Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64688 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Michelle55: 7:15am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:

We even hear the girl was pregnant for somebody else entirely while all the slaying was going on. Negodu rubbish hian
You can imagine the arrant nonsense and ingredients one small geh with vjay cause. Where are those shouting redpills upandan Nairaland?
Dem no go show face now oh, they should come and carry their members oh, because these are the sets of the boys that would be shouting redpills and alpha males everywhere yet na one geh with kpomo wey no reach 100naira carry dem play suwe laidis.

The geh was simply used to sow a seed of discord between them and it worked, she was being dickmatized by some other dudes while this ones are here butchering themselves up like anu nnama.
I still dey talk am reach today, the last sane generation is the 80s, yes na me talk am!

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2021
Make Mr. OP drop pictures and numbers. Time no dey. I no be cultist o but we go still run both Kennedy and Kachi street
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Then na cult matter na why all men dey code. Cultists no dey ever think well. Be like who price go pay...bullshit. An eye for an eye mentality wey no dey bring anything but sorry tears and blood.

If na jews this matter no fit reach like this. Na all these smelling cultists wey no get life. Person wey get better work or career go rise men go kill person

Confirm!! Na cultists all of them be. That's why Chima is scared of releasing any information
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by noble2faith(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2021
Michelle55:

You can imagine the arrant nonsense and ingredients one small geh with vjay cause. Where are those shouting redpills upandan Nairaland?
Dem no go show face now oh, they should come and carry their members oh, because these are the sets of the boys that would be shouting redpills and alpha males everywhere yet na one geh with kpomo wey no reach 100naira carry dem play suwe laidis.

The geh was simply used to sow a seed of discord between them and it worked, she was being dickmatized by some other dudes while this ones are here butchering themselves up like anu nnama.
I still dey talk am reach today, the last sane generation is the 80s, yes na me talk am!

The girl's pussy must have been kanyamatad.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:22am On May 17, 2021
NiceMen:
what does he get?u all are fools and idiots. Your father's should disown u all.

After all the advice given to u guy, una still want to kill the guy.i hope he has elder brothers though. I really hope he does.

Damn!

Everyone attacked him for what he did as it was wrong, I was even more among those that attacked him on that thread.

But why would u want to kill him over pussssyyyy... Ah, my God.

If he has a brother like me, none of you will go scot free... But from the look of things, he has none!
The babe in question was even pregnant for an UNKNOWN MAN. And yet they went ahead to attack the friend.
Even after everyone was telling Chima that what he did was wrong and calming Keneddy down, after their first attack on him. They took their fight home and continued. This is how we know those that cultism run in their blood. The urge to kill in order to show power is always pushing them.
They have too much energy but have refused to join the army whee they can deal with terrorists but have decided to fight each other over a lady. A lady that doesn't have regards for them. That's jumping from one sick to another. That's the kind of lady they are fighting over. Only cultists or x cultists fight like that.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Michelle55: 7:22am On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
That lady involved isn't just any lady she's on a mission.
Yeah, on a mission to destroy and it's quite unfortunate that she succeeded instead of being passed around by the guys. I guess she's devil's niece and with the help of her uncle she came out victorious and not only that, she use dem count census cum still carry Belle for another guy wey im preeq make sense pass these foolish friends. smiley

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2021
The girl is probably somewhere laughing and making jest of them. I'm sure she is currently dicking another guy. First time I'm seeing guys hurting themselves all cos a girl and they derive joy in doing so. Ruggedboy01 still come dey form Commando ontop

Chima don dey on wheelchair and Kennedy don dey on the run. If them catch am now, Na so so beg he go dey beg. Pathetic souls!!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 7:28am On May 17, 2021
Is time i leave here, but be4 I do, Chima is the one after my life, because he thinks I am behind his ordeal, although I fought him earlier this year because he betrayed my trust, what happened to him was coincidental and not in away my doings, although I have so much grudge for him, but I can't be stupid to take his life nor put him on a wheelchair, I am not on the run, I will show when the tension calm down or criminals behind ur sufferings show up...... I SWEAR I HAVE NO HAND IN ALL THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, God will bear me witness..... Get well bro and I am really sorry for all that happened to you
Guy u go show when the sea calm abi After u want kill the guy come gbasi abi?? Becos of olosho wey another nigga dey blash nite an day abi?? Guy u deserve two things. (1) inside prison for like 50yrs (2) just 10inch bullet for ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kaykad: 7:28am On May 17, 2021
Just wondering so if he quote you offline and you see him, you go waste am abi? I wonder what the world is turning into :' Yes he slept with is friend girl which shows he is a bad friend to have a round, but trying to murder someone for that shows that the other guys is a worst friend to have(
ruggedboy01:

off course you are free to quote me online, I wonder if you can ever do that offline, I no go waste my time on you, just be guided who you insult online

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Interesting thread. Eye opening as well.

