Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) (13929 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by funken: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
For me, i think the problems of the Hausa are in the following order:
(1) illiteracy
(2) Extreme Poverty
(3) The Subservient culture
(4) The don't question their leaders (a fallout of no. 3)

And for me, all the above can all be traced to the leadership / their elite. If they are well educated, they will produce the likes of Ribadu, Sanusi, el Rufai etc etc. We are lucky down south here - at least if we don't go the whole lenght to the university, you will have a primary school leaving certificate, which at least is the most basic form of western education. Down south here, we question the authority and demand accountability - the Ekitis are know as the best petition writers grin grin (even if it does not bring results). Up North, it is the birth right of the rich to continue getting richer and the poor to get poorer. I have never heard of a rags to riches story up North. However, down south, they are a dime a dozen, Doesnt that speak volumes?

The leadership of this country needs a complete paradaigm shift to leadership for service, Even if GEJ decides to focus on the North for his 4yrs in office, nothing concrete might be achieved. This is because the elites / so called leaders (govs, Senators, Emirs, prominent Imams and the other PDP and even CPC ilk etc etc) will still be there. And if these people decide to siphon all the money into their personal pockets as they currently do,then the pple are still the loosers.

PS: I condemn in the strongest of language grin the orgy of violence that has threatened to overwhelm some states up North cry
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nagoma(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2011
Kilode , do I have to say I am a northerner before you read my postings? I still hate this sectional thing but my conclusion is we cannot continue staying together as one country. Pls read my posting above.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Sweetnecta: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
the nigerian christians will defend her christinity before the nation, tweety121 needs to know this.

american christians defend christianity before defending america, the reason they support israel on the issue of the masjid aqsa complex and the jerusalem problems.

i am sure that you have seen the video of the nigerian civil war with the captives been told to say in the name of jesus?

there are videos of american gis loading the bombs to drop on iraq with writings like this is from jesus, say hi to your god, etc.

to single out one thing that you are not part of as the reason for evil, when so many that connected to the same thing are far from being evil is not being sincere to get to the root of the problem.

i do hope the nigerian youth can be educated. if these hoodlums are mandated to receive thorough education, i doubt if they will have time to cause mayhem.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Kilode!, the problem with Nigeria is the system of government which is unfair to the poor in every region of the country. Spliting the country will not stop the corruption and continuous ra.ping of the poor by the few elite and other educated political barawos. 

We'd be better off restructuring the government - true federalism, state rights, weaker center, e.t.c. are much better options than spliting. Besides, there is no political will to split -  federal forces will deal with any group who is seriously trying to split the country at the moment. You people will split only when the USA and China believes that the split will not affect the flow of oil to their countries, it is impractical at this point in time.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by OWOLAYEMO: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
I feel for "Nadanbata and the few". But i dont know what you call a people that consistently wasted innocent lives at the slightest provocation. The south is equally poor, if not more than the north, but we dont go beserk like the norths.

That you are not-educated does not blind a man from knowing that if you burn a man he will surely dies. It bores down to utter wickedness and mordid hatred. These people watches CNN,Aljazeera and other modern media, they see and know what is going on in modern societies.

If the North can not co-habitate with other Nigerians let them go peacefulbut burning innocent NYSC alive is not the way forward.

Let the Hausas without exception ( Educated,Almajaris,elite,etc) knows that NO TRIBE have monopoly of violence. Other tribes too can strike and viciously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
funken:

For me, i think the problems of the Hausa are in the following order:
(1) illiteracy
(2) Extreme Poverty
(3) The Subservient culture
(4) The don't question their leaders (a fallout of no. 3)

And for me, all the above can all be traced to the leadership / their elite. If they are well educated, they will produce the likes of Ribadu, Sanusi, el Rufai etc etc. We are lucky down south here - at least if we don't go the whole lenght to the university, you will have a primary school leaving certificate, which at least is the most basic form of western education. Down south here, we question the authority and demand accountability - the Ekitis are know as the best petition writers  grin grin (even if it does not bring results). Up North, it is the birth right of the rich to continue getting richer and the poor to get poorer. I have never heard of a rags to riches story up North. However, down south, they are a dime a dozen,  Doesnt that speak volumes?

