Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) (13928 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by jerryben12: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
Too much talk! Just divide Nigeria into two countries.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Chongaiman: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2011
My people just got wiser it seems. All the Hausa/Fulani in their environs have been 'relocated'. Let them go and meet their people and sort themselves out. Peace = No Hausas. Just imagine GMB saying that "the CPC supporters have no hand in the violence" stressing that the crisis was the handiwork of mischief-makers, who should be condemned by all.

@ jerryben12
why only 2? Isn't that too simplistic?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
@nadabanta.
surely you must see that for a federation of nations to survive there must be consensus.the bitter truth is that rightly or wrongly we perceive you lot as a liability.
do us a favour please.whether it takes 50 years we will part. in your scorched earth mentality you would rather everything burned.yes we can cooperate on so many things but we don't have to be compatriots to do that .there is greater integration in the EU than there is b/w north and south nigeria
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Beaf: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
I am really amused at the desperate "stuck on you" mantra of the core-Northerners here (ndu_chucks, Nadanbata and Nagoma). Their love for one Nigeria has surpassed the strength of super glue, right on the back of the murderous killings by their brothers which they unintelligently blame on the elections.

The core-Noth has fvcked this country to pieces. At the sight of oil, they dismantled their groundnut pyramids, killed off rubber, cocoa, oil palm and our nascent manufacturing industry. In essence, they did to Nigeria what they did to their 10 million almajiri's. Imagine ruling a country for 38 years and all they have to show for it is personal mansions and 10 million fvcking street urchins? Many scholarly works that place almajirinci squarely at the feet of Hausa culture, however the Fulani came and buit it into a tool of subjugation.
The almajiri is a flesh and blood picture of what the core-North has done to Nigeria. The damage will take years and lots of patience to fix.

As reference pointed out earlier, the core-Northerner does not wish to work, but sees salvation in a born to rule philosophy in which the FG is the fruitbearer and the Middle Belt, SE, SS and SW are the slaves that churn the mills. Yet, our core-Northern brothers here believe that corruption was not born out of their 38 year fools experiment with Nigeria.

Everybody wants a National Conference and true federalism, except the Hausa-Fulani, because it would upset their freebie boat. It is in the interest of the rest of the country to unite against their cardinal oppressor and stop waisting energy foolishly engaging in anti-Igbo, anti-SS or anti-Yoruba activities (it seems only the Middle Belt is wise to the true enemy).
I emphasise that the secret to understanding the core-North is to study the almajiri; a classless beast of burden, uneducated by design so that the parasitic elite with deceptive veil of civilisation, can gorge themselves fat on his blood. Now, flip that picture, replace the almajir with the Middle Belt, SE, SS and SW. Do you see the picture?

The Middle Belt, SE, SS and SW need to push for a national conference and true federalism with one united voice. The goals should be to define and encode citizen-state contracts that would lay out the responsiblities of the state to the citizen and the citizens duties toward the state; so, that unlike the almajiri, we will all have a stake and a sense of belonging. These things will give us the drive to build a nation and a home out of what is currently no more than a piece of land we happen to have been born on by an accident of nature.
We can expand on what true federalism will entail, but citizen and state rights are paramount requirement for any seeds for growth and development.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Reference(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
jason2010:

@ Nadanbata, My man I totally disagree with you. The problem ain't poverty, PDP, or the elites. I think the problems has more to do with Hausa's way of Life, your religion, and the simple fact that the average hausa man just don't value life. How come the downthroden in my home town , Aba never run the streets killing muslems and Non southerners? I spend quite some time in Kano. As a matter of fact, I left Kano 2 days before the Presido Election. So I know a lot about the way you people (both rich and poor) think and behave. I mean you people flare up over whatever (significant or immaterial) and start killing southerners. Somebody in Neptune or Mars can make a statement about Allah, the next thing we know, you people over here in Northern Nigeria that are millions of miles away from where the event took place, start going nuts. How can you explain, that your daughter who you worked so hard to put through school, who is serving her country as a corper has been murdered by Northerners because you lost the election. Offcourse, your cattle rearing a-ses would not be able to comprehend that, going by the kind of low value yall place of education The only antedot for your a-s is straight up head-on engagement. Believe you me, if we decide to retaliate, it will be ugly, it aint gonna be no dagger sh-t.

I keep wondering with that kind of Northern mentalility, it totally makes sense why u guys ended up running this country into the ground. Abeg save the elite and PDP stuff  for the bird.

