Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) (13931 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by finemocha(f): 4:48am On Apr 22, 2011
so many things i want to say,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Chongaiman: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^
Let's hear them one at a time. Easy does it.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2011
phreakabit:

They take time out to go to school. This Idiots here just pick up bowls from the dump yard and use it to beg for food and money they use to buy glue and when they can't buy glue they sniff latrines.

I thought as much. he just seemed too darn silly to be Igbo!
god forbid that a silly man be found among the igbos a nation of geniuses
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Ystranger: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

god forbid that a silly man be found among the[b] igbos a nation of geniuses[/b]

I guess Eva/Evans/Evan Enwerem was a genius as well?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2011
Zap.I.N.G hate all you murderers.

you guys belong to chad and niger.

i honestly wish we could split up for the sake of peace.

Hausas are devils. i will forever hate them
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by birdman(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2011
kuka700:

BS
BS
more BS,

Just about everything you wrote is bull. There are bad leaders and poverty and illiteracy everywhere in Nigeria. I don's see anyone else mass murdering other ethnicities, repeatedly, at whim. Hell even SS with the most legitimate grouse aren't killing other Nigerians in their midst. The main difference between the almajiris and the "educated" muslims you talk about is that one says behind closed doors what the other does in public.

All that talk of "a new way of thinking" is of no use to those roasted alive or their aggrieved families. We all know how this will end. The principal perps will get away. I have more respect for gadogado's post above as it is the truth. The north will always look down on us, and the only way to co-exist with them is to let them be the boss.

@gadogado, there is a good reason your leaders dont want a split. I suggest you take a tour through Niger or Chad to find out.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by IbrahimBA1: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2011
adconline:

@ Nadanbata

If you see North as the problem you are facing in your own village. Why aint your leaders fighting for your position and secession from Nigeria Or is it another Northener running things in your domain?

Why arent your governors preforming well for your people? Or is it Dan Fodio who proclaim Jihad if you provide jobs/security ect etc for your people?

The point is that you have not cleared the air on   why would  northerners kill southerners enmass without targeting  Northern politicians and leaders who have inflicted so much hardship on them. Why are southerners always their target? In almost every society, killing is abhored, yet these folks take glory in wasting human lives. BTW, who told you that CPC would have made things better for these blood suckers? They are killing people because a southerner won, not because of  PDP ;  Yar'dua was in PDP and there was no riot when he won even though there was rigging. What  a double standard!
I am Hausa and from observing the Hausa Muslim I've found that our problem, our inability to unite seamlessly with the rest of Nigeria stems from a two-pronged arrogance, one the one hand we believe that we are ethnically more sophisticated than other ethnic groups in Nigeria and religiously we are better more righteous than other religions in Nigeria. This has held us back terribly, we have denied ourselves a place in the new modern country Nigeria is turning to. People point fingers at PDP but Nigeria wasn't conceived 12 years ago and even if it were why haven't our local leaders fought harder to prepare the north for the future? We have the highest illiteracy rates, dropout rates, we also have lower performances in schools and no leader, from the emirs to the higher political echelons, has come out and made this a huge priority. Education should be made mandatory from nursery all the way to secondary school, and any parent denying a child education should be arrested. In the last few months people under the banner of the NPLF have come out and are trying to convince us that they are trying to protect the north by ensuring a northerner emerges as a leader (there's a tinge of opportunism in it if you ask me), and the CPC campaign which is rife with ethnicism and religious undertones and I wonder why the vehement fight for a northern president? In the history of the north what have our northern leaders done for the north? In the last two decades the most overarching policy adopted by northern leaders was to apply Sharia. I am Muslim, I understand Sharia and it's importance, and the benefits it would've brought to our society if applied correctly but when politicians use religion to politically pander to it's people the outcome is usually bad. Sharia has essentially taken power from the people and placed it in the hands of clerics, some righteous, some charlatans but a majority, a vast majority who view western education as their enemy. The north needs to clean house, unless we do that we will be stuck in a state of regression which we can't afford, and a non-northern president provides us the opportunity to be introspective for the next 4 years and get our house in order.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ektbear: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2011
@birdman: Many of those states are already poorer than Chad and Niger, according to Sanusi. And this is with the existing federal allocations undecided It would be pretty tough for 'em if the country splits and they don't some sort of short-term financial lifeline.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by ektbear: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2011
@Ibrahim BA: Nice post.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by hlexzy: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2011
@ibraheem! May Almighty Allah increase you in wisdom, much love from the south,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by kuka700: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Brexy in d house! Welcome aboard, its nice to see u in NL.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2011
southerners expect too much from hausa and fulani, you cannot blame the north for the lack of development in nigeria nor can you blame the north for the violence, nigeria is supposedly a union of the north and the south, if the country is divided in 50/50 why do the south accept the north to develop the country by itself? if everyone in the north were driving a mercedes benz then you can say that it is a 1 sided afair but it clearly is not, because we have to pull up with each other the development has to be collectively it is just common sense, as for southerners questioning northern ethics, can everyone mind his/her own business, we all have our own systems, emir, oba, igwe etc., whenever there is a talk about something being negative in nigeria the north has to be on the topic, you never hear talk in the north about how the south should do their things, but more often you hear in the south how the north should do things, and people wonder why we hear incidence such as those involving nysc
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by hlexzy: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2011
People like you will never learn trust me,
You detest sharing a passport with southerners because You cannot travel anywhere without being suspected
Why wont you be suspected suicide bomber, (Mutalab) you are one of those fortunate aboki that resides in western world that refuse diversity and believe in aboki mentality, sad sad
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2011
hlexzy:

People like you will never learn trust me,
You detest sharing a passport with southerners because You cannot travel anywhere without being suspected
Why wont you be suspected suicide bomber, (Mutalab) you are one of those fortunate aboki that resides in western world that refuse diversity and believe in aboki mentality, sad sad

go to hell who cares what you think, opinion is not uniform
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by hlexzy: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2011
You are nothing but a symbol of violence sad sad so unfortunate you moslem from the north and i'm moslem from the south, Now you telling someone to go to hell is exactly what define the northern muslim from the southern moslem trust mii,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2011
hlexzy:

You are nothing but a symbol of violence sad sad so unfortunate you moslem from the north and i'm moslem from the south, Now you telling someone to go to hell is exactly what define the northern muslim from the southern moslem trust mii,

rubbish, i won't even explain myself to a hypocrite, if that is your opinion you are entitled to it
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Arosa(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2011
namfav:

southerners expect too much from hausa and fulani, you cannot blame the north for the lack of development in nigeria nor can you blame the north for the violence, nigeria is supposedly a union of the north and the south, if the country is divided in 50/50 why do the south accept the north to develop the country by itself? if everyone in the north were driving a mercedes benz then you can say that it is a 1 sided afair but it clearly is not, because we have to pull up with each other the development has to be collectively it is just common sense, as for southerners questioning northern ethics, can everyone mind his/her own business, we all have our own systems, emir, oba, igwe etc., whenever there is a talk about something being negative in nigeria the north has to be on the topic, you never hear talk in the north about how the south should do their things, but more often you hear in the south how the north should do things, and people wonder why we hear incidence such as those involving nysc

The almajiri problem is not just a Hausa and Fulani problem anymore It is now a naija problem. that is why we southerner are going to be up in your business. we want change, or else. . .
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2011
Arosa:

The almajiri problem is not just a Hausa and Fulani problem anymore It is now a naija problem. that is why we southerner are going to be up in your business. we want change, or else. . .

yo uhave your own problems for goodness sake, mind them and we'll mind ours, and what ultimatum are you giving if you don't get "change" ?
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by hlexzy: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2011
namfav:

yo uhave your own problems for goodness sake, mind them and we'll mind ours, and what ultimatum are you giving if you don't get "change" ?
Yo! just check your age now u are 22 shocked How do u make it to NL? Your are one of those brainwash guys burning NYSC camp in the north i guess,
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Arosa(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2011
I reapet for those hard of hearing: The almajiri problem is not just a Hausa and Fulani problem anymore It is now a Naija problem. that is why we southerner are going to be up in your business. we want change, or else. . .
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2011
hlexzy:

Yo! just check your age now u are 22 shocked How do u make it to NL? Your are one of those brainwash guys burning NYSC camp in the north i guess,

man f_ck you, what's your problem, if you want to accuse me of murder do so with proof
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2011
Friends, beware of wolves in sheeps' clothing. nuff said.

Let me just add to the criticsm of so-called Northern leaders. They have indeed failed Northerners and indeed all Nigerians, but if we must castigate them, we must also  include their co-conspirators from the West, East, and South in the castigation. These political elite have everything in common, they benefit immensely from the oil wealth and other resources of Nigeria, they do not care about the poor masses, and continue to oppress the most marginalized Nigerians i.e. the almajiris of the North and the common man of the ND.

