Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64785 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2021
Gentlesniper:

He will be hit again the moment he starts getting better". Sounds more like a threat than an advise and makes you a suspect if the story is actually true.
People should be mindful of what they spew online.. I read somewhere you were boasting of locking someone up in a guardroom but trust me, if you are not careful, na from guardroom to torture room you go see yourself then you go talk true by force.
But if u go thru the thread carefully u will see where someone stated that codedly.. I don't know any of them and even if i did i no be violent person. Maybe i shouldn't have warned him..

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Starships4u(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you

Onye brother Biko unu nwereya nwanyo.
Eji'm chukwu yoo unu...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by annayawchee: 11:09pm On May 16, 2021
Starships4u:

Onye brother Biko unu nwereya nwanyo.
Eji'm chukwu yoo unu...
Mba o

Hapu ha kaha gbuo onwe ha....

Umu anumanu
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by careytommy37(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2021
If one of you had died, we would not be experiencing this noise all over naira land.
Simple Rip and I'll be back to my ashewo thread angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2021
noble2faith:

The most annoying thing is that some guys on this platform didn't see the gravity of the op's betrayal. I don't have any pity for him at all. If not for conscience, I would have said you should remain on the wheelchair till you leave this planet!
No mind the bastard, for him to fuucck the gf means he can kill his friend for money. And the rule of the street is, when you spot an enemy, end am before him end you. Of all the puusssy in the world na him padi own him see.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Starships4u(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2021
Laboni:
But men in as much as niggas no need fight over a woman but man wey go fvck him day one nigga’s fiancée suppose go down, no apologies... He broke the bros code and should be ostracized. We don’t need this kind of backstabbing animals in our midst Biko angry

He is very much wrong for sleeping with his apparently "blood" nigga.

Buh he was accused of rape. Honestly I don't even know which of the crime he was beaten for.
Buh then I heard she was even pregnant for another person entirely which should have made Mr Ken call his man warn him seriously and count his losses.

This issue nor supposed reach this level buh make e be, who get matter treat am as e wan take treat am.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by SweetCuntess: 11:15pm On May 16, 2021

Another deranged animal sighted.

Because he bleeped a girl whom he did not rape is the reason why he should be killed?

You blood suckling demon roaming the face of the earth taking lives that you can not create may the anger of the most High visit you soon.

If you think he has committed an offence that why not report him and sue before the law rather than plotting to take his life? I know you may not value your life but others do.
Who b this one

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Starships4u(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2021
careytommy37:
If one of you had died, we would not be experiencing this noise all over naira land.
Simple Rip and I'll be back to my ashewo thread angry

This man yhu cold oh....
I don't wish anyone dead, buh then, show me road to that yhur thread...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Viper231: 11:18pm On May 16, 2021
Una no get levels. U for display your id make dem men run una. Fucking lobber
dairykidd:

Every right thinking person will condemn ur stupidity. Lol... if u had any brain u would have avoided her like a plague the first time she forced u to kiss her. I don't u after reading the first thread.. well, just Know that the moment u start getting better u will get hit again, this time more fatally. Hide ur self if u get sense. You dey knack but u no sabi woman. Without wisdom woman na highway to the grave. Na introduction u see so. HIDE UR SELF!!!

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dettolgel: 11:25pm On May 16, 2021
It seems there is more to this story.

From my observations:

1. it seems both friends including Ruggedboy01 (Kachi) are cultists. I don't understand how this degenerated into taking one's life if they were not already in the business of doing that while in school. It seems a natural way of settling issue for them.

2. Kennedy coming here to deny that he is not responsible for the attempt on Chima's life is not true. I took the pains of going through all his posts in the first thread. In that thread he made it obvious. I guess that is the evidence Chima has on him, which is why he is on the run. Just negodo how this young men are putting a dent on their future.

3. Ruggedboy01 sounds sly and not to be trusted. I am certain he is very much aware of the plan to take Chima's life and not informing him or not dissuading your fellow gang member makes you an accomplice.

4. Chima maybe an idiot ( guess it is his ego of belonging to gang that made him want to prove his street credibility , which is the same reason most of them join in the first place) for sleeping with the said w*h*o*r*e

5. Kennedy aka Offorken is the biggest idiot for wasting his own life over the actions of two low lives betrayers, a friend that couldn't draw the boundary and a girl he called a gf. If I were to be pissed I would be mad at the girl, because that is the person you share intimate moment with ( no matter how close you are to Chima you can never share the level of intimacy you share with your fiancé with him).

6. Ruggedboy01 telling Chima to call off his lawyer is an indication of his involvement in the attempt on Chima's life and he knows that if the case gets to court the extend of his involvement will be made known.

7. I think for Kennedy it is not just about Chima knacking the girl friend. It seems Chima is doing better than him ( or he thinks ) and in his warped mind he find it oppressive that his OG has left him in life and at the same time trying to take his gf from him. Jealousy is a dangerous disease.

