Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59328 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2021
chucklesclothin:
See gist of the week
Share ur Experience make we learn.......
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Freddie007: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Ogbeni...girls na flashy life them dae after so flahy feedback hit them back...as for boys going for them curse girls or rather them clean and finest future wahala basket. try find out their history girls go always tell you their best past lives... from there take off or collect ya share of bad luck. the business na give and take so them sure done deposit some trouble for the girl and the end user. this generation na something else while some dae cry some still dae hunt like mad to grab 1. believing say them yahoo boys na better asset. Boys shine your eyes nothing good can ever come out from those girls except you ready to go shout say man of God please help me! when e red the girl no go ever tell you the roots bc she want to secure her marriage. i can't come and surfer what i know nothing about. i move.

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?
Very very well! it will affect him terribly because sometime will be swallowing his virtues without him knowing where it is coming from and he won't be able to detect it in the lady. let me stop here! The girl needs serious deliverance but will never be the same again.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by sylve11: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2021
kerzhim:
Good question! Let's wait for the experienced ones on this.

Nairaland o cheesy cool
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by sylve11: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

Interesting.... shocked cool
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Very very well! it will affect him terribly because sometime will be swallowing his virtues without him knowing where it is coming from and he won't be able to detect it in the lady. let me stop here! The girl needs serious deliverance but will never be the same again.

So how can the guy be free and bounce back when they are no longer dating?.....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by sylve11: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin ur destiny is at Risk bcuz such Girls are pit of Badlucks and destiny destroyer, full of infections

Oh oh shocked cool
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Foreigna:
It is similar to someone who buys a thoroughly used car previously used as a taxi.

U are very funny o grin
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Philomath1212:

Oga, don't disturb yourself, More than 90% of Naija girls have been drilled countless times and dump severally by whether Yahoo boys or random guys...
It has nothing to do with where they will end, chances that the next babe you meet on the street have been kpenshed a hundred times is extremely high
grin This got me cracking with laughter
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by virginboy1(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2021
hahn:
The quality of ignorant religious induced suggestions on this thread is impressive
Swears man...

So many shallow surface thinking humans beings
Its actually the reflection of the society we are in.

No wonder we keep having mediocre as leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Josywhyte: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

So how can the guy redeem his self?....
He should visit a good church. That was what saved someone I knew in ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Calicoe:

Oga you are just talking as if you really know. That is just your opinion not a proven fact
I grew up in a place where your mum would encourage you to do yahoo and hos very rampant that even a primary pupil is aspiring to be a yahoo boy that if u condemn it in my area people will throw insult at u. I have many friends that
Will grew up together but have decided to take the wrong part which is yahoo. There have say many things especially about how there are useless some girls all because there want to make money
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Ebuka78: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2021
They later turn out to be prostitutes. Many of them are now useless and behaving like imbecil.

There is this girl on my street that lives around. Ever since a man riding in blue lexus bleeped her, she has been behaving like someone whose stars have been taken.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by AuroraB(f): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Reex12:
shows your level of iq
Ode no e sha sad
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them
Bro please explain this destroying of destiny of a something, so if one invests in anything it will not work out? And is it really real?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

So how can the guy be free and bounce back when they are no longer dating?.....
Be a member of lively Pentecostal churc. Then, He will renounce everything he did with the girl and give his life to Jesus Christ and the guy should as a matter of fact go for deliverance in a good Pentecostal church but he won't be perfectly normal immediately ( your faith will be needed though you will be taught about that in your foundation class during your deliverance process) as time goes on with words of God and renewing of his mind things will start changing. Partake in their activities with all your heart, remember God is watching you and you don't go doing anything with eye service. I sometimes advice guys to stay away from girls because so many of them are not Normal ( whether used by yahoo guys or something else and most of them knows it and some don't. But those that knows it are the most terrible among them. Because their mission is to cage you, everything about you and cage those coming to help you out too. it is a terrible thing indeed.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by orlaglobal234: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Any man who date yahoo boy use and dump girlfriend and have sex with her forget it's only prayer and deliverance can bring his destiny back to him again because after you sleep with her you will be experience bad luck, set back and many more except if that girl has never been use if you sleep with her you may free

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Startechng: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?

