Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (6153 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Image123:

You forgot to prove your assertions and assumptions straightforward.
Also, is it wrong for God to have emotions, why is it wrong? Any law against it?

You are the one with a god to prove. I have asked you questions about your god go ahead and answer them, including the one about whether or not he has a body that can be neurochemically modified.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Image123(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
LordReed:

You are the one with a god to prove. I have asked you questions about your god go ahead and answer them, including the one about whether or not he has a body that can be neurochemically modified.

Lol, then stop making false assertions and assumptions. Ask your questions straightforward and humbly. Too much fallacies and half truths will cost you a smooth journey. BTW, i don't have to prove God.

You failed to answer if anything was wrong with God having emotions which is fundamental and summary to your question, instead of going the route of what causes emotions.
Man was created in the image of God, let that sink in. Now let's assume for peace and time's sake that emotions are solely caused by neurochemistry. Is there anything wrong or a law against God having neurochemical changes in His body given the fact that He is a Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by LordReed(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2021
Image123:

Lol, then stop making false assertions and assumptions. Ask your questions straightforward and humbly. Too much fallacies and half truths will cost you a smooth journey. BTW, i don't have to prove God.

You failed to answer if anything was wrong with God having emotions which is fundamental and summary to your question, instead of going the route of what causes emotions.
Man was created in the image of God, let that sink in. Now let's assume for peace and time's sake that emotions are solely caused by neurochemistry. Is there anything wrong or a law against God having neurochemical changes in His body given the fact that He is a Spirit?

You asked for my view I give it and you call it false assumptions, when I ask you to clarify you ask me questions. What really do you want? If you not going to clarify what you call false assumptions then what are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Yet again, ignorance is his problem. Breed of Christians from Nigeria are all dumbass, yet they don't know it.

The catholic constitution, De Fide Catholica Et De Ecclesia Christi, supported by St. Thomas Aquinas, declares that faith is gift from God. This implies that salvation is a supernatural virtue, inspired and assisted by divine grace. Therefore, atheists and non-believers, who are not gifted and graced with faith shouldn't be blame and same time not punished. I wonder where these Christian wannabe got their idea and logical conclusion that atheists and non-believers would be punished by God for not having a gift he personally refuse to give.

Grace and freewill still remain human thoughts. It steered a debate in the 16th century that forced Pope Clement VIII to commission Congregatio de Auxiliis. A decision has not been promulgated since then, but ho would take men idea with nothing different from nativity, birth, death, divine nature of Christ as settled in Council of Nicene serious. The general idea of God especially Christianity can be nauseating. I implore Shadeyinka and MaxInDHouse to spend time on ccel and jstor for they won't be running wild with unfathomable doctrines and believe contrary to the foundation of Christian bodies as a how.
It is one thing to be faithless, it is another to reject faith in God. One is passive the other is active. For one, you may not blame he who doesn't have faith much BUT he who rejects faith deserves chastisement!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure, that's why you relish the thought that your god will destroy all unbelievers. LoL
That is a lie!
1. Every human will die in this world (there is nothing special in everyone dieing: including Atheists)
2. My duty is to share the message of the free gift of God as per the salvation from the impending judgement
3. I am compelled NOT to impose or force my will of the gospel on those who actively reject the message.
4. It is impossible to speak about salvation without speaking about thr reality of the impending doom of those who reject the gospel. This isn't homophobia, it's the truth you don't want to hear about.
5. Since when did you take "Santa Claus" this seriously.

If I told you that I have instructed Santa Claus not to give you any Christmas gift ever again. How does your mature mind process this information? Will this be bigotry or bedtime stories!? Why then are you this hot about the God you claim is as best like the reality of Santa Claus? Your mental maturity is in question sir!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
The highlighted!
Angel means "messenger from God" so who sent this so called "angel"?

FOLYKAZE:

It about 10month now.. Wow! How time flies.

Remember a woman took care of that bill. Do not know her name, where she is from, or what she look like. I know she is an angel. Ènìyàn lá'sọ́ mí.

