Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Family Problems About Remarrying - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Problems About Remarrying (78592 Views)

Battling spiritual family problems / Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying / Family Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2021
Bodyodour:
What is the essence of mourning for a long time? Oga,being a single parent is not easy. I will expect myself to mourn a little and move on. I expect her to do the same but I don't wish to die early. Lol

The mourning is important to be honest, losing a partner can be compared to losing a mother. It should shake you for a year or two before you can move on from it mentally.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
truthsayer009:

Madame I never quoted you remember? I was on my own jejely, I quoted someone else. God! Omo I have entered once chance today oh!

Oya sorry no vex, can I go in peace now?

You never quoted me but you quoted someone else to talk trash about me. I suppose you’re the victim now and I’m the one picking on you. Typical

Maybe I should have ignored you as usual. Like I usually ignore you when you don’t quote me directly but quote anyone talking with me to say stuff about me. I should have ignored as usual. You will still do it again.

Yes you can go in peace and stop misbehaving angry

5 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Ishilove: 5:09pm On May 12, 2021
Foodqueen:
That woman is time bomb waiting to explode.

I can't imagine the things she will make u do to your kids as time goes by.

Common 3 months.......u met on FB, visited her house, your kids slept over and now u are living lovers.

This won't end well.
As in ehn. Just three months! Some men sef

5 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On May 12, 2021
Richy4:

grin I'm simply pissed @ what OP was not doing.....
As for rising, I don't know how it will work out because I haven't died before embarassed.. but I will do something to register my displeasure should my wife attempt such.. It's way too early for that man to move on

Some of these things happen very fast sha. You know moments of weakness like this, could be one’s most vulnerable moments too. The babe quickly penetrate am. She had it all figured out if you ask me. OP sef no do well to enable am.

No rise abeg. Enjoy the other side when you reach there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Richy4(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2021
Bodyodour:
What is the essence of mourning for a long time? Oga,being a single parent is not easy. I will expect myself to mourn a little and move on. I expect her to do the same but I don't wish to die early. Lol

My brother, the essence is to treasure the little time both partners has spent together...Yes she's no longer there but replacing her within three months as if she's worth nothing but a perfume is disrespectful if you ask me...I understand too that people mourn in various ways.. But assuming revise was the case, That woman would have been called by the man's family members for questioning...

My brother, u don't need to be afraid of death...Nigeria is just one of the countries in the world whose citizens, infact majority were scared of death.... If an insurance agent mentioned something like funeral policies and cover, the person might sue..... No wonder insurance companies that specializes on funeral cover can never make it in Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2021
LadySarah:
I wonder how this thread would have turned out if Op was a woman.
3 mths.just 3mthsoo.Keep observing inugo until belle go show and you wont be able to extricate yourself.

Everyone is so lenient and sensible. After years of a husband's death, gan, any woman trying such go hearam.

4 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by descarado: 6:18pm On May 12, 2021
cococandy:

Exactly. I know why I said what I said.
As much as we love our spouses and they love us too, men can’t live without women. If a woman stresses herself to death for a man, he will replace her. The ones that really love you will wait a few years. But a few (very few of them) will stay unmarried for life like most widows do

@sanchez01, this is my observation nothing to do with Misandry or feminism.
My FIL lost his wife very early in marriage. That man refused to marry even when he was given an option for something people can buy with millions, he still refused. Said its dishonoured his late wife and he don't want to bring problem into his family.
He kept all her belongings intact till his first son married. His children adore him a lot.

8 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
descarado:

My FIL lost his wife very early in marriage. That man refused to marry even when he was given an option for something people can buy with millions, he still refused. Said its dishonoured his late wife and he don't want to bring problem into his family.
He kept all her belongings intact till his first son married. His children adore him a lot.
he’s really a special one

5 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Taal17: 6:55pm On May 12, 2021
family6644:

You have made a lot of sense, you have made me even more weak. More like she has refused to leave, I have discussed it amicably, she has pleaded that she will change, I should give her more time. Her apt is till there but she doesn't want to go back claiming she's in love with me and she can't stay away from me. I think I am in trouble, I don't feel right about this anymore

Kick her out
She is not your wife!!

What is it?

Do you even know where her husband is?
Who is she?
Is this how you developed relationship with your own wife?

If you need help get your family to kick her out before she traps you with a pregnancy
THINK OF YOUR KIDS , THEY JUST LOST THEIR MUM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by descarado: 7:16pm On May 12, 2021
cococandy:
he’s really a special one
He is.

