Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38900 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by anthonyuncle(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2021
i feel op is unaware some things here.

no one can visit another person to eat twice a day for two years without contributing anything.

there might be something unpleasant that the sister noticed in the rich guy that nobody in the family is aware of.

the sister is not a fool, she knows what she is doing.

some persons only analyze the present, some look at potentials.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Obason22(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.
u be goat, are u not broke even far to compare with d guy u tag broke, now he have no job u want to jump from pillar to Post, cos u saw who u don't no how he started life, that is how u people end up being a baby mama, tell ur sister to marry davido

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by dockeyoloye111: 8:55pm On May 05, 2021
Most times our predictions can be wrong...God forbid, if your sister got married to the rich dude and everything turns out to the other side... What will she do?Talk to her...She knows the reasons why she is waiting for the guy.I joined nairaland because of your write-up.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Ajimusty2: 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
As a man see the nonsense u are posting.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by babtoundey(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2021
Wait until the new guy you praise to high heaven becomes broke and loses everything you think he posseses few years after he is married to your sister while the one you tagged broke today bounces back to life and gain all he has lost in manifolds. By then you will know you don't judge the future of a person by providential and momentary misfortunes.

And I'm very certain you and your sisters were leaching on the same guy you now termed a parasite when he was loaded. Prosperity will judge you.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by habakukjss3: 8:59pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

You are just insensitive to your sister's feelings. You are a very selfish and greedy person. Because her guy is down now, your sister should abandon him?
What if the new guy lose his job and go down too in no distance time? What will be his fate.

At times, think like a man, what goes around comes around.
He may rise tomorrow and make life beautiful for ur sister n your family.

Try be on their shoes, same fate can visit you tomorrow.

Let your sister make her choice, don't compel her or think she doesn't know what she is doing.

Let them be and face your business

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Oladoyinipede: 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
The way people jump on issues without taking their time to really understand the main points is worrisome.

The op's main point is that her sister's boyfriend has been feeding off her for TWO YEARS WITHOUT MAKING ANY ATTEMPT TO FIND ANY FORM OF EMPLOYMENT,NO MATTER HOW MENIAL.

For an able bodied man to be CONSTANTLY FEEDING OFF A WOMAN HE HAS NOT MARRIED AS WIFE FOR TWO YEARS only underscores one thing;HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.He lacks Dignity!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

What if the new guy also loses his good job?
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Heavensent01(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
you be mumu, don't let me pray that the new guy will lose his job too then your sister will have two broke guys that will be eating two times in your house

if you dey collect what your sister is collecting even you might not want to leave the broke guy, some sexual stratification give some lady happiness than money grin

go and find your own dangote and leave ya sister

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Hoodyrich(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
I believe you are the actual victim they ain't any sister but still you would get my response.

Well life is beautiful.Now you gotta make your own life beautiful whatever suits you,without exemption of consequences for any wrong decision you make.PEACE
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by isan(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
You are your family are gold diggers , let the young girl make her own decisions she not your cash cow
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by akajos4real: 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
You are the biggest fool I have seen. Is this actually about your sister's welfare or you wanting to be a PARASITE using your sister as the BAIT.
Go get a Life and allow your sister make her decisions. Abi you nor dey go find woman to marry?
Idiot, All that glitters is not GOLD. If your yardstick for Marriage is money, you are empty and a very Big Fool.

Not to worry, the so called broke guy will one day FEED you because I know you are an IDIOT and an Agbaya.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Obason22(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
Such post mostly comes from runs girls or baby mama, if not a reasonable humanbeing cannot wake up and type nonsense. Broke guy, can't u see how stupid u are.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Illuminatiship(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

if you want your sister's happiness leave her with the broke guy time shall tell if they're meant to be. Alaafin of ekpoma has said his own
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by omoyeni37: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
awulio:
I’m a female but I really despise girls like you. When the guy had a job was he a parasite? Did u help your sister when he had a job? If he helped her then it’s obvious why your sister loves him and is sticking with him....if the second guy goes broke will you also call him a parasite? I hope ur sister doesn’t listen to u. Madam go work and stop searching for a man to take care of u and ur family
God bless you maam

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by fkj950ax(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

She will pressure her sister to find another employed rich guy.

She must have been a love-vendor in her previous life
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by weirdholla(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2021
Ebiblike say you self dey jobless, na now i just think am say, you self no tell which job you dey do

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by sisisioge: 9:10pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swearit, the first paragraph is a real standup comedy material. Very funny. Bikoleave love birds alone o....let your sister lay her bed by herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Legend44(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2021
How can one be eating twice a day for two year without contributing. U sef think am na.
Oladoyinipede:
The way people jump on issues without taking their time to really understand the main points is worrisome.

The op's main point is that her sister's boyfriend has been feeding off her for TWO YEARS WITHOUT MAKING ANY ATTEMPT TO FIND ANY FORM OF EMPLOYMENT,NO MATTER HOW MENIAL.