Schism everywhere..... Lol
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! You don't get to turn this around. A bigot is one who seeks the disenfranchisement of others simply because they are different, that doesn't apply to me but it does to you, shadeyinka and the rest of you who hope your god will destroy unbelievers and give you the earth.
If I told you that the new COVID-19 vaccine made in North Korea causes serious genetic mutation that causes a slow but excruciatingly painful death after 9
months of taking it, how has that made me a bigot.

What I seek is that you do not take this COVID-19 antivirus so that you will NOT experience the ultimate doom.

What I've always sought is that you LordReed and others like you will come to the knowlege of God and the salvation from the impending doom and calamity coming at resurrection of the dead.

The above you reject, you oppose, you actively preach against and now you turn to call me a bigot!?
When people reject the truth, they use all forms of slander.

Your labeling doesn't move me one bit. What you desire is that you remain in your ways and somehow the impending doom will not be a reality: continue!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2021
The highlighted belongs to a few people according to Jesus {Luke 12:32} but as for mankind in general God's promise to them says "i will swallow up death forever" Isaiah 25:8

So how come death means homecoming when God declared it as punishment for sin? Romans 5:12, 6:23 compare to Genesis 2:17

shadeyinka:

Homecoming is strange to you as you are prepared for unconsciousness! Here what the bible says:
2 Corinthians 5:8
"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.[/b]

It's not surprising that you are in agreement with atheists because you share the same father with them!

ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO it has not come to this yet, explain why Jesus burst into tears if death is something good! John 11:35 smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2021
The Son of man did come eating and drinking, but people say, ‘Look! A man who is a glutton and is given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works. Matthew 11:19

Of course you'll call them my friends as you're the one complicating issues for them, making no practical sense with what supposed to help them see the light!

Just imagine they're asking you questions regarding the pains and anguish people experience when their loved ones die, and your stupid answer is "death means homecoming" whereas God's word made it clear that death is divine punishment for sin {Genesis 2:17} even Jesus shed tears when his friend (Lazarus) died {John 11:35} and he himself trembled when he faced DEATH {Luke 22:42 compare to Hebrews 5:7} but you are now telling these innocent souls that "death is homecoming" when Jesus himself cried like a baby because of DEATH! embarassed
Do you think it makes any sense for Jesus to cry if Lazarus was going to some home at death or if he himself was going home at death?

Better humble yourself before Jehovah's Witnesses and learn the truth instead of all these blasphemy against God's word! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

shadeyinka:

Since you seem to always be in agreement with atheists, you're their family: sinple!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Tertullian. Lol! The blood of martyrs is the seed of the church.

You are a coward Shadeyinka. Go and die like your predecessors in faith.

What do you know Shadeyinka?

Grace and freewill is one of those pious fraud which papal reconcile between Dominicans and the Jesuits in 16th century. Lol

Please go and read more sir
Now you desire my death?

Thank you, I am not afraid to die whenever it's my time however you don't even have that power (no body does except God permits it).

Grace (in this sense) is recieving enough strength to stand while a forced death is being imposed upon me. You think it is easy to watch your executioner with a knife or gun in his hands!? You think Stephen didn't experience the pain of stoning to death? Do you think the apostles and first century martyrs didn't experience pain at death? They only received grace to stand through their faith in God.

Did anyone of them commited suicide by any means? Did they ask other Christians to kill them so that they can be in paradise? It took your kind of people to advance themselves as willing murderers and executioners who took relish in inventing new methods of murder against people who preached about heaven and hell.

It is you who have the fear of death. There is always this question: what if...?. You think you have a plan B! Of course, you justify your position by saying "God should have come down physically with one leg on the earth and the other on the moon saying "I am God.. worship me.. ", maybe you'd have believed. You think, ".. I'm not the only one going to be in hell". How are sure sure that some people will not be in solitary confinement? LOL!!

