Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Derek is going through shit

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Kawo9ze(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
May the lord save all of us from evil lurking around

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 32

There's a demon here

In that otherwise bare-essentials apartment pastor Alfred loved so much, set a wine, the rim, a perfect band of black and white, as if a fragment of starlit sky raced around it...., pastor Alfred held the wine glass in his over-moisturised fingers, his nails forming wall without mortar. Beatrice, his wife walked in as he took a slug of the wine, his face contorted as if the expectation he might gain enjoyment from..., was an imposition too far......

"I didn't know you were home already..."Beatrice said as she took a look around, it's been a while since she last entered the room.., she returned her gaze to him and noticed his phone was a hand streched away from him.....

"Why haven't you been answering my calls...?"She added

Pastor Alfred took another slug of the wine before raising his gaze to her...."I was busy..."

Beatrice scoffs, calling his statement bull....."Drinking..."She slurred....."Do you have any idea what I've been doing...?"

"Having a meeting with the women.."He replied nonchalantly...

Beatrice jut her chin...."I've been taking care of your mess..."

"I took care of it already..."

She scoffs recalling the sermon in the church...."You really think that stupid sermon will convince people otherwise...., the media is beginning to analyse your stupid wrong move.., blogs are taking this serious and you're just relaxed.., sitting here drinking....."

"Where did you go to this morning...."Pastor Afred asked pouring himself another glass of the wine..."You were missing in the earlies of the service..."

"Like I said.., I was taking care of your mess.."

"How exactly...?"

"I spoke to that boy..."

He eye-beared her, took another slug of the wine before replying...."What boy..?"

"The boy that made that video..."

"You threatened him...?"

"I had to.."Beatrice said before she fold her hands across her chest...."He needs to remake another video..."

"If he states the contrary..."Pastor Alfred said with a cringe at the wine cellar, when he saw nothing that soothe his taste, he look back at his wife..."People will say we did something to him that make him say something else, something that rules in our favour.."

"Others will say God exposed him..."She replied thinking about the pros and cons of what may happen if Maxwell succumbed to her threats........ "All we should care about is what the church believes..., if he doesn't redo a video, the church will break into two..."

Pastor Alfred sighed.., the memories of what he did to Chief Henshaw few hours ago coming like flashes in his head...."And if he doesn't do the video.."

A mirtless smile crawled on her face..."He wouldn't dare..."

"You're so sure..."

"Yes am sure.., how are you so calm..., you needn't be calm, we still need to plan how to carry about Chief Henshaw idea...."

"Chief Henshaw will no longer be involved in our affairs.."Said Pastor Alfred as he pour himself another glass of wine...

"He has always be involved.."

"Not anymore..., he's no longer part of our life..."

A bit shocked at her husband's confidence, she look around the room, her thoughts catch up as she quickly remenber speaking with Chief Henshaw over the phone and he had told her he was on his way to see her husband....

"What did you do...?"She quickly asked leaning close to him......

"What I should have done..."He replied before drinking...

"There will be problem if you cut off the agreement with Chief Henshaw.., you know he knows too much...."

"That's why I cut him off permanently..."

Her teeth chartered in surprise....."Permanently....., would you mind explaining.....?"

Pastor Alfred hesitated before speaking...."All you should know is, he's no longer part of our life, decision making lies on just us now..."

She scoffs..."When have you ever made a decision on your own..., you couldn't have getting rid of him so easily..., tell me, what the fùck have you done....?"

"Woman....!"Pastor Alfred snapped, his edge of irritation returning with a full force.....

She swallowed at his outburst and took a step back...

He inhaled deeply to calm his nerves before speaking....."I own the church, I make the decisions.... and that's all there is to it..., am done taking orders from some Arrow....."

With that, he stood up from the chair, empty the glass of wine and walked out on her.....

"Alfred..."She called after him..

As Erica stepped into the bathroom, she turned on the shower letting the cold water run down her body, almost freezing as it goes.., Soaking in the cold water, feeling it hug every inch of skin so gently, breathing in the comfort that comes with each pat on her body, it was supposed to be heaven... her mini-vacation... a place to breathe deeply and let her inner peace return..., but it was rather chaos as the thoughts of all the terrible things that have happened to her began to fill her head..., her brother's death, Jasmine's death.., her present situation., pained, she crunched down to the bathroom tiles as raw tears flow with uneasy rhythm from her eyes, the shower water washing them off as they came......

Wilson ended the call and dropped the phone, he stood up from the chair and look outside, he sighed and walk back to sit on the chair all the while wondering why Erica isn't out from the bathroom, the thoughts that she could do something to harm herself over the pain of loosing her friend to death evaded his head.., different thoughts bubbled in his head.., he wasn't sure if to go check on her in the bathroom or just sit and wait for her..., he still hasn't gotten the chance to ask her what really happened to Jasmine, who killed her and why is she been framed for it.....

