Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (18977 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikwerelastborn: 4:58pm On May 28, 2021
Rozcol:
Zzor deactivated before the fraudster Lovethaa came with his scam post,he was only opportuned to notice her deactivation early because he was following her up and down on Nairaland.put your thinking cap on before believing anything on Nairaland.The same scammer Lovethaa impersonated Truvel and scammed another nairalander with one of his numerous Monika's.
That's sad,so lovethaa was another stupid guy

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by slimanyd: 7:57pm On May 28, 2021
tosyne2much:
That's Ikeja not Ikoyi

As for the cost, you will spend about 50k for the whole thing

Oh. Wanna talk about Ikeja sef , Okay , Thanks for the heads up as regards the cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by LotaTee: 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
Congrats Tosyn.Happy married life.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Twaci(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Looks like he married Twaci
That’s not me
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by JohnSin97: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2021
He looks hungry and underfed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by pocohantas(f): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Just seeing this. Congrats to you @ Tosyne2much. Wishing you a happy married life. Regards to our wife. wink

Ednut1 next. grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by ednut1(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Just seeing this. Congrats to you @ Tosyne2much. Wishing you a happy married life. Regards to our wife. wink

Ednut1 next. grin
undecided be careful

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by placeofallure(f): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2021
My Nairaland crush, Yippee!

Congrats Tosyne2much. Mr.10 things! I wish you a prosperous married life.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Justkatty(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Congratulations to you guys.

Me seeing a man carrying his wife�
How I wish

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Ednut1 next. grin
Thanks dear wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2021
placeofallure:
My Nairaland crush, Yippee!

Congrats Tosyne2much. Mr.10 things! I wish you a prosperous married life.
Thanks for the wishes dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Justkatty:
Congratulations to you guys.

Me seeing a man carrying his wife�
How I wish
cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2021
LotaTee:
Congrats Tosyn.Happy married life.
Thanks dear
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Abeg where d big ass dey na��
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
ma nigga grin

tosyne2much finally..,. abi she carry belle for u ni cheesy

iceberylin gaan marry sha..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by myami: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tosyne2much Toks2008 Tonyebarcanista
Most times I confuse/mix up these monikers one with the other.
By the way, Nigeria is a mediocre country. We need restructuring in all entirety!
i wan chop rice oh
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by myami: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
gentlestdude:
I dey imagine how many of your wedding guests don give this girl doggy, food don done for your neighbors, they go chop her tire e no dey read meter.
haba! Old things have passed away
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
myami:
i wan chop rice oh

I no cook rice today.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Nasww22nasww: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Giftexx: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
No be Lagos phone number dey d sign board so?
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

But This doesn’t look like a Nigerian wedding thing, more like the Togolese.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Giftexx: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin shocked
BenedictAbajue:
Abeg where d big ass dey na��

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by slimshed09(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulations Tosyne2much!
Miss ya 10 things write up
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
slimshed09:
Congratulations Tosyne2much!
Miss ya 10 things write up
Thanks bro. Should I resume the 10 things ministry? cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
ma nigga grin

tosyne2much finally..,. abi she carry belle for u ni cheesy

iceberylin gaan marry sha..
Belle ke? You ehn grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Goldbw122(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Congratulation bro and sis
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

That's sad,so lovethaa was another stupid guy
That's a big lie, zzor is fake and will ever be fake

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Twaci:
That’s not me
Stop denying it, you look alike.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by SenecaTheYonger: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Twaci:
That’s not me

Update your Instagram and serve us some melanin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Stop denying it, you look alike.
Can’t see it
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Update your Instagram and serve us some melanin
Say please cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Twaci:
Say please cheesy

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by NotFarFrom: 3:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Michelle55:
What kind of heading is this wan na? I rushed in thinking I would see a big ass only to see this small thing cry
Happy married life and God bless their home!
You haff ment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / How To Make Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.