Me, I don't do friends anymore. My old circle of friends are on their dey, while I am on my dey because of yeye unedifying drama. Just me, my family and my God.

Just negodu nonsense on top of a disloyal woman who is living life lavida loca as we speak.

May all of you get sense.

I agree with you 100percent I swear the day i got to learn that your friends ain't always happy with your success i backed off completely from anything that concerns friendship. Just Me My family and God

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danking1: 7:33am On May 17, 2021
dairykidd:

Every right thinking person will condemn ur stupidity. Lol... if u had any brain u would have avoided her like a plague the first time she forced u to kiss her. I don't u after reading the first thread.. well, just Know that the moment u start getting better u will get hit again, this time more fatally. Hide ur self if u get sense. You dey knack but u no sabi woman. Without wisdom woman na highway to the grave. Na introduction u see so. HIDE UR SELF!!!
The one una hit the guy never do?? If this guy get serious drop una ID I swear men go buy this matter make some of una test am as he dey sweet like potato. Guy make una calm down no be only una know that tin oh
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye
because of woman, you nearly killed somebody, all of una are big fools.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 7:57am On May 17, 2021
All I can perceive is Cultist trying had to make irrelevant family complaints.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dazzlingd(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Gerrawayu. You slept with your friend's hoe girlfriend and you expect us to pat you on the back? You're a joker.

I'm not acting nice here; I'm condemning the extreme action the said friend took to avenge the betrayal. Grievous bodily injury is akin to swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. Get that into your potato head

Very shameful, he really expects an ovation for sleeping with his friends gf...
I hate guys that does this.
They all deserve each other....all of them are mad, the gf, the op and the friend
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2021
Starships4u:

Onye brother Biko unu nwereya nwanyo.
Eji'm chukwu yoo unu...
You dey beg am?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2021
Laboni:
But men in as much as niggas no need fight over a woman but man wey go fvck him day one nigga’s fiancée suppose go down, no apologies... He broke the bros code and should be ostracized. We don’t need this kind of backstabbing animals in our midst Biko angry
because of a LovePeddler, you are a simp.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Fantazy(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2021
This Female gender has been causing separation between pals, breaking families since the beginning of time.

God will save us from them
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13am On May 17, 2021
dettolgel:
It seems there is more to this story.

From my observations:

1. it seems both friends including Ruggedboy01 (Kachi) are cultists. I don't understand how this degenerated into taking one's life if they were not already in the business of doing that while in school. It seems a natural way of settling issue for them.

2. Kennedy coming here to deny that he is not responsible for the attempt on Chima's life is not true. I took the pains of going through all his posts in the first thread. In that thread he made it obvious. I guess that is the evidence Chima has on him, which is why he is on the run. Just negodo how this young men are putting a dent on their future.

3. Ruggedboy01 sounds sly and not to be trusted. I am certain he is very much aware of the plan to take Chima's life and not informing him or not dissuading your fellow gang member makes you an accomplice.

4. Chima maybe an idiot ( guess it is his ego of belonging to gang that made him want to prove his street credibility , which is the same reason most of them join in the first place) for sleeping with the said w*h*o*r*e

5. Kennedy aka Offorken is the biggest idiot for wasting his own life over the actions of two low lives betrayers, a friend that couldn't draw the boundary and a girl he called a gf. If I were to be pissed I would be mad at the girl, because that is the person you share intimate moment with ( no matter how close you are to Chima you can never share the level of intimacy you share with your fiancé with him).

6. Ruggedboy01 telling Chima to call off his lawyer is an indication of his involvement in the attempt on Chima's life and he knows that if the case gets to court the extend of his involvement will be made known.

7. I think for Kennedy it is not just about Chima knacking the girl friend. It seems Chima is doing better than him ( or he thinks ) and in his warped mind he find it oppressive that his OG has left him in life and at the same time trying to take his gf from him. Jealousy is a dangerous disease.

8. I hope all the idiots involved in this live long to see the foolishness of their actions.

9. As for Chima my suggestion is you forgive but let the law run it course. There is a reason we have law and order in a society. To take animals like your friend off the street. Leaving them on the street is tantamount to endangering the lives of responsible tax paying member of the society.