The leadership of this country needs a complete paradaigm shift to leadership for service, Even if GEJ decides to focus on the North for his 4yrs in office, nothing concrete might be achieved. This is because the elites / so called leaders (govs, Senators, Emirs, prominent Imams and the other PDP and even CPC ilk etc etc) will still be there. And if these people decide to siphon all the money into their personal pockets as they currently do,then the pple are still the loosers.

PS: I condemn in the strongest of language grin the sin assembly of violence that has threatened to overwhelm some states up North cry

I like this response more. Not saying I agree with much of it
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

Let the Hausas without exception ( Educated,Almajaris,elite,etc) knows that NO TRIBE have monopoly of violence. Other tribes too can strike and viciously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shatap dia, internet super warrior. They have been ra.ping you people for years and you keep rolling over, you are now complaining when people with guts are saying enough is enough. The protesters did not go into a random killing spree, they burnt the houses of PDP operatives and other riggers. It is unfortunate that many innocent people became collateral damages.

Please read up on weti  e, before you come here with your holier than thou campaign against political violence.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Beaf: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2011
The only people who are desperate to keep Nigeria one are the born to rule hegemonistic Northern cabals and their primitive almajiri followers.
It has been interesting to read the less than intelligent posts from our core-Northern brothers in the likes of Nambata, Nagoma and ndu_chucks.

These three would have us believe that shops, churches and Southern Youth Corpers are PDP structures. Anyone who gives PDP as an excuse is as much a beast as the rampaging murderers.
We have evn read input by supposedly educated core-Northerners about how the PDP FG has kept almajiri's stvpid and illiterate. It is difficult to imagine that such dumb thoughts can spring from educated mind, but then we live in a World of forged documents. State govts, not the FG is responsible for education and the core-Northern elite is strictly responsible for fvcking up their youth and the rest of the country for 38 years.

The question that springs to mind is if violence is a cultural thing in the core-North, otherwise how does one explain the wanton killing sprees carried out by everyday core-Northerners? What is wrong with the people?
It isn't just the killing, but the fact that the same Hausa-Fulani areas that carry out the animalistic acts are also hosts to the almajiri problem. There are a whopping 10 million almajiri's in the core-North, Kano alone boasts 2.5 million.

Ndu_chucks talked about rights to ofshore oil. Lol! The effrontery of a parasite!
As it is, the core-North is already committing suicide. It wouldn't shock me if in the next few months, the rest of Nigeria asks them to walk out of the union. What do they contribute anyway? They wouldn't even go to school which is the barest minimum contribution they can make.

The map below shows the dismal state of education in the core-North, yet they want to keep ruling the country after rap!ng it for 38 years of our 50.

Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Kilode1: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Kilode!, the problem with Nigeria is the system of government which is unfair to the poor in every region of the country. Spliting the country will not stop the corruption and continuous ra.ping of the poor by the few elite and other educated political barawos. 

We'd be better off restructuring the government - true federalism, state rights, weaker center, e.t.c. are much better options than spliting. Besides, there is no political will to split -  federal forces will deal with any group who is seriously trying to split the country at the moment. You people will split only when the USA and China believes that the split will not affect the flow of oil to their countries, it is impractical at this point in time.   

I agree. splitting will not be easy, restructuring, which I definitely prefer will not be easy too. The same elites(Political, Military, Business, Religious and Cultural) who are opposed to splitting are also afraid of restructuring. So, we are now at the stage where we realize who our real enemies are.

Like my previous location signature said: "Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled in the entrails of the last priest" -Diderot

We will not get a just Nigeria until we deal with our Political, Cultural and Religious oppressors. The French had to do it, the New colony Americans did it. Even China did it by removing the monarchy. Any system we adopt must fundamentally reduce or curb the power of the few who are oppressing the majority.

