Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (18978 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Buskynwa: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justkatty:
Congratulations to you guys.

Me seeing a man carrying his wife� How I wish
How you go wish dat kind thing na grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Buskynwa:

How you go wish dat kind thing na grin
Lol
Why I know go wish
Husband man must be ready o.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Lol
Why I know go wish
Husband man must be ready o.
Y? You be orobo? Even orobo gan man dey carry am
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Twaci:
That’s not me
The girl looks like you though
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by sultaan(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to the new couples, may you have a fruitful union.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Y? You be orobo? Even orobo gan man dey carry am
Me I pass orobo.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Me I pass orobo.
Aaaaah! Come on you can't be that fat. Even if you are fat there are men that love fat women. Abi you be virgin?
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Aaaaah! Come on you can't be that fat. Even if you are fat there are men that love fat women. Abi you be virgin?
Wetin come bring virginity with the size of my body?
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Wetin come bring virginity with the size of my body?
Chai! No vex ,..abi you don vex?
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Chai! No vex ,..abi you don vex?
No wahala
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
No wahala
I just wanted to know how sexually active you are since you said that you are too fat.
Fat ladies that are sexually active tend to get a man faster than those who don't.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
No wahala
I just wanted to know how sexually active you are since you said that you are too fat.
Fat ladies that are sexually active tend to get a man faster than those who are not
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by IyanuDeb(f): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
congrats
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Fat ladies that are sexually active tend to get a man faster than those who are not
Please do not mention me again.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by dannex4adx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bola146:
Where is the big ass undecided

Are you jealous? Let me also carry you like that grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Buskynwa: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Please do not mention me again. Thanks
Stop this rubbish
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buskynwa:

Stop this rubbish
You now have an alternate account right.
Mtchewww
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Please do not mention me again.
Thanks
Hahahaha! You are misunderstanding me. No wahala. Take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Love Potion / Prettiest Girls On Nairaland / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.