Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Family Problems About Remarrying - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Problems About Remarrying (78626 Views)

Battling spiritual family problems / Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying / Family Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Jorge91: 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:
I need serious advise from experienced nairalanders, please forgive my lengthy message because it requires detailed explanations.

I lost my wife exactly 3 months ago, 4 years of relationship and 13 years of marriage with her before she passed on, she left behind 3kids, 13yr old girl 7yr and 3yr old boys. I understand marriages are full of their challenges but we have been through the journey and we came out victorious having a loving and happy home, a union other partners appreciates.

My late wife was so organized and we trainned my kids to be independent while she travels on local business trips. So I just needed to continue our family habit of buying and stocking everything at home while they manage themselves with the help of an older maid who has been part of the family for many years, in short, we are faring quite well as I continue to mourn my wife and carry on with life.

Here is the problem, from a lot of condolence messages coming in on my Facebook, I had the chance to reply some of them 2weeks ago, I met this single mother of two who invited my kids to her daughter's birthday party, i was reluctant but she said it is time to start taking the kids out since they are yet to resume school, exactly what they needed at that point was the usual outing which has been missing for a while since their mother's sickness and after her demise, approx 6months in total. She said it's not a loud party that she needed only my kids for the small sitting room party.

I decided, went to the party with the kids, it was fun for the kids, I have not seen them happy like that in a long while, it made me happy too, they fell in love with the two sisters and their mother all like a miracle, my little 3year old boy started calling her mommy, others follow and it all seem like a family reunion. We left late at night with her girls asking that they meet again the next day which was a Sunday. To cut it short, my kids and hers agreed to meet the next day except for me. To be honest, the lady is a nice and lovely person to be with, she's a realtor who can work from home, she's real and beautiful, she has been a single mother for 4yrs after her husband travelled out and abandoned them to marry another woman, that's according to her.

She called me that her kids could not allow her rest, they said if we can't come, she should bring them to our house, I mildly rejected but i was persuaded by my daughter and my first son to have them around, I could see that they have bonded quite well, I want my kids to be happy too, that's what I have always wanted for them so I agreed and gave them our address. To cut the story short, I find it impossible to separate the two families that has come together to become one, when they were leaving back to their house my kids pleaded with me to allow them go with mommy to her house, I understand that is real because she's lovely with kids. I had the confidence to trust my kids with someone for the first time in my life. They didn't want to come back, I had to go and pick them up the next day, all of them made sure they came back home with me, we started living together as a family and everyone was enjoying it.

It became an automatic affair with her, I was worried about it been too early, I had to involve few of my friends to seek opinions, some were happy that i could get a good mother for my kids this soon, others asked me to stop the family union and give it a little time to study her character. I suggested some space but she felt very bad, she thinks I am sending them away. I had to allow them stay while I use the opportunity to observe the new found love and family.

12days after, I realize that in a bid to reorganize me and help me to move ahead in life, she totally disregards anything that concerns my late wife whom I still hold dear to my heart, same as my daughter and my adopted daughter, I don't like to address her as a maid. We loved and cherished my late wife, everything she introduced seems to be strange to the norms of the family. If I try to raise my concerns for her to adjust, she will simply tell me that the dead is dead and I should just forget everything about her including whatever she stood for as a mother and wife.

If I try to talk some senses into her to make her understand that brooding over the dead is different from honouring and respecting the deseased, she gets really angry claiming I am comparing her with a dead person. Whatever she discovers as our way of doing things in the family she disregards it and replaces it with her own way without minding how we feel as a family or how easy or difficult it is for us to adjust.

It looks like we are the only ones tolerating and accommodating them here, I have tried with no avail to stop her from insulting the memory of my late wife. I discussed with each and everyone at home, they all wish I could perform a miracle to have them leave because no one can tolerate the mother and kids anymore, I am equally fed up myself and willing to take a break.

I have a friend who is aware of my problems with her, he told me that I am the problem here, he said it will be hard for any woman to fit into our family way of doing things and it will be difficult for us to cope with a different way of life introduced by another woman.

I hope I can get one or two advices that could help. I am quite confused

how do u want your wife’s family to look at u, barely 3 months u have moved on
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by wallarwallar(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:
I need serious advise from experienced nairalanders, please forgive my lengthy message because it requires detailed explanations.

I lost my wife exactly 3 months ago, 4 years of relationship and 13 years of marriage with her before she passed on, she left behind 3kids, 13yr old girl 7yr and 3yr old boys. I understand marriages are full of their challenges but we have been through the journey and we came out victorious having a loving and happy home, a union other partners appreciates.

