Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (62605 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by joliecouer: 7:27am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
It can be that she is playing mind games on you or her conscience is pricking her . but what ever the case may be , it is still formication .
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by eventainment(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Its cause she fears God but its obvious you don't and she having sex cause you made it look like its what proves that she loves you. Get your acts together and stop compelling someone to sin.... you can have wet romances and just try avoid the intercourse. And her world will not be stable cause of the after effects of it... help the girl n help yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by engrben25: 7:32am On May 14, 2021
the same with mine no sex in our relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by chii8(f): 7:34am On May 14, 2021
stanliwise:

Abeg dey calm down. They know what they are doing

Really, how did you know?Or are you them?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by humilitypays(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.
More of teleporting him to the promise land, women eh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Jerewise332(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2021
The girl in question has conscience, she's not in anyway trying to use you. She's telling you her mind that's the raw truth. My girl I'm currently dating now will always tell me that virginity is what you'll give to your husband on your wedding night. She's a God fearing type if you misbehave with her.... OYO
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by H0laryinka: 7:39am On May 14, 2021
[This reason might be valid, my Ex did the same to me to the extent that I stopped having sex with her not knowing she has another guy. She left me on just trivial issues and did intro with the guy like 2weeks after. After doing my findings she has been dating the guy for a while. I will conclude that it's either she has genuine fear of God or she has another guy (do your findings very well) Peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I was once with someone like that. The most painful part was reminiscing how she used to act like a saint. It wouldn't have hurt so much if she wasn't playing a mind game all along. Her P.A (as she fondly called him) who happened to be one of her hostel mates was banging her back2back.

Sebastine1994, don't be caught unaware.

I'm allergic to keeping r/shp now. She's the first & would be the last gf,,,, no more mind game.
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2021
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by H0laryinka: 7:46am On May 14, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by koladata(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2021
You are welcome
bukatyne:

Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2021
des4ella:
My wife still feels ashame after sex despite being married for about 7years now.. It was worse when we were single; Don't mind those ignorant entities telling you she's using reverse psychology on you for marriage. Most decent ladies are shy after sex.

The shame after marriage shouldn't be there.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by H0laryinka: 7:52am On May 14, 2021
This reason might be valid, my Ex did the same to me to the extent that I stopped having sex with her not knowing she has another guy. She left me on just trivial issues and did intro with the guy like 2weeks after. After doing my findings she has been dating the guy for a while. I will conclude that it's either she has genuine fear of God or she has another guy (do your findings very well) Peace.
Olisehinnocent:
Guy u really need to do some investigation on her. She may have another guy she truly love that she's cheating on with you. After enjoying the sex she will remember that she has just cheated on him and she will start regretting. U just have to be watchful. Such girl can be dangerous. Meanwhile, we Vaseline gang no dey bleep kpekus. Na weed and Vaseline be our joy cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 7:53am On May 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I wonder if people really get any helpful advice when they bring relationship issues to Nairaland.

cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2021
She's just playing on ur mind

Na u disvirgin her?

Omo na this Kain gehs d Bleep scatter jare

Leave matter for Mathias grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by mercy87(f): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
The answers here are a true reflection of the society and the degrading moral values. Everything is going down. They call evil good and good evil. Yet you people want a miracle in governance. No fear of God, sin rampant everywhere, unfaithfulness, dead conscience. rituals, kidnappings, hmmmm.

All these are a microcosm of the happenings in the larger society.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 7:59am On May 14, 2021
biggy26:

Forget all the nonsense some people are saying about reverse psychology. If you come from a Christian or conservative background, you will naturally feel guilty. She knows it’s wrong and you know it too, you are only trying to numb your conscience. Even after marriage, some virgins feel uncomfortable after sex, cos they have lived all their lives without it, but they eventually come off it. But no genuine Christian can wish that guilt away before marriage.

@bold:

True.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Lilpen3758: 7:59am On May 14, 2021
Begin:
The bobo no smart the girl they real play with him mind. Na so one be won run me for skul that year me way be say na confirm street, after we don go down finish bae go start cry say she don promise God say she no go do this kind tin again Lol, two days time if I touch her na so she go spread leg wide open me self way no get time na so I go dive enter after everything me self go come start to the form say my consice they disturbe me
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by hardeyincah(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2021
This is it

She's married somewhere unknown to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 8:09am On May 14, 2021
CSTRR:

You mean their conscience become dead with time.

cheesy wink
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Kabaz2: 8:14am On May 14, 2021
Thats because she's having premarital set,her conscience still dey alive Yours dead on fornication issues
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by wonderr(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2021
If u met her a virgin good but if not all I see is hypocrisy and if u marry an hypocrite...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by IgboEmir001: 8:17am On May 14, 2021
Hahahaha

immortal2:
The poor girl might have been trained in the way of Truth. Unfortunately, she has not personally experienced the Truth so as to be empowered to walk in it. This is were the guilt comes from. Please encourage her to go back to the Truth, while you seek out evil people like yourself.

#the struggle between the flesh and the spirit.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Xkale1234(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2021
She really Bleep up as she give her virginity away be4 marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2021
ayusco85:

So what should he do with all the urges? U think sex is bad? Why do u think it is?

Absolutely not, sex is fantastic, infact I have spent a good part studying about it.

The answer to your question is very broad, as we have Christian's, Muslims, pagans and atheist. Across this board is a wide range of context to how sex should be managed.

The OPs context here is that of the Christian's context, which is against fornication in love relationships.

Am I a saint? No, I'm equally a work in progress. I simply have values and what I stand for depending on my faith and personal life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by LaJoe2: 8:24am On May 14, 2021
She feels guilty because she sinned against her Creator. Her soul is at stake of eternal damnation if she doesn't repent.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by chuggy(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2021
You ain't knacking the coochie well
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by wizkidblogger(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2021
donbachi:
She's cheating on someone with u..dats the reason.

exactly. na dem ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Urchmandee(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2021
Honestly the rate of moral decadence in the society today is too appalling.
So sex before marriage now has become a norm.

Can you imagine someone coming online (to discuss without shame, his sexual escapedes with a girl he's not married to and you are comfortable... What a world!

Where is the fear of God?. God created sex, yes! But for couples. Sex is more spiritual than You think. You are feeling like a man helping a girl kill her conscience. You want her to be excited for commiting fornication (sin)... there's God o!

Some fellows are telling you she wants to tie you down because she's not feeling excited committing sin and you concor, hmm, If you ravage her and she's excited you will tagg her prostitute and these same fellow will tell you she wants to tie you down with sex. Kontinu, but just know that God is watching you with 6D
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by des4ella(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2021
bukatyne:

The shame after marriage shouldn't be there.

Na so I see am....
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bukatyne(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2021
des4ella:
Na so I see am....

Work with her to overcome it.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.