Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (18973 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by georgementday(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2021
Applicants wedding. See my nigga legs. It is well

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by kevoh(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

But This doesn’t look like a Nigerian wedding thing, more like the Togolese.
It's a 'court' wedding! to much fanfare during court weddings!
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tnerro1(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
I came to see the big ass, where is it
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by DarlingtonC: 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
This is not bbstar that he was dating.

So who is this? It's obvious nigga has something for short girls
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats!

They both look simple. May the Lord bless their union
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Twelfthman: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
Wonderful.
Congrats man. Happy marriage life
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by illicit(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2021
Nack am well

U do well
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
Where is the big ass undecided
Say congrats and move on or I will come over and panelbeat ya ass...
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
DarlingtonC:
This is not bbstar that he was dating.

So who is this? It's obvious nigga has something for short girls
Bbstar is who I know he dates...

She looks like bbstar na or na my eyes?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by richmond500: 4:19pm On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

But This doesn’t look like a Nigerian wedding thing, more like the Togolese.
that's Nigerian, u see that yellow building at the background? Its a govt building
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Silentgroper(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:
Let see her body shap.. .It's not about big ass
Y do u wanna see another man's wife body shape. Lemme see ur body shape too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Silentgroper(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Looks like he married Twaci
That's nt twaci..
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by fuckpro: 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
This sex sex man

Glory to ... that you are off the market
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by angelfallz(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ok12345(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:
Bitch looks like a chimpanzee.

somebody wife oooo..haba

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by wumi2017(f): 4:58pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations,,,,,abeg where una dey see true love grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Kriss216: 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tosyne2much
Toks2008
Tonyebarcanista

Most times I confuse/mix up these monikers one with the other.

By the way, Nigeria is a mediocre country.
We need restructuring in all entirety!
Congratulate the young man and leave cursed Nigeria out of this thread, please.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Kiddo, an iota of respect won't kill you. That's somebody's wife for heaven's sake.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Benwallt(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2021
Is the wine behind them on a table or on a signboard? And where is the ass? That's what I came here to see n I haven't seen it
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by rottable(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
@Toysne2much

I am expecting your 10 ways to get married Congrats Sir ���
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Depressed101: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tosyne2much
Toks2008
Tonyebarcanista

Most times I confuse/mix up these monikers one with the other.

By the way, Nigeria is a mediocre country.
We need restructuring in all entirety!
they've all been consistent here for a long time

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by UKBobo(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
If this is BIG, I pray they avoid Uganda and South Africa - his eye go chook.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by CSTRR: 5:55pm On May 27, 2021
Where is the big ass?
If the ass is not twice of that, then it's not big.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Commotfornigeri: 6:06pm On May 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Says someone yet to get his life together

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by NewDelhi(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Kiddo, an iota of respect won't kill you. That's somebody's wife for heaven's sake.
They're kids who don't understand life yet. just ignore them.

Congrats Tosyne2much.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Lamasta(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats ma guy marital bliss to you

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
Still looking or the ass talk more a big one.. Op u no wise.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Congratulate the young man and leave cursed Nigeria out of this thread, please.

O gbasara gi Kriss? grin

Nwoke ojoo!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by JhimmySpark(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations...I have missed his posts
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Blacknote: 6:57pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats to him.
Tosyne2much, no forget to come and tell us 10 things wey make you marry the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by phemmyfour: 7:01pm On May 27, 2021
Dogasas:
Let's congratulate him.
Mr 10 things

Now, you ll know ten differences between a relationship and a marriage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / How To Make Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.