Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64782 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Reason why I avoid people. Prefer to be to myself.
man, I have decided I want to just be alone. Make nobody disturb me o

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by gozzlin: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full

grin grin grin

So the guy was having election for his flend's gialflend, abi?

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Stonecoldstare1: 10:08pm On May 16, 2021
��� *Another version is here*

*Mini Importation Training V5*

*What will you learn for just a one time fee of one thousand naira*

MINI IMPORTATION THE SIX FIGURES GOLDMINE BUSINESS

*In my Mini importation VIP class:*

✅You will learn how to start mini Importation with your phone at the comfort of your home *with little or no capital at all! And start making 6 figures*

✅I will teach you *how to import your first products, market them* and make 60% profits on them all

✅ How to *get FREE‼️ phones and tablets* from Chinese suppliers�

✅How to know what products to buy and what not to buy and how to avoid been scammed.

✅ *Mistakes to avoid* as a beginner in mini importation

✅How to import with or without the use of an agent.�

✅You will learn the secret way that made one of my student *N30,000 for *FREE*‼️even before she started importing�

Is that all?! No

✅Not only that. I will give out some *5 FREE‼️ ebooks on marketing strategies and e-commerce business worth of 30k*

https:///DsZSKZiuJvU90NtgYUqzTF
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by mayorofafrika(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2021
Person do me dis kind thing he no go reach 7 minutes guys go don break ur bones send picture give me
Stupid niggas trying to kill because of a girl so ashamed of you indeed they future is female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by noble2faith(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2021
NiceMen:

Is that enough reason to want to kill him?

If you read my post very well, you would see where I condemned the guy's action. I even put what the guy ought to have done.

Remember, he said the guy is a very emotional type: he even cries when he is heart-broken. The op should know what such person could do. The op is not only deadly but foolish. He could have been killed. If the op eventually gets back to his feet, he should work on his self-control. His dick could have sent him to his early grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by zedegit: 10:09pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

You are devilish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kushme: 10:10pm On May 16, 2021
Bossose:
[/color]After carefully going through the previous thread and reading the mentions, I have formed the opinion (s) that

chumaZ is a loosed person in nature and was wrong for sleeping with his supposed "besties" GF. As for the rape, he didn't do that. it's a LIE and an EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL used by the said GF. Nevertheless, Offorken was wrong and stupid for attacking his friend over a girl.

Offorken is definitely heart broken that his own friend slept with his GF but still, his acrions by threatening and making an attempt on his friends life EXPOSES the kind of person he is. he is WICKED AND HEARTLESS AND A SIMP AS WELL. If Offorken does not handle this issue as a reasonable man, he will either KILL OR BE KILLED either ways, it will end bad for him.

CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY. STAY AWAY FROM HOT TEMPERED PEOPLE.[color=#770077]

Yea, I didn't read the initial thread but with this your summary, I got the point...

Fvck Offorken, he is stupid big Simp..

Yea, Op was wrong, but why should a man maim or try to kill another man for fvcking his girlfriend.

Niggaz with stupid female passion like that shouldn't be around you...

The moment we notice you are Simp', we block/ avoid you.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Theboss100(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

For me, being a loner has paid me a lot. No unnecessary drama
E be like say you go Sabi fight oo. This one you want to send someone to coma with a headbutt gringringrin

On the other hand, you're right. Minding my business have made me weigh from 59kg to 65+kg.

I don't have anybody's time.
From office to house, house to my lab.
No time for mumu conversation with any modafucker.

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by emmy478(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2021
Please help a brother, he's on admission at regions stroke in IMO state with a spinal injury. Nothing is too little

1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 10:16pm On May 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Every right thinking person will condemn ur stupidity. Lol... if u had any brain u would have avoided her like a plague the first time she forced u to kiss her. I don't u after reading the first thread.. well, just Know that the moment u start getting better u will get hit again, this time more fatally. Hide ur self if u get sense. You dey knack but u no sabi woman. Without wisdom woman na highway to the grave. Na introduction u see so. HIDE UR SELF!!!

Another threat! He should hide himself. You all are killers and cultist... That guy needs to surround himself with strong er men at this stage.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Terry44: 10:17pm On May 16, 2021
Op, why are you claiming to be the victim ? Slept with your best friend fiancee, knowing fully well of how unlucky he his with relationship.

Even though he went too far with the harm he metted on you, I still think you deserved it.

6 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by JackWolfskin: 10:18pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

If i give you nodding, you will go into a coma. Are you drunk? Show me where I was 'cheering him up' as you claim or forever hold your peace.

Arrant nonsense.

...and 'ingredients'!

OP, @ ChumaZ , was the pussy worth it?