The sins of the parents were visited upon their children and upon their children children.

It will definitely affect you as a guy weather you knew she dated a yahoo boy before or not, thats why its good to pray before doing anything in life.

No go use head carry wetin u no know my brother.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

All she needed was a funny guy who could keep up with her upbeat lifestyle

She taught me how to make legit money, I was her business manager

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Now I am looking for someone like her to marry, I never see

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]
KARMA is real bruv!
Your bad~bad deeds MUST visit you before you go die, that very, very certain!

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by candygist: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them

What about ladies like Tonto dike that is still doing well? Even if I don't know, I'm sure she may have dated a G boy in her life.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by candygist: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2021
I once met a yahoo boy that told me to help him find a Christian, God fearing girlfriend. That he is tired of slay mama's. I asked him why, he said he needs a girl that can be praying for him. Said slay mama's only know how to smoke, drink, party and Bleep. I just wonder
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Daniiel: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2021
ClixMaster:
Whether he dumps her or not, once the sperm don enter, forget. Not your main babe that you intend marrying shah. What do you think is money ritual sef? You think it is just to enter one corner of your room and your Ghana must go bag will be filled with money? ; D .

The ritual is for good luck and I once tried to do it but I con cut liver when the man say I will carry one pot with charm to my place. Infact, no too much talk (matter long). Yahoo plus na the happening thing now. Just small bomb, and client don remit

mad oi ... so na ritualists we dey envy like this
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Starzo:

Those coded runz girls legit??

Yes. 100 %.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by KingDash: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
neyohh:

Look at these Snapchat maps, that's the distribution of naija girls doing prostitution.

You can track them, they don't even know how easy it is, the map even shows area of concentration r Lagos, Abuja, some south east.

Some people are saying it's only street girls doing runs lol.

The thing wey my eyes don see
and one fuu gon kneel down to propose to one of these things. God forbid bad thing
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
The ridiculous part is when the girl want to settle down she will say she made mistake in the past

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Be a member of lively Pentecostal churc. Then, He will renounce everything he did with the girl and give his life to Jesus Christ and the guy should as a matter of fact go for deliverance in a good Pentecostal church but he won't be perfectly normal immediately ( your faith will be needed though you will be taught about that in your foundation class during your deliverance process) as time goes on with words of God and renewing of his mind things will start changing. Partake in their activities with all your heart, remember God is watching you and you don't go doing anything with eye service. I sometimes advice guys to stay away from girls because so many of them are not Normal ( whether used by yahoo guys or something else and most of them knows it and some don't. But those that knows it are the most terrible among them. Because their mission is to cage you, everything about you and cage those coming to help you out too. it is a terrible thing indeed.

hmmmm... just like dating and jilting an Ogbanje babe
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Adek34(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Big question
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adek34:
Big question
Lets hear from you dear....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by belovez(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

All she needed was a funny guy who could keep up with her upbeat lifestyle

She taught me how to make legit money, I was her business manager

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Now I am looking for someone like her to marry, I never see

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]

Good testimony
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by thuxzwda1: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

Wahala..
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Dammy4un: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dating a yahoo boy ex babe might be expensive to cater for simply because she would have being expose to daily enjoyment and fun with expensive Taste. So an average guy dating such girl as a fresh fish might not be able to meet up later. Because the guy salary might just be the girl first bone straight price
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

Serious Wahala for problem....had fling with one bae last year.. i later discovered that she was dating a Gboy.. since then my mind no rest....
No be every yahoo boy do that kind ritual. Ritual plenty. This type is common in Anambra now. That pot go always disturb in years to come.

You carry pot put in your house and you will be putting water and animal blood in it with daily homage. If you promise, you must fulfil or face the consequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.