Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70914 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by lincs25(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Anything that has mouth, used to be hungry. The mouth eats food, the kpekus it what? Stop denying that guy the food.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Liposure: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Malawian:
Wait, I dey date you for one month and I never Bleep you? Madam, na until I Bleep you I dey consider say I dey date you. Infact, na you go begin arrange the relationship sef. Inukwa? One whole month of Simping.
na from sample dem dey know if gari sweet
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I wished I could type a lot, but I’m just going to tell you this “ but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” Let me add mine “ They will never never never be disappointed “ Take this bible verse to the bank, you can cash out with it trust me!

Don’t date boys, court whom God has ordained for you...and how do you know him? Pray, Fast, Work and Be expectant.

Any man asking you to pull off your dress or open your legs, RUN!!!!

You won’t regret it!

God bless you.
but you can collect money.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by vikstandon(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Hey! If this is truly you... I just did a friend reshuffle, I have got space to fill you in.
09061642638...just give me a beep.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Liposure: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Once u and i have agreed we in a relationship
Na to stamp wit sèx b d next na
starting with pre-intimacy
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by valnelly(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero

That's how many fuvks I give.

The better the females realize that sex is a topic that's constantly on our minds but most people shy away from it... The better.

Relationships comes with its own packages... Sex is inclusive.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Madam, phuck him, if you like sex. Clear road for girls that love sex, if you don't want him. undecided undecided undecided undecided

We have issues in Zoogeria
Stop distracting us!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
if the message is not clear to u, I dunno how else to explain it..
Its not really clear,please explain
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Liposure: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
nidoo:
Na man him be, no be me tell u to go Bleep wrong people finish come reach my turn, you want come dey careful.you either do it or you get out.. Am not looking for male friends to keep.konji set real
lol. Maybe old things have passed away
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by BePrepared: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Whether the whole nairaland is doing it or not all I know is that SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG AND SIN BEFORE GOD AND NATURE IF U LIKE BE IN 21 OR 22 CENTURY.

MY FIRST AND ONLY RELATIONSHIP I HAMMERED IT INTO THE GIRLS EAR, NO SEX NO SEX NO SEX OOOOOOOOOOO UNTIL IT SANK INTO HER, SADLY THE RELATIONSHIP COULDN'T WORK FOR OTHER REASONS, WHICH WASN'T OUR FAULT.

MAY GRACE TO ABSTAIN FROM PREMARITAL SEX FALL ON MY GENERATION

this I pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by cocolacec(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
parkervero:

experienced you are in this game, uh?

It is not experience in the game,it is male psyche.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by vikstandon(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope

The guy need lecture...
What happens with playing the game of a eunuch... Make the lady explore to find out for herself if you truly are.

Pretend as though that word 'sex' na taboo... When she come close you take a deep bite.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by steffi01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
A month ago? Wow! What about you .. don't tell me you are a stick or is it that too much experience of fuckism in your past has made you think sex dosent make a man stay.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Chinedu1994(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

grin Are you sure he hasn't dumped you?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by anselm791(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

What else are you bringing to his table? lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Govocrete: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Your principle is great no sex, you want to settle down with a serious man.

Also take into consideration that the guys also have principles too and for everyone to have their peace , do these:

1. Anytime he ask you for an outing, tell him you prefer a Dutch outing (You pay for your food and drinks while he pay for his).

2. Don't bother him about rent, hair and other bill.

Since you prefer things happen your way, allow him to do things for you at his will. Since you want to settle down, start grooming him to the perfect man you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by DHaran: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILVERLINES:
d guy Na mumu him no Sabi follow up things , if na me I for don nack u tey tey

Just three days or four I for don blow u and u no go say no
Rapist spotted!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Mckeni007: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
I think it's time we tell these ladies the truth that we have too many problems to worry about and we don't need relationships we just need sex that's all
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by lereinter(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
You don't want sex or you don't like sex

Have you told him no sex as you accept him

Are you virgin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by israelp(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
d comment here mk me dy laugh grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by bleskid: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Felicia ...... u want monkey should b staring at banana
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Dextre(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
danietohbadt:
Did you guys really define what you both want in the relationship before you started?

Cos I don't understand this you're saying at all.

Why did you both decide to date?

At least, there. must be a purpose.
See, to be realistic, if the guy is still a student, between 20 and 26,then you're in for a fucktionship.

Please, define your relationship before starting one. It's very important.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una nor go kill person for this site, the heck is fuckionship again
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by israelp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
lincs25:
Anything that has mouth, used to be hungry. The mouth eats food, the kpekus it what? Stop denying that guy the food.
hehe mouth eat food,kpekus eat too? grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why is this nonsense on fp? Abi the moronic op does not know what to do as she no be pikin anymore.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by doneback04: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Man body no be firewood, that joystick is hungry and you are in the position to feed him. So is this new boyfriend you meant that won't demand for sex You better wake up from ur sleep because pussy is meant to be Bleep.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by israelp(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dextre:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una nor go kill person for this site, the heck is fuckionship again
na expert em b grin expert gvin advice grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by phemmyfour: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Felicia, but it's ok if he start spending on you in just a short time? Don't collect a Kobo from him if you're not ready for sex
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by LINTUNE(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not really clear,please explain
99% of guys will always want sex involved in any intimate relationship..
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by israelp(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
99% of guys will always want sex involved in any intimate relationship..
yes na,.. My body need am

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by heybeebugatty(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
Now , I see reason why most companies usually seek for Experience hire.... kudos
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
God bless you. Contribution part is so real
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
God don catch you.
Enjoy your life with a sex maniac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.