You are the one who is afraid of death. Your pride is driving you to your doom, use your Intellect to bring it under control! It's still not too late for you except you truely have an answer.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The Son of man did come eating and drinking, but people say, ‘Look! A man who is a glutton and is given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works. Matthew 11:19

Of course you'll call them my friends as you're the one complicating issues for them, making no practical sense with what supposed to help them see the light!

Just imagine they're asking you questions regarding the pains and anguish people experience when their loved ones die, and your stupid answer is "death means homecoming" whereas God's word made it clear that death is divine punishment for sin {Genesis 2:17} even Jesus shed tears when his friend (Lazarus) died {John 11:35} and he himself trembled when he faced DEATH {Luke 22:42 compare to Hebrews 5:7} but you are now telling these innocent souls that "death is homecoming" when Jesus himself cried like a baby because of DEATH! embarassed
Do you think it makes any sense for Jesus to cry if Lazarus was going to some home at death or if he himself was going home at death?

Better humble yourself before Jehovah's Witnesses and learn the truth instead of all these blasphemy against God's word! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

Is death of a believer evil?

For people who think that God is EVIL for allowing death, you take their side in agreement. SMH!

Phil 1:21
"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."

How can death be evil if it is a gain to me.

Death is Homecoming for God's own people. Is that a lie I've spoken?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted belongs to a few people according to Jesus {Luke 12:32} but as for mankind in general God's promise to them says "i will swallow up death forever" Isaiah 25:8

So how come death means homecoming when God declared it as punishment for sin? Romans 5:12, 6:23 compare to Genesis 2:17

ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO it has not come to this yet, explain why Jesus burst into tears if death is something good! John 11:35 smiley
When satan has taken up a person completely, its not a surprise.

"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

Since just like Atheists, your best hope at death is annihilation: another Evidence you share the same father!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka:

Is death of a believer evil?
If it's not evil Jesus won't CRY when his friend Lazarus died, neither would he sweat profusely when he was about to face DEATH.
So death is evil whether for believer or unbeliever!

For people who think that God is EVIL for allowing death, you take their side in agreement.

This is not about taking sides, they don't know why God permits death so if you're not competent enough to help them grasp it don't complicate issues for them!

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." How can death be evil if it is a gain to me.
Paul has committed lots of evil before he became a Christian {Act 7:58, 22:4; 1Corinthians 15:9} so Jesus told Paul that he will suffer to pay for all the persecution he made his brothers go through {Act 9:16} so Paul beleive that since he has done so much in the assignment Jesus gave him death would help him to escape more punishment {2Corinthians 11:22-27} at least he will go and rest until Jesus come to resurrect all born again Christians.
So he wasn't talking about some homecoming at death but an escape from the punishment he's facing and that he will continue to face till he breathe his last!

Death is Homecoming for God's own people. Is that a lie I've spoken?

You were misinformed by Churchgoer pastors who often say "God giveth and taketh" when people died.
So i won't call you a liar, all you need to do is humbly learn the truth so as to become fully competent and completely equipped to handle God's word! 2Timothy 2:15, 3:16-17

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Those born again Christians were talking about what Jesus promised them after their earthly course. But as for DEATH IT IS EVIL!
That's what brought tears out of Jesus' eyes! John 11:35
The atheists you're chatting with weren't even talking about born again Christians rather they're lamenting on the untimely death of billions of people who have died in the past. So in what way does the hope of born again Christians correlates with their quest?
That's why you're complicating things for them.
They will continue to mock you with thought provoking questions as they've discovered several loopholes in your analysis!
They've tried the same with me but discovered their problems began with wrong information they got from misinformed Churchgoers. So they don't engage me out of fear that if they should continue listening they may end up becoming JWs. And that's what they don't want! smiley

shadeyinka:

When satan has taken up a person completely, its not a surprise.
"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.
Since just like Atheists, your best hope at death is annihilation: another Evidence you share the same father!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2021
shadeyinka:

It is one thing to be faithless, it is another to reject faith in God. One is passive the other is active. For one, you may not blame he who doesn't have faith much BUT he who rejects faith deserves chastisement!

