Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (18974 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by candygist: 7:29pm On May 27, 2021
I'm still looking for the big ass shocked
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2021
Ooooh! OP how did you manage to know? cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Blacknote:
Congrats to him.
Tosyne2much, no forget to come and tell us 10 things wey make you marry the girl.
I go soon publish am cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
fuckpro:
This sex sex man

Glory to ... that you are off the market
Haha cheesy cheesy

Which day I turn sex sex man? grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2021
For real?
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by moshuur(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2021
wow...congratulations bro
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Mowaconfused: 8:01pm On May 27, 2021
What happen to bbstar ? They don broke up ni

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by realglob(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
Khd95:
and the guy man no invite nairaland to come chop wedding jollof rice

sapa is everywhere shaa grin

This one na just court wedding, chill for the traditional and white wedding.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Guyman02: 8:04pm On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
Where is the big ass undecided
Clickbait grin grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Laurene: 8:17pm On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
Congratulations kiss
who you go marry? grin
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by DAramis: 8:30pm On May 27, 2021
10/10 boss.
congrats to him and happy married life. By the way, he is very tall. I hope the children will be as tall as him so as to venture into basketball.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:
Let see her body shap.. .It's not about big ass

The lady has a lovely physique and she is a nairalander too but can't remember her name.

Congrats Aburo. Wishing you and you sweetheart a happy married life. And i love the simplicity of your wedding.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2021
Mowaconfused:
What happen to bbstar ? They don broke up ni

Yes Bbstar is her name.. Is she not the one in the pics? Tosyn come o
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2021
tosyne2much:

Tosyn this is Bbstar i guess, if not , well nothing spoil, all the best.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Jeon(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Toks2008:

The lady has a lovely physique and she is a nairalander too but can't remember her name.

Congrats Aburo. Wishing you and you sweetheart a happy married life. And i love the simplicity of your wedding.

She's tomatoes or Apple body shape.. You can tell from the side view.

It's not about big ass cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by shashaperry(f): 8:56pm On May 27, 2021
Toks2008:

Tosyn this is Bbstar i guess, if not , well nothing spoil, all the best.

She's Not the one! Bbstar is fair in complexion
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2021
Toks2008:

Yes Bbstar is her name.. Is she not the one in the pics? Tosyn come o
She's not the one bro
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ishilove: 9:10pm On May 27, 2021
Why did they pose in front of Amstel Malta billboard?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Angy55(f): 9:15pm On May 27, 2021
luminouz:

Bbstar is who I know he dates...

She looks like bbstar na or na my eyes?

It's not her
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by emorse(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
Solsix:
No be this guy dey write 10 things ,10 that. Congrats
Na him o. I just hope say he dey use him own advice.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikwerelastborn: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
If she gives him peace of mind...better. Beautiful hoès don't make good housewives....that reminds me, where is Zoor?
Zzor was a hairy guy he got bursted and he had to deactivate

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikwerelastborn: 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Why did they pose in front of Amstel Malta billboard?
Thats non of your business, just say congratulations and move on,evening newspapers sef,mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikwerelastborn: 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
tosyne2much:
She's not the one bro
So why didn't u marry her after fucking her

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Ikwerelastborn: 9:34pm On May 27, 2021
ednut1:
For real?
You're disappointed? Get a baby mama bro so I can be snagging and riding your baby, mama wen u call on the phone
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by shashaperry(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
tosyne2much:

Please do oo. You should as well tell us Why You didn't Marry Bbstar cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2021
tosyne2much:
She's not the one bro

Such is life.

All the best.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On May 27, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Zzor was a hairy guy he got bursted and he had to deactivate
wow....he played well.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by HajiaNotu: 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
Ten over ten is married cool2
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Nezzjnr: 10:14pm On May 27, 2021
KingTom:

Orubebe my guy grin
Baba owfa na

Been a while cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2021
shashaperry:

She's Not the one! Bbstar is fair in complexion

Bbstar is one lady I so much admire on this forum so when I heard she was with Tosyn I was like "Nice one"

But then not all relationships end in marriage.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2021
Angy55:

It's not her

Really?

See your mouth
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Youngpo413: 10:21pm On May 27, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,,,,abeg where una dey see true love grin
Marriage has nothing to do with true love...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / How To Make Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.