I really do not like replying posts but we love to play ostrich. My family and I got to the north when I was very young. Never will I forget the day when I was walking my sister's friend to take a bus home from a visit. She was more familiar with the situation at hand, heard the words before me and took of running, next thing a stone hit the back of may head. Dazed and confused, no one around but was sure the voices were kids no bigger than me. I found out later what they were exclaiming and I won't mention it here. Stayed in the north many more years after that but till tomorrow I won't walk a female anywhere beyond the doors or at night. Play ostrich all you like my friend from the north, while you do, the real men in your community train the future leaders as you can see them, seated in that Kaduna court. I wonder if you are proud of them. This country may not split. One thing is certain though it is not I that need the change but I sure know that your leaders need my vote.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Peaceworld(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
According to Nigerian Red Cross, approx 45,000 people have fled their homes up north, this shows the rampaging youths are not just targeting PDP and their dubious leaders but anybody they feel is involved, and sadly, we know what this means for southerners living up there, they have this stupid hatred for us and I keep wondering why we're still at this Nigerian game. They hate us, period. So they kill us whenever the opportunity arises, period. Not that there are no good Northerner in Nigeria, but these ones are always so slow in condeming their fellows, not knowing that "ofu aka ruta mmanu - "
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ iwonbaoko

For the record. I dont really care wether a split happens or not. My issue is people should speak practically on how a split would occur given the situation. For me its not by force but your people seem to be enjoying acess to Arewa (North) rather than stay SS/SE ?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Sunofgod(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2011
The North want Sharia and they want a Dictatorial Democracy?

I think the US predicted Nigeria would split by 2015 - this was never a prediction but an actual plan.

GEJ must see it through.

The North knows their days of 'R.aping' the rest of Nigeria are over.

These unfortunate events must not be in vain - they must be used as a catalyst to split this country and rid it of the parasite that has been plaguing it for the last 50 years.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ Beaf like i said go and campaign for secession in your village see if your brother GEJ wont come and arrest you.

With respect to 'National Conference' yes of course ideal world this would happen. Until you remove the elites this will never ever happen though, nor will a split ever happen unless for civil war. SO all your good talking about do this and that is AIR.

If you want civil war arm yourself and gather your supporters mek you way to Arewa mek u come take on our Almajari  cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
who are my people?
for your  information i am yoruba not anything else.
the reason i addressed u directly is i believe every one is intelligent unless there is reason to  believe otherwise.
there are nigerians of every shade everywhere .not the smartest thing to say,irrelevant.
there are also camerounians,and germanstoo.the fact that we split should not make us enemies,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by CrudeOil2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
Why are the northerners ingrates? Why are they biting the finger thats feeding them? When would they audaciously demand for resource control? Why are they retrogressive?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Beaf: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Beaf like i said go and campaign for secession in your village see if your brother GEJ wont come and arrest you.

With respect to 'National Conference' yes of course ideal world this would happen. Until you remove the elites this will never ever happen though, nor will a split ever happen unless for civil war. SO all your good talking about do this and that is AIR.

If you want civil war arm yourself and gather your supporters mek you way to Arewa mek u come take on our Almajari  cheesy cheesy

I see your true self has come out. Only an animal would be proud of a pack of mass murderers.
Right now, the country is under GEJ and is about to leaps in development. Right now you people are an impediment, with your elite talking zoning crap and your almajiri's rioting like fools.
Nobody else lives in that animal World, so guess whats gonna happen. You will be sidelined in the affairs of the country, core-Northern opinion on issues like true federalism and a national conference really wouldn't matter. Accept your new World of irrelevance. lol
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ogbomo1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
[table]silami (m)
i am ashmed to be a northern Nigerian. we should know we are not the only people in Nigeria. the idea that rulership belongs to the north is a rubbish mindset created by the clueless and visionless leaders of ours, if the hausa cant stay with others then they should cut out and join Niger or mali even though i am a hausa by birth but i am redeemed from such barbaric and inhumane act.  Join my fellow Nigerian from the south,east, west and liberated north  to say long live nigeria. the north should go put their heads in the sand. we ruled for how many years and what do we have to show? nothing except almagiris and uther ignorance, our schools have become breeding grounds for militants. I am just sick and tired of all this nonsense./table]

@Silami, reading previous threads you are the only hausa man that has rejected such cowardly acts of some northerners at least there is still hope for some, @nadanbata, you lost the plot thought you had a point and worthy the listen but you just sound like a broken record, repeating uryourself.

when the militants came out from the SS/ND, they did not attack northerners or innocent citizens due to poverty n environmental degradation which we still face in the delta, they attacked oil installation, pipelines affiliate companies not mosques or perceive hausa /fulanis or the cattle rearers who walk in 2's on stretch of lonely highways.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by 9jauk: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
Malo's are too ragostic, Ahhaha,i remember going to football academy to play in UK and i ran into gang of Nigerians playing i was quite glad,just to find out dey are all Hausa's within d age bracket of mid 20ths dey all in University,i introduced myself as 9ja, i asked if i can ve a game with dem dey all started looking at each other,obviously i wasn't shocked because i'm Yoruba too bad i said to dem.They go about with thr Tribal beef worldwide, i Pray Nigeria will split in my generation. difference is too clear hausa's are simply BARBARIC IN NATURE.
SMALLest CONFLICT WAHALAHI WEY MY DAGA, ARE DEY TRULY  NIGERIAn?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2011
Beaf:

