Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (42289 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Trogge: 6:46pm On May 17, 2021
Divorce your wife. And marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Viking007(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
xtervaganza:
have sex with her once and carry face
Hahahaha. cheesy This might actually work.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by calebadeosun: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
Kaybae:
You don't know what you are doing, why are some men so wicked, do you even know the emotional trauma a cheating husband causes his wife? I'm a victim, when you already trust your husband and you found out he is cheating on you though still denying it, why can't you man up enough and delete her contact? When you know she is good for you why did you decided to settle with your wife? Some men are just disgusting, and there is no way this will not affect the home because they will always be on phone chatting with girlfriend and neglecting their wife. God will see you through Sha.
May God help you too madam

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Viking007(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
You are emotionally cheating on your wife and coming here to ask questions.

I bet you even saved her name is "Kunle mechanic", or "Abazu rewire"

Kwantinue. I hope your madam catches your cheating ass
You’ve killed me. Hahahahahahaha. Abazu rewire haha. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Ikembasunda1(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2021
You will be helped the day your wife will notice that you're having affair with ur ex, believe me, the pressure is high

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Tonyspecial(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
D!Ck + pucci= Big Problem

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Akaekpuchiowa: 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
You are lacking something in your life this isn't love is lust and lack of focus

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by calebadeosun: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
TheVerdict:
Guy, I understand you!

What to do?

1. Try
2. Try
3. Try.

And pray for her to get married too. It is not easy especially if she is still 'available'. You will often be tempted to reach out.

Don't be tempted to be alone or sleep with her. You will hate your wife and your home will be affected. You didn't marry her for reasons best known to her. See her as an enemy of what you are about to build with your wife. Don't let this temporal thing ruin your union with your wife. This has happened to me before and believe me, it always end badly.

You have been warned.
hmmmmm....May God help us

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Kenontop: 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
Go impregnate her that's when your help will come. Ode, you don marry why don't stop looking back

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by MummyD2020(f): 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
What is wrong with me? i need help! What do I do?

By the time you finally lash, you will find out that there is nothing special there. Your wife is there but you chose to cheat on her even though its not yet physical. Imagine if its your wife that is doing such. Cheating is not meant for men only. Forget about that temptation and delete her number. Its not worth it. The thought
of Sex is intoxicating but its not worth it after the act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Collyno82(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
Nothing bad, nothing wrong with you. If not for the present economic realities in the country, one can marry up to 3 wives. One wife and one concubine isn't a bad thing. Enjoy. Sometimes you park your car to enter taxi. It's called variety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by OrlahYemmy: 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
As much as I understand how this feels , what is wrong is wrong...the only reason why you feel this way is because u r not married to her and she's still fresh and all ...its possible u lose interest eventually...please focus on your family, channel the energy you want to waste on cheating to caring for your wife abeg# fight the temptation# its not worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Jeromejnr(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
You are emotionally cheating on your wife and coming here to ask questions.

I bet you even saved her name is "Kunle mechanic", or "Abazu rewire"

Kwantinue. I hope your madam catches your cheating ass

Which one is "Abazu rewire" again grin grin

But its fake story sha.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nephilim: 7:34pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

You need self control. You need to stop being stupid and start being wise and reasonable. If your lines are to be taken by your wife, how will you react! Since you didn't marry her she's not your wife.. But if you want infatuations to push you and your marriage to utter end, then consider the woes you will wobble in!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Jeromejnr(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
adajoe555:
Some men are just ..... lemme keep quiet undecided

He said its fiction.

But its true, some men are just undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by foyeks2001(f): 7:37pm On May 17, 2021
Op, if you are a Muslim, abeg go ahead and wife afterall it's allowed in Islam.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Joystark(f): 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
You obviously love her more than you love your wife...

So, talk to your wife about it and get a divorce.

Life's too short to be unhappy.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Splendorarins(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2021
Vest things is to focus on your wife trust me you gonna starting having that love on your wife than her

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

that pvssy will destroy you. Then you'll rest cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

Now, I know where you are coming from! grin grin. I have been looking for you really. The truth is the story is fictional and I had wanted to know how different people felt about it since it hit differently on different people. The lesson in this is, always be objective on issues no matter how painful they might be. Instead of cussing people out. Seriously, I get your point. Like I said, I know where you are coming from and I won't belittle you about it. Infact, I am following you on this bird right away. The truth is you have a great soul but always be calming down.
I come in peace madam Ginaz
LIAR liar balls on fire. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
sammirano:
Op you are a fool. Ok. First you need no validation from anyone on what to do. If you really fancy the lady take her as your mistress already. Its a fucking mans world, learn to live it.
bad advice angry

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2021
PrettyBoyBreezy:

I understand what you are going through, there's a girl like that in my life. Kindly give me ur wife's phone number so i can relay tis gist as gently as i can. Then you can move on with your ex that previously rejected you nd live happily ever after. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

Your heart is still with her because she is the one you truly love

With time it will go off, don't force it to go off because it will hurt you

Just relax and allow it go of on its own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On May 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Block her

He can't block her it will hurt his emotions

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On May 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
block and delete

What happens with the ones in the Brain, Mind and Memories

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On May 17, 2021
DropsMic:
Yiur problem is as simple as ABC..

Stop communicating with her

That's where the problem is, he can't really stop communicating, in fact communicating with her makes him feel better

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
At Op, marry her join so that Your head will set very well or keep her as long as she can stay with you. It seems your happiness and joy is with her

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by NiceMen: 8:23pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

Why did she reject your proposal?bros, I you and her no well, if your new marriage hasn't produced a child, you please let the woman you married go so that you can focus on the woman that rejected you since you don't know what is good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by OlawaleBammie: 8:31pm On May 17, 2021
frozen70:

He can't block her it will hurt his emotions

Dont mind me, as if i can do it mysef grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Dont mind me, as if i can do it mysef grin

Exactly ❗

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by colossalll: 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

The head that is destined to receive knocks...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by edunaragold(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
If u don't block her then its means you have no regards for your wife who said yes when u needed a wife ,some woman are ment to be runs girl while some are wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.