Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (6106 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Before he faced death the perfect man already knew that it's only sinful humans that are liable to oldage, sickness and death, Jesus can't fall sick, grow old or die if he wasn't KILLED.

So Jesus who came to die for mankind's sin knew perfectly that without execution his death can't come through sickness or oldage. That's why he never resurrect any old man or woman!

That been so, is it your Jesus that CRIED when Lazarus died or another Jesus? John 11:35 cheesy

shadeyinka2:

Your own angel micheal was afraid of death, so he cried like a baby!?
Look at what my own Jesus did and said:
Mat 26:38-39
"Then said he to them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even to death: tarry you here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will."

What Cup? Death or the process accompanying death? This include the physical pain of crucifixion, the spiritual dirtiness of carrying the sin of the whole world, the though of the Father "forsaking" the Son on the cross, etc
Since you do not know, my Jesus released his spirit at death
Luk 23:46
"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into your hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. "

My own Jesus was in control, not even death. I can understand why your own Jesus was crying like a baby because of fear of dying.

My own Jesus speaking to us his disciples gave the instruction below
Luk 12:4
"And I say to you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do."
If the Master Himself said this, He was a perfect example to be followed.
Please, we don't serve the same Jesus. Yours is the cry-cry Jesus: my Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. Through whom all things INCLUDING death was made.
Disgusting thoughts from one who claims to witness for God
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before he faced death the perfect man already knew that it's only sinful humans that are liable to oldage, sickness and death, Jesus can't fall sick, grow old or die if he wasn't KILLED.

So Jesus who came to die for mankind's sin knew perfectly that without execution his death can't come through sickness or oldage. That's why he never resurrect any old man or woman!

That been so, is it your Jesus that CRIED when Lazarus died or another Jesus? John 11:35 cheesy

Since you don't know my Jesus but you only know of one cry-cry pasonage you call Jesus, let me show Him to you

Heb 4:15-16
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

Jesus feels our pain. Why should Jesus weep when He knew of a CERTAINTY that "Lazarus was sleeping". For you, death is hopeless for Jesus, death is just a sleep.

How does that align with your cry-cry Jesus who cries because he doesn't want to die with Jesus empathising with mourners at the funeral of Lazarus.

What was the conclusion of people when they saw that Jesus wept?
John 11:36
"Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!"

But you, you attribute Jesus weeping with fear of death!

I am truely disgusted. Only an atheist can have this line of thought

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They are running away from the true Christian that intervened in their discussion with you, they would have continue chatting but with a real Christian around they can't help it but to run away.

Imagine someone publicly said an angel came to rescue him but the same person doesn't want to talk about God, so who sent the so called angel?

That's why he's running away!

So don't think most people running away from us does so because we've come to hurt them but it's the light they don't want! John 3:19

Come and learn how to beat the intelligence of unbelievers from the true Christians "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

I had to terminate a discussion with an atheist who was forming the knowlege of science but is at best of JSS3 level in knowlege and understanding. It is a complete waste of time.

So also with your kind. When an atheist sees how unreasonable and illogical you are, they have no choice than to shut down. And here you are forming victory because your illogicality is beyond endurance

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
OK he mourned with people because they were mourning due to what? smiley

If DEATH is not evil please what brought about the mourning (sorrow) in the first instance?

God promised a time when DEATH will be NO MORE {Revelations 21:4} because it was a cause for MOURNING. So why will God remove what you term as a blessing? Isaiah 25:8 cheesy

shadeyinka2:

Since you don't know my Jesus but you only know of one cry-cry pasonage you call Jesus, let me show Him to you
Heb 4:15-16
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

Jesus feels our pain. Why should Jesus weep when He knew of a CERTAINTY that "Lazarus was sleeping". For you, death is hopeless for Jesus, death is just a sleep.
How does that align with your cry-cry Jesus who cries because he doesn't want to die with Jesus empathising with mourners at the funeral of Lazarus.
What was the conclusion of people when they saw that Jesus wept?
John 11:36
"Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!"