Is that what your pastor taught you or your thought?

Faith is said to be a gift from God, that is it cannot attained through natural means but through supernatural interventions and divine grace, how can atheists who view the world through natural means have faith when God has not graced him that benefit. Atheists only reject what you and larger Christian folks presented, not God interventions.

It is good you are accepting agnostics who are faithless should not be blame. I can also argue that atheists too shouldn't be blamed, maybe you, MaxInDHouse and the entire christian folks should. Why?

Will is an illusion. It is entirely controlled by God, and as such cannot be free. As the philosopher stated, "free is cause of itself". Therefore, whatever is moved by another is not free. According to the bible, God controls our will;
Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Therefore, the rejection of God existence is firstly, deprivation of atheists divine grace and gift ; secondly, it is God owns doing as he totalling control will, been the first cause of will.

God wired the heart of Pharaoh and turned around to punish Pharaoh, his subjects and kill innocent children who contribute nothing to Pharaoh decisions. Meanwhile God hardwired him himself. Same applies to atheists. The circus doesn't make sense.

Forget about chastisement, reading that from you and MaxInDHouse present you guys as poor thinkers... Everything shall be chastised. Go and read your Bible and orthodox tradition, with that, you would have come across Apocatastasis and Colossians 1:17-20.

Apocatastasis, an idea started by Origen and popularized by St. Gregory of Nyssa postulate that hell punishment is practically more gold refinement which is burn to remove dross from it. It is not entirely a punishment all by itself but a process of refining and returning everything to holy Glories, peace and cooperation with God.

Lamentations 3:31 For the LORD will not cast off for ever:
3:32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
3:33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Reading further 1 Corinthians 15:28, you would find Paul state there is an end to evil, the act not the actor. When God is all in all, evil would be removed like dross from gold in the furnace, not the actor gangan.

Meanwhile, this idea was shot down with the famous anathemas pronounced at the Council of Constantinople in 543CE and church sold some nonsensical chastisement of sinners to you. Go and read bro.

I shouldn't be in position showing you all these. Make findings by yourself and the truth shall set you free.

Peace and bye
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted! Angel means "messenger from God" so who sent this so called "angel"?

Lol
Good you know that.

No matter how old you are, your posts portrays you are feeble minded.
How far?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2021
So if you agree that angels are messengers sent by God, what do you now think about the one who sent that so called angel to RESCUE you? smiley

FOLYKAZE:

Lol
Good you know that.
No matter how old you are, your posts portrays you are feeble minded.
How far?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So if you agree that angels are messengers sent by God, what do you now think about the one who sent that so called angel to RESCUE you? smiley

Angel mean God messenger! Hahahahahaha.

See brain work
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Dp
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Forget about chastisement, reading that from you and MaxInDHouse present you guys as poor thinkers... Everything shall be chastised. Go and read your Bible and orthodox tradition, with that, you would have come across Apocatastasis and Colossians 1:17-20.

My own God never talked about chastisement for unbelievers, don't merge me with a Churchgoer.
If you want to chat with me i'm ever ready, i will not judge you, rather it's your own conscience that will demand to know what my God says about those who refuses to do what will benefit them and their neighbours! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My own God never talked about chastisement for unbelievers, don't merge me with a Churchgoer.
If you want to chat with me i'm ever ready, i will not judge you, rather it's your own conscience that will demand to know what my God says about those who refuses to do what will benefit them and their neighbours! smiley

Dem won tell is stories wey we never hear before! Lololol

Oya dey talk
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Angel mean God messenger! Hahahahahaha.
See brain work

I didn't put this in your heart nah!

