Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Forgotten where I am o. Ah. How I go find my way now? embarassed
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
blesskewe:
Na WA ooooooooooooo
No updates since wen
Update is coming Ma.. am still typing
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jaylynn:
Forgotten where I am o. Ah. How I go find my way now? embarassed
Pls find your way o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Silver1996:
Update is coming Ma.. am still typing
Still waiting
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by blazebaba(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2021
embarassed Guy nawa ooo...
Na which kind story you dey write like this ....

Everyone just they kill themselves..
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 33

A monster

After grabbing the plate of food he has gotten for Erica on his way to the house.., Wilson trot towards the house back door to be sure it's locked.., after he confirmed, he dashed out of the kitchen in a hurry and scurried off to his room, he gazed at the heap of clothes on the bed reminding himself he's been too lazy to arrange his own clothes, he heaved a deep sigh and took up one of his trouser., he checked the trouser pocket remembering he has left some money on it., when he found it, he threw the trouser back on the bed and rushed outside.., he locked his house door.., he spun around with intentions of heading to the road to get a taxi going to the police station...

His heart lurched in surprise when he saw Magdalena standing just few metres from him...

"Going somewhere..?"Magdalena asked walking closer to close the distance between them...

Wilson sighed remembering he's been avoiding her calls since the first time they spoke.., the day she was at his house and asked for his number.., he felt reluctant to give her his number but he felt she could just be asking for friendship.., a harmless friendship as he thought as first but she kept calling and he began reading meanings to her overly calls....

He sighed before he spoke..."Yes..."

"Oh.."Magdalena exclaimed..."I thought I was going to catch you at home today..."

Wilson scoffs and glance at his time...."Wow.., I didn’t know you'll remenber this place.."

"Am attentive to details.."She said, a smile circling her lips...

"You caught me in a bad time..."He said almost making a move to walk out on her...

"Where are you going..?"She asked curiously

"To meet a friend..."

She raise a brow, her smile slipped before she spoke again..."I can't go with you..?"

"No.."He replied sharply...

"Wow..., you were so quick to respond to that..."

Wilson swallowed, his face revealing his lack of interest on whatever she wants from him......"Am actually in a hurry..."

"I'll hate to stand in your way..."She said, a smile following her words..

Wilson smiled back.."I'll call you later..."He said and scurried off immediately

Erica stare at him, the stare was of one hurt and buried, as if they feared being vulnerable more than the cold reality they had manufactured and serviced... his question reminded her of the good time Derek and her have spend together, the phone calls, the laughter that erupted from those conversations and chats.., who could have known it will come to this....

"I have no idea..."She said atlas..

Inspector John sighed and tilt his head towards her. "You have no idea or you don't want to say...?"

"I don't know.."Erica riposte...

"So he hasn't contacted you..?"

"No.."She replied sharply

Inspector John withdrew from his position and reclined his back on the chair..."You do know you'll only make your case worse by lying..."

"Am not lying.."Erica said...."I don't know where Derek is..."

"Alright...."Inspector John said with a shrugged.....

"Can I go now...?"

"Of course..."

Erica inhale Softly and quickly stood up from the chair as once again her head revisit that moment Jasmine throat was slit open...

"A while ago, we got info that the father of the deceased came to the morgue..."

Erica turn to look at him with the alertness of his words...

Inspector John raise his gaze towards her...."Someone tipped him.., we suspect someone from the morgue must have recognised her and called her people...., her father is here as we speak demanding to see the killer of his daughter..."

In that moment words eluded Erica, what would she tell a grieving old man, the enormity of reality quickly dawned on her.., Jasmine father wouldn't believe her story, no one will believe Nerissa killed Jasmine and not her....

"But don't worry.."Inspector John chimes in...."He wouldn't be talking to you..., not yet, you're still a suspect...."

Erica bit her lower lip, she would want to talk to Jasmine father, tell him the truth behind his daughter's death but she guess nothing will make sense to him, how do you tell a grieving father his daughter's throat was slit open by a mermaid.....

"You claim you aren't the killer...."Inspector John continues......"Who is..?"

For a moment, Erica just stood looking at him, struck between telling him and just leaving...., realising non of it will help, she decide to do the latter.......