But you, you attribute Jesus weeping with fear of death!
I am truely disgusted. Only an atheist can have this line of thought
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2021
OK so they find the discussion with you logical shey? cheesy
When did atheists (who rely on visible proofs) began reasoning logically with religionsts whose beliefs can't be verified with instant physical logics? cheesy
But you've been chatting with them for almost a week now until i came in with my illogicalities to scare them away while your own discussion with them was based on logics! cheesy
Why do you love deceiving yourself? cheesy

shadeyinka2:

I had to terminate a discussion with an atheist who was forming the knowlege of science but is at best of JSS3 level in knowlege and understanding. It is a complete waste of time.
So also with your kind. When an atheist sees how unreasonable and illogical you are, they have no choice than to shut down. And here you are forming victory because your illogicality is beyond endurance
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK he mourned with people because they were mourning due to what? smiley

If DEATH is not evil please what brought about the mourning (sorrow) in the first instance?

God promised a time when DEATH will be NO MORE {Revelations 21:4} because it was a cause for MOURNING. So why will God remove what you term as a blessing? Isaiah 25:8 cheesy

Is Jesus still a cry-cry personage?

If Lazarus was sleeping and Jesus was to wake him up, why would Jesus weep?

Our Jesus are different. Your own Jesus is afraid of death because death doesnt fall into the "all other things" your warped translation said Jesus created.

I am appalled at your depth of lack of knowledge about my Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK so they find the discussion with you logical shey? cheesy
When did atheists (who rely on visible proofs) began reasoning logically with religionsts whose beliefs can't be verified with instant physical logics? cheesy
But you've been chatting with them for almost a week now until i came in with my illogicalities to scare them away while your own discussion with them was based on logics! cheesy
Why do you love deceiving yourself? cheesy

Because just like my master Jesus, I use parables to illustrate the Spiritual to them. I also use science and logic (not for the reason of preaching, for the gospel is for those who will listen).

Mat 13:10:
"And the disciples came, and said to him, Why speak you to them in parables?"

Mat 13:35:
"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables ; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world."

Mar 4:11:
"And he said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without, all these things are done in parables:"

But ignorant people will follow the doctrine of their human organisation to speak to those who actively reject the gospel and when their senselessness is made apparent, they rejoice that they have won an argument.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka2:

Is Jesus still a cry-cry personage?
The subject matter here is Jesus wept because DEATH brought sorrow, so DEATH is EVIL! cheesy

If Lazarus was sleeping and Jesus was to wake him up, why would Jesus weep?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa i won't help you answer the question i asked you, if you will not humbly ask for my assistance! wink

Our Jesus are different. Your own Jesus is afraid of death because death doesnt fall into the "all other things" your warped translation said Jesus created.
I am appalled at your depth of lack of knowledge about my Jesus!
I only poked your bubble of fallacy before those atheists so they could clearly see your folly, of course my Jesus is not your Jesus nah! cheesy
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Why mocking yourself nah? cheesy

You're saying you want to apply Jesus' style of teaching while chatting with ATHEISTS who don't believe in the existence of God. Abeg was Jesus chatting with ATHEISTS or WORSHIPERS of the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

My friend, i've told you times without number that the Bible belongs to Jehovah's Witnesses, you can never understand anything in that book if you despise us.

For your information, Jesus was talking about a barrier between stubborn but misinformed religionsts like you and honest hearted and humble people who are willing to learn.

Both Jesus and his listeners were all Abraham's descendants (believers in the writings of inspired prophets) not atheists so you're wrong Sir! smiley

shadeyinka2:

Because just like my master Jesus, I use parables to illustrate the Spiritual to them. I also use science and logic (not for the reason of preaching, for the gospel is for those who will listen).

Mat 13:10:
"And the disciples came, and said to him, Why speak you to them in parables?"

Mat 13:35:
"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables ; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world."

"And he said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without, all these things are done in parables:"

But ignorant people will follow the doctrine of their human organisation to speak to those who actively reject the gospel and when their senselessness is made apparent, they rejoice that they have won an argument.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
It's not the first the you'll avoid answering questions whenever it dawns on you that you have goofed
MaxInDHouse:

The subject matter here is Jesus wept because DEATH brought sorrow, so DEATH is EVIL! cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa i won't help you answer the question i asked you, if you will not humbly ask for my assistance! wink

I only poked your bubble of fallacy before those atheists so they could clearly see your folly, of course my Jesus is not your Jesus nah! cheesy
Your own Jesus is the cry-cry personage afraid of death.

