careful this may come back to hunt you. My 2cents!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.