"I didn't kill my friend..."

Inspector John sniffle...."Do you have any idea what it means to be holding the murder weapon in a crime scene......?"

Erica's heart throb but she said nothing....

"If this goes to court which will go to court...., you're going away for a long time, minimum sentence, fifty years, worst case scenario, you'll be looking a lifetime...., but if you admit the truth, your sentence might be reduced..., maximum of twenty, twenty-five......"

"I didn't kill my friend..."

"You were the only one with her...."

"That's because she vanished....."Erica blare out...

"Who...?"

"Nerissa....."She said but quickly realise it won't make any sense to him.., nothing will make sense but she said it anyway...."Nerissa killed Jasmine...."

Inspector John scoffs....."This Nerissa, you saying she is a spirit that appears and disappears...?"

Erica gulp a dry lump in her throat as she smells mockery in his tone...."It doesn't even matter, you won't believe me..."

"I believe the world is built on spirituality...., try me.."

"You're just going to think am crazy..."Erica said....

"No..., I do believe there is an ounce of truth in everything you've said but it's not going to help you..., am going to be blunt with you, this is already getting out of our desk..., if you don't come up with something less spiritual, we're going to come with an arrest warrant, and trust me, it'll be the last you'll see your house....., so you have two options here.., admit to killing your friend or we're going to put one plus one together and we'll come for you........"

Sadness grew big inside Erica, thoughts of Jasmine began to flood her head, her smile, her looks, the moments they had lived and cherish....., her eyes quickly became glazed with a layer of tears and beads by beads it began to run from her eyes.....

"For now..."Inspector John continues..."I'll try and keep you from the peering eyes of her family......, we don't want another death in our hands. ."

For a moment, Erica just stood looking at him..., when another drop of tear slid from her eyes, she made way for the door..

"Are you a Christian. ..?"Inspector John asked stopping Erica in her tracks. ......

Erica said nothing but look back at him..

"If you are...."Inspector John said..."I suggest you start praying. ..., God's willing, he'll save you from getting totally condemned. .."

Erica wipe her tears, a sudden reminder what she needs to do in a primal torture....., without another glance at inspector John, she turn down the door knob and scurried off...

Derek's heart leaped into his throat, his fear mounting on him with each flick of the compass......, yet nothing was in sight...

"Show yourself. ...."Prophet Celas mutters as his eyes flicks with each cardinal direction......

Dread twisted in Maxwell's gut and quickly he lean closer to Derek in fear of the unknown....

Prophet Celas eyes scout around in search of the invisible horror that have visited them. .., the pointer stopped moving but the Prophet wasn't fully convinced. ., paranoid he looked everywhere, he waited for the pointer to move again, when it didn't, he sigh, a sigh of relief and turn around to look at them....

He was about talking, tell them the demon was gone, then the pointer moved again, this time towards Derek....

Shocked Prophet Celas raise his gaze towards Derek...

Derek's stomach cramped, his hands going cold and clammy.......
"What...?"He asked, a feeling of dread in his tone as Prophet Celas locked gaze with him....

"Move.."Prophet Celas said to him..

Derek gulp a dry lump in his throat.., fear surged through him before he took a step. .., Prophet Celas glance down at the compass, when the pointer moved with Derek again, his mouth slack-jawed before he raise his gaze to face him again....

"The demon is inside you..."Prophet Celas said...

Colour drained from Derek's face at the sudden revelation. ..."What's this.., are you saying the unwanted guests possessed me?"

"No....."Prophet Celas replied...."The demons left.., but the compass is pointing at the demon inside you..."

Fear throbbed inside Derek.....

"That thing inside you is growing and if it's not annihilated within the next few hours..., I fear for your life..."

Panic surged through Derek..., he just stood wondering if Prophet Celas was telling the truth or just bluffing to cajole them into going to an unknown land to get him the ashes he needs...

He took a deep breathe to suppressed the panic inside him before speaking......"Why do I have this feeling that you're lying..."

"I wouldn't lie about something so crucial as this.., I am telling you the truth, whatever was here earlier left because something scared him off...."

Derek scoffs..."So the demon in me scared another demon off....., that's absurd. .."He sneered, his edge of irritation returning..."This whole thing is absurd...."