My Jesus is one who created ALL things including Death, Grave, Hell and Lake of Fire.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why mocking yourself nah? cheesy

You're saying you want to apply Jesus' style of teaching while chatting with ATHEISTS who don't believe in the existence of God. Abeg was Jesus chatting with ATHEISTS or WORSHIPERS of the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

My friend, i've told you times without number that the Bible belongs to Jehovah's Witnesses, you can never understand anything in that book if you despise us.

For your information, Jesus was talking about a barrier between stubborn but misinformed religionsts like you and honest hearted and humble people who are willing to learn.

Both Jesus and his listeners were all Abraham's descendants (believers in the writings of inspired prophets) not atheists so you're wrong Sir! smiley

It's okay if you can comprehend the meaning of "those OUTSIDE" for you are outside

"And he said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without , all these things are done in parables:"

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka2:
It's not the first the you'll avoid answering questions whenever it dawns on you that you have goofed

This is the question i asked you from the beginning:

MaxInDHouse:
if death is homecoming and not annihilation as the atheist rightly said, why did Jesus cried when his friend Lazarus died? John 11:35
So you aren't smart enough to make me answer my own question if you're not ready to plead! wink

Your own Jesus is the cry-cry personage afraid of death.
My Jesus is one who created ALL things including Death, Grave, Hell and Lake of Fire.
God's word said Jesus CRIED due to SORROW caused by DEATH, so if DEATH could bring out tears from Jesus' eyes then DEATH is EVIL.

As simple as ABC! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is the question i asked you from the beginning:

So you aren't smart enough to make me answer my own question if you're not ready to plead! wink

God's word said Jesus CRIED due to SORROW caused by DEATH, so if DEATH could bring out tears from Jesus' eyes then DEATH is EVIL.

As simple as ABC! smiley
Jesus cried because He was waking up a sleeping Lazarus!?
Jesus was powerless over death, so He cried!?

Pitiful train of thought!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Undoubtedly one of us is within (insider) while the other is without (outsider)

Jesus introduced this system to a Jewish ruler who came to him, Jesus asked the man to FOLLOW him! Luke 18:18-23
This doesn't mean always going about with Jesus otherwise Jesus wouldn't have approved a disciple who wasn't going about along with Jesus and his Apostles {Mark 9:38-39; Luke 9:49-50} rather it means having the same line of thought with Jesus and his disciples {Matthew 12:46-49}

Now i present to you those with whom i served together as insiders who are well ORGANIZED and HUMBLY learning like Jesus' followers so that they could have the same line of thought as people WITHIN (INSIDERS) They are globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 17:20-23

Please Sir can you also PRESENT those with whom you're together WITHIN (INSIDERS) having the same line of thought as you do?

Because the last time i discussed with you you said Church doctrine doesn't define you! meaning people shouldn't count you as having the same line of thought along with members of your Church ECWA. So who are your fellow believers WITHIN? 1Corinthians 14:33, 40 cheesy

shadeyinka2:

It's okay if you can comprehend the meaning of "those OUTSIDE" for you are outside
"And he said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without , all these things are done in parables:"
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka2:

It's the truth you despise!

What is truth? I hope it's not truth only when it is your myopic viewpoint?

shadeyinka2:
If faith is purely a gift, then the scripture below is meaningless

Mar 11:22
"And Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God."

1Tim 5:12
"Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith."

How do those verses debunk claims that faith is a gift?

This is Ephesians 2:8-9

New International Version
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Faith is presented as a gift from God in 2 Peter 1:1, Philippians 1:29, and Acts 3:16.

You need to start reading your own Bible.

shadeyinka2:
I didn't say agnostics don't have a portion of their blame, the point is that their chastisement cannot be like those who REJECTED the notion of God.

