Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59339 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
ClixMaster:
No be every yahoo boy do that kind ritual. Ritual plenty. This type is common in Anambra now. That pot go always disturb in years to come.

You carry pot put in your house and you will be putting water and animal blood in it with daily homage. If you promise, you must fulfil or face the consequence.

I code bro......

No be small task oooooo.....

Na the future consequences be the issue......

Eyes don see things Brodaman.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Hastala: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8BtFVp4Bo
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by taibod: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

boss it affect them in as much they've had intimacy together they're one soul so it will affect them in some aspects that's why some guys don't make it when they're with some girls it's when he gives her some space before he start making it...
it's only God that can help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
neyohh:

Follow instsblog , gossipmill, tunde ednut on Instagram.

Just follow some naija babe there, you'll be shocked.

Omo you won't want to date again, they'll even start begging those yahoo boy's to allow them show pussy.

Try black chully on Instagram.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Finebooooneeee4: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
my broda I dated one of recent and broke up with her because the yahoo boy she told me she was dating before and she broke up with later came back to her and even invited her to his hotel room and had sex with her next thing I saw is her status on was app with wristwatch and iphone 11 even get mind wear d guy cloth take snap then upload am make I see na person wey see dem quickly clear me matter and even at that sef me still see d girl with d guy for street I ask d girl were she dey come from she say she and d guy dey come from mosque na....only God know wetin she go tell d guy say I be to am if him even ask am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Finebooooneeee4:
my broda I dated one of recent and broke up with her because the yahoo boy she told me she was dating before and she broke up with later came back to her and even invited her to his hotel room and had sex with her next thing I saw is her status on was app with wristwatch and iphone 11 even get mind wear d guy cloth take snap then upload am make I see na person wey see dem quickly clear me matter and even at that sef me still see d girl with d guy for street I ask d girl were she dey come from she say she and d guy dey come from mosque na....only God know wetin she go tell d guy say I be to am if him even ask am

See matter ooooo..... Better leave her and look for a decent babe to date.....

Most girls nowadays are inlove with material things not minding the consequences....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Donspicey:

Anyway out??...
Deliverance

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by aloma007(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Donspicey:

After the kpanshing, wetin person fit do in order not to run down?
avoid thoze kinda ladiez hence and get yourxelf a $piritual clean$ing through any channel and avoid flirting. May God help uz
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by SeunDobo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

All what Guys tell you for here is correct oooo, me I can't never date any lady that have ever dated Yahoo boy before ... Lemme tell you no Yahoo boy would ever dated any girl once dumped by Yahoo boy too once he knows! the reason it's because no Yahoo boy no dey go for spiritual package like going to herbalist , prophet and Alafa and people desperate pass each other's when it's comes to money so any advice your spiritualist father gives you to fetch you more money you go wan do and imagine your girlfriend is liability and she dey chop your money without any benefit so wetin go come to some bad guys mind is to used Dem because once woman see money dem don become fool.till Dem go used the distiny cashout Dem no go know and na thier next boyfriend go dey suffer ham ..Guys be wise
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by SeunDobo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

I have one girl wey I dey dated that time before she got admission .

Shes loyal but once she go admission like this even na ND she don dey post pics with her new Yahoo boyfriend where dem dey club on WhatsApp status she don't even care if I see it or not!

I challenge her and she said na her friend I no talk again after few day she dey Brocast redeem of cards all other stuff like and I reply her ..she dey help her husband do his job say na Good wife ..she said lol and since Dem i ingnore her ..
On my birthday she call me and wish me happy birthday and she said I forget her ! I told her since she don get new boyfriend nah ! so I take her out and she's told me that she's dating the guy that she's post on the WhatsApp status but they are not together again

I ask what happened and shes said the guy promise her to open big supermarket for her but suddenly the Yahoo boy stop talking to her and keep avoiding her and blocks her in all social media and her number too and after 1 week of avoiding her ..

The Girl talk say the Yahoo Guy bought Two Benz cars same-day ..The Girl talk say she trying her best to see the Guy but all her effort prove abortive the Girl talk say she dey feel like Guy used her !!

Anyway I have stay away with from the Girl shaa I don't know WHY GIRLS Of NOWADAYS CANT BE OK WITH LITTLE THEM HAVE !!! STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS DUMP BY YAHOO YOU
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
SeunDobo:

I have one girl wey I dey dated that time before she got admission .

Shes loyal but once she go admission like this even na ND she don dey post pics with her new Yahoo boyfriend where dem dey club on WhatsApp status she don't even care if I see it or not!

I challenge her and she said na her friend I no talk again after few day she dey Brocast redeem of cards all other stuff like and I reply her ..she dey help her husband do his job say na Good wife ..she said lol and since Dem i ingnore her ..
On my birthday she call me and wish me happy birthday and she said I forget her ! I told her since she don get new boyfriend nah ! so I take her out and she's told me that she's dating the guy that she's post on the WhatsApp status but they are not together again

I ask what happened and shes said the guy promise her to open big supermarket for her but suddenly the Yahoo boy stop talking to her and keep avoiding her and blocks her in all social media and her number too and after 1 week of avoiding her ..

The Girl talk say the Yahoo Guy bought Two Benz cars same-day ..The Girl talk say she trying her best to see the Guy but all her effort prove abortive the Girl talk say she dey feel like Guy used her !!

Anyway I have stay away with from the Girl shaa I don't know WHY GIRLS Of NOWADAYS CANT BE OK WITH LITTLE THEM HAVE !!! STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS DUMP BY YAHOO YOU
Damnnnnnn shocked
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Amely: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Do you have a girl? I don't have a babe, but I'm not giving up. If you're bold, I'll be able to find the girl I'm looking for quickly. After all, being single implies that you haven't seen any ladies in a long time. Do you want a great dating site for women? It's here https://www.affairdating.com/en-gb/ Try it out in practice and keep track of your progress. I believe you will enjoy it greatly. After all, you will find a variety of girls there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.