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chinchonglee(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2021
VicM6:
dem dey try wan settle matter nd u wan track person down... oga police abi na baba CCTV i go call u... gbosa
What he did his a serious crime!
I'll track him and send him to where he ll see hell on earth

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2021
Over a girl? As in the unknown girl just walk past both of you n you started fighting. Oga tell us what you did b4 we crucified Kennedy as you want us to but for now Kennedy is like Jesus Christ, he hasn't committed any sin by my own deduction. Tell us full story.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by macrodata(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved
Please be calming down small small. Na you be Kennedy abi the other friend? Shooooo?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by TheRollingStone: 10:27pm On May 16, 2021
A girl asked you to lie to your best friend since childhood and you did. You’re lucky you didn’t end in a morgue. I hate nigg*s like you

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by SILVERLINES: 10:28pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

she's not my girl, get the Bleep off my mention
who d fucck are u nigga be forming like James bond
If back days when I was rugged na people like u we de blow off for street

Why d heck u go maim ur best nigga cos of pussy ass girl

Whatever d case may be dialogue would have been the solutio
Pussies are noting serious

Fucck off nigga

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Dnight(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2021
Na new profile be dis
I take it u are Kennedy or someone present when d beating went down
Una mess up
If what we are to go by him post
No questions asked just straight bottle attack
Because of what a woman told you
If he actually raped her, f**cking arrest his ass
I don't understand how people think
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Laboni: 10:31pm On May 16, 2021
But men in as much as niggas no need fight over a woman but man wey go fvck him day one nigga’s fiancée suppose go down, no apologies... He broke the bros code and should be ostracized. We don’t need this kind of backstabbing animals in our midst Biko angry

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by DecanRice: 10:31pm On May 16, 2021
Terry44:
Op, why are you claiming to be the victim ? Slept with your best friend fiancee, knowing fully well of how unlucky he his with relationship.

Even though he went too far with the harm he metted on you, I still think you deserved it.

Thank you. Succinct

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ashirioluwa: 10:32pm On May 16, 2021
Show us photos to back your story or else I see this as another nollywood story

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Gentlesniper(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Every right thinking person will condemn ur stupidity. Lol... if u had any brain u would have avoided her like a plague the first time she forced u to kiss her. I don't u after reading the first thread.. well, just Know that the moment u start getting better u will get hit again, this time more fatally. Hide ur self if u get sense. You dey knack but u no sabi woman. Without wisdom woman na highway to the grave. Na introduction u see so. HIDE UR SELF!!!

He will be hit again the moment he starts getting better". Sounds more like a threat than an advise and makes you a suspect if the story is actually true.
People should be mindful of what they spew online.. I read somewhere you were boasting of locking someone up in a guardroom but trust me, if you are not careful, na from guardroom to torture room you go see yourself then you go talk true by force.

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by zedegit: 10:40pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

alaye mind your business,how this issue take concern you

You belong in a cell. Na to lock you up. Let me have your digits.

I will do nairalanders that favour.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Cocoalicious: 10:43pm On May 16, 2021
Nairaland and drama sef. This story is most likely fake.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 10:44pm On May 16, 2021
Theboss100:
E be like say you go Sabi fight oo. This one you want to send someone to coma with a headbutt gringringrin

On the other hand, you're right. Minding my business have made me weigh from 59kg to 65+kg.

I don't have anybody's time.
From office to house, house to my lab.
No time for mumu conversation with any modafucker.
grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Blavas(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2021
Wat do u want me to say ....ok wat if I give u a 50 to go hump a pig instead of wasting my tym wit dis nonsense
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2021
Well the Op had eyes for the friends fiancee, believe me she didn't pressure Op to do anything, all this one na to cover his f*ckup. I'm talking from experience cool, But in my own case the said girl wasn't my friends girlfriend, just some random thug wey all of us dey stay together ....
I don't blame op or myself at all, na CONJI I blame. I'm sure Op did it more than once. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Dnight(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2021
Nobody is saying he did the right thing
But she d next thing na to kill am
The fool no even ask for his own side of the story
Na straight bottle attack
Brodaman my friend don yansh my babe back den tell me
Just today d guy got me a contract
No be your wife no be your sister
You should know if ur friend is capable of rape or not
Last last d bottom line is to not keep friends with low IQ n*ggas
noble2faith:

The most annoying thing is that some guys on this platform didn't see the gravity of the op's betrayal. I don't have any pity for him at all. If not for conscience, I would have said you should remain on the wheelchair till you leave this planet!

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Tekzyflex(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2021
Pussy ass niggas fighting over a strumpet...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by flokii: 10:51pm On May 16, 2021
Why didn't you look for your own girl elsewhere as fishes plenty for ocean reach? why must it be your guy's babe.. Is the kltty worth it?

Many men have gone to the great beyond cos of woman and girlfriend wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Jeffy1206(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you
obviously you're a hediot. Fighting over a woman. You guys are a disgrace to manhood undecided

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kushme: 11:01pm On May 16, 2021
Emotionss:
When you advice Them to take The Redpill they will not listen. Just look at the nonsense this supposed Best friend are doing to themselves because of one overused vagina entity.

SIMPs disgraceing men since 300000BC

With redpill in your head.

You won't even raise your voice if you catch another man fvcking your wife. You just go your own way (gyow).

Abeg, guys, toto na for fvck. If you see another man there, just let it go.... Either you fvck the hole another time or look for another..

And if the lady dey claim rape, just leave the matter for authority to handle...

No stress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.