Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64673 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by IamAsiri: 12:33am On May 17, 2021
dettolgel:
It seems there is more to this story.

From my observations:

1. it seems both friends including Ruggedboy01 (Kachi) are cultists. I don't understand how this degenerated into taking one's life if they were not already in the business of doing that while in school. It seems a natural way of settling issue for them.

2. Kennedy coming here to deny that he is not responsible for the attempt on Chima's life is not true. I took the pains of going through all his posts in the first thread. In that thread he made it obvious. I guess that is the evidence Chima has on him, which is why he is on the run. Just negodo how this young men are putting a dent on their future.

3. Ruggedboy01 sounds sly and not to be trusted. I am certain he is very much aware of the plan to take Chima's life and not informing him or not dissuading your fellow gang member makes you an accomplice.

4. Chima maybe an idiot ( guess it is his ego of belonging to gang that made him want to prove his street credibility , which is the same reason most of them join in the first place) for sleeping with the said w*h*o*r*e

5. Kennedy aka Offorken is the biggest idiot for wasting his own life over the actions of two low lives betrayers, a friend that couldn't draw the boundary and a girl he called a gf. If I were to be pissed I would be mad at the girl, because that is the person you share intimate moment with ( no matter how close you are to Chima you can never share the level of intimacy you share with your fiancé with him).

6. Ruggedboy01 telling Chima to call off his lawyer is an indication of his involvement in the attempt on Chima's life and he knows that if the case gets to court the extend of his involvement will be made known.

7. I think for Kennedy it is not just about Chima knacking the girl friend. It seems Chima is doing better than him ( or he thinks ) and in his warped mind he find it oppressive that his OG has left him in life and at the same time trying to take his gf from him. Jealousy is a dangerous disease.

8. I hope all the idiots involved in this live long to see the foolishness of their actions.

9. As for Chima my suggestion is you forgive but let the law run it course. There is a reason we have law and order in a society. To take animals like your friend off the street. Leaving them on the street is tantamount to endangering the lives of responsible tax paying member of the society.

10. At Chima, an attempt had been made on your life, and Ruggedboy01 had indicated interest of pursuing you once you come out of the hospital, that is if you come out. I still do not understand why you are hiding the identity of these rogues. Unless there is something else you are not telling us.

11. I don't think there is any damage worse than an attempt on your life. Imagine if you die now these guys will carry on with their lives like nothing happened.

12. Expose everyone involved so it will hunt them both for the rest of their lives. Because these guys are not even remorseful they are bent on taking your life. Act fast and save yourself or at least show the world who they really are. Unless exposing them will expose a side of your life you don't want your family to know. Act fast and save yourself.

NB: I am beginning to question all the noise on this forum on how Igbo boys are sensible and are only interested in making money. I am ashamed on you guys behalves. Secondly, it seems Chima and Kachi has had a little face off on this forum about three year ago. Then Kachi with this handle (ruggedised) has a spate of word ( https://www.nairaland.com/3801841/federal-government-should-ban-public). Chima are you sure, that he has not been nursing anger for you way before this incident between you and Kennedy?

How right you are! I guess they are all known faces jare. Artistes probably embarassed

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by bewla(m): 12:36am On May 17, 2021
Brainard22:
Kennedy
No innamdi
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Kriss216: 12:37am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Anyone who puts my sibling in hospital with griveous injuries because of a woman will not rest in this life as long as I'm alive. Only in death will you be able to escape my wrath and vengeance.
Ishi, be calming down abeg.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by iceberylin(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:

Lier I saw you when your guys descended on me, your there Kennedy even with my blurry vision I still see you clearly and I was shouting and begging you to spare me before I was knocked out with a bullet on my laps which have landed me in a wheelchair now, why are you being wicked and still try to deny your action, although I have forgiven but your wickedness will change my life forever cry

Why do this to me

Kennedy I wish you well
Some one disfigured you and you forgive? Lol cockkk. and buil story

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 12:52am On May 17, 2021
humilitypays:
You are a very big fool. If I can get your identity I will sponsor people to deal with you ruthlessly and possibly eliminate an idiot like you from the face of earth.

I don't care what he did to your girlfriend or fiancé.

While in school, I remember some of my guys sleeping with some other girlfriends and we all laughed and joked about it nobody raised a sword cos it's a woman matter.

But imagine a useless godforsaken fool like you hurting your fellow man because of an ordinary girlfriend not even your wife, useless ewu, anuofia.

I know you are one useless cultists. That's why your life will forever remain miserable.

If you are a strong man reveal your identity with pictures and let me buy this case and let you know how it feels, idiot.