My late wife was so organized and we trainned my kids to be independent while she travels on local business trips. So I just needed to continue our family habit of buying and stocking everything at home while they manage themselves with the help of an older maid who has been part of the family for many years, in short, we are faring quite well as I continue to mourn my wife and carry on with life.

Here is the problem, from a lot of condolence messages coming in on my Facebook, I had the chance to reply some of them 2weeks ago, I met this single mother of two who invited my kids to her daughter's birthday party, i was reluctant but she said it is time to start taking the kids out since they are yet to resume school, exactly what they needed at that point was the usual outing which has been missing for a while since their mother's sickness and after her demise, approx 6months in total. She said it's not a loud party that she needed only my kids for the small sitting room party.

I decided, went to the party with the kids, it was fun for the kids, I have not seen them happy like that in a long while, it made me happy too, they fell in love with the two sisters and their mother all like a miracle, my little 3year old boy started calling her mommy, others follow and it all seem like a family reunion. We left late at night with her girls asking that they meet again the next day which was a Sunday. To cut it short, my kids and hers agreed to meet the next day except for me. To be honest, the lady is a nice and lovely person to be with, she's a realtor who can work from home, she's real and beautiful, she has been a single mother for 4yrs after her husband travelled out and abandoned them to marry another woman, that's according to her.

She called me that her kids could not allow her rest, they said if we can't come, she should bring them to our house, I mildly rejected but i was persuaded by my daughter and my first son to have them around, I could see that they have bonded quite well, I want my kids to be happy too, that's what I have always wanted for them so I agreed and gave them our address. To cut the story short, I find it impossible to separate the two families that has come together to become one, when they were leaving back to their house my kids pleaded with me to allow them go with mommy to her house, I understand that is real because she's lovely with kids. I had the confidence to trust my kids with someone for the first time in my life. They didn't want to come back, I had to go and pick them up the next day, all of them made sure they came back home with me, we started living together as a family and everyone was enjoying it.

It became an automatic affair with her, I was worried about it been too early, I had to involve few of my friends to seek opinions, some were happy that i could get a good mother for my kids this soon, others asked me to stop the family union and give it a little time to study her character. I suggested some space but she felt very bad, she thinks I am sending them away. I had to allow them stay while I use the opportunity to observe the new found love and family.

12days after, I realize that in a bid to reorganize me and help me to move ahead in life, she totally disregards anything that concerns my late wife whom I still hold dear to my heart, same as my daughter and my adopted daughter, I don't like to address her as a maid. We loved and cherished my late wife, everything she introduced seems to be strange to the norms of the family. If I try to raise my concerns for her to adjust, she will simply tell me that the dead is dead and I should just forget everything about her including whatever she stood for as a mother and wife.

If I try to talk some senses into her to make her understand that brooding over the dead is different from honouring and respecting the deseased, she gets really angry claiming I am comparing her with a dead person. Whatever she discovers as our way of doing things in the family she disregards it and replaces it with her own way without minding how we feel as a family or how easy or difficult it is for us to adjust.

It looks like we are the only ones tolerating and accommodating them here, I have tried with no avail to stop her from insulting the memory of my late wife. I discussed with each and everyone at home, they all wish I could perform a miracle to have them leave because no one can tolerate the mother and kids anymore, I am equally fed up myself and willing to take a break.

I have a friend who is aware of my problems with her, he told me that I am the problem here, he said it will be hard for any woman to fit into our family way of doing things and it will be difficult for us to cope with a different way of life introduced by another woman.

It is just to early for you to cohabit with another woman even me that like puna so much would never do such a thing no matter how the situation presented itself. Your wife will be ashamed of you. 3 months abi I no sabi read ni. Pls let that woman go back to her house with her kids and you can always take your kids to play once in a while not all the time and let the children understand why it has to be that way.. If u dont act fast ... May u not regret ur life in short time after 17years of peace and happiness

3 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by lasisi69(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
SUPERPACK:
If love is blind then marriage is an eye opener.
savage...
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
The truth here is that it is damn too early. From what you've written, you loved your wife so much and even in death you still find yourself holding onto her memories. Women in general loves to put their imprint on everything as quickly as possible, from the women's perspective, if she does not make you forget about your dead wife then she will never win your heart and she does not want to settle for second place.

