Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (40942 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Elsueno: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
One of my closest friend had twins a while back, I was super happy for him to the extent I promised some baby stuffs like Pampers & baby food for a month.

One thing I have learned, is babies are extremely high maintenance, omoh, cute as hell, but seriously....grin

I advise u to be ready financially, afterall na u go sponsor momy & baby till baby daddy comes back into the picture

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by freethesheeple(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
She can't be pregnant for another guy and still be in love with you, that's not love huh.
Love isn't confused...

For Nigeria girls hand, love is confused grin grin angry angry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Worksunlimited: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Judybash93:
First red flag.... You met her last week... Do you think you've known her enough to declare that you love her?

Leave love first, does he know her well enough to carry her bukata for head?

It's like his village people are blowing the fire for his cooking pot..

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hahahahahaha

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

Yesterday she visited again and i heard the worst news i never expected...

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

My brothers and gentle men i need your input because i am confused....
yea pay for her antenatal, takia of the child.... sebi you don't have sense ni! all you simps you shall all die off the face of the earth one day....stupid boy.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Jerryherd: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
angry

Manipulative crazy girl

Thank God you had no condom when she seduced you

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by athorello(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Even if na me give her belle, I won't advise any lady to keep or terminate a preg. She'll make her decision and I'll stand by it. Although pregnancy may not determine whether I'll marry her, I'll take responsibility if she decides to keep it.
As a general rule, don't lose guard for a lady you can't marry. grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by domnwan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

you're a mumu man,how could you believe such story.she only needed someone to take care of her while she puts to bed and move on!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
AfroKnight:
They want to dash you pregnancy and you’re still looking like lucozade. Okay na.

You know what to do.

Kai Nigerians, una too much grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by adanny01(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

Deep inside i have moved on..... Just don't know how to discard her with out hurting her psychologically....

Discard her, you advised her to keep her pregnancy only to discard.

You should not have opened your mouth.

If you really want to discard her and not be held responsible for anything then I suggest you raise some good funds for her as parting gift.

It's another way of saying, do as you wish, i will not be a party to it.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by dadamonie150: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not bad Sha .but don't come here to complain when. She gets back with her baby daddy..
don't even mention that

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not bad Sha .but don't come here to complain when. She gets back with her baby daddy..
Lol smart guy that understand the game
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by tolguy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
bro take care of her, if she like she go hide d truth, i like straight forward person, she is open minded, don't dump her

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Akpuobi1: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

That lady is way, way smarter than you. You think she doesn't know what she's doing

Mr love and caring shower get ready for your little finances to be canibalized.

You see how you guys use your hand to take trouble and hang on your head?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Omoluabiii(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wise up nahh guy,,
See, that girl knows that she is pregnant before she met you...
And when you guys met she didnt tell you immediately so as to hang it on you.
God save you that you didnt sex her that day,
assuming you did, that pregnancy will automatically be your own ni oo....
But because you re discipline, you didnt fall, thats why she has no choice than to open up...
And now you want to continue?
Well, if you love her like you said, accept the child as your own, but know this, the consequences awaits you ahead,
and dont complain that time when the wahala start...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Born2conquer: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

@bolded...is the reason for this thread.....

I can't just do that...

Was contemplating on ghosting her to avoid stories that touch...

Una dey attach emotion for everything

Tell her straight up that it can’t work but you can be friends from afar
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
BiggyB242:
Brother, she doesn't love you. She just manipulating you to pin the child on you. Run as far as your legs can take you.

You don't know women, they are damn great actor. They can change emotion in split seconds and it will look so real.

Why will you want her to keep the child, would you take care of the child after birth? Cut her off and let her take her own decision. Some guys una go just carry people problem.
My bro all I can say after hearing this your statement is that you know women very well,
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by KillamanJoe: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol. Tell her taking care of a child is not beans. If she's not ready, she better do the needful. How can you be having unprotected sex and not know how to handle yourself after. Abeg.

Infact, this post is looking fake.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
exposition:
She wanted to hang the pregnancy on you bro! That's why she came to your house initially!
What she's doing right now is plan b
Lol another smart guy in site alpha
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
zexy2030:

heartbreak could make the next stranger lovable...women reasons.
That gender
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
hahn:

A friend of mine was in this situation and he accepted the child.

It's one of his worse mistakes.

Bro, move on. Don't be Captain Save-a-ho.
Haha
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
I know lots of guys will give you negative advice, firstly, it is good you advised her against terminating the pregnancy, you can just continue in giving her moral support so her brain can calm down, but I wouldn't advise you to continue the dating aspect, you barely know her too well, one week isn't enough to conclude that she's madly in love with you before somebody use your head play ludo, neither am I advising you to run away from her.

@DSC7

I think this the best advice.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

@bolded is exactly what she needs presently...

Someone told me back then never to sleep with somebody's wife... I have also been thinking weda it's part of it playing out....
Why ?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

A girl you met last week?

Okay. I won't say what I'm tempted to say.

Lemme just give you the advice I have for you.

You're asking the wrong people.

Ask your Mom.

Just wear crash helmet while asking her because Mama fit wan reset your brain.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Sirvon: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
FOOL!!! It will end in Platinum tears for you
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheEnygma:

You can be friends with her but don't get close to her anymore.... Move on with your life, the guy that got her pregnant is probably broke or irresponsible and she's looking for a man to hang responsibilities on.....Find another girl and move on and don't let her emotionally blackmail you into taking up responsibility for a pregnancy that isn't yours because it's very obvious that's what she wants to do.
Good boy you also understand how daughters of Jezebel think
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by MansoryMX(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

Nke a efuola nwoke ya. Chukwu ekwekwa!

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Cujo007: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
My response to you concerns the medical part. Nigerians are fond of quoting figures and percentages with authority yet only end up showing their ignorance. Where did you get the 50/50 quote from? Are you referring to pharmacological or surgical termination? When referring to pharmacological, what drugs give 50/50? Please next time, before you advise anyone on medical matters, seek the consult of a professional. Or at the very least, research online. Thanks.
DSC7:

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by mcdokwe(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
You just need to make sure she loves you and you're not just another hussle.

All in all, her being pregnant for another should not be a hindrance for you, especially since she wasn't cheating on you.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:

please How am i wicked?....

Ok u expect me to assist her in terminating almost 4months pregnancy that i know nothing about?......

The worst part is that her Boss have known that she usually come to my side.. of which if anything should happen to her i am the prime suspect.....

I thank God i never slept with her and i still thank God that i never helped her with the abortion...

She is under her Boss care presently and i pray she delivers safely....
Bro all I can tell you is to be careful, this same girl that is acting all nice to you can turn to a devil in the court room and accused you something you never know in your life, you dont know daughters of Jezebel ba??
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by michoim(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
There are so many children of satan that has been released upon this generation to instigate the children of men to take the path of destruction like this one...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Elsueno:
One of my closest friend had twins a while back, I was super happy for him to the extent I promised some baby stuffs like Pampers & baby food for a month.

One thing I have learned, is babies are extremely high maintenance, omoh, cute as hell, but seriously....grin

I advise u to be ready financially, afterall na u go sponsor momy & baby till baby daddy comes back into the picture
Lol baby daddy chop pomo meanwhile captain save a hoe take care of the seed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.