It will not solve all our issues or remove all oppression. A system based on egalitarian principles may not be implemented 100%, but 50% is better that 2%, 70 better than 65% .

One reason why I do not like the outcome of the last election is that it reinforced the idea that we cannot remove this central power. I hope GEJ can work to curb it but I will not bet on it. We might need to get a popular uprising eventually.

The Western MOC's and their state supporters will always be a central factor as long as we have oil, but even they are not stupid and their power is not limitless. The agents of structural changes will have to court their support strategically with reasonable assurances, else we all go down together. Ask The Niger Deltans how they did it. . .
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by 190: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
why do the hausa's have a very stooopid language

Look at the backward and wayward indomine advert on the front page

No wonder Nigeria i simply crumbling @ 50

When such nuisance called the hausa's still exist

we have to divide that nation ( North from south ) before there would ever be progress

so Hausa eat Indomine too, I thought they eat Just cassava leaves  undecided
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

This is my point. Theres no point talking about splitting, sharing, allocating. All that is useless dreaming. The reality on the ground is Nigeria is here to stay. Nigeria as it is serves the elites purpose for they do not feel the hardship as ordinary Nigerians do. Kick out the elites we will progress.

I have said many times the only way to split is 1) Civil War 2) Good leaders enter discussion

1) will send us back 50 years
2) Bad leaders will never talk about splitting, when you get good leaders there will be no reason to split becuase they will do good for Naija.

No point wasting your time dreaming about YorubaLand or IgboLand. Go start rebellion in your own area see if your chief dont send in the army with shoot on site policy.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Beaf: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

We'd be better off restructuring the government - true federalism, state rights, weaker center, e.t.c. are much better options than spliting. Besides, there is no political will to split -  federal forces will deal with any group who is seriously trying to split the country at the moment. You people will split only when the USA and China believes that the split will not affect the flow of oil to their countries, it is impractical at this point in time.

Crap.

If the Hausa-Fulani decide to leave the union, the federal forces will help them pack their goods and even build an electrified separation wall to stop any al qaeda minded almajiri's from somehow stumbling into Nigeria.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by baslone: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
I love this post.

I keep reading your posts and getting a sense that you haven't picked up on what happened this weekend. Let me very blunt.

The PDP has been taken over by a new clique, primarily SS based (with some folk from the SE who think themselves allies, but will soon find out that they are slaves this upcoming gubernatorial election.)

By taking power, this clique has kicked out you Northern boys. In order to do this, they rigged an election massively. Everyone knows it was rigged. Yet the entire world is approving of these elections, calling them the freest and fairest in the world.

Your CPC and the North will never probably never taste power in this country again (at least while it remains one.) If it does, it will only be with the help of the SW (but it looks like our leadership is working with this PDP clique.) But it is quite likely that this clique, with full control of the federal apparatus can defeat both of us, even working in concert.

You need to stop these delusional dreams of yours and wake up to reality. There is no "we" anymore. This "we" type of language that Northerners use to pretend our differences don't exist only makes sense when you are running things. Notice that Goodluck is now the one using the "we" language
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by titsqueez(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2011
CALABAR LAND  the way things are going one day it will happen- cant wait
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2011
When I commented a few weeks ago that what we need was a fundamental restructuring of the psyche of a certain section of this country, I knew one thing, if a southerner won it would not be accepted. Little did I know that the fault lines run much, much deeper. Well they say the darkest part of the night comes just before the morning. I hope we can rebuild from here. Saw a picture of a number of them cretins seated on the ground at a court house awaiting judgement. Good but can never replace the lives of those wasted. Buildings, churches even congregations can be rebuilt but what judge can ask for the lives of those wasted to be returned. We need social justice and equality in this country. If you did that to northerners in the south those arrested fellows will all be dead. Sot to death by the army. The very biased military is active and alive in Jos simply because Christians from the middle-belt are a majority. Nine years after a southern presidency most southerners still accord TOO much respect and bend over backwards not to OFFEND northern sensibilities. This must stop.