Useless animal. Girls will keep destroying a foolish boy like you till you die miserably since you are that foolish to hurt your fellow man because of a girl that is being bleeped by so many guys you don't even know idiot angry

Bless you, Bless you man! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 12:53am On May 17, 2021
iceberylin:

Some one disfigured you and you forgive? Lol cockkk. and buil story
it might just be a mind trick... his friend has deactivated account lol dude is on the run.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by iceberylin(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2021
NiceMen:
it might just be a mind trick... his friend has deactivated account lol dude is on the run.
It's obviously a Fairly tale. Although things like this happen everyday
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by IamGreen1(f): 1:04am On May 17, 2021
Mcslize:

That's one thing I always say all the time. No one can buy freedom. After commiting a crime, they will be on the run. How long will they run?

I laugh at people when they always beat their chests and br screaming I will kill you, I will kill you. After killing I guess they will fly to heaven.

I tire o awon bunch of nitwits.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by DarkCaesar(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Anyone who puts my sibling in hospital with griveous injuries because of a woman will not rest in this life as long as I'm alive. Only in death will you be able to escape my wrath and vengeance.
if any of your siblings betray whatever amount of trust I put in them, you too would gnash your teeth in anguish for them Ma.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:05am On May 17, 2021
You guys shot that guy, because of a girl? really?
Aromate abi?
Chumaz, except you are an idiot, your family must ensure these guys end up in jail. It is fine you've forgiven them, but they could try same violence with another human. And the universe will record such as an attack you could have prevented, only if these guys were in jail.
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

6 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Drella(m): 1:10am On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:

Just keep your sympathy. how wicked can you be after plotting my own death, you claimed to be neutral yet sent a mail to our Reverend father at home how I was at fault when contacted to say all you know about this case, I SMH for whoever take you serious as a friend... If not for police Instructions and family pressure, I swear I would've realved our identities. I have forgiven, but your friend will plot your downfall too

Police instructions?These same police cannot go after those who did all these to you?

You're too gentle for a man. Matter wey war suppose happen make una governor hear am.You were attacked and you're still saying "I forgive you". You suppose return the action before forgiving.

Mind you,If you no rugged,no try reprisal attack.Your friend is rugged that was why he got help from his men.
Bye!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:14am On May 17, 2021
As 99% intelligence and 1% ruggedity. You will mess with the wrong man, and you will be killed. Chumaz, I repeat, since you are not a frat man, press charges. Involve the police. Who shoots at a fellow man, over a biitch that fuucks about? A weakling. You people shot your guy cos of a biitch. Sad.
ruggedboy01:

off course you are free to quote me online, I wonder if you can ever do that offline, I no go waste my time on you, just be guided who you insult online

6 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:18am On May 17, 2021
Viper231:
Una no get levels. U for display your id make dem men run una. Fucking lobber
Lobber See this useless boy scout bastard... I go swallow u no trace. Small rat with smelly mouth cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Chipmunkz: 1:26am On May 17, 2021
All of una involved in this matter no get single sense. Weak boys calling themselves mehn.

1. bleeped ur paddy’s financee
2. Paddy burst cap on ur ass
3. Blame game begin

Plus u,d girl,u paddy make all of una just getat Ezi
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by cococandy(f): 1:32am On May 17, 2021
I thought all men love themselves and women are each other’s enemies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by cococandy(f): 1:40am On May 17, 2021
dairykidd:

Every right thinking person will condemn ur stupidity. Lol... if u had any brain u would have avoided her like a plague the first time she forced u to kiss her. I don't u after reading the first thread.. well, just Know that the moment u start getting better u will get hit again, this time more fatally. Hide ur self if u get sense. You dey knack but u no sabi woman. Without wisdom woman na highway to the grave. Na introduction u see so. HIDE UR SELF!!!
so you’re threatening him still?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:49am On May 17, 2021
cococandy:
so you’re threatening him still?
Come on why will threaten him? Don't even know the Op or any of them but the story on here. I saw a comment on the thread that made me post that as a warning to him. Now everyone is painting me bad for that? I don't threaten people i even know talk more of someone i haven't even met before... omo me don tire to dey explain... Can't I smoke in peace again?

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:49am On May 17, 2021
My guy, a man fuccked my then ex, I didn't slap anybody, neither did I get physical with anybody. We ended things. After that experience, I just understood that love is a scam. I could be with a woman, but I dont invest emotionally. Even if my guy fuccks my wife, I will just end things peacefully with them both. They both wouldn't be my personal people. No need fighting.
humilitypays:
You are a very big fool. If I can get your identity I will sponsor people to deal with you ruthlessly and possibly eliminate an idiot like you from the face of earth.

I don't care what he did to your girlfriend or fiancé.

While in school, I remember some of my guys sleeping with some other girlfriends and we all laughed and joked about it nobody raised a sword cos it's a woman matter.

But imagine a useless godforsaken fool like you hurting your fellow man because of an ordinary girlfriend not even your wife, useless ewu, anuofia.

I know you are one useless cultists. That's why your life will forever remain miserable.