Haven't seen such before, honestly.
Some no dey reach 4 months.

In , the night after burial some don dey collect.

2 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2021
descarado:

omg grin
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
descarado:

He is.

Collect wetin? Change? grin
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by fannybaby(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2021
family6644:

You have made a lot of sense, you have made me even more weak. More like she has refused to leave, I have discussed it amicably, she has pleaded that she will change, I should give her more time. Her apt is till there but she doesn't want to go back claiming she's in love with me and she can't stay away from me. I think I am in trouble, I don't feel right about this anymore

Haaaaaaa shocked. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2021
I honestly just wanted to end the argument because I don't have the strength. I simply stated my observations about your responses every time a *male* creates a thread & you went ballistic about it. I even narrated my personal experience but it flew over your head.

You called me misogynist many times in the convo, maybe to rile me up or something but that didn't work. Why would I be so worried about what a stranger thinks of me online?

I will say what I want to say & when I want to say it, It's called freedom of speech.

cococandy:

You never quoted me but you quoted someone else to talk trash about me. I suppose you’re the victim now and I’m the one picking on you. Typical

Maybe I should have ignored you as usual. Like I usually ignore you when you don’t quote me directly but quote anyone talking with me to say stuff about me. I should have ignored as usual. You will still do it again.

Yes you can go in peace and stop misbehaving angry
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
Oga you can’t look for my trouble and act like I’m the one who wronged you by responding.
You’re stating your observation. Cool. So am I.
truthsayer009:
I honestly just wanted to end the argument because I don't have the strength. I simply stated my observations about your responses every time a *male* creates a thread & you went ballistic about it. I even narrated my personal experience but it flew over your head.

You called me misogynist many times in the convo, maybe to rile me up or something but that didn't work. Why would I be so worried about what a stranger thinks of me online?

I will say what I want to say & when I want to say it, It's called freedom of speech.

3 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by armyofone(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2021
Op
You guys are managing well. Keep it that way until the children are older and the last one is off to college before you think of marriage. She can wait for you if she loves you and continue raising her own children.
You guys will meet again after children rearing years.

You don't need marriage at this time. So keep away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by armyofone(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2021
They don't waste time undecided it is part of being one way thinkers. I mean focus on what is important - the little children - now drama is about to start. Time he should be showering love on his kids, he want to use it for relationship wahala...men!
Nothing like focusing on the emotional and mental health of your children after their mother passed - but no "the children are happy " as an excuses to lay.

descarado:

He is.

4 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by descarado: 5:21am On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Collect wetin? Change? grin
Naughty girl cheesy
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by pattybf(f): 8:39am On May 13, 2021
ezugegere:
Just 3 months after your wife's demise and your penis can penetrate another woman? You be strong man o! I'm afraid to say that you never loved your wife neither do you have any respect for her.
Oga be careful before you harm yourself o!
Imagine if a woman did this! Won't we call her witch?

They will also say she planned with the man to kill her husband.

Just 3 months! I pray he gets sense n ends this nonsense with this desperado now before it's late.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Asapchris(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2021
Brother it even better to stay alone with your kids than to bring another woman to come and govern them because very soon she will turn them to slaves and protect her own children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by pmc01(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2021
You both should see a therapist.
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by friendl: 6:42pm On May 13, 2021
It is well
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Puhrs: 6:42pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
Nigerian episode of Evil Stepmom loading on Investigation Discovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Mrkumareze(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Op, you get no regards for your late wife and family. Just 3 months you are already having another woman, don't u have conscience ?please flush that woman now, the earlier the better..

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Shokoloko(f): 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Only three months!

Only three months!

Only three months!

Only three months!

Only three months!

2 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by 79733139(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
It's too early. Let her move out and get yourself together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by sofiscatedmoron: 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Did you Bleep her?
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by VIkKTOH(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Who else didn't read the full story but just decided to comment please we have a meeting.....and and a new member please welcome me.... grin grin grin
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by OsusHunter: 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Foodqueen:
That woman is time bomb waiting to explode.

I can't imagine the things she will make u do to your kids as time goes by.

Common 3 months.......u met on FB, visited her house, your kids slept over and now u are living lovers.

This won't end well.
Live-in and not living...
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by hardeyincah(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2021
The real truth of he matter

The OP Don nack the babe under twelve days like 50 times

He's tired and wAnna send the babe away

No way

For better for worse

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.