8. I hope all the idiots involved in this live long to see the foolishness of their actions.

9. As for Chima my suggestion is you forgive but let the law run it course. There is a reason we have law and order in a society. To take animals like your friend off the street. Leaving them on the street is tantamount to endangering the lives of responsible tax paying member of the society.

10. At Chima, an attempt had been made on your life, and Ruggedboy01 had indicated interest of pursuing you once you come out of the hospital, that is if you come out. I still do not understand why you are hiding the identity of these rogues. Unless there is something else you are not telling us.

11. I don't think there is any damage worse than an attempt on your life. Imagine if you die now these guys will carry on with their lives like nothing happened.

12. Expose everyone involved so it will hunt them both for the rest of their lives. Because these guys are not even remorseful they are bent on taking your life. Act fast and save yourself or at least show the world who they really are. Unless exposing them will expose a side of your life you don't want your family to know. Act fast and save yourself.

NB: I am beginning to question all the noise on this forum on how Igbo boys are sensible and are only interested in making money. I am ashamed on you guys behalves. Secondly, it seems Chima and Kachi has had a little face off on this forum about three year ago. Then Kachi with this handle (ruggedised) has a spate of word ( https://www.nairaland.com/3801841/federal-government-should-ban-public). Chima are you sure, that he has not been nursing anger for you way before this incident between you and Kennedy?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by streetzdreamz(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2021
Pheeeew! What a thread......just this evening,my brother was telling me the cause of a countdown in the hood few weeks ago that left 8men dead...yeah right a lady,why a man/woman would fight/kill over a woman/man eludes me,I mean I'll never understand the motive behind such despicable action!!!!! Betrayal is painful,but then a minutes thought of the aftermath of such rash actions should set any reasonable human straight, I guess those caught in the web ain't reasonable humans afterall..
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by colossalll: 11:31pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:

Madam I don't expect you to be on my thread, you can go back and read your comments yourself, I would never waste my time and energy copying and pasting your comment here because is of no use. You totally condemned my action and here you are acting all nice and don't use harsh words on me again. Biko leave my thread peacefully angry sad

Guy, your actions are condemnable, your fvckup deserved to be treated, just that I didn't expect your friend to go to the extent of attempting to eliminate you.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kushme: 11:33pm On May 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

How can i contact this kennedy?

I need his contact, I'll track him down. He'll pay for what he did. I promise you

Abeg, if you fit find am. Pls do..

After the first attack in Feb, only to still ambush him again in April to try to kill him..

All because of sex... This is pure madness.

Please, we don't need people like stupid Offorken breathing..

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bossose(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2021
kushme:

Yea, I didn't read the initial thread but with this your summary, I got the point...

Fvck Offorken, he is stupid big Simp..

Yea, Op was wrong, but why should a man maim or try to kill another man for fvcking his girlfriend.

Niggaz with stupid female passion like that shouldn't be around you...

The moment we notice you are Simp', we block/ avoid you.

THAT'S THE REASON I FEAR SIMPS.. THEY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR WOMEN. THEY BETRAY THEIR FELLOW GUY OR EVEN KILL A GUY

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Swinger60(f): 11:37pm On May 16, 2021
I'm still in shock at this thread. (if it's real Sha)

That someone attempted to kill another because of a woman?

Hmmmmm, my husband will always say "you don't know the extent people can go in this life"

truly, some people are vengeful.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by SonofGod231: 11:40pm On May 16, 2021
I can't believe someone got seriously hurt because of all this trash. The Girl in question must be so proud of you guys right now.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Danny50: 11:42pm On May 16, 2021
Damm cant believed i read this bulshit nollywood scripts.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Biggers82(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2021
Both of you are are senseless idiots so no need talking to you people sha

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by IamAsiri: 11:43pm On May 16, 2021
Twelfthman:

I rememberer this story.
It was wrong for you to sleep with your friend Girlfriend and your friend Offorken was wrong to had attempt to take your life. . .
No one is above miskake so I am not here to judge anyone, God reserve the exclusive right to judge us. We just here on earth to become a better version of ourselves,
We learn from every mistakes and forgive each other. Yes it a must to forgive if you ask me. That is what God said if u want to be forgiven because no one is perfect.

This play had been since the beginning of creation.
God and man were best of friends until a woman came into the picture and put God and man apart.
I have had personal experience with my roommate and best buddy in university days where we eat drink merry and go everywhere together not until he had a an overly possesive Jezebel of a girlfriend. Things went south real quick due to the fact that my buddy was a simp. But then as a very smart fellow I already know how to avoid further problems so I went and get my own apartment and let him be.

Offorken Two wrongs dont make a right.
Forgive and forget. Not because of chumaZ or nairalanders but because of yourself because your sanity and God favor is at stake if you keep grudges.

