Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (62049 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by stanliwise(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2021
chii8:
You both need to stop and give your life to Christ, fornication is a big sin oooo,if you aren't feeling guilty after fornication,my dear your conscience is dead and the holy Spirit is very far from your heart....

What am I even saying the devil has blocked some ears....
Abeg dey calm down. They know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by dmgr(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2021
samwash:

It depends on upbringing & personal devotion to God.
What some pple said above may not be true, that maybe she's is cheating or playing mind game.
This thing happen to me years back when I newly get involved in sexual act.
As a Christian, anytime I engaged in such act, guilty conscience go wan kill me that I have sinned against God & as a believer our body is the temple of God, His Holy place. Initially, it affected me & my relationship with God.
It's just a matter of her mindset & her personal devotion to God.
But truly speaking nor be sin una dey engaged in, when una never marry.

You have said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Ingriid(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
My dear, bringing this to Nairaland will not give u d answers u need , we all know this is site that they tag every girl olosho. Some are even saying she’s playing mind games with u. Pay no attention to them brother.

U definitely know ur girl better, if she’s a true Christian , it may be d reason for her shyness; like she has sinned against God.

I thought one should feel shy after fornicating , or am I wrong?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Emperor88(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Personally I do feel guilty too after sex..it's the fear of God.
Fear of God ko fear of god ni...you keep repeating the act and you dear call it fear of God!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by mytty: 10:33pm On May 13, 2021
Make no Mistake my brother man,
THE BIBLE EMPHATICALLY SAYS THAT NO FORNICATOR HAS A PART IN GOD'S KINGDOM,
The fact that you enjoyed it doesn't justify it,
PLEASE DON'T BE THE DEVIL THAT WILL MAKE THAT GIRL WHOSE HEART GOD IS STILL ALIVE TO MISS HER PART IN GOD'S KINGDOM BECAUSE OF YOUR URGE,

WHY NOT GET MARRIED, AND Bleep AS YOU LIKE, THAN LOOSING YOUR PART IN GOD'S KINGDOM,

BIBLE SPEAKING ABOUT MOSES UN HEBREWS SAID,.

WHEN HE CAME OF AGE, HE CHOSE RATHER TO SUFFER AFFLICTION WITH GOD'S CHILDREN THAN TO ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF SIN FOR A SEASON,

IN THIS EARTH "FUCKING" WITHOUT MARRIAGE SEEM A NORMAL THING,
BUT I TELL YOU, ABOVE THIS EARTH,
IT'S DEADLY,
CAN COST YOU YOUR ETERNAL LIFE,
WHY NOT BECOME A FOOL IN THIS EARTH,
THEY MIGHT LAUGH AT YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT FUCKING, BUT I TELL YOU
GOD UNDERSTAND S,selah

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by MrFlavvor(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2021
Masturbator2020:

sharrap! You feel guilty after masturbating grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by IBRAHEEM8(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

Wow you got it right. ����

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by dochenaj: 10:35pm On May 13, 2021
immortal2:
The poor girl might have been trained in the way of Truth. Unfortunately, she has not personally experienced the Truth so as to be empowered to walk in it. This is were the guilt comes from. Please encourage her to go back to the Truth, while you seek out evil people like yourself.

#the struggle between the flesh and the spirit.
The flesh yearns for it, and in that moment she yields and after the deed is done the wave of guilt comes sweeping in.

"Oh wretched man that I am, who can deliver me from this great death..."

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bobluck: 10:37pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Bro, be wise this is a setup. That gender can be manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by dochenaj: 10:38pm On May 13, 2021
Masturbator2020:

The fear of God is to depart from evil.

You have a lively conscience, one that still believes the truth about sexual sin.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Lastmankc(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=101628030]My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by des4ella(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My wife still feels ashame after sex despite being married for about 7years now.. It was worse when we were single; Don't mind those ignorant entities telling you she's using reverse psychology on you for marriage. Most decent ladies are shy after sex.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by IkemChris(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

You are very responsible my gee chop knuckles

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ceejay10(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
why can't you ask her? must every thing be online? na wa. nothing Musa no go see for gate. we are not sex therapists here, so duss off .
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by dochenaj: 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
Ingriid:

My dear, bringing this to Nairaland will not give u d answers u need , we all know this is site that they tag every girl olosho. Some are even saying she’s playing mind games with u. Pay no attention to them brother.

