Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (61963 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Funflipper: 6:26am On May 14, 2021
Kvng6464:
Maybe you know sabi knack well grin grin

You sabi. e be like say na only us know wetin dey happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by CSTRR: 6:27am On May 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

They like your type na if na good guy he will never see pant
Good guys no dey ever see pant na.

I usually watch some of these church guys toasting their fellow girls and it is very painful to watch.

Because I know say the guy no go ever see pant.
That is if she even agree to date him.

Na street guys dey disvirgin girls nowadays.

Though they can later settle down with a good guy after bad guys don knack shege comot for their body.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by zoedew: 6:28am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
Simply because her conscience still has a modicum of life while yours appears dead altogether! Repent from your sinful ways.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by CSTRR: 6:33am On May 14, 2021
One case that is still shooking me till today is one girl where I used to live.

This girl fine scatter with Mary Magdalene kind of aura.

A churchy girl to the core. She goes on street evangelism.
Boys toast am tire for church she no gree.

Boys toast am for street, she no gree.

Before we know what is happening, we heard she got pregnant.

Who give Mary Belle?

We heard it was one bad guy far from the street we used to live.
The guy repairs generator.

The guy even rejected the pregnancy.

Since that day, I no dey put girls for pedestal.

Any of them can be fucckked as long as you are bad enough to tickle their fancy.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
Probably a naive babe new in the pleasure...Or her upbringing doesn't align with what she is doing now..

Most ladies pass through this, even those that married as virgin....so you have not heard of putting of light before sex.

But this shouldn't be an excuse to jump to next lady...You have to make her more relaxed and comfortable with you...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by pricklewane: 6:37am On May 14, 2021
If you are not making her happy after sex now I can bet my life you won't after marrying. You can decide what you like to do based on this let no one fool say dem holy pass marry.

Remorse after sex now will amount to remorse after sex upon marriage

Sebastine1994:
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by CSTRR: 6:40am On May 14, 2021
pricklewane:
If you are not making her happy after sex now I can bet my life you won't after marrying. You can decide what you like to do based on this let no one fool say dem holy pass marry.

Remorse after sex now will amount to remorse after sex upon marriage

Na lie.
Speaking from experience.

A good girl with proper home training will always feel bad after sex.
It doesn't mean she won't like it during the sex.

But after sex, especially if she has a very sound religious background, will always feel remorseful.

Though with time, her conscience will become hardened with or without marriage and she won't see the religious side of it again.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by DonMekino(m): 6:49am On May 14, 2021
U want advice on this from faceless ppl that will tell u stuffs that will mar ur rship.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Sundaycomputer: 6:49am On May 14, 2021
Passed me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2021
donbachi:
She's cheating on someone with u..dats the reason.
you are right my brother, the lady is having conscience..she might probably have a guy she is dating and vow never to have sex with anyone
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by officialmario(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2021
Does she give you ringtone on bed or just stagnant on bed? like how many round can she go?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Obiorahpcfg: 6:54am On May 14, 2021
How are you sure not being intimate will make you marry the wrong person!! Abegiii think!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nwogeh: 6:55am On May 14, 2021
For you to indulge in premarital sex without feeling guilt means your conscience is dead...I pity the girl self...you don't deserve her.

Bet me, you will cheat on that girl after marriage without feeling remorse or guilt. She better log out out immediately because you are the problem here.

You have someone that has godly mind ans you are here fooling yourself. Make Thunder no Fire you o.

God help the poor girl.

Sebastine1994:
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Emmadable(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Streetpresident: 7:00am On May 14, 2021
Ore abani de se
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

She's not happy not be because of the sex but she believes she's losing a part of her belief which is sex after marriage which is what breaks her...

Must all relationship be sex based if not married yet?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

Isn't what the guy want, to marry her...

Association chop and clean mouth...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2021
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

Here's something that makes more sense... everything doesn't have to be in the negative...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by etimocity(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2021
men always issues and complained everything girl do. how is that suppose to be your bussinss ? if she deny you love making complely you will still come here and lay complains anyhow.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Domgreat0212(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2021
Begin:
The bobo no smart the girl they real play with him mind. Na so one be won run me for skul that year me way be say na confirm street, after we don go down finish bae go start cry say she don promise God say she no go do this kind tin again Lol, two days time if I touch her na so she go spread leg wide open me self way no get time na so I go dive enter after everything me self go come start to the form say my consice they disturbe me

Baddest! When i started dating my ex newly, she was on a fast and was asked not to have sex. But after the fast each day, she visits me. When we start to kiss and i just touch her laps, the babe don moan o and na knacking go follow.
After it, i go follow her form guilty and them we share the grace. Lmao. Na thesame girl wey still form church girl, na she later run me 12k street. All these girls ain't loyal one bit bro
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by directoroluwole: 7:08am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

If you have the fear of God, there is no way you will have sex before marriage and you won’t feel guilty somehow
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Ayobamix(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2021
Do it more hard harder hardest next time she will sing your praises
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Elmander1983(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2021
That's a good girl brother! Trust me, she'll be free after marriage and would be a good wife too. Thank me later
Sebastine1994:
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by mozona(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2021
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

i think i agree with you..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by gungab(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2021
Op , answer the question
Shey na you open her temple gate.
Sebastine1994:
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
You seem really confused. There is nothing like betraying upbringing. Her conscience doesn't support it and that's it. Stop intellectualizing error.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ddeola: 7:17am On May 14, 2021
You are drawing against uncleared effect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Kposkila: 7:20am On May 14, 2021
Kvng6464:
Maybe you know sabi knack well grin grin
He shud knack d fear out of her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Floreate: 7:21am On May 14, 2021
She is morally more sensitive tha than you are.

Pls go anf marry that girl or just leave her alone.

Stop devouring her already, she's not yet yours.

Don't you get the point?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by BananaPeel(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If you can sleep with her and you love her, then marry her. Let's not go into sermon of premarital sex, that's very wrong, but that is what is making her feel guilty. The world is so gone to the devil that people now see the wrong as right.
Young man,go and marry her or stop sexual intimacy with her. There's no gain in what you are doing right now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.