Now listen, she has a very valid concern but foundation is key to any relationship. You need to sit her down and really communicate, set some ground rules. Forget the needs of the kids for just a minute, WHAT DO YOU NEED? In situations like this one, it is okay to be honest, it is okay to let it all out and everyone knows where they stand than to stick to what you know is doomed to fail. She can be nice and caring to your kids but do you know what they call initial gra gra? Women, especially those who are divorcee or widows will often hide their true colors till they've cemented a place in the home either through marriage or childbirth.

The ball is still in your court, if you truly love this woman and do not see her as just a temporarily replacement or nanny for your kids then you must open up to her, find a way to get what you want without dismissing what she wants. Be a step or two ahead of her by losing the little stuff in order to win the big ones. Remember she's risking just as much as you, so be fair in your dealings with her; don't only think about right now but 5, 10, 20 years from now, do you truly know enough about her? A good mom is not necessarily a good wife and a good wife is not necessarily a good mom, balance the equation!

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Vivian16: 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
Oga man up and separate her and her kids from your family that woman is desperate, for now she should stay away from you and your family don't fall for the cheap prank that your children have bonded with hers children will always be children you are the one that will make the right choice for them now and protect them, yes they need a mother figure but not in a hurry.
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by archangel1(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
My advice. First thing. Check her background. Do a thorough and independent scrutiny to ascertaining what made her husband to leave her and the children. Don't depend on what she told you. The result will give you clue on what to do next.

2 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by queenfav(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2021
Women see why it's bad to kill yourself over any man? Just 3 months after your wife died,you have replaced her and the new woman is even living in your home,touching your late wife's stuffs and all.If it were a woman that moved on after 3 months, you will hear reactions! It's indeed a man's world.

7 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by ihedioramma: 7:00pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=family6644 post=101528453]I need serious advise from experienced nairalanders, please forgive my lengthy message because it requires detailed explanations.

. IF you love your kids let the woman&kids go .
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2021
Its just too early to start this man, she has been without a man for years like she said, so nothing should stop her from giving u atleqst few more month to pull ur self together and access her. I just hope u ain't blinded by love, for the sake of those kids pls and pls she needs to leave the house with her kids for the main time.

I no wan hear the story of "The wicked step mother" in future abeg. Take a chill pill coz ur wife's memory is still fresh. Honour her abeg.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by tellwisdom: 7:01pm On May 13, 2021
I’m interested in the new NORM this man is talking about. Wetin e be??
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by VIkKTOH(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
Lol ��� lazy youth you don't want to read
zudozz:
Oga u no fit summarize ur marital problems in 2 paragraphs?

Sometimes I wonder whether people actual read d kind of epistle some of u put here 4 others to read.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by humilitypays(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
As for me, Op you don't need another wife. You have 3 kids, you have a dependable maid or domestic staff, what else do you need a wife for; sex You can get better sex with FWBs than with this new desperate live-in partner you forced yourself upon.

Your late wife deserve better Abeg. Just 3 months, that's disrespect to her.

You are supposed to spend like 5 years before thinking of remarrying again if at all you must remarry.

Wait till your last child is 16 or 18 before you jump into another marriage. That woman will do and undo.

Don't hurt the future of your kids by rushing into another marriage. Wait till they are adult please.

2 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Rushna27(f): 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! in 3 months u already have someone else in ur house, sir, pls all I will say is u shud consider d future happiness of d kids using ur present observation cos a wrong step mom is a big problem ooooo.... na ur kids go suffer am oooo.... pls tread carefully.......

2 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Afonjashapmouth: 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
You need to take a deep breath and really slow your role. Hurting yourself is one thing, damaging your kids is another. Imagine when she gains full custody and can do anything she wishes. I believe she is not just showing all yet, once she gets in your kids will suffer the most. Be really careful as she is really throwing your feelings and concerns into the trash can.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by beamed: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
Similar scenario played out with me just that our meeting was quite different from yours. Mention of my late wife unsettles her and I have come to learn how to maintain some sanity by making her know my stand. I'm careful when topics are brought up for discussions and I choose who to discuss anything about my late wife with which has helped me a lot. It's not easy to deal with women especially people passing through something similar to this. My late wife is an exact opposite to my current wife but I have gained control over the situation - It's not easy my man. The Lord will help you. Please study her more before you commit. I didn't have that opportunity before plunging into it. While you have to make compromises, never be less a man.
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
OP, 3 months is too short to start another relationship. You fell into the trap and snare of a manipulator. I called her a manipulator because she knew that the softest point of entry will be through your children and she used that without hesitation. No good and sensible woman will move with a man that just lost his wife that soon. Please send her away and give yourself some time to process and heal from your loss. For the sake of your children and the memory of your late wife, let her go. No, she is not good for your children. She is a snake.