Over $15billion have been spent by the Federal ministry of education in the past 12 years. Is that not enough to provide adequate and free education to every single Nigerian?  The average salary plus fringe benefits of senators/reps is well over $1million/year, yet they have not found it necessary to inact laws which would mandate, primary education.

You people should direct your anger towards your leaders who hail from every area of Nigeria and leave the almajiris out of your criticisms. The almajiris are victims and deserve our understanding. When you subject any human being to the kind of oppression and neglect that they have experienced, the behavior you get from them is completely expected and predictable.

The real murderers are the riggers and the authorities who expected the recent violence but took no action to curtail it. The blood of every Nigerian who was killed is in their hands.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by d3rdman: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by 677ano(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
The almajaris are not the problem but the northern elites and imams that incite them to be violent with the promise of going to heaven when they kill non  Moslem's.

there has always been riots killing of the innocent and looting in the north against Christians and southern Moslem's who th.ey consider non believers even before the birth of the country Nigeria.

the best option is for the northerners to break off from and form their own country which they would never do as long they have access to oil money by being in government.

the federal subvention allocated to the states are mostly shared by the northern elites amongst themselves while they want to be called rakin dede by the poor so dont come here and blame PDP for a problem create before independence blame Tafawa Balewa and co the northern emirs
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by omenala(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ndu chuks, stop trying to justify evil. what wot dont understand is that we southerners are different from the northerners, i repeat its not easy to take human life! Just because the candidate of your choice lost an election. There is poverty all over nigeria and we have all suffered neglect from our corrupt leaders but yet do u see us in the south killing non indigeines cos of religion or politics. Look lets call a spade a spade this people are animals that should be dealt with mercilessly, putting the blame on poverty, corruption etc is simply playing the ostrich.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by namfav(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
omenala:

Ndu chuks, stop trying to justify evil. what wot dont understand is that we southerners are different from the northerners, i repeat its not easy to take human life! Just because the candidate of your choice lost an election. There is poverty all over nigeria and we have all suffered neglect from our corrupt leaders but yet[b] do u see us in the south killing non indigeines[/b] cos of religion or politics. Look lets call a spade a spade this people are animals that should be dealt with mercilessly, putting the blame on poverty, corruption etc is simply playing the ostrich.

are the head hunters from the north? yes we are different, but saying that southerners have been handing out roses since 1000bc and northerners are the brutalizers is false, if i am not mistaken we just had cases of twin killings, head hunting, cannibalism, okija shrine etc. decades ago, so peaceful isn't it? human life definintely wroth alot with this practices of yours
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by nduchucks: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
omenala:

Ndu chuks, stop trying to justify evil. what wot dont understand is that we southerners are different from the northerners, i repeat its not easy to take human life! Just because the candidate of your choice lost an election. There is poverty all over nigeria and we have all suffered neglect from our corrupt leaders but yet do u see us in the south killing non indigeines cos of religion or politics. Look lets call a spade a spade this people are animals that should be dealt with mercilessly, putting the blame on poverty, corruption etc is simply playing the ostrich.

Apologies, but you come across as a dullard.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ystranger:

I guess Eva/Evans/Evan Enwerem was a genius as well?
yep and plenty more where they came from olisa metuh,orji kalu,chris uba and arthur nzeribe
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by omenala(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Ibrahim, God bless you for your post. Am happy we have someone as enlightened as you, from the north on nairaland, you could teach block heads like namfav & alh harem a thing or two.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by murtalaa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
@poster

Many northerners like me would have love to post on NL but the hate is so stiffling that it takes all my will power to do so. The hate, derogatory names are just too much. it numbs me to no end.
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
@murtalaa.
good job you can escape all this hate.ALIVE.
others have not been so fortunate
Re: The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) by murtalaa(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

@murtalaa.
good job you can escape all this hate.ALIVE.
others have not been so fortunate

I think it is a great injustice to accuse me of a crime i know nothing about. Attrocities of few misguided individuates should not be used to condemn a whole society of people. Afterall there are many Hausas doing very well like the sanusis and Jegas of this whole. I am yet to see any comment saying all Hausas are good because of this few Hausas. So why tarnish Hausa nation as evil because of few bad eggs. In my opinion this is clearly two-faced hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages / ₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / Tambuwal Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.