For an able bodied man to be CONSTANTLY FEEDING OFF A WOMAN HE HAS NOT MARRIED AS WIFE FOR TWO YEARS only underscores one thing;HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.He lacks Dignity!!!
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Originalsly: 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

Just curious..... before Broke Guy lost his job ... did you all like him? If yes... what about him you all liked but now you no longer like? Didn't you all like him like you like the New Guy? ... and is it you all like him... or is it you?
As I see it .... you like the new guy. You are writing out of fear ... fear that if your sister does not accept the guy then you will not have access to him nor his fortune. If she does... then you will be the happiest person on earth... you will have alllll the time in the world to seduce him and carry on in private because after all.... you are the sister in law.... one big family under one roof.... you resuming living like a leech. You most likely have a reputation .... of sleeping with family members bf's ... and since you are showing interest in Mr New Guy... your sister has already seen the writing on the wall and is staying clear of him because of you. Mr Broke Guy is sucking your sister dry .... is it your portion of juice to suck has reduced? Do you work?.... do you have a bf? You said your piece to her ... exit right.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Achz(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2021
Just Negodu this miscreant calling someone broke guy.
Funny enough, same thing played out when I was dating my wife (got married last year September). My mom sponsored everything including the bride price and guess what now?
I'm now the most sought and respected Pikin plus in-law today.
LESSON
Marriage dey format person brain and behavior for good. Trust me, u gonna be responsible in all way.
No underate anybody and allow anyone that love his or her partner to marry whom they like.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Legend44(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
Op you already show that you're a potential golddigger, I'm sure your sister did not to complain to you that the broke guy is disturbing her happiness but wait do u want him to announce to you idiot and your stupid family that he's doing menial jobs and contributing for him to come eat twice a day for two year
orohbiro:

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
nuggarito:
You are probably the parasite in your sister's life, is there a crime for being broke, it's only a broke ass bitch that knows a broke ass nigga.

You better let your sister be, stupeed leeches that judge men from their pockets.

Avoid entitled beeches with no future ambition other than prying into people's life.

No puci ass nigga or useless vagina Id*iot should quote me.

Yet it's on this same nairaland a guy will bring the same topic and all of the boys will go, "drop that broke girl, she's a leech, she's not productive". So all males on this forum are broke. Wonderful. Unsurprising.

Just reverse the genders if you're in doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Keemsleek005(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

Thank you and the circle will keep going on. When the former guy was ok una like am but he's broke now, he's now a parasite. Some family sha, these is what i call family red flag.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Oladoyinipede: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Legend44:
How can one be eating twice a day for two year without contributing. U sef think am na.
It might be wrongful assumption on our part,to think that the op is not saying the whole truth.......She don talk her matter,our own suppose be to give am advice on top wetin SHE TALK.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by BRATISLAVA: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Oladoyinipede:

You're the first person reading this thread without gender bias. You will only get responses if the genders were reversed.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Tonyx5(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Ogun kill you, your sister and the guy.. mtcheeew
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by kushme: 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
pansophist:
Before you criticise him calling him broke, it would have made sense if you and your family helped by looking for a job for him, then if he refuses to perform, then you can have the moral audacity to call him names and assume he is of no good.

If your sister loves him, she would be more happier in his hands than someone that doesn't connect with her soul, and only satisfy her material needs. Topics like these demotivate men and makes women nothing but people who are only with a man for the good times, nothing more.

Nice talk there..
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by alizma: 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

Na devil go arrange your matter last last. According to you, the guy and your sister had been together for 4years but the guy lost his job 2years ago which means for the first 2years he was with job and you and your selfish family members knew about the relationship but allowed them to be. Just because he lost his job and you guys have secured another maga set to be drained, you have written the old guy off, you even go as far as saying he has no hope. Who are you people to write him off? And what efforts have you people made to help him get a job, or when did it become a crime to help your sister's fiance to get a job?
Like I said earlier, na devil go arrange una matter later

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by NwaliE01: 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Ode you just dey think like rat wey see delicious food in the trap.......

This are the way of thinking that's making Nigeria to move backward.....

What if the second guy later got broke or it can't happen ?......... Let her marry the one wey true love dey , if he didn't loose his job will you bring yaaa nonsense brain come here writing rubbish ?.....

This type of thinking always consume my energy........ Mad people everywhere......
As in bro. Ingrate everywhere. She has forgotten so soon how good the guy has been to them the past 2 years before loosing his job.
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by teniolaisaiah(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
Why u no give answer
SILENTandSMART2:

Mtchweeew...... Him no go dey spend and her sister go dey allow her to come her side when he's now broke ? Dey try think small small now.... This is just simple philosophical reasoning, it just require simple scientific questions.........

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Viking007(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Ode you just dey think like rat wey see delicious food in the trap.......

This are the way of thinking that's making Nigeria to move backward.....

What if the second guy later got broke or it can't happen ?......... Let her marry the one wey true love dey , if he didn't loose his job will you bring yaaa nonsense brain come here writing rubbish ?.....

This type of thinking always consume my energy........ Mad people everywhere......
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.