Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (6943 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus will surely exterminate all unbelievers {Luke 19:27} when his father gives him the order to do so! Psalms 110:1-2

But until then most of them still need Churchgoers like you to assist them in life!

So keep praying for them! smiley
Meaningless rants.!

Until the new earth is established and the old is terminated, misery, pain and suffering is expected in the world.

My duty to the world is to preach the gospel of Christ to them for their salvation. To help them whenever they are in need as my neighbors. But, not to force the gospel of Christ on anyone(dust my sandals).

Atheists may receive a dose of parables and tongue-lashing on a medium like Nairaland.

While some people are demonized and enslaved by an organisation standing instead of Christ in their lives; these I can only pray for as their delusion is demonic!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

No bigot, I am not afraid however bigot you think you are better than me and will be given a second chance. LoL, nice way to expose yourself religious bigot. Bwahahahahaha!
Everyone Wakes up into another reality at death.
This is not a second chance, it is a wake up to reality. It is a wake up to receive positive or negative recompense of your life on earth.

Hating God doesn't help your case before whom you'll stand!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

That was his sinister motive. Making people sick so that they can fall under his feet for healing.

Isn't that's the case today? Sickle cell disorder is by far the commonest inherited disorder in the world and three quarters of cases occur in Africa. We have over 10 million sickle cell carrier in Africa alone. Please tell sir, how many of these patients have your demonic God healed? How many are falling over themselves, languishing away their time, and emptying their pulse in your churches today?

Your God is just evil, he is a failure!
You are entitled to your own opinion. It's a free world!

FOLYKAZE:

The child do die, he was killed by your God. Infanticide is a crime against humanity. Such a treasonous and evil God that kill innocent child rendered all around.
Death to you is annihilation but you are pitifully wrong.

Death is homecoming!

FOLYKAZE:

You said living is horrible, move into bliss of death by committing suicide.

Fallen/evil world created by God?
You are free to your own opinion. Opinions like yours have been known to be recklessly wrong.

Humble yourself and learn!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
At least you have them around you so do whatever you think is good to them! Mark 14:7
smiley

shadeyinka:

Meaningless rants.!
Until the new earth is established and the old is terminated, misery, pain and suffering is expected in the world.
My duty to the world is to preach the gospel of Christ to them for their salvation. To help them whenever they are in need as my neighbors. But, not to force the gospel of Christ on anyone(dust my sandals).
Atheists may receive a dose of parables and tongue-lashing on a medium like Nairaland.
While some people are demonized and enslaved by an organisation standing instead of Christ in their lives; these I can only pray for as their delusion is demonic!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
At least you have them around you so do whatever you think is good to them! Mark 14:7
smiley

Stop injecting yourself where it is not your business!

Mar 9:40:
"For he that is not against us is on our part."

Likewise the opposite statement!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
The atheists, the agnostics, the Jews that debunk the gospels, the organization?
So if all these are against you, who are those with you?
Remember even ECWA may also be against you since you're not 100% in compliance with the church's doctrines! wink

shadeyinka:

Stop injecting yourself where it is not your business!

Mar 9:40:
"For he that is not against us is on our part."

Likewise the opposite statement!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
The highlighted exposed your folly! cheesy

Even the atheist who doesn't believe the Bible spoke in harmony with God's view of death {Genesis 2:17, 3:19 compare to Ecclesiastes 9:4-6, 10} please if death is homecoming and not annihilation as the atheist rightly said, why did Jesus cried when his friend Lazarus died? John 11:35

But you want others to humble before you when you yourself failed to learn! cheesy

shadeyinka:

Death is homecoming!

You are free to your own opinion. Opinions like yours have been known to be recklessly wrong.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus will surely exterminate all unbelievers {Luke 19:27} when his father gives him the order to do so! Psalms 110:1-2

But until then most of them still need Churchgoers like you to assist them in life!

So keep praying for them! smiley

It about 10month now.. Wow! How time flies.

Remember a woman took care of that bill. Do not know her name, where she is from, or what she look like. I know she is an angel. Ènìyàn lá'sọ́ mí.

Schism everywhere..... Lol
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Death is homecoming!

Living is hellish and horrible. Pack n go home where it all bliss.

shadeyinka:

It is what is it. Your God has been proven to be wicked and malevolent. Cheers!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Everyone Wakes up into another reality at death.
This is not a second chance, it is a wake up to reality. It is a wake up to receive positive or negative recompense of your life on earth.

Hating God doesn't help your case before whom you'll stand!

Have you ever woken in that reality or where's the proof of that reality?

Hating a fictional character is allowed but hating people who don't believe as you do makes you a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

It is what is it. Your God has been proven to be wicked and malevolent. Cheers!
Sounding like a broken record changes NOT the truth nor reality!
Your arrogance means NOTHING!

My life belongs to God, I leaver this place whenever it is His time. I'm always ready to go!