10. At Chima, an attempt had been made on your life, and Ruggedboy01 had indicated interest of pursuing you once you come out of the hospital, that is if you come out. I still do not understand why you are hiding the identity of these rogues. Unless there is something else you are not telling us.

11. I don't think there is any damage worse than an attempt on your life. Imagine if you die now these guys will carry on with their lives like nothing happened.

12. Expose everyone involved so it will hunt them both for the rest of their lives. Because these guys are not even remorseful they are bent on taking your life. Act fast and save yourself or at least show the world who they really are. Unless exposing them will expose a side of your life you don't want your family to know. Act fast and save yourself.

NB: I am beginning to question all the noise on this forum on how Igbo boys are sensible and are only interested in making money. I am ashamed on you guys behalves. Secondly, it seems Chima and Kachi has had a little face off on this forum about three year ago. Then Kachi with this handle (ruggedised) has a spate of word ( https://www.nairaland.com/3801841/federal-government-should-ban-public). Chima are you sure, that he has not been nursing anger for you way before this incident between you and Kennedy?
Javhi seized the opportunity given to him by Keneddy to join hands and deal with Chima.
And they are all cult guys from the look of things. They fight dirty and have not value for human life. They are always boiling to anger everly hungry for blood.
Your analysis are nothing far from the truth.
Chima should reveal the indenties of these people for his own good.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by cayorday89(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
The mistake most people make is that, there is a reason why there is no defined punishment for cheating in a relationship either in marriage or in boy/girlfriend matter backed by law or the constitution in any country, because even those responsible for making, enforcing and executing the laws are fallible, but your actions after that requires severe punishment depending on how grievous the damage is, whether you are the one who cheated or the one cheated on..

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Oppavii(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2021
This yarn sounds bitchy ...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2021
greypencils:
Ogbeni, shut the Bleep up, you slept with his girlfriend. What the Bleep were you expecting to happen to you? That he was gonna give yöu a thumbs up sign and pat you on the back? Go and watch The BestMan and and see why there is a Bro code Ode. Berra take paracetamol to ease your pain. YOU bleeped UP.
So he should die because he slept with a LovePeddler? You are a simp.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by greypencils: 8:31am On May 17, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So he should die because he slept with a LovePeddler? You are a simp.
Oponu...go try am with your blood na
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by nzeobi(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2021
ElPayaso:

If don't know both parties, I'll suggest you don't interfere.. " well, just know that the moment you start getting better, you'll get hit again, this time, more fatally" if you are arrested for this statement now, you'll start behaving like wimp.

In other news, Mr OP, I think this guy is among the people that left you in a bad shape

The op knows those that attack him very well and I think the are his home boys who were disappointed for what he did.
I think they are still planning to attack him again when he returns to the country which I think is bad
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2021
greypencils:
Oponu...go try am with your blood na
Simp, kill a guy and go to jail because of a girl that will hop on another dick, a day after they sentence you.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2021
nzeobi:

The op knows those that attack him very well and I think the are his home boys who were disappointed for what he did.
I think they are still planning to attack him again when he returns to the country which I think is bad

Make he release their identities then. So he is waiting for them to harm or injure him again? The OP bleeped up no doubt but that doesn't mean he should be shot. The bitch in question is even pregnant for any guy
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by nzeobi(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2021
ElPayaso:

Make he release their identities then. So he is waiting for them to harm or injure him again? The OP bleeped up no doubt but that doesn't mean he should be shot. The bitch in question is even pregnant for any guy
The op messed up but they should forgive him and move on,they have shot him already for a girl that has moved on,I don't know what they want to do again
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by TheSTreetman: 8:58am On May 17, 2021
Red Pillers online : Simps Offline.

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Swinger60(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2021
kingreign:

Swinger60, so you don marry you no tell us? And people plenty for queue dey wait you o! cheesy grin
cheesy.

Good morning. I thought you knew. have been married for 7 months now.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by greypencils: 9:14am On May 17, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Simp, kill a guy and go to jail because of a girl that will hop on another dick, a day after they sentence you.
Oponu, go and Bleep your number 1's girlfriend na...

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nemesis0147(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2021
greypencils:
Oponu, go and Bleep your number 1's girlfriend na...
what useless number 1 are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by greypencils: 9:37am On May 17, 2021
Nemesis0147:
what useless number 1 are you talking about?
Ogbeni get the Bleep off my mentions. Laaro kutu kutu Monday...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kingreign(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2021
Swinger60:
cheesy.

Good morning. I thought you knew. have been married for 7 months now.

Seven months? shocked
You no give me IV and you no inform me. cry cry
Anyways, happy married life babe kiss kiss
We are all happy for you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.