U definitely know ur girl better, if she’s a true Christian , it may be d reason for her shyness; like she has sinned against God.

I thought one should feel shy after fornicating , or am I wrong?
Sadly in our world today, good is bad and bad is good.

The ceremony of innocence is drowned, the best lack conviction while the worst are filled with passionate intensity.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by weddingchannels: 10:40pm On May 13, 2021
This girl still have some fear of God in her, you feel you are hopeless, why are you still using her, tell her so she can make amends with her maker and find a better man that will wait and honour her body not fornicators that have no shame, abusing the temple of God.
You don't love her, all you wanted was sex.
Sebastine1994:

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ekenzify(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2021

You have already stated the answer to the problem.

Marry her bro.

Obviously she is the churchy type of girl who wants to take her Christian life serious but she's engaging in pure sex with you.

I guess she's feeling her worst fears after the sex; that once you get a taste of the cherry, you would back pedal.

Looks like her fear is coming to pass judging from your last statement.

Make plans to marry her or leave the poor girl to someone that would be serious with her.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by crafteck(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2021
Then shes not ur gf, i no g9 elaborate
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Richieniit: 10:43pm On May 13, 2021
Bro Bleep her good... She will be happy and even blushing in the mirror

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by AlphaBeta130: 10:45pm On May 13, 2021
It is normal for most people. It is called "post coital dysphoria" and it is worse in people who fear God more and still have living conscience
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Qoko: 10:48pm On May 13, 2021
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

And each time you deceive them for sex, they feel so disappointing in themselves
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by asapants: 10:49pm On May 13, 2021
Premarital sex lead to destruction.
The society has been lying to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ayusco85(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

@Sebastine1994

The above is the only valid explanation, anything not subscribing to that is plain trash.

She's not teleguiding anything, or tying you down.

What are your values and where's your conscience?

Don't let 21st century nonsense make you sell destiny for temporary pleasure. The painful part is that you're not even settling down yet especially with whom you're fvcking.

So what should he do with all the urges? U think sex is bad? Why do u think it is?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

She gave u the reason as being due to her conservative background and not being married which u broke for u and u are here whining??

Are u the one who disvirgined her? If yes u should not be complaining here bt if no then u need to think and understand what her motives are.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2021
Don't worry at all, She feels ashamed because she is having fun outside marriage, once you marry her, it will go away automatically.

Sebastine1994:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Cnach: 10:52pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I feel she has another guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by BrainSanitizer: 10:53pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Send me her number let me ask her why.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by WoundedLamb: 10:53pm On May 13, 2021
I wonder if people really get any helpful advice when they bring relationship issues to Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Blakpot: 10:54pm On May 13, 2021
Hehe... If she isn't faking it, u should shag her more often, the more she gets used to it, the less guilt she feels.
On the other hand, maybe she's exaggerating a bit, probably just doing it for ur attention or to keep up the "im a good girl" appearances.

But hey! I could be totally wrong, after all u know her better than any1 here so...

Edit: On a second thought i hope ur not pressuring her to have sex with u, and she does it anyway because she likes you, but feels guilty afterwards?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bluefilm: 10:55pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Maybe that's because you're hopeless true true.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by biggy26: 10:56pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Forget all the nonsense some people are saying about reverse psychology. If you come from a Christian or conservative background, you will naturally feel guilty. She knows it’s wrong and you know it too, you are only trying to numb your conscience. Even after marriage, some virgins feel uncomfortable after sex, cos they have lived all their lives without it, but they eventually come off it. But no genuine Christian can wish that guilt away before marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by RPG2020(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2021
uboma:

You are right!

I owe you some bottles of beer.

Abeg add my own join

She dey play you assurance love by Davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.