You are telling us this as you thought, not in accordance with the Bible.

shadeyinka2:
Why then is it a WILL and not CONSTRAINTS?

Your will is the your expression of your DESIRE. It is free for you to express.

Do you truely believe that your WILL constrained by God?

Why then is their judgement of the expression of your Will?

Are you invalidating Philippians 2:13 and Proverbs 21:1? Did God not hardened Pharaoh's heart?

shadeyinka2:
See you quoting men you don't even believe in like your justifications depend on it. LOL!
I guess those are the ideas that helped you to throw away any iota of faith that used to be inside you.

If God truely exist and God is Just, should he punish rapists, murderers and others who manage to escape justice on earth?

Off to work, catch you later..
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Excellent idea!
So go and teach your atheist neighbours exactly what you just said, they'll surely accept your Jesus! cheesy

shadeyinka2:

Jesus was powerless over death, so He cried!
Pitiful train of thought!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Excellent idea!
So go and teach your atheist neighbours exactly what you just said, they'll surely accept your Jesus! cheesy

It's your thought that:

And it is a seriously Pitiful train of thought!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
LordReed:

You asked for my view I give it and you call it false assumptions, when I ask you to clarify you ask me questions. What really do you want? If you not going to clarify what you call false assumptions then what are you doing?

Fair then, don't make further needless and unbiblical assumptions and insinuations. If you have a question, ask directly instead of making claims and half-truths expecting me to accept or refute them all.

Your god supposedly made everything,
God is the Source and Creator of all the Universe and its inhabitants. Every raw material and power. However, you don't throw in a blanket idea or connotation of God making your food or the Nigerian Stock Exchange or devils. These were not there in the beginning.

knows everything
God is Omniscient and the biblical definitions and implications are summarily that you cannot hide anything from God. Another which you alluded to is that He knows the end FROM the beginning. You are interpreting BEFORE the beginning.

and can destroy everything,
This is quite senseless, why should God destroy everything. The Bible makes no such allusions or suggestions except you refuse to take into cognizance the true meaning and implications of everything.

it is inconceivable that such a god has enemies because it means he made those enemies knowing they will be his enemies then turns around to hate the enemies he made knowing fully well they are going to be his enemies. It's just too silly, it makes the god sound stupid.

With the above in mind, i will ask again. Is it okay to have freewill or it is not?

Emotions are based on neurochemical changes in a body, does your god have neurochemical changes in his body?

Like i said earlier, let's assume with you that neurochemistry is solely responsible for emotions. Is there a law against God having emotions or even having neurochemical changes in His body given the fact that He is a Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Undoubtedly one of us is within (insider) while the other is without (outsider)

Jesus introduced this system to a Jewish ruler who came to him, Jesus asked the man to FOLLOW him! Luke 18:18-23
This doesn't mean always going about with Jesus otherwise Jesus wouldn't have approved a disciple who wasn't going about along with Jesus and his Apostles {Mark 9:38-39; Luke 9:49-50} rather it means having the same line of thought with Jesus and his disciples {Matthew 12:46-49}

Now i present to you those with whom i served together as insiders who are well ORGANIZED and HUMBLY learning like Jesus' followers so that they could have the same line of thought as people WITHIN (INSIDERS) They are globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 17:20-23

Please Sir can you also PRESENT those with whom you're together WITHIN (INSIDERS) having the same line of thought as you do?

Because the last time i discussed with you you said Church doctrine doesn't define you! meaning people shouldn't count you as having the same line of thought along with members of your Church ECWA. So who are your fellow believers WITHIN? 1Corinthians 14:33, 40 cheesy

Long English to invalidate what is simple

Who are those outside Christ?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Instead of humbly asking for help! cheesy

shadeyinka2:

It's your thought that:
And it is a seriously Pitiful train of thought!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka2:

Long English to invalidate what is simple

Who are those outside Christ?

I thought you've answered the underlined based on your discretion nah! cheesy

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

What is truth? I hope it's not truth only when it is your myopic viewpoint?
?

FOLYKAZE:

How do those verses debunk claims that faith is a gift?