I was in conversation today talking politics. The summary is this. In the future my dear fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders when a candidate of Northern extraction, you know them, a true son of Utman Dan Fodio steps to the plate and wants you to stand in the sun all day to elect him into office to RULE over you, to collect your sweat, your resources with the promise of allocating such back to you in an EQUITABLE and JUST manner ask him or her (sorry ladies, this may never happen) a few questions, such as. What will he do to preach, teach and practice in his HOME zone what he plans to do in the greater landscape of the country. What he will do to inculcate respect and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for his fellow country men. What will he do educate his people on tolerance, against idleness, against destructive pride. What he will do to properly unify Nigeria by equity and respect for his fellow man. What he will do against the rankadede sub-culture destroying our collective worth. When he can answer then he can start campaigning. But no, no single southerner or southern leader has the guts to tell him, Atiku, Shekarau, Ribadu, Babangida or other leading northern lights what we need and to hold them to their word. We keep silent, bend over, get spanked and tell them thank you. Then when it happens, lives are lost they bring on the usual excuses of poverty and illiteracy and we clap for them and bend over yet again to be spanked.

It has got to that point. I'm sore sorry to say so, I don't see anyone from that part coming to me to tell me anything development, preaching education for me or postulating security, advancement or anti-corruption when they cannot practice it in their homes. Nairalanders, I don't expect Nigeria to buy ACN's message if Lagos was a mess, would you. Why should I buy CPC's if Buhari's north is ablaze. All his talk of anti-corruption shows the criminal masking of the stark realities in Nigeria.

My brother on this page defending the northern position is doing the same, ducking and weaving away from the facts. What is corruption. Is it the price you pay when an axe is placed on your neck because you're from another tribe. If it is so then let it be. Nigeria is corrupt today largely because it is a feudal society. An boy how the north loves feudalism. In the east every one is encouraged to FEND for themselves. Who will then corrupt who if this system works. The west seeks true federalism where everyone is accountable and you EAT WHAT YOU WORK. So where is the corruption from if not from a region where no one wants to work but to eat. I was at work the day seeking for my daily bread when they were doing their killing. Is that the work they are called to. Will the employers of that mob demand a discount? Huh tell me.

Then the man is talking of corruption. Rubbish. Let him ask his fellows who have ruined this country for thirty years, destroyed the working middle class, devastated education (incl Boko Haram that wants to bury it completely) how he expects there to be no corruption. If you starve your children why flog them for stealing. The average southerner is in this mess called Nigeria because he has never truly had a choice, now we want to sort out ourselves, we need TIME, so let no medieval lot think they will set us back again, one Nigeria or not.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ Beaf Gather Gathere support and Go start demonstration in Rivers state calling for seperation see if your own Chief brother wont come and put you down. He's "eating" from Naija whys he gonna secede for ?

No Point in people saying split split without offering solutions how it will be practically done given the current state of affairs,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
Beaf:

Crap.

If the Hausa-Fulani decide to leave the union, the federal forces will help them pack their goods and even build an electrified separation wall to stop any al qaeda minded almajiri's from somehow stumbling into Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulani is not leaving anytime soon, nor threatening to leave. You should be worried about your own people who would be promptly crushed by federal forces under GEJ's control, once you start talking about spliting the country in any serious manner.

Beaf:

The only people who are desperate to keep Nigeria one are the born to rule hegemonistic Northern cabals and their primitive almajiri followers.

Beaf, you are delusional. By your reasoning, GEJ belongs to the hegemonistic Northern cabals because he is the number one proponent of keeping Nigeria together.

The fact that you believe that splitting Nigeria is urgent or even solely dependent on the wishes of few of you terrorists is disappointing. You have no idea how much influence and control some super powers have over your affairs.

GEJ is not the revolutionary that will split this country. His cozy relationship with the USA should be telling enough for you, unless as usual, your head is buried in quicksand. Rakumin dajij

@Kilode!, I gbadun your points. Carry go.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by seanet02: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
Sort of utter Nonsense!
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Hausa-Fulani is not leaving anytime soon, nor threatening to leave. You should be worried about your own people who would be promptly crushed by federal forces under GEJ's control, once you start talking about spliting the country in any serious manner.