For You!?
You don't want to know!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

For where, this one still wan taste kitty. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted exposed your folly! cheesy

Even the atheist who doesn't believe the Bible spoke in harmony with God's view of death {Genesis 2:17, 3:19 compare to Ecclesiastes 9:4-6, 10} please if death is homecoming and not annihilation as the atheist rightly said, why did Jesus cried when his friend Lazarus died? John 11:35

But you want others to humble before you when you yourself failed to learn! cheesy

Homecoming is strange to you as you are prepared for unconsciousness! Here what the bible says:
2 Corinthians 5:8
"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. "

It's not surprising that you are in agreement with atheists because you share the same father with them!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

1. It makes no sense that the god you claim is so powerful has enemies.

2. It makes no sense that the god you claim knows the beginning from the end and made all things would harbour such an emotion.

Why would the god even have emotions? Emotions are a function of neurochemical modification of the body, does your god get neurochemical modification of the body?

Yet you were asking where you said that, like i don't know you. How do you arrive at a feeling that it makes no sense for the powerful to have enemies? Any rationale or similarities to back up this?

Why can't God have emotions? Was man not created in God's image? Do you know of a particular God that does not have emotion, or you just have your opinion that God should be emotionless?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

Including you so your exclusionary statement serves to reveal how much of a bigot you are.

Truth is exclusive by definition. The colour is either white or red. It is not reddish white or whitish red. Exclusivity is not the same thing as bigotry. Yo're pretty much exclusive with the idea that Jehovah God did not create you and that there is no hell fire you are going to. Are you a bigot?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The atheists, the agnostics, the Jews that debunk the gospels, the organization?
So if all these are against you, who are those with you?
Remember even ECWA may also be against you since you're not 100% in compliance with the church's doctrines! wink

Since you seem to always be in agreement with atheists, you're their family: sinple!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

Have you ever woken in that reality or where's the proof of that reality?

Hating a fictional character is allowed but hating people who don't believe as you do makes you a religious bigot.
You'll have your proof very soon. People die, dont they!?
Patience!
I do NOT hate any human being on earth!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Sounding like a broken record changes NOT the truth nor reality!
Your arrogance means NOTHING!

My life belongs to God, I leaver this place whenever it is His time. I'm always ready to go!

For You!?
You don't want to know!

All these because I presented with facts from the bible that God is malevolent, and showcasing that you are a religious bigot?

Chillax man!

I am asking Shadeyinka, what do you know about Christianity, martyrdom, death and orthodox tradition of the 1st century?

Funfact
Arrius Antoninus, the Proconsul of Asia in 185CE was approached by a group of Christians demanding to be executed. He obliged some and sent the rest away saying, if y'all wish to die, have you not enough rope to noose your neck and cliff they could jump off?

First century Christians don't wait for God to call them, they walk up to death. New generation Christians have weak faith, clouded with fear and uncertainty, and are cowards. Where do you belong?

LordReed, I love reading about first century Christians.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

For where, this one still wan taste kitty. LMFAO!

His problem is ignorance and cowardice!

I have screengrabs of some document from jstor. It's about Christianity and suicide.... In the first century, Christians willfully commit suicide, Ignatius letter to Rome reveal it

https://biblehub.com/library/ignatius/the_epistle_of_ignatius_to_the_romans/chapter_iv_allow_me_to_fall.htm

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

All these because I presented with facts from the bible that God is malevolent, and showcasing that you are a religious bigot?

Chillax man!

I am asking Shadeyinka, what do you know about Christianity, martyrdom, death and orthodox tradition of the 1st century?

Funfact
Arrius Antoninus, the Proconsul of Asia in 185CE was approached by a group of Christians demanding to be executed. He obliged some and sent the rest away saying, if y'all wish to die, have you not enough rope to noose your neck and cliff they could jump off?

First century Christians don't wait for God to call them, they walk up to death. New generation Christians have weak faith, clouded with fear and uncertainty, and are cowards. Where do you belong?

I love first century Christians: they paid the price for the relative freedom we have now with their blood. I will like to die peacefully, but if not, if it's for the sake of Christ, so be it!

Gods grace will see me through!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

I love first century Christians: they paid the price for the relative freedom we have now with their blood. I will like to die peacefully, but if not, if it's for the sake of Christ, so be it!

Tertullian. Lol! The blood of martyrs is the seed of the church.

You are a coward Shadeyinka. Go and die like your predecessors in faith.

shadeyinka:
Gods grace will see me through!

What do you know Shadeyinka?

Grace and freewill is one of those pious fraud which papal reconcile between Dominicans and the Jesuits in 16th century. Lol

Please go and read more sir
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Image123:

Yet you were asking where you said that, like i don't know you. How do you arrive at a feeling that it makes no sense for the powerful to have enemies? Any rationale or similarities to back up this?

Why can't God have emotions? Was man not created in God's image? Do you know of a particular God that does not have emotion, or you just have your opinion that God should be emotionless?