"What if he's telling the truth..."Maxwell chimes in rising above his fear....."What if a demon was really here. ."

Derek huffs and turn to face Maxwell...."Are you seriously believing this..., I knew right from the start that this man is saying bullshit..., he....

"What about what happened to you...?"Maxwell cut in..."We all saw how the demon try to get off from your body..., you saw it..., is that bullshit as well....?"

Derek exhales as he's stuck between the truth and what he thinks is a lie..., he wanted to reply, to call Prophet Celas words a bluff and tactics to have them do his bidding... but just when he was about to talk, the house door banged..., right there the compass pointer turn from his direction and began to rotate with a speed that convinced Prophet Celas something else.., something dangerous and deadly was heading towards them......

Then there came a strong wind that blew through the house with a powerful passion, scattering everything in it's path as if they were the leaves of fall and banging the doors and windows as if they were its chaotic drum beat the marching band of one without fingers or hands......

Awe filled the air as Derek and Maxwell ran for cover totally oblivious of the unknown that dwells in their midst...., Prophet Celas grew strong against the wind, the wild, choatic push and the swirl, with the wand in his hand, he tried to stand head on with the intruder but he was a split second late, just when he raised his head to face what was in front of him.., powerful monster hand slammed across his face.., his eyes ebbed as both the compass and the wand fell from his hands and clattered on the ground.., seconds passed before his legs grew weak, his sight engulfed in darkness and that was when he fell to the ground.......

Derek shivered as he managed to raise his head..., fear crippled him as he saw what was before him.., stood before him was a menacing, slavering creature extremely large with bony limbs.., it's forelimbs were rather lanky compared to the rest of the body, and it's back legs were short. From its stomach grew two more stubby arms, which were completely caked in blood. From its stomach grew two more arms, It's head appeared to be a solid sphere, but it opened its jaw extremely wide to let out a horrifying, slavering snarl, unfolding its head almost like an onion and revealing rows and rows of yellow teeth......

Hot urine dribble down Derek's legs, a relief in a menacing primal torture..., in that moment all he could think was to run but his legs couldn't move.., engulfed with horror, he just sat on the floor, his heart beating and threatening to stop any moment. ....., he watch as the creature crawled towrds him in long strides... It clambered toward him on its knuckles, which were covered in tiny hairs similar to a spider’s. Beneath the hairs were small, thick spikes, which it stabbed into the ground to enable movement leaving a trail of saliva on the ground over which it moved........

Derek couldn't breathe, couldn't talk as he stare face to face with the monster whose eyes appeared soulless.. surely it has no soul.., right there Derek realised there was no running, this is his death bed....

The monster growled and large mass of some thick, heavy, whitish liquid fell onto Derek's shoulders and drenched him........

Dread smashed Derek in his chest the moment the monster torn his shirt open revealing his bare chest and stomach...., the monster snarled before it pierced it's sharp claws into Derek's stomach..., Derek screamed in pain and agony......

Prophet Celas manage to get up and get his wand back, he didn't waste time before he struck the monster with the wand....

The monster squirm as lightning from the wand hit him with great networking forts, the monster let go of Derek and sprint towards the ceiling stabbing it's thick spikes into the ceiling to stay up........

Prophet Celas groaned and struck the monster with the wand again....., the ceiling broke as the lightning hit it, what follow were broken pieces crashing on the ground..., the zinc torn open paving a way out for the monster who wasted no time in escaping through the open space.. After which the wind seized.........

Derek cried out in pains as blood gush out from his stomach....., Maxwell tiptoed towards him, his heart still billowing with fear...

"We have to stop the bleeding...."Prophet celas said Walking over the broken ceilings to meet Derek. .....

Wilson inhale Softly as he look round the police station..., when he saw nothing that interests him, he took out his phone with intentions of calling Terry but that was when he saw Erica coming out from the station, he quickly stood up, kept the phone back in his pocket and walk towards her...., his heart broke when he saw her crying...

"What happened. ...?"He ask curiously holding her as they walked outside...

"Just take me home...."Erica said fighting the tears back.....

In silence, Wilson began to lead her to the road..., frown lines encroached on his face when he saw Magdalena heading towards them..., is she stalking him..?

"Hello dear..."Magdalena said to him with a cringe at Erica...