Beaf, you are delusional. By your reasoning, GEJ belongs to the hegemonistic Northern cabals because he is the number one proponent of keeping Nigeria together.

The fact that you believe that splitting Nigeria is urgent or even solely dependent on the wishes of few of you terrorists is disappointing. You have no idea how much influence and control some super powers have over your affairs.

GEJ is not the revolutionary that will split this country. His cozy relationship with the USA should be telling enough for you, unless as usual, your head is buried in quicksand. Rakumin dajij

@Kilode!, I gbadun your points. Carry go.

I'm gbaduning both of you. I'm worried about Beaf, seriously.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Tweety121(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
@190 are you serious?? That Indomie advert had a yoruba and pigin English version (see youtube) that was exactly the same in plot, product, script everything, the only thing different was the language.

Please, there are already plenty and more serious grievances against Hausas without this petty criticism. There's no need to be flippantly insulting (cassava leaves??) that is as immature as the riots are despicable.

Don't degrade yourself to the ignorant level of the rioters with your intentionally divisive, crude and stereotypical statements.

You're not helping  angry
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ Reference

If you see North as the problem you are facing in your own village. Why aint your leaders fighting for your position and secession from Nigeria Or is it another Northener running things in your domain?

Why arent your governors preforming well for your people? Or is it Dan Fodio who proclaim Jihad if you provide jobs/security ect etc for your people?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by juman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
No to Nigeria, Yes to Odua nation
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ektbear: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Aigbofa:   Beaf is mostly correct in this particular case. Things changed a lot Saturday. What specifically do you disagree with?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by silami(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
i am ashmed to be a northern Nigerian. we should know we are not the only people in Nigeria. the idea that rulership belongs to the north is a rubbish mindset created by the clueless and visionless leaders of ours, if the hausa cant stay with others then they should cut out and join Niger or mali even though i am a hausa by birth but i am redeemed from such barbaric and inhumane act.  Join my fellow Nigerian from the south,east, west and liberated north  to say long live nigeria. the north should go put their heads in the sand. we ruled for how many years and what do we have to show? nothing except almagiris and uther ignorance, our schools have become breeding grounds for militants. I am just sick and tired of all this nonsense.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Correct. Let us see him come with SS/SE will never elect an Isalmist Notherner bla bla. When Ijaw man (GEJ) sends the army with shoot on sight policy.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Kilode1: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
nagoma:

Kilode , do I have to say I am a northerner before you read my postings? I still hate this sectional thing but my conclusion is we cannot continue staying together as one country. Pls read my posting above.

Sorry I missed your post bro, I will re-read it.

Yes, I will like you to say you are a northerner so I can understand your perspectives better, that is the whole point of the thread.

IMO, There is nothing wrong with being sectional if we stop our leaders from using our diversity as a control tool.

Our leaders turned sectionalism into a bad word, it can serve us well to understand it does not always have to be negative, it depends on how we systematize our differences.

EX:I shouldn't piss on your culture or religion just because we are in the same united Nigerian, neither should we have the same laws in all communities. we can sectionalize even our laws and codes. One size does not always fit all.

I like my culture and I'm proud of if, I don't want to deny other people that same satisfaction, We are a diverse people and there is nothing wrong with that AT ALL.

It is the same elite preaching pseudo-unification One-Nigeria messages with military control and political brainwashing who are always the first to use our different cultures and religious beliefs against us. We need to stop their manipulations

I will like to know if you are Hausa because it helps me to understand you better. It is human, differences are not evil. The British forced us into one country to help them form a one system for selfish reasons, We can reform the system to fit our own realities.

A lot of our leaders are selfish liars playing with our minds for selfish reasons. They too are victims of the Nigerian system, they just know how to control it to their advantage better than the mass of our people.