He glance at the time, he felt uneasy about leaving her side, it's been few minutes, a bit too long for her not to had come out from the bathroom.., he stood up with intentions of walking to the bathroom..., but quickly stopped himself even before he could take a step..., he should probably give her some time, a little space to mourn the lost of her friend....

He inhale Softly and decide to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, he wasn't sure how to comfort her, he has never been in this position. ....

He opened the fridge and grab a bottle of water and just when he's about to uncap it, a knock came on the door, wondering who it was, he dropped the water on the dinning table and trot towards the door, another knock sound before he got to it..., with a slight hesitation, he turn down the knob, the door creaked before he opened it widely....

Shock raced across his face when he saw three men, one on casual wear and the other two on police uniforms.....

"Good afternoon...."One of the policemen said....

Refusing to give him the dignity of a reply, Wilson just stood and look at him wondering if they find out the truth and have come to arrest Erica...

"Am inspector John..."The policeman said...."I learnt Erica lives here, we're here to see her..."

"What has she done...?"Wilson ask sharply

"If you must know.."Inspector John said..."She's a suspect in a murder case that is yet to be resolved. .., if she's in, I suggest you call her or step out of the way...."

"Is she getting arrested....?"Wilson asked curiously

"Are you her husband. ..?"Inspector John asked

Wilson grit his teeth.."Am not..."

"A brother. ..?"

"Am her friend..."

"Then I suggest you step out of the way sir...."

A frown line pop up in Wilson forehead.., certainly he hated the inspector rudeness. .... "You know that isn't how to talk to someone...."

"How exactly did I talk to you...?"Inspector John asked....

Wilson almost replied him but kept quiet when he saw Erica over his shoulder. ... he was so furious with the police that he didn't notice when she walked up to him..

"Erica. .."Wilson mutter crisply

Erica lock gaze with him before she took her gaze away and focus it on the policemen...."I am Erica..., the one you're looking for.."

For a second, Inspector John just stood looking at her wondering if she could actually kill someone......

"You need to come with us to the station..."Inspector John said..

"Why..."Wilson jump in......"Why would she do that, what has she done....?"

Erica sighed wondering why she's going back to the station after returning from there in less than four hours......, she return her to gaze to Wilson who motioned her not to follow them. ..

"I have to follow them..."She said to him..

"You don't have to.."Wilson replied with a cringe at Inspector John..."They have no case until they find evidence. .."

"We're only going to ask you some few questions.."Inspector John chimes in..."After which you can return home..."

"What kind of questions...?"Wilson ask..., anger bleak in his voice

"Wilson..."Erica mutter holding his hands....."I'll come back okay..."

"Am coming with you..."

She heaved a low breathe..."You sh.....

"Is it okay if I come with her...?"Wilson cut in turning his gaze to Inspector John...

"Of course. ..."Inspector John said

He look back at Erica.., he isn't sure what's wrong with him but there's something inside him that makes him feel the need to protect her...., she's so innocent, so lovely. ..., right there the thoughts of Derek made way to his head, she was sad when he was taken away by the police..., he didn't get the chance to ask her who he is..., but he prays and hope he's nothing close to a lover because he's going to make Erica his and whatever reason Derek was arrested, he hopes and prays he's locked away forever.......

"You want water...."Inspector John asked as he sat across Erica in the interrogation room..., he looked at her, examined her, when he found nothing but profound sadness in her eyes, he pushed the glass of water to her side....

Erica look at the glass of water, she Ignored it and returned her gaze to him......
"Am not tasty..."She said......"Tell me why am here again..."

"Five men died today....."Inspector John said gazing at her eyes as if the answers to all the questions in his head lies there.....

Erica quickly brood over what happened to Jamsine, how Nerissa slit her throat......"You think I killed them too.."

"No.."Inspector John replied..."But you know the five men am talking about ..., they're the same policemen that have come to your house to arrest Derek...."

Shock stare blankly at Erica but she said nothing, all she could think was what happened to Derek.....

"Four were found dead on the road... shot dead..., the other was found near a church. ., with blood all over him.."

"What about Derek...?"She asked sharply. .

Inspector John sighed.."I was hoping you'll tell us that..., whether he's dead or not, we have no idea.., his body was never found.... something tells me he was rescued and when the police try to fire back, they were gun dead..... where is Derek Erica...?"

"You should drink some water. ..."Prophet Celas said offering Derek a glass of water...

Derek took it, his mind still set on what had happened to him minutes ago., could it be true, is he truly carrying a monster inside him.....

"So..."Maxwell chimes in...."How do we get to Sahamaradan..., because clearly it isn't on a map, tracing it will be useless. ..."

"Sahamaradan is a rustic town, generally known by the myths and beliefs that govern them..., I heard in the past years, some persons actually stumbled upon this place and wanted to make a good place out of it.., but historical ones will rather prefer the old fashioned ways..., they chase out the people singing a bye bye lullaby to modern days...."