Wilson stood but only to reply her greetings and move on......"Hi..."He mutter, his face clearly stating he isn't in the right mood for conversing....

"This must be the friend you were rushing down to see...."Magdalena said taking her gaze to Erica..., for a moment she locked gaze with Erica, even as Erica try to hide away the tears, anyone could know she's in pains and from the way Wilson was holding her, she could tell she was more than a friend to him..a lover perhaps......

"Hi.."Magdalena continues when Wilson said nothing to her in response. ..."Am Magdalena. .."She said to Erica extending her hand for a handshake

With everything going on, Erica was at the verge of ignoring her but she needed to take her mind off things even if it was just for a second...., with that she took the handshake....

A shiver sweapt across her as her hand came in contact with Magdalena, she quickly pulled out before she spoke up..."Am Erica"

"What are you doing here. ..?"Wilson asked as Erica made few steps away from them..

"Oh.., my cousin is here, he was arrested. ."Magdalena lied....

"Alright then.."Wilson said with a cringe at Erica.."Am kinda in a hurry, can we talk later..."

"Sure..."Magdalena replied crisply. ..

Without another word, Wilson walked past her and head towards Erica. .

Magdalena just watch as they trot towards the road together. .., right there she knew there was going to be a problem getting Wilson in bed with her..., and that is a luxury she cannot afford...., clearly Wilson loves Erica and she wants Wilson's star and good fortune but that will only happen if he willingly gets in bed with her.....Whoever Erica is, she's going to be a problem and she doesn't like problems. ........

"What do you do now Maggy..."She mutter to herself...

Her eyes scan around, few blocks from her, she saw someone, a father lamenting in pains over the death of someone. ., she touch her hand, exactly where Erica had touch when she shook her hands, little by little, she began to see everything, a dead daughter, a grieving father, a crying and angry brother in the morgue and there's only one suspect.... ERICA....

She laughs before she said...."Nerissa. ...., you bitch...."

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.......

TBC

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
blazebaba:
embarassed Guy nawa ooo...
Na which kind story you dey write like this ....

Everyone just they kill themselves..
Na so we see amm o
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oga @silver1996, thank you

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oh wow, this is just amazing, chai.

Derek is in a deep shit, I wonder how he'll get out of this mess, Erica too isn't an exception, her friendship with Wilson is about bringing more problems to her through the person of Magdalena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Carterj007:
Oga @silver1996, thank you
You welcome man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
showgoeson:
Oh wow, this is just amazing, chai.

Derek is in a deep shit, I wonder how he'll get out of this mess, Erica too isn't an exception, her friendship with Wilson is about bringing more problems to her through the person of Magdalena.
[ cheesy
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
was the monster trying to pull the monster inside Derek out grin

i really feel for the man, see wetin toto don do amm
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for the update, more pls, can't wait to see the end of this story
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by prof30(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Lovely story.. please update. Another battle for Erica
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mummytoo: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmmm, i have been enjoying this story since yesterday

Thanks to the writer
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Investorrtbankz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
C problem wey penis carry OG put

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
OP is back again

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pls update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Favy1235(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2021
If you see a good thing try compliment it. Silver i must really commend you,you are doing a great work here. Kudos and more inspirations to you.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated.. I lost my phone.

Just want u guys to know the story hasn't been abandoned

6 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Silver1996:

Sorry for the loss bro.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Athemisia: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Typical of nairaland stories angry

Always end halfway angry
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Athemisia:
Typical of nairaland stories angry

Always end halfway angry
You'll be disappointed, the op is not known to end his stories halfway., you would know that if you've been following his stories.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Silver1996:

So sorry silver
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ambassador21(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2021
So sorry boss.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES...

GOT A NEW PHONE YESTERDAY..

NERISSA IS COMING.!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by doctorexcel: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Silver1996:

NERISSA IS COMING.!!!!!!

happy new year silver. More ink to your pen and more money to your pocket. Greater you in 2022

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Silver1996:

NERISSA IS COMING.!!!!!!
Happy new year silver baba more wisdom for greater works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Silver1996:

NERISSA IS COMING.!!!!!!
Happy new year Mr Silver

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by zoer(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Silver1996 come continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.