I know she is an angel

So can you explain what you meant by that statement? undecided
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Those born again Christians were talking about what Jesus promised them after their earthly course. But as for DEATH IT IS EVIL!
That's what brought tears out of Jesus' eyes! John 11:35
The atheists you're chatting with weren't even talking about born again Christians rather they're lamenting on the untimely death of billions of people who have died in the past. So in what way does the hope of born again Christians correlates with their quest?
That's why you're complicating things for them.
They will continue to mock you with thought provoking questions as they've discovered several loopholes in your analysis!
They've tried the same with me but discovered their problems began with wrong information they got from misinformed Churchgoers. So they don't engage me out of fear that if they should continue listening they may end up becoming JWs. And that's what they don't want! smiley

No one as described the process of death as pleasant but death itself is homecoming. Death is unconsciousness only by Atheists and JW's.

You both share the same father and source. QED!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Dem won tell is stories wey we never hear before! Lololol
Oya dey talk
What do you want to know about my own God?

I know you've been silenced in the past so don't feel shy or bad i'm not interested in insulting, abusing or cursing you just because we don't share the same line of thought.
Shadeyinka tried to engage me even when i tried to warn him that he will be hurt emotionally as i've noticed how egoistic he is but he kept pestering me until i agreed to engage him. Today he's running away from me, the only thing does now is quote or cite scriptures that has nothing to do with matters and the next thing he will say to ease his emotional pain is "Your father is Satan" Mark 3:22

But you can't say that because you don't even believe in the Bible so let's chat if you want to i'll make our discussion friendly, the same way i did with Shadeyinka! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I didn't put this in your heart nah!

So can you explain what you meant by that statement? undecided
Not a dolt like you

Bye abeg!

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What do you want to know about my own God?

I know you've been silenced in the past so don't feel shy or bad i'm not interested in insulting, abusing or cursing you just because we don't share the same line of thought.
Shadeyinka tried to engage me even when i tried to warn him that he will be hurt emotionally as i've noticed how egoistic he is but he kept pestering me until i agreed to engage him. Today he's running away from me, the only thing does now is quote or cite scriptures that has nothing to do with matters and the next thing he will say to ease his emotional pain is "Your father is Satan" Mark 3:22

But you can't say that because you don't even believe in the Bible so let's chat if you want to i'll make our discussion friendly, the same way i did with Shadeyinka! smiley

Your God, Shadeyinka God, Catholic God are not same?

Hahahahaha....

Abeg bye bye
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2021
You can run Shadeyinka but you can't hide!

You've been saying the same thing over and over simply because you can't explain why Jesus the founder of Christianity cried like a baby because of DEATH.
Instead of running from pillar to post why not address that first? smiley

shadeyinka2:

No one as described the process of death as pleasant but death itself is homecoming. Death is unconsciousness only by Atheists and JW's.
You both share the same father and source. QED!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
I know you are scared of the truth, i just want Shadeyinka to see the fulfilment of Isaiah 54:17
So farewell my friend! smiley

FOLYKAZE:

Your God, Shadeyinka God, Catholic God are not same? Hahahahaha....
Abeg bye bye
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Is that what your pastor taught you or your thought?
It's the truth you despise!

FOLYKAZE:

Faith is said to be a gift from God, that is it cannot attained through natural means but through supernatural interventions and divine grace, how can atheists who view the world through natural means have faith when God has not graced him that benefit. Atheists only reject what you and larger Christian folks presented, not God interventions.

It is good you are accepting agnostics who are faithless should not be blame. I can also argue that atheists too shouldn't be blamed, maybe you, MaxInDHouse and the entire christian folks should. Why?
If faith is purely a gift, then the scripture below is meaningless

Mar 11:22
"And Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God."

1Tim 5:12
"Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith."

I didn't say agnostics don't have a portion of their blame, the point is that their chastisement cannot be like those who REJECTED the notion of God.

FOLYKAZE:

Will is an illusion. It is entirely controlled by God, and as such cannot be free. As the philosopher stated, "free is cause of itself". Therefore, whatever is moved by another is not free. According to the bible, God controls our will;
Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Therefore, the rejection of God existence is firstly, deprivation of atheists divine grace and gift ; secondly, it is God owns doing as he totalling control will, been the first cause of will.