I see your true self has come out. Only an animal would be proud of a pack of mass murderers.
Right now, the country is under GEJ and is about to leaps in development. Right now you people are an impediment, with your elite talking zoning crap and your almajiri's rioting like fools.
Nobody else lives in that animal World, so guess whats gonna happen. You will be sidelined in the affairs of the country, core-Northern opinion on issues like true federalism and a national conference really wouldn't matter. Accept your new World of irrelevance. lol

Lets us be irrelvant in politics if the country goes into development like you and your boy GEJ says.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2011
Beaf:

I am really amused at the desperate "stuck on you" mantra of the core-Northerners here (ndu_chucks, Nadanbata and Nagoma). Their love for one Nigeria has surpassed the strength of super glue, right on the back of the murderous killings by their brothers which they unintelligently blame on the elections.

Everybody wants a National Conference and true federalism, except the Hausa-Fulani, because it would upset their freebie boat. It is in the interest of the rest of the country to unite against their cardinal oppressor and stop waisting energy foolishly engaging in anti-Igbo, anti-SS or anti-Yoruba activities (it seems only the Middle Belt is wise to the true enemy).
Beaf, you should also be amused at the “stuck on you” mantra of your President GEJ, because he shares this notion of one Nigeria with most well meaning Nigerians. I predict that GEJ will not convene any National Conference which you say everybody wants.

I hope to one day hear you condemn the terrorist acts of groups such as MEND, who have been proved to be responsible for kidnapping of innocent Nigerians and foreign nationals, killing of innocent Nigerians, bombings, bunkering, and other atrocious acts, with the same zeal with which you condemn disenfranchised Northerners who are protesting recent massive and unnecessary riggings .

While you are at it, use your Jomo Gbomo email account to warn the President that if he does not convene a national conference within weeks, you all will unleash unprecedented amount of terror upon the country. olodo
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nadanbata: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Beaf, you should also be amused at the “stuck on you” mantra of your President GEJ, because he shares this notion of one Nigeria with most well meaning Nigerians. I predict that GEJ will not convene any National Conference which you say everybody wants.

I hope to one day hear you condemn the terrorist acts of groups such as MEND, who have been proved to be responsible for kidnapping of innocent Nigerians and foreign nationals, killing of innocent Nigerians, bombings, bunkering, and other atrocious acts, with the same zeal with which you condemn disenfranchised Northerners who are protesting recent massive and unnecessary riggings .

While you are at it, use your Jomo Gbomo email account to warn the President that if he does not convene a national conference within weeks, you all will unleash unprecedented amount of terror upon the country. olodo

lmao Beaf's boy GEJ. He promised Beaf a National Confrence if his village voted 99% GEJ guess he got that. Tell him sharp sharp confrence we Hausawa want to leave cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2011
oh no, if Nigeria does split, i think they should allow the fulani girls to come to the south, i love me fulani babes, or do fulani's kill southerners too?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by CrudeOil2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
No northerner would rule this country again.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2011
I find this thread very very funny.
It only reminds me of an Igbo adage my Grand Mother often uses whenever you run home to complain of having been beaten up my other kids!

She will reply to you by saying "Rather than other peoples' dogs biting and killing mine, Let mine bite and kill another's, I will prefer to go for the negotiations and pay money for restitution".

Thats exactly what I see in the so called Northerners on this thread!, it only makes me laugh about what will happen if their barren brave dogs bites any others' in the coming days.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by xanders(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
@nadanbata my dear friend, what is wrong is wrong! to make a change, we have to start by telling ourselves the truth.
1. all hausa's are evil? lie e.g. sanusi, jega etc
2. some hausa's killing NYSC coppers on national duty, ok? lie
3. all nigerian's corrupt? lie, my mum has served this country for over 10 years, and she's not corrupt; she is 1 of many!
4. nairaland can solve nigerias problem? lie ,
5. nigeria will rot and split?, Big LIE, EGYPT has survived, TUNISIA followed, LYBIA quarter togo, NORTHER naija NEXT