"So how do we get there...?"Maxwell asked again...

"You'll vanished..."

"What..!"Maxwell exclaimed doubtfully. ..

Derek scoffs...."We getting to this place must be really important to you..., and it makes me wonder, what exactly do you get from this...?"

Prophet Celas smile..."Nothing.."

"Nothing always comes with something. .., everyone has a price...."Said Derek...

"I just want to help you.."

"Why..?"

Prophet Celas hesitated before answering...."A mermaid killed my wife...."

Maxwell eyes widened with shock but he said nothing. ..

"I don't really like talking about it.."Prophet Celas continue...."This is the reason I hate them so much and I try my best to help those under their siege. .."

"How did you come to know of the ashes.....?"Derek asked

"Because I've been there before.., I've been to Sahamaradan...."

"Really..."Maxwell chimes in..."If you've been there, why didn't you get the ashes..."

Prophet Celas was about replying when something ticks...., he kept quiet and listened again as the ticking metallic sounds increased....

"So if....

"Shhhhhh..."Prophet Celas shush Derek putting a finger across his lip...., he quickly stood up, look around and noticed it was the compass on the shelve that was ticking.., he quickly grab the compass.., look at the pointers and turn to face the cardinal direction it was pointing. ....

"What's going on...?"Maxwell asked anxiously, getting a feel of fear by the silence.......

Prophet Celas grab his wand and once again look at the cardinal direction the compass pointer was facing, it flicks in seconds, rotate clockwise giving Prophet Celas the idea that something is moving.......

"Brace yourselves...."Prophet Celas said..."We have some unwanted guests in our midst.."

Fear licked at the bottom of Derek's stomach...."What guests...?"He asked

"There is a demon here..."

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER...will continue.....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Carterj007:
@silver1996, thumbs up man. I'm loving every episode. But e be like say na me and you dy write this story. Because you drop am, I dy read am. grin grin grin
Abi.. oya read this one grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
PeterIke20:
See waiting Bleep don do Derek.. Kai
You Don see amm so o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sydney43:
Omo suspense just full this story. Nice one silver
I’m enjoying every bit of it grin
You welcome man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Jesubaby:

Ehhn na! After all this problems he may decided to repent and make a good pastor.
But i dey suspect this prophet sha! He might be a mermaid too o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
preshman22:
Toto is evil

Stay away from toto

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Demurray:
Silver baba, I swear you are too much
I dof my hat for you

Thanks so much
You welcome sir
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Kawo9ze:
May the lord save all of us from evil lurking around
Amen
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2021
@Silver1996,may God continue to bless you for this wonderful piece. I still follow you again today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Thank you silver

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nanaborga(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Bro or pastor Wilson is the latest simp and idiot in this story , defending and trying to fight for a lady you definitely don’t know if she’s guilty or not , and wishing jail doom on your fellow man because you want to own Erica all to yourself .

Pastor Wilson wan inherit problems wey nor concern him , na so Erica problems take start so .

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Nanaborga:
Bro or pastor Wilson is the latest simp and idiot in this story , defending and trying to fight for a lady you definitely don’t know if she’s guilty or not , and wishing jail doom on your fellow man because you want to own Erica all to yourself .

Pastor Wilson wan inherit problems wey nor concern him , na so Erica problems take start so .
The worst part is he's not even sure if Erica likes him abi na by force to marry

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
This Wilson self, let Magdalena kill him already na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Odoogu(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021
sly12345:
Derek is going through shit

Bro, cheesy he did shitsss

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Odoogu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
With all these peeps are going through, a demon is lurking around them again?? shocked shocked

Ooh it is finished grin

I think our actions are more powerful than the reaction it brings...

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Athemisia: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2021

What a story!!! shocked

Started reading yesterday and today I hit page 26... This story feels so real in my like MAD cheesy

Op, you are doing well cool

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Christipsy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
What am I to say BT thank u so much for the story.....silver 1996

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2021
You're doing well silver, am enjoying every bit of the story
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Odoogu:
With all these peeps are going through, a demon is lurking around them again?? shocked shocked

Ooh it is finished grin

I think our actions are more powerful than the reaction it brings...
As in emm, i just dey pity for Derek self, i fear who nor fear women

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Carterj007:
@Silver1996,may God continue to bless you for this wonderful piece. I still follow you again today grin grin grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Boomgist:
Thank you silver
you welcome man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nanaborga:

Abi
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Athemisia:

What a story!!! shocked

Started reading yesterday and today I hit page 26... This story feels so real in my like MAD cheesy

Op, you are doing well cool
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christipsy:
What am I to say BT thank u so much for the story.....silver 1996
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Silver1996:
You welcome
Still waiting for today's update Mr Silver
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mr Silver
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by blesskewe(f): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Na WA ooooooooooooo
No updates since wen

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.