This is Ephesians 2:8-9

New International Version
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Faith is presented as a gift from God in 2 Peter 1:1, Philippians 1:29, and Acts 3:16.

You need to start reading your own Bible.
I have not debunked that Faith for salvation is a gift. I have only told you that not all of faith is given from above. Else judgement is meaningless if faith and obedience to God is purely Given from above.

Eph 2:8-10:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."

Meaning:
Our being saved is not because we worked for it for we cannot deserve salvation. It is a gift given to us simply because we believed in God's word for our salvation. Hence, I can't get to paradise an boast of how hard I worked to deserve my entry.

The gift is not the Faith, it is the SALVATION!

2Pet 1:1:
"Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ:"

Meaning:
The faith is obtained through the righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ.
The essense of preaching the gospel is that you too can go to the SOURCE and obtain this faith. You can't reject the SOURCE and turn round to say you have been denied grace for faith.
Why do you think disciples of Christ are commanded to preach the gospel. The summary is presented below

Rom 10:14:
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

Phil 1:29:
"For to you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;"

Meaning:
It is our lot as Christians to both believe in Him AND suffer for His sake.

Acts 3:16:
"And his name through faith in his name has made this man strong, whom you see and know: yes, the faith which is by him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all."

Meaning:
Faith in Christ is what healed the crippled man.

Faith itself mean "TRUST in the INTEGRITY of GOD and His WORD".

Salvation is the Gift.

Finally so that you won't missunderstand me, their is ALSO a gift of Faith (as a Spiritual Gift) which NOT all Christians possess.

1Cor 12:8-9:
"For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;"

I don't usually discuss scriptures with Atheists but since you quoted Scriptures here, I decided to oblige you.

FOLYKAZE:

You are telling us this as you thought, not in accordance with the Bible.

Are you invalidating Philippians 2:13 and Proverbs 21:1? Did God not hardened Pharaoh's heart?
Is there anything impossible for God including hardening a man's heart if He chooses?
But that isn't the norm!

Just like God heals, but it isn't the norm. God can kill, but it isn't the norm. God even specifically decide to save some people (eg. Saul who became Paul) but it isn't the norm

FOLYKAZE:

Off to work, catch you later..
Cheers and wish the the best of today!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you've answered the underlined based on your discretion nah! cheesy

It's okay if you cannot comprehend the meaning of "those OUTSIDE" for you are outside!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of humbly asking for help! cheesy

LOL!
This is exactly why Atheists see through how your empty barrel makes the loudest noise!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
You claim being a preacher and teacher of God's word without JWs nah, so go out there and make disciples with what you know about Jesus! smiley

shadeyinka2:

LOL!
This is exactly why Atheists see through how your empty barrel makes the loudest noise!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you can comprehend it's OK! wink

shadeyinka2:

It's okay if you cannot comprehend the meaning of "those OUTSIDE" for you are outside!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You claim being a preacher and teacher of God's word without JWs nah, so go out there and make disciples with what you know about Jesus! smiley

I give thanks to Christ for His grace to win souls for Him everywhere He had placed me!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you can comprehend it's OK! wink

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, souls WITHIN that you can't vouch for their line of thought, shey?
Surely you're WINNING! cheesy

shadeyinka2:

I give thanks to Christ for His grace to win souls for Him everywhere He had placed me!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, souls WITHIN that you can't vouch for their line of thought, shey?
Surely you're WINNING! cheesy

I make disciples for Christ not disciples of shadeyinka or disciples of ECWA!

It is Christ Jesus who gives liberty, not any man or any organisation.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by hoopernikao: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

At the same time wicked.

For once creating a young man with eye defect in John 9. And also forming sickle cell babies.

Bro, you aren't reading that text (John 9) properly.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Of course your Jesus will appreciate disorder nah, so that the proselytes you made for him will never be united but disorganized!
But my own Jesus will never accept such nonsense, his disciples must have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23 compare to Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2} my own Jesus detests INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS)! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

shadeyinka2:

I make disciples for Christ not disciples of shadeyinka or disciples of ECWA!
It is Christ Jesus who gives liberty, not any man or any organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / Where In Bible Please? / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.