Your god supposedly made everything, knows everything and can destroy everything, it is inconceivable that such a god has enemies because it means he made those enemies knowing they will be his enemies then turns around to hate the enemies he made knowing fully well they are going to be his enemies. It's just too silly, it makes the god sound stupid.

Emotions are based on neurochemical changes in a body, does your god have neurochemical changes in his body?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Image123:

Truth is exclusive by definition. The colour is either white or red. It is not reddish white or whitish red. Exclusivity is not the same thing as bigotry. Yo're pretty much exclusive with the idea that Jehovah God did not create you and that there is no hell fire you are going to. Are you a bigot?

LMAO! You don't get to turn this around. A bigot is one who seeks the disenfranchisement of others simply because they are different, that doesn't apply to me but it does to you, shadeyinka and the rest of you who hope your god will destroy unbelievers and give you the earth.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

I admire your quest for knowledge.

FOLYKAZE:

His problem is ignorance and cowardice!

I have screengrabs of some document from jstor. It's about Christianity and suicide.... In the first century, Christians willfully commit suicide, Ignatius letter to Rome reveal it

https://biblehub.com/library/ignatius/the_epistle_of_ignatius_to_the_romans/chapter_iv_allow_me_to_fall.htm

Interesting find.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

You'll have your proof very soon. People die, dont they!?
Patience!
I do NOT hate any human being on earth!

Yeah sure, that's why you relish the thought that your god will destroy all unbelievers. LoL

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

Your god supposedly made everything, knows everything and can destroy everything, it is inconceivable that such a god has enemies because it means he made those enemies knowing they will be his enemies then turns around to hate the enemies he made knowing fully well they are his enemies. It's just too silly, it makes the god sound stupid.

Emotions are based on neurochemical changes in a body, does your god have neurochemical changes in his body?

In other words, you are saying God should not have made man with a mind and will of his own but as a robot? Your idea of made everything, knows everything and can destroy everything doesn't exist in the Bible but is a figment of your imagination. You are free to prove it wrong straightforward.
What is silly is that you forget to state that God never made anything or anyone as an enemy. How do you manage to skip the fact?
Is it wrong for God to have emotions, why is it wrong? Any law against it?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! You don't get to turn this around. A bigot is one who seeks the disenfranchisement of others simply because they are different, that doesn't apply to me but it does to you, shadeyinka and the rest of you who hope your god will destroy unbelievers and give you the earth.

i don't seek your disenfranchisement but your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Image123:

In other words, you are saying God should not have made man with a mind and will of his own but as a robot? Your idea of made everything, knows everything and can destroy everything doesn't exist in the Bible but is a figment of your imagination. You are free to prove it wrong straightforward.
What is silly is that you forget to state that God never made anything or anyone as an enemy. How do you manage to skip the fact?
Is it wrong for God to have emotions, why is it wrong? Any law against it?

So your god doesn't supposedly know the end from the beginning? Your god supposedly didn't know that Satan would become an enemy? Your god didn't supposedly know that he would sacrifice Jesus from the foundations of the world? Your god supposedly doesn't have the power to destroy anything that he made?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Image123:

i don't seek your disenfranchisement but your salvation.

LMAO! Really? You have a funny way of showing it. Besides I am no longer in the market for religious experiences so you can stop, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Really? You have a funny way of showing it. Besides I am no longer in the market for religious experiences so you can stop, thanks.

Then stop accusing me falsely.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

So your god doesn't supposedly know the end from the beginning? Your god supposedly didn't know that Satan would become an enemy? Your god didn't supposedly know that he would sacrifice Jesus from the foundations of the world? Your god supposedly doesn't have the power to destroy anything that he made?

You forgot to prove your assertions and assumptions straightforward.
Also, is it wrong for God to have emotions, why is it wrong? Any law against it?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure, that's why you relish the thought that your god will destroy all unbelievers. LoL

Yet again, ignorance is his problem. Breed of Christians from Nigeria are all dumbass, yet they don't know it.

The catholic constitution, De Fide Catholica Et De Ecclesia Christi, supported by St. Thomas Aquinas, declares that faith is gift from God. This implies that salvation is a supernatural virtue, inspired and assisted by divine grace. Therefore, atheists and non-believers, who are not gifted and graced with faith shouldn't be blame and same time not punished. I wonder where these Christian wannabe got their idea and logical conclusion that atheists and non-believers would be punished by God for not having a gift he personally refuse to give.

Grace and freewill still remain human thoughts. It steered a debate in the 16th century that forced Pope Clement VIII to commission Congregatio de Auxiliis. A decision has not been promulgated since then, but ho would take men idea with nothing different from nativity, birth, death, divine nature of Christ as settled in Council of Nicene serious. The general idea of God especially Christianity can be nauseating. I implore Shadeyinka and MaxInDHouse to spend time on ccel and jstor for they won't be running wild with unfathomable doctrines and believe contrary to the foundation of Christian bodies as a how.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Style Prayer - Is It Effective? / Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. / Mazaje & Co Lets Discuss The Origin Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.