4 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by jclassiq(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
She has been without a man for four years (or more..) -- she is lonely and desperate.

You lost your wife a few months back-- you are grieving and vulnerable.

Good luck sir. You're gonna need it.. Lots of it actually.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by rotile247(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:

You are right but I naturally will never see myself doing this, this is the reason for my long explanations, I find myself in the situation, I didn't plan for it or work it out. I never wanted it but note that my kids are involved but I guess now they can see for themselves

This makes it easy for you to ask for a space. Tell her you need time alone with your kids for proper healing process and you need to be firm. (It could be construed as being selfish or inconsiderate of her) You need to take you time to know her and her past marriage situation if that was the real truth as explained by her.

Many people have given very good advice up there. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 13, 2021
what konji can do, no dey finish grin 13 years of marriage memories washed away in 3 months cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Gilgil: 7:06pm On May 13, 2021
Red flags everywhere from day 1.

1. Why would a single mother arrange her children's birthday only for your kids? They don't have any other friends huh? Serious motive of entrapment and gentle emotional blackmail. And especially not minding that your wife just passed 3 months now? Come on.

2. Why would she interfere with the memory of your wife? Your wife's memory would always be in your heart till your last breath! That's how it is for every man that loves his wife. So it's a no go area just like a man's memory for his mother, dead or alive.

3. She is changing things without considering the status quo ante.

I don't even want to go on to list more red flags based in this story.

My take: Take the hard but best decision. Remove her from your family. If you don't, she will destroy you and your family.
Terminate the relationship, bring your mind up to face aittle conflict for a while and move on.

family6644:

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 13, 2021
queenfav:
Women see why it's bad to kill yourself over any man? Just 3 months after your wife died,you have replaced and the woman is even living in your home,touching your late wife's stuffs and all.If it were a woman that moved on after 3 months, you will hear reactions! It's indeed a man's world.
foolish women can't see this. The D is too sweet cheesy
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by BRATISLAVA: 7:07pm On May 13, 2021
GboyegaD:
Oga, in 12 days she's already acting like the boss. You might be able to cope but please think about the children. From your story, she seems desperate as well and that is not a good sign.

Forget all the stories about the new woman. She can't be more desperate than he is. He's trying to blame Eve, as usual. Even the children.

Just 3 months later and he's already in the dating business. Seems he's his own problem.

5 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by abokimallam: 7:07pm On May 13, 2021
My friend you are the problem. You are already in love and pretending to cherish the memories of your late wife,just after four months after she died.
Look,I am above 60 and I can bet you that you are jeopardizing the life of your children just because their mother is no more. That woman is a devil and she will destroy your children before you know and you will regret your life later. Why did you not make friends with a family of husband and wife, but you attached your self to a single mother? Do you know what made her husband to abandon her if she was a good wife?
Those children know nothing, but know that they are your only assets. If you ruin their lives because of that single mother, you will live a miserable life at your old age.
I have seen women who took advantage of the death of a wife to plant themselves to the widowers only to abandon the widowers at the time of their needs.
Please, please I beg of you, send that woman away from your house for the good of your children because she can poison them and useless them for life, because of your carefree attitude.
My advice to you. Bond with your children. Train and teach them.Love them with such love that the memories of their late mother would gradually fade. Let them grow up to a maturity level before you bring a new woman to your house ,at least when the last born must have been in university.
Those children will be the ones to take your hand and lead you when you are old and weak .A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by HEAVEN4444: 7:08pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:

Exactly the problem I am having, she doesn't seem to see anything sensible in my late wife values and teachings and this is making me to dislike her and she doesn't seem to know despite trying so hard to explain to her.
what tribe is she from and what is her date of birth. i want to do a spiritual reading on her. sounds like its your wifes spirit that has colonised another body and she is correcting her mistakes through that new body. hmmm
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by queenfav(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2021
Sanchez01:
You are not a serious person and never loved your late wife genuinely. I understand people grieve differently but moving on from someone you dated for 13 whole years before marriage says a lot about your person.

Single mothers aren't all bad buy most are walking time bombs. If she claimed her husband abandoned her, then find out why. It is crucial.

You clearly haven't healed from the previous relationship but you are already conflicted with a mother of two who doesn't regard the deeds of your late wife. I can assure you that your late wife's kids are almost on their way out of the house the moment she comes in.