If you are a strong man reveal your identity with pictures and let me buy this case and let you know how it feels, idiot.

Useless animal. Girls will keep destroying a foolish boy like you till you die miserably since you are that foolish to hurt your fellow man because of a girl that is being bleeped by so many guys you don't even know idiot angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by SonofGod231: 1:51am On May 17, 2021
Drella:

Police instructions?These same police cannot go after those who did all these to you?

You're too gentle for a man. Matter wey war suppose happen make una governor hear am.You were attacked and you're still saying "I forgive you". You suppose return the action before forgiving.

Mind you,If you no rugged,no try reprisal attack.Your friend is rugged that was why he got help from his men.
Bye!
Not every one meets aggression with aggression. If He has reported the case with the Police He should wait and let them act. Violence doesn't always solve everything. I believe Chima has learned all His LESSONS from this,You don't go after a Friend or Brothers Woman(Be it Wife or gf). I wish every man can chest that at the back of their minds.

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by cococandy(f): 1:52am On May 17, 2021
I don’t know but the post sounded like a threat. That’s all I’m saying.
You people should be careful with what you post in case of legal issues
dairykidd:

Come on why will threaten him? Don't even know the Op or any of them but the story on here. I saw a comment on the thread that made me post that as a warning to him. Now everyone is painting me bad for that? I don't threaten people i even know talk more of someone i haven't even met before... omo me don tire to dey explain... Can't I smoke in peace again?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:53am On May 17, 2021
cococandy:
Okay
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by SonofGod231: 2:00am On May 17, 2021
cococandy:
That guy doesn't know any of them to throw threats,I think,He just read between the lines of Someone who Knew the OP telling him"To get well first,before another trouble and that He wasn't sympathizing.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by obainojazz(m): 2:22am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

off course you are free to quote me online, I wonder if you can ever do that offline, I no go waste my time on you, just be guided who you insult online
Hard man hard man... why not join military and be useful.. who cultism help, imagine bragging about it.

6 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Supan(m): 2:24am On May 17, 2021
Offorken:
Is time i leave here, but be4 I do, Chima is the one after my life, because he thinks I am behind his ordeal, although I fought him earlier this year because he betrayed my trust, what happened to him was coincidental and not in away my doings, although I have so much grudge for him, but I can't be stupid to take his life nor put him on a wheelchair, I am not on the run, I will show when the tension calm down or criminals behind ur sufferings show up...... I SWEAR I HAVE NO HAND IN ALL THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, God will bear me witness..... Get well bro and I am really sorry for all that happened to you

Your lamentation started so early.

Earlier, in the other thread, They were warning and begging you in the other thread, you were boasting as if you created God. Shebi, now your eyes don clear.

Jee kpuo isi gi kwado ije nga o.

Just pack your bag and prepare for Kirikiri you and that your kachi accomplice.

11 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Supan(m): 2:27am On May 17, 2021
obainojazz:
Hard man hard man... why not join military and be useful.. who cultism help, imagine bragging about it.

You dey mind them? Cowards of the highest order.

Fulani herdmen are raping his mothers in the village oh. He can't muster his strength to defend them. Bloody cowards and cultists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by oracle009(m): 2:43am On May 17, 2021
Bunch of useless Cultists!

These guys must have killed alot while in school, for them to have the boldness to shoot each other over a lady. I spit on y'all! It's really sad that young men will trail this path in life. My God, do not let me give birth to an UNFORTUNATE child. See where you are all ending your lives? E wo ibi e ba aye ara yin de

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Happy2020: 2:57am On May 17, 2021
Fighting over a bish that’s probably cheating on you anyway lol.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NaMe4: 3:11am On May 17, 2021
People don dey land for hospital for NL romance section?

SMH
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 3:15am On May 17, 2021
Stupid simps.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Killermamba: 4:01am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you

This akpamu is the actual green snake between the 2 guys, he talks with both parties, sympathize here , put fire there. All I can decode from his message is that he actually wanted Chima dead. Shebi the other bigger akpamu is on the run abi? After crippling another man, na dangote trailer go spill him blood for high way, and as for you , you go soon down with better sickness without cure unless you confess your role in this mess, what am saying shouldn't bothers you if you av never offended anybody in your life or sinned against God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by obainojazz(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2021
Supan:

You dey mind them? Cowards of the highest order.

Fulani herdmen are raping his mothers in the village oh. He can't muster his strength to defend them. Bloody cowards and cultists.
That’s why I don’t pity them... Nuisance to the society
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Killermamba: 4:30am On May 17, 2021
ElPayaso:

If don't know both parties, I'll suggest you don't interfere.. " well, just know that the moment you start getting better, you'll get hit again, this time, more fatally" if you are arrested for this statement now, you'll start behaving like wimp.

In other news, Mr OP, I think this guy is among the people that left you in a bad shape

100% sure he is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.