Osanobua Punish Lord Lugard angry
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by orbaxy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
Please, let us be honest to ourselves. Those disgruntled elements did not act on impulse, they were coordinated, and their targets were clearly defined. The question is, who incited them? why is nobody being held responsible for this. Newspaper said that an imam incited the fracas after prayers. Is that not tantamount to being acccessory to murder? The truth is that this is not the first time, and it may not be the last less Govt do the right thing.
Truth be told, our compatibility is questionable, (Jos crisis_pending, Abuja bombing_pending, iranian importation of arms_pending, Abuja barracks bombing_pending, This one might end up pending) Its easy to sit and punch your keyboard, but if somebody close to you fall (God forbid) you views might just as well change as mine.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by kulutempa: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
It looks like Islam the so called religion of peace, has struck again.

I am puzzled and as such there are a couple of  questions I would like to throw to our Hausa brethren:

What is it about your psyche, your culture, your way of life, that makes you resort to violence at the slightest pretext when you disagree with other people?   Why do your people feel they have to impose their will and  views on other people by force?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Kilode1: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

so Hausa eat Indomine too, I thought they eat Just cassava leaves  undecided

That was why I posted the advert, to help our ignorance cool
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
nigeria is not here to stay.certainly not under the present configuration where northern nigeria has 19states  and 58 senators.not when there is no peaceful way of redressing  that imbalance . not as long as we have sharia not as long as these pogroms continue.those who think that the civil war settled anything delude themselves.
the reason why nigeria will fail is we in the south have a very different worldview.do we  intermarry?? why not??.if the red army could not keep the soviet union together why do we  imagine the nigerian army will succeed.face it that is what holds us together.as for oil,i don't know why people keep talking about oil .last year we made about $50billion=$333.333 per person=$333.33/365=$0.91 daily assuming we share the money equally among all nigerians.quite funny suggestion.
when we break you can always come and visit just bring some onions.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ndu_chucks

See how quick Western leaders where to congratulate GEJ? They are part of the enemy as well. They are happy with Nigeria as it is just like GEJ and the rest of the PDP elites. For shell has looted and polluted in the DELTA for years. Zero Development in the region.

Then you have people like 'Beaf' saying its Dan Fodios fault when he aint the chief in your village. What have your leaders been saying about the looting and polluting in the Delta? Nothing, ca they getting a slice of the cake. The only time they care is when they need support for election lols (which they will RIG anyway using that OIL money)  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just look at Venezula where they dont allow the US to dictate to its people how they should be run. With their OIL. They using it fot the better of the nations. Doubt Obama would congratulate Chavez on election victory cheesy cheesy cheesy USA enemies are those who they cant dictate to and exploit. AKA Iran, Venezula, Syra, Cuba etc etc

Its much deeper than what you see at the surface but there no point dicussing with people that wear ethnic/religous tinted glasses.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by jason2010(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ Nadanbata, My man I totally disagree with you. The problem ain't poverty, PDP, or the elites. I think the problems has more to do with Hausa's way of Life, your religion, and the simple fact that the average hausa man just don't value life. How come the downthroden in my home town , Aba never run the streets killing muslems and Non southerners? I spend quite some time in Kano. As a matter of fact, I left Kano 2 days before the Presido Election. So I know a lot about the way you people (both rich and poor) think and behave. I mean you people flare up over whatever (significant or immaterial) and start killing southerners. Somebody in Neptune or Mars can make a statement about Allah, the next thing we know, you people over here in Northern Nigeria that are millions of miles away from where the event took place, start going nuts. How can you explain, that your daughter who you worked so hard to put through school, who is serving her country as a corper has been murdered by Northerners because you lost the election. Offcourse, your cattle rearing a-ses would not be able to comprehend that, going by the kind of low value yall place of education The only antedot for your a-s is straight up head-on engagement. Believe you me, if we decide to retaliate, it will be ugly, it aint gonna be no dagger sh-t.

I keep wondering with that kind of Northern mentalility, it totally makes sense why u guys ended up running this country into the ground. Abeg save the elite and PDP stuff  for the bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elections: Israeli Firm Debunks Alleged Contract To Jam Networks / Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat / Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.