, all you can do my friend is live in the present, like jega said 'nothing warrants killing of these coppers after observing the hardship they had to go thru in service of nigeria; and pointing hands at elite or whatever is like adding salt to an open wound; we all know this! but what is bad is BAD! if my people had done same , if the tables were turned i will still say 'what is bad is bad! when the elections in anambra (IWU's era) were jettisoned we all criticized it with out mincing words to site an example; truth be told, every part (zone) in  this country has its own flaws, SW, SE, SS and MB, NN etc we just have to try to appreciate each others good side but also 'Vehemently Condemn' the BAD; Listen I am saying 'CONDEMN' the BAD act NOT the people; with that we can start the building of a Nation.

eg

1. I will prefer a Jega to an IWU? true
2. Okonji Iwuella to any female nigerian? true
etc
lets call a spade a spade, that way the wounds can start to heal,
Good luck has antecedents in his favor? true,
1. he never lobbied to be where he is to day, (working with the audacity of hope)
2. he a listening man

look at the easterners, despite all their shortcomings they put all grievances aside to vote for an Ijaw man, (spade a spade, remember), speaking matter of fact!
NIGERIA will be great!!! even if we have to delve into the pit and DRAG HER to GLORY!

whats the 411?
1. let the northern kids concerntrate on their school/trade/watevers their vocation
2. the northern youths should ensure good governors get elected come next tuesday lest they be doomed to another 4yrs wasted, look at BRF of lagos, did he need a messiah as FG for him to accomplish wat he has
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by sr: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
what suprise me is how some people think if naija will split it will be into two. and the people here that think becouse the north has no oil all the people ther will die of hunger or the south tht has oil all the people there will become dangotes. how myopic!
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ogbomo1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
Crude Oil:

No northerner would rule this country again.

grin
cheesy
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by phreakabit(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
Can Northerners use computers ? I thought they only know how to :

1, Use Kettle to wash their nyash.

2,Listen to radio

3, Ride Okada

4, Kill innocent people

Damn! Times have changed. sad
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Dede1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

No, pal you can not possibly have written these sentences when you have resourcefully informed me this election had Nigeria flying positively into humanity and once again the reclaimed the so-called pride of Africa.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
wait till i become president !
cheesy
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by bigbasho: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
I am a yoruba born in Kaduna. I feel i have to say something to this. The hausa need to be properly oriented. i wish they could be wiped out. What cooncerns the burning of church with election?? Now they are on yorubas. they say we are hypocrites for not voting buhari. Even if we do not vote him, does that leads to killing yorubas. Besides we have a good reason for not voting him. Apart from the fact that our vote is our right, is it not the so called Gen Babangida (a northerner that annul ther freest an fairest election we've ever had won by Abiola (yoruba). The yourba's never rioted for this. I wish government will continue to impose letts see who suffers. i had to give one hundred naira yesterday becausse no body could go out. even you will  see rats coming out looking for food. wen human being  never chop. who wan pour for rat
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Sunofgod(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
bigbasho:

I am a yoruba born in Kaduna. I feel i have to say something to this. The hausa need to be properly oriented. i wish they could be wiped out. What cooncerns the burning of church with election?? Now they are on yorubas. they say we are hypocrites for not voting buhari. Even if we do not vote him, does that leads to killing yorubas. Besides we have a good reason for not voting him. Apart from the fact that our vote is our right, is it not the so called Gen Babangida (a northerner that annul ther freest an fairest election we've ever had won by Abiola (yoruba). The yourba's never rioted for this. I wish government will continue to impose letts see who suffers. i had to give one hundred naira yesterday becausse no body could go out. even you will  see rats coming out looking for food. wen human being  never chop. who wan pour for rat

Good point.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by pleep(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2011
What do you guys think about the whole North south Zoning agreement for the presidency?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by phreakabit(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Are you normal at all? Fools like you are the ones that gives Igbos a bad name and make us look like a confused lot! Comparing the SS to Northerners. And even calling them terrorists? Your pea sized brain should have told you that they don't kill the innocent. Yes they kidnap, but they set free " ALIVE!" Those bastards up north are planting bombs in churches and slaughtering anything non-Northern, and you have the guts to compare them to SS'ners? Are you sane? You should put yourself in the place of this SS'ners b4 uttering garbage like you just did. I don't know if you are educated, but if you are then you should know the impacts of oil exploration on an environment. Why should they suffer it and the Abokis get to enjoy the proceeds? Things like that is what fuels their aggression and leads them into what they do. I dont hold anything against them!
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by phreakabit(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
Apart from the fact that our vote is our right, is it not the so called Gen Babangida (a northerner that annul ther freest an fairest election we've ever had won by Abiola (yoruba). The yourba's never rioted for this.

I know we SE'ners dont usually get along with SW'ners on this forum. But the quote above is one hell of a brilliant one!
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ikeyman00(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
@@@@@@@@@

those vampires
 like i usually say ahahha

anyway how come the hausa in ghana and elsewhere are totally different from the one in naija

bloody animal

ba stards!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos / Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe / Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.