You are better off alone for now. Heal properly first. If your kids want playmates or have fun, look for the nearest parks and take them there on weekends. If you can't do this, buy them distractions that could take their minds off the single mother's kids.

Who remarries in 3 months after their wife passes on when it is not Kanayo O. Kanayo in Nollywood films?
gbam!See this life eh..May God help women,myself inclusive.That a man you lived with,made sacrifices for and have kids with can welcome another woman into your home after just 3 months of his wife's demise tells a lot about how he loved her (or not).Make we women shine eyes o.Most of these men love just with their lips.This man clearly has no love and respect for his Wife and her memory.She hasn't been buried for long,oga and his d*** has moved on to the next available woman.I fear who no fear some men!

6 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by phorget(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2021
If I were to be the op then I wouldn't consider marrying at all!!
What else does he want from such relationship other than trouble. He has for himself beautiful kids from the deceased wife and there is also an understanding adopted daughter to help with the kids so I wonder why the op would be so eager to invite troubles into already settled home.
OP should please discard the strange woman so as to focus on giving the best to his kids and to avoid any external strange influence.
The strange woman sounds and acted more like a desperado who's looking for a way of escape and such a woman would do everything to break a settled home.
If she is such a nice woman then why would her husband abandon her for another woman even abandoned the kids too o.
I know her type and all what they represent is nothing but trouble.

1 Like

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Lastmankc(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2021
Men with konji?if it's a woman now,you will see how the kinsmen we victimize her telling her that she's the one that killed her husband.Make your prick no kill you shall.

3 Likes

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by seniormallam(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2021
I watch my mum pounding yam and hurriedly going to market to buy veggies to make soup for our church pastor, and the pastor won't fail to visit us at least once a week, and my mum made sure he get pounded yam always, she uses her old age to be pounding yam for the pastor, just 1 year after her death, the so called pastor called me to tell me he has a package (woman) for my Dad, I felt like squeezing his neck immediately, especially when I remember how mum used to make sure this werey pastor get well fed, such a stupid glutton idiotic human being, we that you will still be seeing the pains of loosing our mum in our eyes.........3 months and you can dick another woman? Even if na dog die you never suppose buy another dog in 3 months, how do you think her family will feel?.....abi na you kill her ni?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2021
You're dealing with a desperate woman and need to send her away asap... It will be easier if you haven't slept with her...

Just let her know you can never lover anyone aside your wife and you might need space to think deep.

But seriously, I understand you can't cope cos you have to yank grin

Keep your D somewhere for now for the sake of your kids
Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by koyyess: 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
You just lost your wife 3 months ago and you are already sleeping with someone who can't even honour your mourning period.

What/who killed your wife?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Genea(f): 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:

Exactly the problem I am having, she doesn't seem to see anything sensible in my late wife values and teachings and this is making me to dislike her and she doesn't seem to know despite trying so hard to explain to her.
Shey you know this is a format? Women know that the easiest way to get to a man with kids heart is to treat the kids well... secondly, she must have encouraged her kids to make your kids call her mummy, which is messing with your senses... Thirdly, she is a time bomb waiting to explode and you really don’t want to scatter your family... lastly it is too early to move on, you have no respect for the dead, how can you just replace her in 3 months? My dad has beeen dead for 20years and mum never for once thought of replacing him, and you couldn’t even wait for 6months. Maybe you both deserve each other, I just feel for your kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Problems About Remarrying by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
family6644:

The memory of your wife must be respected. She was a great mother to your kids. Your kids miss her more than you can imagine, and in a bid to feel happy again they have bonded with a strange fellow, and so have you. I know you want out, and you just want a nice way to dismiss her and how to explain to your kids. Right?

Always remember, that you do not have to be civil, or be a nice man always, but almost. No one is perfect, accept that and use the flaw of imperfection as an imperfect person but intentionally. It is time to wake your demon.

This is what you must do:
You and your family will spend a day in a hotel, you do not have to, but if it makes them happier.

Call the woman and inform her that you are going on a vacation with your kids for a while, you really owe her no explanation but you are warming her up for words.

Then call her a day after and inform her, that you really have to take a break from the family relationship and have some closure on the death of your wife, and that you totally understand her willingness to help you forget, which you truly do, but you are going through therapy and until it is over, you will not be able to cause her pains by the memory of your wife nor make her feel imperfect due to same.

That you and your family are undergoing the therapy and beg her to help her kids understand.

CUT THE MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF YOUR LIFE. SHE IS DESPERATE AND CARELESS, IT IS REASON THE HUSBAND ABANDONED HER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.