Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59251 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by hahn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
The quality of ignorant religious induced suggestions on this thread is impressive

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Muhylonaire007: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by jospepper(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Experienced peeps over to you.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Daniel058(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funny op, o sino Yahoo used babe .. grin
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Cetrine(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Your replies sound like you dey suspect your babe grin

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Risingblue008(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
R
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Zeinymira(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
This should be interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by GhostMilitant: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
h
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Africa mentality
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by OriginalZombiE: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tell us your experience with this as a real niggarr

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by devsolu: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them
Let’s stop deceiving ourselves. Nothing like use someone Destiny.

15 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Philomath1212: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

Oga, don't disturb yourself, More than 90% of Naija girls have been drilled countless times and dump severally by whether Yahoo boys or random guys...
It has nothing to do with where they will end, chances that the next babe you meet on the street have been kpenshed a hundred times is extremely high

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Funkeshuga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
there was a lady in the street I was staying before, very gorgeous looking lady though na one local Benue lady, within 3 months almost half of the guys in the street don sleep with her. I was in the barbing saloon one day and she show, commenting about my haircut, sighting her on the glass was already blushing, not knowing na death I dey blush give

thank God for some street brothers that told me how those that dated her for the short period of time went from Grace to Grass, a guy has a car and a good accommodation, he became someone sleeping around in friend's place and car had been sold, others lost all his contracts among others

my advise for guys that rush for lady who just show for the street, try and be calm, learn to ignore some things sometimes, no be all pussy needs to be banged

the lady is still in the street as I'm typing and getting to her pant is as easy as Buhari to UK, someone said he once used indomie and egg to fúck her, she's as worse as that

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by tunjijones(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?

Yes nao. The yahoo boys have used their destiny to make money.

So in other word the girls have used thier destiny to eat fresh fish and buy i phone and bone straight wigs.

I know a girl dating a yahoo boy. The girls has got pregnant for the guy like three times. And whenever the pregnancy is three months she lost the baby. It was later she found out that it was the yahoo boy that was using the foetus for making money.

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Once knew one, she's now a scallywag.

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by BruncleZuma: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Op, did you know a Software Engineer with 2-3 years working experience makes $250-300k a year?

This your thread sha

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Cetrine(f): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
You sound afraid.
Are you currently dating one ?
And want to know the effect it will elicit on you ?
���

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Pweetyccee(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin ur destiny is at Risk bcuz such Girls are pit of Badlucks and destiny destroyer, full of infections

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by davillian(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
He has Installed transformer on her grin...
Those girls will be giving the new bf bad luck andd finally any guy that sleeps with thier ex his stars would be transferred to the useless yahoo boy

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by KingDash: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................
bros na oyinbo babe I dey date oh.. all the entire Nigerian babe na used product.

13 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Jokescity(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Hmmn
na real wa
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
hahn:
The quality of ignorant religious induced suggestions on this thread is impressive
Baba...

We go like hear your opinions too

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by neyohh: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
They themselves lose interest in marriage or dating and go on to full time prostitution or online video sex.

Most of them are druggies and in the end they start dating other damaged women, after all the yahoo boy's already use them for threesomes.

This i have seen on Snapchat and Instagram.

That's where all their secrets are .

How come yall don't see this girl's on Instagram?

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Jerryherd: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021

All this superstition sef.... Ritualists are different from Yahoo boy, internet fruadster, hacker, Carder,

A pastor can be a Ritualists same as Politicians, Rich men, Business Men infact anybody

The reason why you can't enjoy dating a Yahoo boys ex is that she is used to certain kind of lifestyle you can't provide

Most Yahoo boys stay indoor always, with enough booze and weed bombing sites and updating clients . The girl spends all day on Instagram Snapchat and DSTV, and the only time they go out is to get more booze at mall, or going to eatery to buy take away.. A normal guy who works 9-5 everyday won't tolerate such lady

A typical weekend for a yahoo boys girlfriend starts at ShopRite, then they go lounging and swimming only to retire at a Club at night, how many ordinary guy can finance such lifestyle

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dadamonie150: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
it's their world [quote author=tunjijones post=100973232]
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cetrine:
Your replies sound like you dey suspect your babe grin

Lolsss,,, am babeless....

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
I Wan date buh

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dadamonie150: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
never mind

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by kinkykinky2: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by cooooooks(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
I think a relationship with (some) ladies in this predicament is doomed to fail.

1. They may have very little empathy. They know the guy is making this money by finishing people's savings. Imagine what she will do to you if she's mad at you.

2. Fast money. They may be used to crazy amounts of money spent and will likely want to keep that going.

3. She may technically be part of the harem. Once beaten, twice shy. What if she's in a money pinch, who do you think she'll meet for help first. What if the guy wants a.travel.companion for 2 weeks in Dubai? Be careful if every minute she has to 'go to the village'.

All this being said, people can change, albeit rarely.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Samyyornw5050: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't understand
So every girl who dated a Yahoo boy is useless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.