Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64835 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Killermamba: 4:46am On May 17, 2021
chinchonglee:

How can i contact this kennedy?

I need his contact, I'll track him down. He'll pay for what he did. I promise you
Please make him pay at all cost, don't kill him. Just make sure he wished he was dead.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Killermamba: 4:50am On May 17, 2021
humilitypays:
You are a very big fool. If I can get your identity I will sponsor people to deal with you ruthlessly and possibly eliminate an idiot like you from the face of earth.

I don't care what he did to your girlfriend or fiancé.

While in school, I remember some of my guys sleeping with some other girlfriends and we all laughed and joked about it nobody raised a sword cos it's a woman matter.

But imagine a useless godforsaken fool like you hurting your fellow man because of an ordinary girlfriend not even your wife, useless ewu, anuofia.

I know you are one useless cultists. That's why your life will forever remain miserable.

If you are a strong man reveal your identity with pictures and let me buy this case and let you know how it feels, idiot.

Useless animal. Girls will keep destroying a foolish boy like you till you die miserably since you are that foolish to hurt your fellow man because of a girl that is being bleeped by so many guys you don't even know idiot angry
na man u be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kingreign(m): 4:54am On May 17, 2021
Swinger60:
I'm still in shock at this thread. (if it's real Sha)

That someone attempted to kill another because of a woman?

Hmmmmm, my husband will always say "you don't know the extent people can go in this life"

truly, some people are vengeful.

Swinger60, so you don marry you no tell us? And people plenty for queue dey wait you o! cheesy grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kingreign(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2021
Skullano:
Like seriously what's wrong with the youths of this generation?.
It really beats my imagination why youths no longer have lofty goals to attain, rather they are choosing to die/kill for mundane things. angry angry

Little wonder why old men would look at youths and say, 'Lazy Nigerian Youths'! undecided undecided
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Sarikidoo: 5:03am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions
You're a bubbling idiot.. Try reach Abuja nah.. may I put you for one cool DSS dungeon may your head cool down.. IPOB miscreant.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by tesseract: 5:08am On May 17, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved
Who is this?

Are you one of the culprits?

Why the outburst?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by greypencils: 5:45am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Ruggedboy01, you rushed to create, lol. You want me dead...... But God pass una
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill#99357374

Ogbeni, shut the Bleep up, you slept with his girlfriend. What the Bleep were you expecting to happen to you? That he was gonna give yöu a thumbs up sign and pat you on the back? Go and watch The BestMan and and see why there is a Bro code Ode. Berra take paracetamol to ease your pain. YOU bleeped UP.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:59am On May 17, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full
So you guys continued your dirty fight because of a girl. S girl who happily oppened her legs for him.
Hope Kennedy is married to the girls now. Rubbish.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ojemedad: 6:01am On May 17, 2021
I always tell myself, not all men are strong when it comes to women matter, they can kill , destroy lives, example are men kneeling down to propose to a woman, as such I avoid such people and their women

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dykedarlyn(m): 6:04am On May 17, 2021
Viper231:
Una no get levels. U for display your id make dem men run una. Fucking lobber

Just because of lighter ooo
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:04am On May 17, 2021
Barbiturate:

Are you the one that almost killed your friend bcoz of pvssy?
He is their mutual friend that plotted the whole thing for Keneddy while pretending to be a mediator. I remember this story very well. From when they called China out in Lagos and beat him up merciless with the intention of killing him to when they ambushed him and he ended up in the hospital battling for his life.
And the annoying part of the whole things is that is was because woman. Not even a great woman but a fucking LovePeddler who can't differentiate between her boyfriend and her his friends.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:04am On May 17, 2021
ElPayaso:

Na wetin dem no understand be that. It's the normal street rules. One man gats go down.. Na street fight, Na one person sleep for 6 feet
Yeah very true... until one person go down,the Matter never set well

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by LeeSantos(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2021
Hm.. if the op didn't sleep with the girl, it very obvious other random person will. She's a walking hoe.

It think her boyfriend should be going about with her to prevent her room fvvking other random guys. Or send others that have being fvvking her to Indian hospital.

How would that your friend live in an area where guys hare girls after sex. Everyone is dating her.
That friend didn't act well. He should remain single forever, he's not mature & mentally fit to handle a relationship. Na their type the wife dey bring men come her husband house come fvvk her
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Sarcasm44: 6:20am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same
nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

I don't get, why would you accommodate his fiancee in the first place?
Oloun there's something you're not telling us
I wish you speedy recovery bro.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by D1zion: 6:26am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you
And were is the girl in question now? I don't know why some men take this risk.as it is I believe she's not with any of you.no matter howuch you loved her you shouldn't had done that.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by D1zion: 6:29am On May 17, 2021
Barbiturate:

It's a public forum so I'm free to quote anybody on any thread.

If she's not your girl, wetin com be your own for the matter?
abi ooo.to the extend of wanting to kill someone you called your friend or closed to a brother. Maybe he's been looking for a way to do that out of jealousy. That's just that.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ojukwu007(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2021
You have said it all. Two bottles of chilled HEINEKEN for you but if e no be your brand, we go change am.
torqque7:
Just see what u have caused for urself,over a wh.or.e..u know how emotionally weak ur best friend is when it comes to love, and u where with him when he cried over girls yet u choose to fvc.k NOT just any of his girls ,but the one he choose to marry?u are very wicked,this same guy has fought for u all his life and I bet would have been willing to die for u too if the chance presented itself(dumb fella),and yet u saw him making the greatest mistake of his life marrying a who.r.e and instead of at least hinting him if u couldnt outrightly tell him,u choose to chop ur share and let him marry her..well I'm a guy and I know we can make mistakes when it comes to s.ex,but still even if u chop the girl,u for still tell ur guy that he is marrying a farm tool.. especially when u sensed the girl may be angry with u after u tried to cut off communication.