Forgive what again? He has already taken his revenge undecided
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Robnectar(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions

junkies full NL olohun,.... see dis1 sha,.... make unah dey trade unah ruggedity with person wey u dey familiar with sha,... so unah parent go dey settle matter for unah after showing ruggedity,.... don't trade ur shiiit to people u can't stand sha,... peace son wink
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by xaggar(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:

Just keep your sympathy. how wicked can you be after plotting my own death, you claimed to be neutral yet sent a mail to our Reverend father at home how I was at fault when contacted to say all you know about this case, I SMH for whoever take you serious as a friend... If not for police Instructions and family pressure, I swear I would've realved our identities. I have forgiven, but your friend will plot your downfall too

Catholic boys...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
I still don't believe tbis
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Laboni: 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
Starships4u:

He is very much wrong for sleeping with his apparently "blood" nigga.

Buh he was accused of rape. Honestly I don't even know which of the crime he was beaten for.
Buh then I heard she was even pregnant for another person entirely which should have made Mr Ken call his man warn him seriously and count his losses.

This issue nor supposed reach this level buh make e be, who get matter treat am as e wan take treat am.
The end point is that he fvcked her and that’s a deep betrayal. Had it been he cut his friend off and go his own way after fvcking his friend’s fiancée, it would’ve been better but for the fact he kept straight face and continue forming loyal friend makes him very dangerous, no apologies.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:55pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm disappointed, nobody died.
You are not alone
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by goldenarrow: 11:56pm On May 16, 2021
Rubbish thread.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:02am On May 17, 2021
jaxxy:

As long as he didn’t rape the gal or pressure the gal I see no backstabbing anywhere, the gal is just a hoe, public property. My only issue with him is not exposing her by allowing her to continue deceiving his frnds. He should never allow his friend Marry such a hoe.

Unsurprisingly the said gal we hear is pregnant for someone else now. Lolz that’s who they wanted to kill their buddy for?? A cheap ass hoe? undecided like wtf undecided

This is why I don’t keep overly emotional and immature Frnds around me I can’t deal with the nonsense and drama over the most ridiculous, childish and stupid things.
Thank you for saying this. That guy isn't worth to be card a friend at all. He doesn't understand the road code
Cc PiggyVestTroll
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by desire222(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2021
Barbiturate:

Yeah agreed he messed up, but why would you want to kill because of a gf? I can't fight because of my wife, let alone trying to kill someone.

At the end, she still won't be yours and then look what you've done to your childhood friend.
Indeed, you can't fight because of your wife. Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by grandstar(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved

You're all young! You'll look back in the future and regret these things you're doing. You'll not even want your children to know what you did.

You're just striving after the wind. Trust me that in future, you'd regret all these things.

If you see two 10 year old boys fighting with weapons, will call them both and find out who is wrong? Or you'll be angry that two 10year Olds are fighting with dangerous weapons? That is the koko.

Please change your life. This life you're leaving will win you no medals with your Creator. (Read Isaiah 55:6,7, Eccl 11:9-10)

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2021
torqque7:
Just see what u have caused for urself,over a wh.or.e..u know how emotionally weak ur best friend is when it comes to love, and u where with him when he cried over girls yet u choose to fvc.k NOT just any of his girls ,but the one he choose to marry?u are very wicked,this same guy has fought for u all his life and I bet would have been willing to die for u too if the chance presented itself(dumb fella),and yet u saw him making the greatest mistake of his life marrying a who.r.e and instead of at least hinting him if u couldnt outrightly tell him,u choose to chop ur share and let him marry her..well I'm a guy and I know we can make mistakes when it comes to s.ex,but still even if u chop the girl,u for still tell ur guy that he is marrying a farm tool.. especially when u sensed the girl may be angry with u after u tried to cut off communication.

As for ur SIMP friend,he is really foolish and has a very low I.Q. Imagine getting urself into a life or death situation,and now on the run because of a useless ho.e who is pregnant for yet another dude,choi..Well make una welldone and carry on,una mates dey find how to make their lives better and una dey fight ontop olosho who is probably laughing at u both now. Both of u are bloody SIMPS..

Is it that these guys don't know of the Red pill constitution. Ignorance is truly a disease.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by silaswills01(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2021
because of a girl
How primal and animalistic .....it's not worth it .......we have almost 8 billion people OK earth and almost 4 billion are women so why would I involve myself in a fight for a girl ......besides she's not even my wife .......that Kennedy of a guy is very stupid .....a disgrace to manhood .....in fact he's a primal wild animal ......am very sure he'll regret that stupidity and I hope he's enjoying the said concubine ........stupid boy

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Xkale1234(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full
you are very very stupid and senseless those that give the person right to fight him trying to kill him idiot fool
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2021
Emotionss:
When you advice Them to take The Redpill they will not listen. Just look at the nonsense this supposed Best friend are doing to themselves because of one overused vagina entity.

SIMPs disgraceing men since 300000BC

Iswear! Imagine in this 21st century oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.