God wired the heart of Pharaoh and turned around to punish Pharaoh, his subjects and kill innocent children who contribute nothing to Pharaoh decisions. Meanwhile God hardwired him himself. Same applies to atheists. The circus doesn't make sense.
Why then is it a WILL and not CONSTRAINTS?

Your will is the your expression of your DESIRE. It is free for you to express.

Do you truely believe that your WILL constrained by God?

Why then is their judgement of the expression of your Will?

FOLYKAZE:

Apocatastasis, an idea started by Origen and popularized by St. Gregory of Nyssa postulate that hell punishment is practically more gold refinement which is burn to remove dross from it. It is not entirely a punishment all by itself but a process of refining and returning everything to holy Glories, peace and cooperation with God.

Lamentations 3:31 For the LORD will not cast off for ever:
3:32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
3:33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Reading further 1 Corinthians 15:28, you would find Paul state there is an end to evil, the act not the actor. When God is all in all, evil would be removed like dross from gold in the furnace, not the actor gangan.

Meanwhile, this idea was shot down with the famous anathemas pronounced at the Council of Constantinople in 543CE and church sold some nonsensical chastisement of sinners to you. Go and read bro.

I shouldn't be in position showing you all these. Make findings by yourself and the truth shall set you free.

Peace and bye
See you quoting men you don't even believe in like your justifications depend on it. LOL!
I guess those are the ideas that helped you to throw away any iota of faith that used to be inside you.

If God truely exist and God is Just, should he punish rapists, murderers and others who manage to escape justice on earth?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2021
They are running away from the true Christian that intervened in their discussion with you, they would have continue chatting but with a real Christian around they can't help it but to run away.

Imagine someone publicly said an angel came to rescue him but the same person doesn't want to talk about God, so who sent the so called angel?

That's why he's running away!

So don't think most people running away from us does so because we've come to hurt them but it's the light they don't want! John 3:19

Come and learn how to beat the intelligence of unbelievers from the true Christians "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

shadeyinka2:

It's the truth you despise!
If faith is purely a gift, then the scripture below is meaningless
Mar 11:22
"And Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God."

1Tim 5:12
"Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith."

I didn't say agnostics don't have a portion of their blame, the point is that their chastisement cannot be like those who REJECTED the notion of God.
Why then is it a WILL and not CONSTRAINTS?
Your will is the your expression of your DESIRE. It is free for you to express.
Do you truely believe that your WILL constrained by God?
Why then is their judgement of the expression of your Will?
See you quoting men you don't even believe in like your justifications depend on it. LOL!
I guess those are the ideas that helped you to throw away any iota of faith that used to be inside you.
If God truely exist and God is Just, should he punish rapists, murderers and others who manage to escape justice on earth?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka2: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can run Shadeyinka but you can't hide!

You've been saying the same thing over and over simply because you can't explain why Jesus the founder of Christianity cried like a baby because of DEATH.
Instead of running from pillar to post why not address that first? smiley

Your own angel micheal was afraid of death, so he cried like a baby!?

Look at what my own Jesus did and said:

Mat 26:38-39
"Then said he to them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even to death: tarry you here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will."

What Cup? Death or the process accompanying death? This include the physical pain of crucifixion, the spiritual dirtiness of carrying the sin of the whole world, the though of the Father "forsaking" the Son on the cross, etc

Since you do not know, my Jesus released his spirit at death

Luk 23:46
"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into your hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. "

My own Jesus was in control, not even death. I can understand why your own Jesus was crying like a baby because of fear of dying.

My own Jesus speaking to us his disciples gave the instruction below
Luk 12:4
"And I say to you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do."

If the Master Himself said this, He was a perfect example to be followed.

Please, we don't serve the same Jesus. Yours is the cry-cry Jesus: my Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. Through whom all things INCLUDING death was made.

Disgusting thoughts from one who claims to witness for God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! / For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist / Who Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.