As for ur SIMP friend,he is really foolish and has a very low I.Q. Imagine getting urself into a life or death situation,and now on the run because of a useless ho.e who is pregnant for yet another dude,choi..Well make una welldone and carry on,una mates dey find how to make their lives better and una dey fight ontop olosho who is probably laughing at u both now. Both of u are bloody SIMPS..

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 6:43am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye
chairman firm i know say the guy don Bleep up but since u have hit him be4 is ok. No hit am again becos there is always repercussion in every sin committed. Just my simple advise

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by osazsky(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread

Update

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

do people still do this shit.both of you are a disgrace to your parents.so them still do naming ceremony for una.note.no puna is wort dieing for i knew this in 1984..that puna wont get to either of you she will end up marrying one inocent first son.only for d wise. Learn to live

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 6:52am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye
Guy if to say id dey show for this nairaland, guy men for come for u for u to get mind hit ur friend reach where u want make him die becos of wey-re,olosho of all olosho, guy calm if i get that guy phone number i go track u make sure u end in hell where u belong.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:

Madam I don't expect you to be on my thread, you can go back and read your comments yourself, I would never waste my time and energy copying and pasting your comment here because is of no use. You totally condemned my action and here you are acting all nice and don't use harsh words on me again. Biko leave my thread peacefully angry sad

Shut up u fuooolllllssss...

Why are Igbooouuuuu men so senseless when it comes to woman.....

Two grown igbó men fighting over a harlots..

U first betrayed your frnd and now u r crying like a goat..

Don't you have chat with his Gf Dt u can expose Dt u didn't rape her....

Ṣeé where ur stupidity has led u too

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by DenreleDave(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

off course you are free to quote me online, I wonder if you can ever do that offline, I no go waste my time on you, just be guided who you insult online
°

Shut ur useless mouth up..

Why wud u wana take ur frnd life coz of a useless lady?

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by BigBrother54321: 6:55am On May 17, 2021
You dey hide your identity after you were almost killed and the identity of those wey attack you and are on the run come dey tell us say police say make you no release their picture.

Na thunder go fire you.

Cultists go use you count scores for this nonsense story wey you cook up.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Drella(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2021
SonofGod231:

Not every one meets aggression with aggression. If He has reported the case with the Police He should wait and let them act. Violence doesn't always solve everything. I believe Chima has learned all His LESSONS from this,You don't go after a Friend or Brothers Woman(Be it Wife or gf). I wish every man can chest that at the back of their minds.

Very true but this is the second time he got attacked.The first time,the police didn't see anything to do to it.Now the second and still,police are giving useless instructions.Even if he got arrested,he will be granted bail after bribing some officers.So what is the point?

After going for a brother's girl which is wrong, is killing now the next thing?The friend should be happy that a hoe was exposed and should severe ties with Chima(but forgive).That's how gentlemen do!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Drella(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You dey hide your identity after you were almost killed and the identity of those wey attack you and are on the run come dey tell us say police say make you no release their picture.

Na thunder go fire you.

Cultists go use you count scores for this nonsense story wey you cook up.

No be cooked up story.The guy just dense anyhow.Hin no get street OT for head.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Drella(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up u fuooolllllssss...

Why are Igbooouuuuu men so senseless when it comes to woman.....

Two grown igbó men fighting over a harlots..

U first betrayed your frnd and now u r crying like a goat..

Don't you have chat with his Gf Dt u can expose Dt u didn't rape her....

Ṣeé where ur stupidity has led u too

Don't bring tribalism here...

To shock you,the said hoe was later discovered to be pregnant. And neither chumaz nor his friend owned the pregnancy. ...Legendary prostitute is what a full grown man is fighting ontop.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by DenreleDave(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2021
Drella:

Don't bring tribalism here...

To shock you,the said hoe was later discovered to be pregnant. And neither chumaz nor his friend owned the pregnancy. ...Legendary prostitute is what a full grown man is fighting ontop.

But why shud two matured men fight over a girl.
The church is involve, the community knows abt it...

Chaiii..

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2021
chieni:

can you stop all of this negative talks. wishing another person death? put yourself in the other party's shoe. No life is worth loosing, especially with regards to issues like this.

No be matter of negative talk ma'am. It's normal street rules. You don't draw blood from your opponent and expect him to fold his hands, he will seek for revenge and his own might be worse than what you did to him. I can't beat up a fellow nigga cos of a girl

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by BigBrother54321: 7:06am On May 17, 2021
Then na cult matter na why all men dey code. Cultists no dey ever think well. Be like who price go pay...bullshit. An eye for an eye mentality wey no dey bring anything but sorry tears and blood.

If na jews this matter no fit reach like this. Na all these smelling cultists wey no get life. Person wey get better work or career go rise men go kill person

Drella:

No be cooked up story.The guy just dense anyhow.Hin no get street OT for head.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 7:07am On May 17, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're such a foolish fellow, if this guy dead in the course of you and your foolishness, is it this nonsense you will be talking? It's obvious you eat papa thank you
Guy u are right the idiot eats papa thank u thats why he is busy vomiting trash. Dead brain idiot

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 7:11am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:

If i give you nodding, you will go into a coma. Are you drunk? Show me where I was 'cheering him up' as you claim or forever hold your peace.

Arrant nonsense.
firm up guy u be jet lin?? Guy no dey form wetin u no be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.