Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59304 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by damiloladuke: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2021
OK
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by mrdharkchild(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Beckysexy:

Lolsss ...... And how is that any of your biz?
A typical way a Nigerian girl answers a question.
With so much spite and hate.
Nobody is nice until u show proof of funds and still bang d hoe

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2021
KingDash:
bros na oyinbo babe I dey date oh.. all the entire Nigerian babe na used product.

Where u meet and hook her up.. Link me.. I value my sanity than anything else...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Athemisia: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

All she needed was a funny guy who could keep up with her upbeat lifestyle

She taught me how to make legit money, I was her business manager

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Now I am looking for someone like her to marry, I never see

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]
lies... I say all lies....

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Op, did you know a Software Engineer with 2-3 years working experience makes $250-300k a year?

Let's discuss.

Ur number,

I have a friend who 8s interested
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Kdon2: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

With God all things is possible shall with alot of prayer and fasting

You just wan carry trouble or you like put yourself in trouble??
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by aloma007(m): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?
many of them gradually fade up $piritually, monetarily. Wetin diz my eyez never cee

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by divineappo(m): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2021
yahoo used babes

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by eki2000(m): 1:44am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them
foolish superstitious claims
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Yaks02(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

Dat one no concern me but......
U see dis life no balance, Abeg help n connect me with dat G-boy I wan learn work, I'm serious. Depression yakpa 4 my side n no hope of getting out soon, reason with me abeg

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Yaks02(m): 2:08am On Apr 21, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]

If a lady can make u go legit den try de reason oda pple matters too, hop say u de help pple small small
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Yaks02(m): 2:21am On Apr 21, 2021
anigbajumo:

Boss, I av to delete my IG coz of fasting. I dey follow some ladies wey be say everynight they must show Live pucci and boo*B for those Yahoo guys on IG....As in Live pucci, but those ladies dey cash out big time.

Wetin b dia handle??
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Well, everyman to his own opinion.
Speaking from experience, back in the days in school, there's this glamour girl and very beautiful indeed that used to party like there's no tomorrow and flexes with G boys.

After school, she got married and now she's out of marriage simply because she couldn't take in or in other words, she couldn't give birth.

Medical tests proves she's okay but in reality, she has failed to take in after several attempts with different guys till date.

So whether there's evil under the sun, yes there's pure evil under the sun and those easy prey innocent teenagers pay the price of quick pleasure.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by SojiCash(m): 2:39am On Apr 21, 2021
kerzhim:
Good question! Let's wait for the experienced ones on this.

My Opinion......
I don't think there's anything wrong in dating an ex to a G-boy. Knowing the general perception of most Nigerians, it is not in all cases that they were being used as rituals. It is just that G-boys doesn't like flexing with just one girl for so long because of the flamboyant and lavish life they live. They believe it their right to be with whoever they wish in as much they have what it takes. Some of them are now having some brain by trying to have a life. Building houses, acquiring properties and settling down.

Well Said .. you sabi talk

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by gefesa4272: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Posotome: 3:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Someone said : NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM

OP : NIGERIAN GIRLS HAVE BEEN USED, ALL OF THEM

#MAYGODSAVEUS

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Posotome: 3:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Pata TITI

WON TI LOO

PATA BOLA

WON TI LOO

ONE PATAMETER MAKES ONE BENZIMETER

I WATCHED ONE YORUBA FILMS MONTHS AGO, I WAS SCARED,

THE RATE AT WHICH GUYS ARE USING GIRLS FOR RITUALS IS TOO MUCH,

EVEN SOME OF THOSE GIRLS TOO KNOW GUYS ARE USING THEM, BUT THEY DONT CARE, ALL THEY ARE AFTER IS THE MONEY AND LUZURY

#MAYGODSAVEUS

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by 9jaRealist: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

Won’t be any different than YOU...
Since the WIFE you’re going to marry will likely have been “used” by someone else.

>
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by 9jaRealist: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Athemisia:
lies... I say all lies....

cheesy grin grin

I come to Nairaland to enjoy fictional tales by the moonlight....lol!
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by uchman(m): 3:48am On Apr 21, 2021
EmmyDJourno:

When did you quit yahoo?
When did you get employed to the extent of being an assistant manager and not only that, driving 2019 car?

Na only you dey the bank?

Yahoo boys can lieee, its part of their scam ethics and i take anything that comes out of a yahooboy's mouth with a pinch of salt...

We did not ask for your life history bro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by HRMK: 3:57am On Apr 21, 2021
dat guy don enter #onechance bcs the exgf must av bn #used for fetish!
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:18am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them
My friend don’t take what you don’t know.
Nobody can use anybody destiny such don’t exist when you are poor you always look for excuses stop believing in superstitious and face reality.
Even the richest man in the world right now divorce his old cargo wife to look for fresh young blood �. If you get money believe me you go want bleep as many girls as possible. Na dem go dey find you come because of the small change you get to give dem. Just go hustle no body dey use anybody destiny

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dopedealer(m): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin ur destiny is at Risk bcuz such Girls are pit of Badlucks and destiny destroyer, full of infections

Pele, destiny child ... What about the millions of girls who have never even dated before wallowing in poverty in Nigeria and don't even have money to take care of themselves... Who hold their destiny ?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Juoflife1(f): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2021
It's just their lifestyle. Nothing to it. I often read here how some woman bring badluck to some men and I ask "how?" That is the most ignorant statement I've heard. If you have problems, check yourself and fix it and stop blaming someone else for your misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2021
tons of damage has been done already
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2021
DestroyEvil:

"He that has an ear, get him hear." Hmm... na Mercy of YAHWEH saved me from my formerly trusted Yahoo friend. If no be say my Head too Strong, I won't have been here Today to type this. Thank You Jesus MESSIAH of Humanity for Librating me. HalleluYAH!

He been wan use u?....
share with us make we sef learn one or two....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2021
aloma007:
many of them gradually fade up $piritually, monetarily. Wetin diz my eyez never cee

After the kpanshing, wetin person fit do in order not to run down?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Calicoe: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

Oga you are just talking as if you really know. That is just your opinion not a proven fact
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dochenaj: 5:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people on average are six, or fewer, social connections away from each other. As a result, a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps. It is also known as the six handshakes rule.
Above is a quote from a Wikipedia page on six degrees of separation, you can google it and read further.

Inferring from the above rule. With the increasing disregard for sexual purity, and how common extramarital sex has become, if you've slept with a woman who has had sex with another man, odds are they have slept with someone who has slept with someone who has slept with a G-boy.

So at the end of the day, you all are screwed.

Flee Fornication.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by backtalkG(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Beckysexy:

Lolsss ...... And how is that any of your biz?
Na here we dey now, we go soon open your own tread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by greggng: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Young people of nowadays should grow up . There is no juju for money making ...you can only use juju to fortify yourself against enemies not for money making ...this is the hard truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.